Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job (51632 Views)

How Do You Expect A Job Seeker To Pay N480k Before Getting A Job? / When Are We Going To Talk About These Lebanese And Chinese Companies / All You Need To Know Before Joining The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by winner37(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2021
it Once happened to me when I was in eket in Akwa ibom, there was a contract from mobil company and the contract was in the hands of one famous clutist , who ever wanted to be part of the contract will first of all join the and be a full time member before employment ..
I ran away because I didn't wanted to get myself involved in such a mess .

Had it being that it was Nigeria of nowadays if you don't belong to any violent group you don't have money, I would have joined the cultist and make my money life still continue..
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Xmen149(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2021
Road safety a big suspect if you know

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by obailala(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2021
martinlooter:
It is true, I have experienced it in Omoku, a place close to Port Harcourt, when I was working with Saipem, my immediate boss who is a pirate aka sea dog offered me an opportunity to join them so that I can grow in the company. I had to turn him down, because they turn their backs before they enter his office and they drink human blood a lot during their meetings at night.
He brought their forms to me three times, but I rejected them and had to run for my life when they told me that I have to kill my first son to join them and make wealth.
Pyrates drink blood and sacrifice their children?... The same pyrates we all know?... There's no nonsense one wouldnt read online.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:51pm On May 07, 2021
blizard44:

You're shouting. smiley
Bring down your voice.

I don't even have peace of mind right now.
And Sanity is far from the average Nigerian much more a Lagosian.

So, what's the big deal, bruv?

I've in the last decade worked too much for too little.

And a little as a ' study now , pay later' offer to help with a better chance of stability and occupational security could be all it would take to make a part payment for my conscience.

Some of us don't want much. We just want peace , stability and good life.

Person no fit come suffer here , die ; crossover; go dey burn for phase 2.

Eieye!
Lolssss at the bolded, u got my damn laughing , well if u are interested to join u can join ROF, before that make sure that u HV your enrollment fee about 50-60k
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Captain123: 12:52pm On May 07, 2021
Nigeria is the way it is because lies have permeated every facet of our polity. Christians lie while giving testimonies in church that they are Pyrates when they are not. Now i have read thread of people who say they lost their jobs because they refused to join them after their bosses gave them forms to fill and join, another said they enter their offices with their backs turned. I have been a member of National Association of Seadogs (Pyrates Confraternity for over 29years, i reside in Port HARCOURT and i work in the Oil and Gas Company, infarct after graduation , i resided at Rumuomasi a walking distance from Shell Oil Company. Every Interview i went for , i applied through Gaudian Newspapers, I finally joined as a contract staff in the AFAM Project, infarct i got the information through a female friend , i was interviewed by white, I have never been assisted by any Pyrate, infarct as a Pyrate it is expected that you are well informed. My point is people should say what they know rather than lying and thereby complicating an already bad situation. I don't know the workings of Vikings, Buccaneer's etc and so it will be wicked of me to call them names that conjure in my head just to make people have negative image about them.
LIES DESTROY, IT KILLS, SAY WHAT YOU TRULY KNOW LYING AGAINST PEOPLE IS ACTUALLY A SIN AND HAVE CONSEQUENCES.

16 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:52pm On May 07, 2021
martinlooter:
It is true, I have experienced it in Omoku, a place close to Port Harcourt, when I was working with Saipem, my immediate boss who is a pirate aka sea dog offered me an opportunity to join them so that I can grow in the company. I had to turn him down, because they turn their backs before they enter his office and they drink human blood a lot during their meetings at night.
He brought their forms to me three times, but I rejected them and had to run for my life when they told me that I have to kill my first son to join them and make wealth.

Calm down with all these revelations they're too scary. How would they tell you to kill your first son. Imagine oh!
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:53pm On May 07, 2021
Jman06:
In my confraternity, we make men and women of honour that are world builders and not destroyers. Men and women of integrity and sound morals.

Men and women who understand and speak the language of sciences and solve world and individual problems using the scientific method.

