Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,535 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? (42821 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by IceDune: 12:45pm On May 05, 2021
1Dray:

You get work at all?

I do
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by zudozz: 12:50pm On May 05, 2021
Powersurge:
Only about 1 or 2% has tge capacity to break out of the loop. The law is very potent.

No be for mount and pour sha o.

Just becos u no sabi nack no mean say nack na big deal..

And others no sabi knack...

Men dey fvk wella!
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by DrObum(m): 12:51pm On May 05, 2021
okoroemeka:
okafors law no 1 states the simple fact that if you fvck a woman once you stand a 80-90% chance to fvck her again,only on one condition that you do the job properly the first time ,no matter what it will take,I am currently exploring the possibility of another law that okafor might have missed,that is if you are fvcking a woman and doing a pretty good job you also have a higher chance of also tasting her sister's,friends or any girl that is close to her,the law is still under analysis but it may be okafors no2 law.
That'll be Okoroemeka's law of akwuna aburo oru
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by IceDune: 12:53pm On May 05, 2021
GOFRONT:
Okafor's law of Congoelasticity has really worked and is still working for me.....

I used to think most of my Exes are mumu.....I never knew it was Okafors law at Work!!!

You're welcome grin
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Bmaster(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2021
Temigirl95:
Dis law can never ever work for me. Never. Once I am done with u, I cant even think abt u again. Maybe some ladies are sex freaks because I see no reason why I will go to my ex for sex when I have a bf. How??
if your ex was doing better than your current love-vendor

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Stormyharper(m): 1:13pm On May 05, 2021
IceDune:
Whether you agree or disagree with stereotypes, they exist, guide and shape the way people think and how they relate with one another.

For example, there is the widespread belief that wives are better at managing family funds than men, it is also believed that women are terrible at apologizing for their mistakes and f--k ups in relationships and marriages.

And then there is the belief that if you sleep with a girl once and you do it properly, she somehow becomes too weak to say no to you from that moment onwards.

I've tried it out twice and it worked out for me. My question is; is Okafor's law really true or was I just lucky twice?

Nairaland men and s3x, fvck, shang etc na wa the few with ideas is to scam others this platform is fvck up messed up now okafor law or okasi law is all made up in your head. If you do am well.passed disease she is going to want u abi?

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by IceDune: 1:19pm On May 05, 2021
Stormyharper:

Nairaland men and s3x, fvck, shang etc na wa the few with ideas is to scam others this platform is fvck up messed up now okafor law or okasi law is all made up in your head. If you do am well.passed disease she is going to want u abi?

Lighten up bro. Most of us are here to catch cruise after a stressful day at work grin

3 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by jaxxy(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2021
Lalami3232:
Okafor's law is even more accurate than Newton's law of motion and Ohm's law sef. My brother, that law is 99% true.
Warri version of the law says "Tree wey you fit successfully climb today, you go fit climb am again anytime". If Okafor's law of CONGO DYNAMICS no dey work, why u feel say women dey fear DNA? grin grin
IceDune:
Whether you agree or disagree with stereotypes, they exist, guide and shape the way people think and how they relate with one another.

For example, there is the widespread belief that wives are better at managing family funds than men, it is also believed that women are terrible at apologizing for their mistakes and f--k ups in relationships and marriages.

And then there is the belief that if you sleep with a girl once and you do it properly, she somehow becomes too weak to say no to you from that moment onwards.

I've tried it out twice and it worked out for me. My question is; is Okafor's law really true or was I just lucky twice?
Offcourse it’s true for loose people or women of easy virtue. undecided

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Stormyharper(m): 1:38pm On May 05, 2021
IceDune:

Lighten up bro. Most of us are here to catch cruise after a stressful day at work grin

