Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Selective Feminism And The Regular Nigerian Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Selective Feminism And The Regular Nigerian Girl (2031 Views)

Do You Still Believe In Dating A Typical And Regular Nigerian Ladies??? / Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selective Feminism And The Regular Nigerian Girl by NevetsIbot(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2022
moyosore32:

Aswear she no read am at all, na jump she just jump enter d thread from wherever she was creeping out from... lol naso some of dem dey sha
lol. I just taya bruh.

Dunno where it was written in my post that I was against feminism.
Re: Selective Feminism And The Regular Nigerian Girl by Streetmovement(m): 12:37am On May 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All this kind movement for naija no dey worry me at all because to me feminism just dey like when Nigerian government dey promise the citizens say country go better, shit don't work

As I no born come see my maa'le dey run feminism paro so clearly am not concerned at all. I live life from the basics, "know yourself and your priorities" so you don't go around accepting anything the modern world throws at you.

All this kind Mattias na all this 21st century new born babies suppose dey reason am, not an OG like me.
Re: Selective Feminism And The Regular Nigerian Girl by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2022
All these feminists go tire cheesy
Re: Selective Feminism And The Regular Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:37am On May 30, 2022
Persephone1:

Feminism is not about equality but equity, the moment they realize this the better for them.[/i]

Ohhhh....
So now the goal post have shifted from "equality" to "equity" LMAO grin...

The feminism online must be different from what you practice cheesy...

Either ways....
Let's talk about "equity"...
Literally it means "fairness"...

The male football team generate more than times two the revenue that the female football team does, and yet, they are both paid equally, is that fair?

Shouldn't people be paid according to the revenue they generate?

If you generate 1million and I generate 200k, is it fair that you and I should be paid equally? Shouldn't you who generate more money be paid higher than I who generate less?

But guess what? It was the same feminism that pushed for equal pay between both genders in football, even when the female football league is trashy and doesn't generate as much money as their male counterparts, is that fair? undecided....

Sweetheart....
Come off your feelings for a sec and see things objectively, FEMINISM IN THE 21ST IS OPPRESSION OF MAKE FOLKS! Feminist wants the benefits of being men but refuse to carry the responsibilities that comes along side...

Go and read about the double standards in the military between men and women....
Go and read about the court system and how it treats men...
It's clear, that the standards for women is a lot lower than that of men. It means that women do far less as compared to men, yet women receive the same benefits as the men! Why isn't feminism talking about those ones?

Mttttttwwwww...
What a joke Feminism is undecided...

You talk about "equity", but if there's anyone who should complain about a lack of it, then it should be men, not women undecided....

1 Like

Re: Selective Feminism And The Regular Nigerian Girl by Biglittlelois(f): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
NevetsIbot:

Lol. If you think I'm fighting you then... So be it.

You should know by now... Ain't nobody really got time for your bs.. took me a whole year to reply you.

Ok.

3 Likes

Re: Selective Feminism And The Regular Nigerian Girl by Ronnnie: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hintona:
Mtchewww

Women do not seek to be equal to men physically, feminists are not olodos they know that physically a woman cannot be equal to a man.

In situations where they cry for equality is when for example a man and a woman are doing the same job in a company or organization but the man is paid higher simply because he's a man. Any one with half a brain will know that this is not fair at all.
If a woman can do the the same job as a man but are less paid....then companies would employ only women since most companies are looking for how to cut cost including high wages....
If you could get two similar products that can do the same work but one is cheaper...which would you buy??

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reason Why I Believe God Exists / Am I Cursed? My Toasters Are Always Below My Level - Pls Advise Me / Couple Got Carried Away In Public Display Of Affection While Watching Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.