Care to join? Go to the nearest JAMB office, buy the form and enroll into the profession of pharmacy! Thank you

Na ment? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2021
Frankiss44:
There was this case of my boss at the office in 2016. Her younger brother was shortlisted for Mobil in Akwa Ibiom state.. He went there with 3 of his friends who all finished with high 2.1.. At the tail end of the whole process, he performed the highest but they demanded his joined a certain cult before they will make his employment official... At the end himself and me of the friend refused.. The other 2 accepted and they are big boys now.. Good thing is that they remembered their two friends and used their connections to force them on contractors who took them as contract staff in the same company

Goos friends.. Some people in that same situation would shut you out and cut you off. They would feel you would see them as bad people, not knowing that everyone has his or her choice to make in life.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2021
Frederick2017:
Aswear this is so real. I lost an Immigration job as an ASI cos i refused to join. I for don be like 3-Star now. Sad, but life goes on....

You for just cry give the man nah

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2021
Augla1:

Guy, the oil wey dey your head na better oil, highest Octane Level!
How we want take hang out for Men's beer parlor, while we clutch each to himself whatever it's that makes him a Higher Being.......? Real invite man!
#don't we all have a rotten core#

See one of them.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Historicalee: 1:01pm On May 07, 2021
Telstar:
That's not true. Ogboni has a strong network in Germany, UK, US and Canada. I know some of their members in Lagos, Nigeria. These guys virtually control everything but unfortunately, they aren't happy with their wealth.

Did they mention it to you that they aren't happy with their wealth?
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by neyohh: 1:02pm On May 07, 2021
This thread smells like ass
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 07, 2021
Augla1:

Abuja things, Brotherly.
But, distance is everly conquered by Wise Men!

Sure!

I sent a DM.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by SocialJustice: 1:03pm On May 07, 2021
Zivaharry:
I know the company.....brodas na Brodas.....Odas na Odas.... very simple to gain the job if you are willing.
Wicked world.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:03pm On May 07, 2021
blizard44:

You're shouting. smiley
Bring down your voice.

I don't even have peace of mind right now.
And Sanity is far from the average Nigerian much more a Lagosian.

So, what's the big deal, bruv?

I've in the last decade worked too much for too little.

And a little as a ' study now , pay later' offer to help with a better chance of stability and occupational security could be all it would take to make a part payment for my conscience.

Some of us don't want much. We just want peace , stability and good life.

Person no fit come suffer here , die ; crossover; go dey burn for phase 2.

Eieye!

Go for the lesser evil.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by omosuper(m): 1:04pm On May 07, 2021
Frat is very common in every community of this Nigeria. The ones in the south south are well pronounced because they don't really carry religions for head like Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa thus less pretence from that side. You go fear the kind frat wey dey north, west and the Eastern part of the country. There's this case of a Hausa lady from one of the private schools in Kwara state whose code of dressing is red. Cloth, appliances,bed, rug and everything in her room is red. She'd initiated a lot of students. When the news got to the school authority and they put a call through to her parents, her mother who's the wife of a serving senator told them point blank that it's a family stuff and if they can't cope that the school should send her back home. It's a long story sha. Frat is common amongst pastors and alfas self. If you should take a glance at the Ogboni's hand book, you go shock no be small.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by hybridblood07(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2021
I know bro. I'm saying it aint a new thing
ukahrawah:

That doesn't make right. It is a sin and the wages of sin is death.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 07, 2021
Captain123:
Nigeria is the way it is because lies have permeated every facet of our polity. Christians lie while giving testimonies in church that they are Pyrates when they are not. Now i have read thread of people who say they lost their jobs because they refused to join them after their bosses gave them forms to fill and join, another said they enter their offices with their backs turned. I have been a member of National Association of Seadogs (Pyrates Confraternity for over 29years, i reside in Port HARCOURT and i work in the Oil and Gas Company, infarct after graduation , i resided at Rumuomasi a walking distance from Shell Oil Company. Every Interview i went for , i applied through Gaudian Newspapers, I finally joined as a contract staff in the AFAM Project, infarct i got the information through a female friend , i was interviewed by white, I have never been assisted by any Pyrate, infarct as a Pyrate it is expected that you are well informed. My point is people should say what they know rather than lying and thereby complicating an already bad situation. I don't know the workings of Vikings, Buccaneer's etc and so it will be wicked of me to call them names that conjure in my head just to make people have negative image about them.
LIES DESTROY, IT KILLS, SAY WHAT YOU TRULY KNOW LYING AGAINST PEOPLE IS ACTUALLY A SIN AND HAVE CONSEQUENCES.

And here's maturity and truth.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by hybridblood07(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2021
Not at all. I just want to know if the offer was worth joining
Eastcoastboy:

This guy want go take your position cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by hstar: 1:06pm On May 07, 2021
Following
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Augla1: 1:06pm On May 07, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

See one of them.
Bro, don't hold life too tight , it ain't gonna be fun, Man.
Get some ease
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Telstar: 1:09pm On May 07, 2021
Historicalee:

Did they mention it to you that they aren't happy with their wealth?
Can someone who used his father for sacrifice ever be happy?

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by 02Kebreal(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2021
Even in Uniform settings
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by kingbee90: 1:15pm On May 07, 2021
Captain123:

Ahoy!
I rep Barracuda-X de*k.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Igbojihadist: 1:16pm On May 07, 2021
anybody with sure link should let me know
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:19pm On May 07, 2021
Telstar:
It's because of what they are into, it's much deeper than what they could imagine. And once you are in, you cannot be out. Let me ask you a quick question, can you sleep in cemetery? Or can you avoid your wife's food because she's on her period? Also, can you eat human brain whenever it's used to prepare food? What about soul travel? So many things.

My brother, you don't need so much money to be happy in life.
Baba u dun enter here, happy Friday abeg I pm u but no reply and i know u dont reply pm. Could u mail.me brownemmanuel43@gmail.com
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Telstar: 1:22pm On May 07, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Baba u dun enter here, happy Friday abeg I pm u but no reply and i know u dont reply pm. Could u mail.me brownemmanuel43@gmail.com
Haha. I would try to do that but definitely not today. How many games do you want?
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:27pm On May 07, 2021
Telstar:
Haha. I would try to do that but definitely not today. How many games do you want?
Baba na u sabi be it 3,4,5,20,50 u are the master
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Telstar: 1:29pm On May 07, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Baba na u sabi be it 3,4,5,20,50 u are the master
Okay. Check out Saudi Arabian League, there are about two to three today. Not easy to predict these games though. smiley

Or better still, take this one Leicester City vs Newcastle United. ( 1DNB) Leicester will win, draw no bet.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Andyvilly: 1:39pm On May 07, 2021
guywitzerogal:
pyrate aren't cultist just association of like minded people
Likewise bucchaneirs. They are clubs.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Johnchrix(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2021
savcy:
It's common practice in Rivers State since 2015!

Not only when trying to get jobs but contracts, too. Rivers state is dreadful at the moment in this regard. Initially it was just securing government appointments and contracts that demanded joining an occult group, then it trickled down to even private companies. People are getting fired from their jobs for refusing to join cult groups daily. It's hard to secure contract upwards of ₦5m without someone demanding you join one group or another, unless God is with you. It's just terrible how Rivers State has degenerated to this clannish state.

I see why my boss gives money with left hand.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Angy55(f): 1:53pm On May 07, 2021
Finchmgh:

How are you sure what your friend told you is the truth?.

So long as you don't have a personal experience on this issue, then it's just a speculation.

Doubting Thomas be there. Even me when be lady know wetin dey play unto some kind friends when belong.

I have some friends that got jobs via such terms and conditions. They are doing well, big boys working.

Ladies need to be wise and careful, husband will tell their wives they are going for a business trip over night or so, they won't know they've gone for their frat meeting.

Pirates, The Lords, let me stop here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.