grin grin thanks bro that's true sha now i know the code grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by hansomb: 1:39pm On May 05, 2021
According to NwaAmaikpe on 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2017 He type and I qoute
"Nigerians are very great people and despite our modest literacy rate of 59.6% we've been able to formulate very functional hypothesis, creative theories and practical laws.
My favourite Esan name is "Ededeanwan".
When translated to English, it means " We learn everyday ".
So did I today;
I laughed a lot while learning too. The laws were so many but I was able to remember just this much.
1). Okelanwo's law of Financial Gravitation states that a person's money creates a magnetic field/flux which makes others attracted to them and also makes them completely irresistible irrespective of the odds against them.
2). Okafor's Law of Congodynamics which states that once a Congo has been shined before (C1), it can always be shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly the previous times it was shined (P).
(C1 P = C∞)
3). Abidemi's Law of Reverse Congoelasticity states that even though the strain (deformation) of a Congo is proportional to the stress applied to it, it's original elasticity can be attained and further expansion slowed by implantation of camphor into the canyon.
4). Agaracha's Law of Definite Return which states that even though a lover walks away to a new lover. The initial lover will eventually recover this prodigal lover when their love for the new lover is over.
(Provided the initial lover is still interested).
6). Monica's Law of Rotational Emotion is based on the theory of relativity and states that no emotion is a definite force neither are they constant; they fluctuate because of the uneven distribution of wealth, assets, abilities amongst unlimited potential suitors.
(Meaning the better, more endowed person can claim the love whenever)
If I'm successful; before the end of this week, I'd put Okafor's Law as well as Agaracha's Law to test.
I'm off to the Bistro."

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by hansomb: 1:46pm On May 05, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
Baba Ijesha also tried this law and ends up in panti

Try not to try Okafor's law on underage or somebody's wife
to every law there's an exception.

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Powersurge: 1:54pm On May 05, 2021
zudozz:

Just becos u no sabi nack no mean say nack na big deal..

And others no sabi knack...

Men dey fvk wella!

Were you responding to my comment or to your nigga in d room? Cos your reply doesn't follow what I commented.
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Truthabulabula(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2021
Wow
Interesting
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by captainbangz: 2:04pm On May 05, 2021
ReluctantAdult:
Women would rather get fvcked by a man they'd fvcked before than open up to an entirely new person. It's preservation grin

Which begs the question; Would you be comfortable marrying a woman who's past has been with just 2 men who fvcked her a thousand times
OR
The one who was fvcked by countless men but just a couple times?

cheesy
hmm.... now, that's a tricky one.
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by AlphaStorm: 2:13pm On May 05, 2021
Okafor's law will put many of you into trouble. SAY NO TO RAPE
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by alllivesmatter(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2021
PoliticallyInco:
THE FIRST (1ST) LAW

The first law works on the principles of:

I. Familiarity (she already knows you)

II. Comfort (you have been there before so what's all the fuss now?)

III. Ulterior motives (revenge, to get back at the person the man is with, restricting/limiting body count to a minimum etc)

IV. Current Partner of Lesser Quality. Not meeting a better partner in terms of sexual prowess or skill set, financial standing, etc)

The first law is also amplified to almost 99% certainty if the ex (the man) is better physically, financially and better skilled in the art/science of lovemaking. Then there is a superb guarantee that the lady will most likely come back once, twice or more times.

THE SECOND (2ND) LAW

The second law is based on the expressiveness of the woman in question. If the man also is expressive and stylishly shows off his affection for the lady by buying her gifts where her friends and female acquaintances are,then there is a high likelihood that he may be able to sleep with her close female associates, family members, friends,etc as the 2nd law is also more amplified.

In other words If the woman is very expressive to her friends, sisters, etc. about the man's sexual prowess, how smart he is,the special love he has for her, how good he is in bed, how he showers her with gifts and expensive things, etc. And if the man also shows off a little of these to the viewing of her friends and female acquaintances then the probability becomes high that HE MAY MOST LIKELY BE ABLE TO SLEEP WITH HER OTHER FEMALE ACQUAINTANCES.e.g. Friends,room mates, sisters and cousins,etc. Especially, younger sisters and cousins in 17-26 age range. In serious cases mums and aunts have come into the question.

Oga. You're saying nothing but the whole truth. Particularly the second law of Okafor.

My Female friend whom I got fairly intimate with once told me how she slept with the Elder Sister's Ex-Boyfriend. According to her... they had "broken up" at yeah time

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 05, 2021
It can never be me.... because why will u be my ex if I still like u? Once u can be my ex, I cant have anytin to do with u again
Hassanmaye:

Hmmm but why the ladies disturbing them thereafter, despite having another partner
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 05, 2021
Big Lie.... I dont even do too much dating shit... I date for a very long time. I cant even relate with going back to exes and all those shii.... my exes are my past... like past past. And not everyone is a freak
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

You're saying this because I have not banged you before grin

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 05, 2021
I have never ever been in that situation b4.... it can never be an ex...call it Pride sha
ecomalchemist:

