Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending (13047 Views)

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) / See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Walkee: 1:36am On May 06, 2021
Fool
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by zedegit: 2:48am On May 06, 2021
megareal:
Very uncouth and disrespectful man. Who trained these people?

Na Alaye.
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Vulcanheph(m): 5:05am On May 06, 2021
I know he's just looking for clout but this is so immature and embarrassing..... The guy is an idiot.
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by kense88: 5:49am On May 06, 2021
This fool keeps embarrassing us.
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by yohofe1051: 5:51am On May 06, 2021
Jannuxajj:
Naija no dey carry last, as we all know bill and Melinda gates are getting divorced so which means Melinda is single, trust naija boys na, popular nigerian Rapper DBULL no carry last see what he sent to her. it's been cracking everybody up since he shared it on his Instagram page here

www.instagram.com/dbullofficial
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by yohofe1051: 5:57am On May 06, 2021
shocked
Jannuxajj:
Naija no dey carry last, as we all know bill and Melinda gates are getting divorced so which means Melinda is single, trust naija boys na, popular nigerian Rapper DBULL no carry last see what he sent to her. it's been cracking everybody up since he shared it on his Instagram page here

www.instagram.com/dbullofficial
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by pocohantas(f): 5:59am On May 06, 2021
megareal:

I have been wondering. To think they were trained by the virtuous generation. If you try to correct this one now, he will blame Desmond Elliot or feminism. E tire me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Dreyton36: 6:08am On May 06, 2021
Kano kendrick lamar sad

What a waste

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by mejano4831: 6:17am On May 06, 2021
Beckham14:
From an Arewa rap artist.
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by AunStanley: 9:02am On May 06, 2021
Chai!!
Ihe nke a o Mai Mai opa?

sad
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by megareal: 11:20am On May 06, 2021
pocohantas:

I have been wondering. To think they were trained by the virtuous generation. If you try to correct this one now, he will blame Desmond Elliot or feminism. E tire me!
I just tire.
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by slizzyb(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2021
Mine doge coin for free now.
I think it is legit. Make haste while sun shines. U can use my ref
link. https://fdg(dot)exchanging(dot)cc/en/257828/
Copy to a browser Remove the dot with bracket (dot) and put . And create ur acct.
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by luminouz(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2021
zoeA:
Why Nigerians dey like disgrace me like this na cry
grin grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by luminouz(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2021
megareal:
Oh,lighten up!!! Don't be such a killjoy! I found it funny in a who-dafuq-is-this-dude-with-da-nursery-rhymes way

grin grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Biggeststar01: 2:18pm On May 06, 2021
[Dont insult all Nigerian men coz of 1 fuckup ok [color=#000099][/color] angryquote author=megareal post=101409311]Very uncouth and disrespectful man. Who trained these people?[/quote]
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by SavageResponse(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2021
mytime24:
Gold digger

This one pass gold digger grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Chris2863(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2021
SultanYoung:
ogun keee you there do you think am a fraudster . shocked
Quite impressive. Do you take newbies?
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Potaytoos(f): 8:59pm On May 07, 2021
Mah gee
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Telstar: 9:09pm On May 07, 2021
That's not nice. He is crazy. Very crazy.
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by SultanYoung: 9:10am On May 08, 2021
Chris2863:

Quite impressive. Do you take newbies?
sure I do but with a written and sign agreement
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Juicethekid: 11:09am On May 08, 2021
SultanYoung:
sure I do but with a written and sign agreement
can I apply too?
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by SultanYoung: 2:33pm On May 08, 2021
Hello
Juicethekid:
can I apply too?
its open to the general public but it has to be on mutual ground
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Juicethekid: 2:38pm On May 08, 2021
SultanYoung:
Hello its open to the general public but it has to be on mutual ground
okay Sir,what are the processes?
How do I contact you?
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by SultanYoung: 2:53pm On May 08, 2021
Chat me up on telegram
Juicethekid:
okay Sir,what are the processes?
How do I contact you?
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Juicethekid: 2:56pm On May 08, 2021
SultanYoung:
Chat me up on telegram
username?
you don't use whatsapp?
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by SultanYoung: 3:24pm On May 08, 2021
Juicethekid:
username?
you don't use whatsapp?
no I don’t search Sultan Usman Adam on Facebook you will see my profile using a flower just send me a dm then we continue from ther

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest / If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: / Compilation Of Good Morning Messages..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.