Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m (39406 Views)

High Cost Of Iron Rods: Engineers Now Build With Bamboo / What Type Of House Can ₦400k Savings Per Month Build? / AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2,WITH 3M DEPOSIT YOU OWN A PLOT,PRICE INCREASES SOON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by rhames(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
lavylilly:
What kind of house can I build with 3m

A three rooms boys quarter.
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by officialfestus(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by queenblossom(f): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
lavylilly:

You can use it to buy this 3 million naira alcoholic drink

Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by musco4me: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
lavylilly:
Foundation alone go collect almost half of this money
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by felzokugo(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
whiteboyswag:
And this is my end product
Nice job bro. I like it. Can it stand flooding please?
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by goldmatrix(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ant hill
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by BeanX(m): 5:06am On Jan 25, 2023
Impossible
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by Slynation(m): 5:23am On Jan 25, 2023
lavylilly:
Oh, no wonder I just checked the date...This analysis was done in 2021 that was why people where even saying it will get you to lintel level in the first page, as of now, 3m will only lay the foundation...🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by Slynation(m): 5:29am On Jan 25, 2023
colintin:

It's produced with joints that key firmly into each other
shey you dey whine me...😂🤣 Can the joints stand test of time, I can stake my scrotums that even you yourself will never built your house using this block, but you want someone else to patronize...😂
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by Ballonice: 5:58am On Jan 25, 2023
Interested in the USDT
$70 USDT FOR sale
485/$
WhatsApp contact
https:///s/6043f893f305b
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by lavylilly: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2023
Ikanielijah4120:
I have simple and moderate design for you,
Whatsapp me 07038136181
drop your design or pictures
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by lavylilly: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:
For the sake of this thread, I will do a sample building and let's see how much it will cost ... But I believe #3m will build a reasonable house .

I'll also create a cost Microsoft excel sheet that everyone can access and see how possible a low-cost but design-wise building can go .

Soon ....
Thank you
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by lavylilly: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

If you have land already then you can squeeze out a 2 bedroom flat that can be easily expandable to a 3 bedroom or even 4 in the future.

The assumptions is that you’re level headed, will roll up your sleeves to get involved and less acclaimed alleged professionals.

Have a look at one of my projects.

https://www.nairaland.com/7060516/small-commercial-build
Thank you for your time

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by lavylilly: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=120333785][/quote]Where?
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by lavylilly: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2023
wink
deavicky:
if he has a land already I think he can build a moderate 2 bedroom to an extent. It take about 2500 block to to build that.let me just give a small breakdown.
1. Block 6" 2500×300=750,000
To lay the block let's say #100 per block(my area I can still pay #70
2. 2500×100= 250000
Cement 1 bag should lay 100 blocks. Let's say 30 bags × 5000 =150000. Sand and granite 300k.
Rod for lintel 100k he can then go for a cheap roofing option.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by lavylilly: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2023
geezyk:
Na werey people full this forum

Op, you can definitely build a 3bed bungalow with that amount assuming you have a land already. My cousin and I embarked on building our homes at same time, we got a land at Ota, after cannanland. We decided on producing blocks for ourselves. A bag of cement will produce 45- 50 max very strong blocks. MAN Diesel trucks of sharp sand worth 42k and workmanship of 800 naira per bag of cement. Arrangement of blocks to lintel level and workmanship costs almost 400k.

Roofing took the most costs, buying the wood costs 450-470k and the roofing sheets was about 700k.

Na the finishing dey chop most money.

If your site is situated in a remote area, building costs will be cheap. Don't allow anyone discourage you, use laborers situated where your site is and ensure you monitor them closely, you'll definitely get value for your money. No allow all these NL kids to brainwash you, no be everybody go build Adenuga house style.

You 3m will definitely go a long way.
Thank you for your response.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by lavylilly: 11:32am On Jan 25, 2023
Werey
Cutehector:
A townhall.
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by lavylilly: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2023
Where's the house located?
seanwilliam:

Honestly speaking , without steady flow of income or amount that can take the building to habitable level, I won’t advice anyone to embark on it.

Also as a young guy , I think it’s much more better to build for rental first. Cos at some point if you build for personal use, especially when the area is not your taste or developed , you’ll be feeling somehow .

I started a personal project sometimes ago, I didn’t really make enough research then due to me not having enough money, along the line I made more money , I pumped it to the project , now the project has reached 80% completion and I don’t really like the place again. I’m looking out to convert it to rental property ( I’m not sure if it will generate much cos it’s a developing area, the project looks odd there self) or make I give my parents if I make enough money.