If your boyfriend no sabi fucc nko and I can do a better job, why won't you put a call through so that I can come and harvest your avocado pear.
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 05, 2021
I have never ever been in such situation b4.... Go back to an ex for sex? Sex? Na food? Or don’t I have a bf??
ecomalchemist:

If your boyfriend no sabi fucc nko and I can do a better job, why won't you put a call through so that I can come and harvest your avocado pear.
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by ReluctantAdult(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2021
captainbangz:

hmm.... now, that's a tricky one.
No doubt cheesy

The second woman would pass for a h0e though while the first is just a .... girlfriend? grin
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by YorubaLord: 2:48pm On May 05, 2021
wwwtortoise:
cool

Once upon a time in the land of abagana, there rose a skilled and energetic man known as Okafor.

So skillful was he in tilling the land and harvesting her produce that the queen took interest in farming. She relegated her routine bead making/housekeeping chores to palace maidens and acquired as many fertile lands as she could to the chagrin of the king and elders in council.

Okafor was hired to clear the bushes and prepare her majesty’s land for the coming planting season. This the young man did passionately and skillfully that the queen was well pleased with him.

She became fond of Okafor and afterwards gave him unrestricted access to her farm.

“The farm between this two palm trees is now yours to till and harvest.” said the queen.

“I love the way you cleared the bushes, ferociously dug in and out the soil, and watered the surroundings “ she continued . . .

. . . to be continued

Pervert spotted! undecided
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by okoroemeka(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2021
teebillz:

It also depends on whether the shinee tells them about the shiner's work ethics.
that is the interesting part because the shinee must talk about the shiners bedroom exploits that will send the hormones of other potential shinees raging and then curiosity will take over,they will like to see the type of paint and brush the shiner is using to shine the congo, currently now my dear good car mechanic has gone through 3 sisters,their mother and 2 cousins,and the funniest part is that they are all also in the grips of okafors no 1 law because they are all coming back for more.

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by donogaga(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2021
Chia....

This nairaland is filled with very wicked, dangerous and promiscuous boys. Omg.

Ashawo boys plenty for here gan.

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Yoighaman(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2021
afroxyz:

Dont mind the brainless nitwits. I saw a 13 year old girl on CNBC asking for inputs on shares she wants to buy and hold for a 50-yr time frame. Tomorrow when the girl turns out to be another Warren Buffett they would say she slept with someonw or has a big God

Bros, life is not hard, take a chill pill and get some time to relax.

You can invest in shares, stocks, bonds, futures, real estates, etc. for all you care but there should be relaxation time, such as coming to Nairaland to discuss Okafor's law....knowamsaying?...so be calming down....

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 05, 2021
pocohantas:
There is nothing real about Okafor’s Law, definitely not the way Naija men hype it. [b]A lot of you can’t stand your EXes. [/b]However, it is a whole lot easier to reconnect with an ex for emotional support or casual fling, since the mind won’t count it as bad, given you both had a thing before.

Continue doing Okafor’s Law, one of you was killed a week to his wedding because he deluded himself into thinking it is always about him and his penis. Una go learn last last, say na woman wey wan fck you, you sef fit fck.

You must be talking of undergraduate r/ship, how many of your own Exes are you beta off today, you 4get it typical of naija gurls to date men above them.
Once dèbé alway dèbé is real, not for simps working for real men since yansh moved to the back.

5 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by pocohantas(f): 3:36pm On May 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Loud am make dem hear.

You still dey this forum? I done miss you o!
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by BabbanBura(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2021
Raychee:
If it's not universal it does not hold water. Rubbish law undecided

Sadly it is my dear! Wait for it if your turn never reach to fulfill it!
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:53pm On May 05, 2021
pocohantas:

You still dey this forum? I done miss you o!
cheesy cheesy
Yes o I still dey I just dey comment readers association cheesy I done miss you too hope you are fine smiley
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by lastchild: 3:54pm On May 05, 2021
Temigirl95:
I have never ever been in such situation b4.... Go back to an ex for sex? Sex? Na food? Or don’t I have a bf??
what if your bf can't do it well like your ex
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by pocohantas(f): 4:02pm On May 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes o I still dey I just dey comment readers association cheesy I done miss you too hope you are fine smiley

I am fine babe, overwhelmed but good. Terrorizing and ignoring alfa males while at it. Life can’t be better cheesy cheesy

Pop in when you can. Make I know say you dey alright. kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Ladies Which Will You Choose From The Two / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.