Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending (13035 Views)

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) / See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Juicethekid: 3:56pm On May 08, 2021
SultanYoung:
no I don’t search Sultan Usman Adam on Facebook you will see my profile using a flower just send me a dm then we continue from ther
I've sent you a message
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Chris2863(m): 7:17pm On May 11, 2021
SultanYoung:
sure I do but with a written and sign agreement
Can I chat you up or call?
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by SultanYoung: 7:53pm On May 11, 2021
Chris2863:

Can I chat you up or call?
sure you can call me, if you want to chat am on telegram and Facebook with same name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Still In Love With Ahmed Musa- Cossy Orjiakor / African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy / Can You Spend The Night With Her? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.