If one doesn’t have enough money to go for what he deeply wants , he should keep investing the money on something else not just settling for less just to feel among.
The point is, it’s better to have steady flow of income or enough money that will get you what you really really desire…
In his case, he should keep on buying lands, a time will come when selling a portion of the land self might get him a nice house.
Even if they sell cement 10k per bag, provided you have correct steady income, u no go feel am.
My orientation change recently .

But if he’s a family man , well , he can settle for anything. .
u get my point bro?
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by lavylilly: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2023
Flakky26:
Can someone recommend a developer to fund the completion of a bungalow ,about 4 flats that is about 65% completed(already roofed) or a microfinance I can get credit facility like 2million to complete the project? Thank you
Don't o, hustle up and finish it or oa j it and use the money for rent to finish the house
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by Cutehector(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2023
lavylilly:
Werey
catfish
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by lavylilly: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
wink
asorodayo1:
Chart me up on 08030642024
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by OvertheTop(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
SUXXI:
You can check out cost to build container house. Its cheaper than using blocks and the house can be relocated to another destination. Its what i plan to use to build my dream house. Container designed and customized house. Google container house and you will be amazed.

How much is A 40ft container in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by Oyindamolah: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Slynation:
Oh, no wonder I just checked the date...This analysis was done in 2021 that was why people where even saying it will get you to lintel level in the first page, as of now, 3m will only lay the foundation...🤣🤣🤣
What's the rate in today market?
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by Flakky26(f): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
thank you
lavylilly:
Don't o, hustle up and finish it or oa j it and use the money for rent to finish the house
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by Yomit71(m): 5:45am On Jan 26, 2023
whiteboyswag:
Let’s all be serious when someone ask for help.it’s possible to have one bedroom with that funds I’ve done it before but you must be on site yourself and try to avoid cement where you can and expensive roofing materials, floor can be rug or quality rubber carpet and you have a house. See how I’m avoiding cement in this building
Please, how durable is this building. And is it possible to have this in Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by lavylilly: 3:09am On Jan 29, 2023
wink
Flakky26:
thank you
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by ZachAyo: 3:47am On Jan 29, 2023
I am a Smart home Enthusiast, dont even know what to say. 3M can't do anything in 2023. Because very soon every home is going to be a smart home and the price of getting a smart home is usually around 1.5 to 7M so where do you want to smart from?

Better use the money as a deposit for a home from a real estate company that allows installment payments. And if you want to have a smart home ask them if they have a Smart home automation Option, if not ask them to get one from https://everythingsmart.tech/partnership/

By the end of the day, it just depends on you.

lavylilly:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by lavylilly: 3:49am On Jan 29, 2023
Pictures of your smart home or get the f
ZachAyo:
I am a Smart home Enthusiast, dont even know what to say. 3M can't do anything in 2023. Because very soon every home is going to be a smart home and the price of getting a smart home is usually around 1.5 to 7M so where do you want to smart from?

Better use the money as a deposit for a home from a real estate company that allows installment payments. And if you want to have a smart home ask them if they have a Smart home automation Option, if not ask them to get one from https://everythingsmart.tech/partnership/

By the end of the day, it just depends on you.

Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by solomonjac(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
Thank you so much for all your insights and contributions
Please I want to replicate this on 60 by 120 plot
It's a 3bedroom plus 2 mini flat plan.
Dimension is 10 meter by 26 meter.
Am a newbies and lack any experience in building.
Please what should I budget for the foundation.
I don't mind if I can get a breakdown of the stage by stage cost foundation to DCP.
I WILL SO MUCH APPRECIATE

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by waso12: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
Navigating the construction landscape with a tight budget can indeed be a challenge. It's often not just the materials that can stretch your wallet, but also the equipment used. However, choosing the right excavator can actually lead to cost savings in the long run, especially with models designed for efficiency and longevity. The Kubota KX080-4, for instance, is a stellar example of an excavator that balances performance with operational economy, potentially a smart choice for projects where budget is a concern. For a detailed look at what this machine offers, you might find the specs for the Kubota KX080-4 very informative.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by lavylilly: 6:52am On Oct 28, 2023
solomonjac:
Thank you so much for all your insights and contributions
Please I want to replicate this on 60 by 120 plot
It's a 3bedroom plus 2 mini flat plan.
Dimension is 10 meter by 26 meter.
Am a newbies and lack any experience in building.
Please what should I budget for the foundation.
I don't mind if I can get a breakdown of the stage by stage cost foundation to DCP.
I WILL SO MUCH APPRECIATE
3m
Re: What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m by lavylilly: 6:52am On Oct 28, 2023
waso12:
3M can still do a decent job if you're strategic about it. Consider a simple bungalow, minimize the high-end finishes, and maybe focus on quality for the essentials. And yeah, location is key. Some areas are way cheaper than others. Good luck, man!
In what year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Object-shaped Buildings From Around The World / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? / School And Houses Destroyed By Erosion In Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.