Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Is So Lonely Out Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is So Lonely Out Here (471 Views)

I Am So Lonely / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is So Lonely Out Here by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2021
Life of a broke single guy.

Met a lady that ghosted me not quite long ago. I asked her out and she agreed to be my gf but for just few days she stopped picking my calls. Stopped coming to my place in fact it was like nothing happened between us ever.

Bu t I met her today. She was all smile. What happened? I inquired. She went on telling me how she traveled to go meet her dad who stays at another state, blah blah blah. Ok what about us? She smiled again, she apologized for all those times she couldn't pick my calls that her phone was faulty and stuff. I was just looking her like see this one who you wan come dey whine?

Well I told her that I miss her sha (in my heart I knew this is a lost cause but I gotta try) hey let's hang out this weekend, I asked. She said she would get back to me if she will be chanced (damn it can only mean one thing).

I knew my chances are slim with her from the onset but I just pushed my self to the relationship. I can't have a gf! Clear as day. I am broke and disabled. Feck it!

I like pushing my limits in relationships but is so frustrating when you can't compete.

I can confidently approach a lady, chit chat very nicely with her even sway her with my approach but it'll immediately fizzle out after a while no matter how hard I try.

Its so frustrating. I am so lonely.

For everyone that will be asking me to focus on making money, for real I do focus on making money but there is something missing in my existence and its kind of interfering with my psyche about life.

I can't attract a mate and it feels like I am bad with people. I think We need people to be able to be successful. Of course someone have to buy whatever you are selling. If you are good with your customers you'll make more sales kind of (my opinion)

1 Like

Re: Is So Lonely Out Here by horlahwaley(m): 11:36pm On May 06, 2021
Hmmm deep.

Let me book space. This looks like FP material

1 Like

Re: Is So Lonely Out Here by Augla1: 11:48pm On May 06, 2021
Bia, this boy, bring my seat and snuff box that is under the table. Let me wait for fellow Elderlanders so we can look into this matter properly
Re: Is So Lonely Out Here by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 06, 2021
Just chennel ur mind somewhere else. Trust me they'll come when u least expected it.

Some of them when they come to notice you don't have money they'll japa. Just chill
Re: Is So Lonely Out Here by phazotron(m): 11:57pm On May 06, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
Life of a broke single guy.

Met a lady that ghosted me not quite long ago. I asked her out and she agreed to be my gf but for just few days she stopped picking my calls. Stopped coming to my place in fact it was like nothing happened between us ever.

Bu t I met her today. She was all smile. What happened? I inquired. She went on telling me how she traveled to go meet her dad who stays at another state, blah blah blah. Ok what about us? She smiled again, she apologized for all those times she couldn't pick my calls that her phone was faulty and stuff. I was just looking her like see this one who you wan come dey whine?

Well I told her that I miss her sha (in my heart I knew this is a lost cause but I gotta try) hey let's hang out this weekend, I asked. She said she would get back to me if she will be chanced (damn it can only mean one thing).

I knew my chances are slim with her from the onset but I just pushed my self to the relationship. I can't have a gf! Clear as day. I am broke and disabled. Feck it!

I like pushing my limits in relationships but is so frustrating when you can't compete.

I can confidently approach a lady, chit chat very nicely with her even sway her with my approach but it'll immediately fizzle out after a while no matter how hard I try.

Its so frustrating. I am so lonely.

For everyone that will be asking me to focus on making money, for real I do focus on making money but there is something missing in my existence and its kind of interfering with my psyche about life.

I can't attract a mate and it feels like I am bad with people. I think We need people to be able to be successful. Of course someone have to buy whatever you are selling. If you are good with your customers you'll make more sales kind of (my opinion)

You're on the right track.

I'm the same as you and I don't regret it.

The one who will love you will come your way.

No be Everytime dem dey find love.
Re: Is So Lonely Out Here by InfernoNig: 1:39am On May 07, 2021
Na because you nor get money na him make you dey feel heartbroken, when money dey, women go yakpa yanful yanful.

Chase the dough bro n leave woman alone.
Re: Is So Lonely Out Here by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:25am On May 07, 2021
Men with all the money in the world are getting divorced, know that and know peace, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Is So Lonely Out Here by BENRAZY(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2021
Alaye go hustle
E get y

(1) (Reply)

Things That Can Make Her Yours Forever / How Do U Know If The Feelings U Have For A Person Is Genuine? / What Is The Procedures Of Adopting A Male Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.