Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country (32037 Views)

Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them / Our South African Classmates Bully, Tell Us To Leave Their Country – Nigerians / South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by helinues: 10:28pm On May 07, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 1 and 19

https://www.nairaland.com/goodbuhari3/posts

Mods,this guy is the one behind comments cancellation on NL... Do not mind him... He should also have some bites of what he has been given to others

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:
Kanu should send ESN/UGM there. grin grin

On a more serious note. 98% of traders there are igbos. So Ghana is chasing us, kanu is creating enemity with the North, and UGM is setting igboland on fire.
Stop using "us", you are an afonja.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by LZAA: 10:41pm On May 07, 2021
flokii:
The loud mouth irritants have gone to Ghana to spread hatred as usual.. you'll hear them saying Ghanians are lazy, Ghanians can't compete, Ghana is no man's land bla bla bla.

If you can't live peacefully and respect your host, you'll get kicked out. No two ways about it.
It's obvious you sticky broom soup people hate ndigbo but this demented post really takes the cake
Let them call biafra now you lot will start screaming "one nigeria"
Smh

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by budaatum: 11:44pm On May 07, 2021
2elliot:
If you know how fleeting life is, u will humble yourself. Men have traversed upon this green planet, some exhalted themselves to god status. They conquered worlds and built empires. They believed so much in their achievements, and boasted they can never fall. But death humbled them all. And their achievements turn to follies. You hate on Biafrans will only last your last breath on earth.

May you be cured of your inability to see that I am not stupid enough to hate people because of their tribe or race or colour or religion or sexual orientation, and that my one pet hate is ignorance, which I absolutely can not stand especially if it is wilful as in self chosen by an individual as opposed to the result of their conditions.

Nigeria kwenu!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by cornelin(m): 11:44pm On May 07, 2021
flokii:
The loud mouth irritants have gone to Ghana to spread hatred as usual.. you'll hear them saying Ghanians are lazy, Ghanians can't compete, Ghana is no man's land bla bla bla.

If you can't live peacefully and respect your host, you'll get kicked out. No two ways about it.

What are you ranting about? Does doing business in your land means prostrating on your stomach and licking your feet every morning? Were they fighting with the indigenes or forcibly ejecting them away from their shops? Because I don't understand this your "live peacefully and respect your host" mantra.

And if your post is borne from sheer hatred towards your fellow countrymen which you claimed to love, then something is definitely wrong with you. You are simply pathetic! Need I remind you that there are other fellow countrymen and similar tribe as yours doing business in Ghana for ages? Oh! You don't care about them either as long as those you claim to love are affected. A situation of cutting the nose to spite the face, pathetic!

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by 2elliot: 7:09am On May 08, 2021
budaatum:

May you be cured of your inability to see that I am not stupid enough to hate people because of their tribe or race or colour or religion or sexual orientation, and that my one pet hate is ignorance, which I absolutely can not stand especially if it is wilful as in self chosen by an individual as opposed to the result of their conditions.

Nigeria kwenu!
There is nothing new under the sun. People have done this your kind of hate, some swore they were doing the lord's work hating on their fellow human. Some believed it was the right thing. But all is vanity. Like as we were nothing before we were born, we become nothing when we are gone. But our actions may leave lasting impressions on generations to come.
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by yommen: 7:55am On May 08, 2021
ODJ124:
I wish Nigeria is the USA of Africa...
You can't try such shit with us... To hell with Ghana..

Thread seen..

Nigeria of course has potentials to be envied but the bastards at the elms of affairs are bent on killing its potentials. Let's just kill the name Nigeria and go our separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by topboss: 8:43am On May 08, 2021
sophxx:
Defamation. The Asante were not the one that lock your shops in circle, Accra. The day Tamale people go start with una ehn. I dey pity una in advance.

U KNOW ASANTE MAKE UP THE MAJORITY OF GHANIANS IN NIGERIA RIGHT?

LET ME ASK U WHICH IS MORE, GHANA IN NIGERIA OR NIGERIA IN GHANA.

GHANA POPULATION IS 23 MILLION, THEN IN NIGERIA WE HAVE HALF A MILLION GHANIANS.

AND 1MILLION NIGERIANS SEEMS MUCH TO THEM OUT OF 201MILLION NIGERIANS.

GHANA AS A COUNTRY NO SABI RATIO, IF THEY DID, THEY SHOULD KNOW GHANIANS ARE MORE LIKELY TO COME TO NIGERIA THAN NIGERIA GO TO GHANA.

WHO STANDS TO LOSE MORE IF NIGERIA AND GHANA HAVE NO DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS?

https://www.pri.org/stories/2009-06-07/nigerians-fight-bad-reps-ghana#:~:text=Right%20now%20more%20than%201,High%20Commission%20here%20in%20Accra.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/500000-ghanaians-live-nigeria-envoy/
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Newton85: 8:53am On May 08, 2021
Lol, this is the same shithole plenty Nigerian idiots hype as some Canada without snow, lol. Imagine citizens of a country that's "working" being threatened by foreign retail traders, lol.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Newton85: 8:58am On May 08, 2021
nero2face:
brother no be force to stay for another man land, remember Nigeria did same to them some years back,
True. But in fairness, it was Ghana that first deported an estimated 250,000 Nigerians (mostly Yorubas) under Kofi Busia.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by soundOsonic: 9:22am On May 08, 2021
blues234:

When you don't know what to say, just shut up! Herdsmen and Boko Haram that is dealing with you guys are friendly kwo? anu npam angry

When I see reply on Nairaland I shake my head.
What I posted was it a lie?

If there is any iorta of lies there point it and show me.

We are not talking about Terrorism here that's off discussion.

Besides did I mention the tribe in question?

You were the one who picked the tribe and let it fall in this Narration.

I didn't judge anybody. You are the judge here. You just judged yourself and you are angry.
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Obasanjoslim: 11:39am On May 08, 2021
Nigeria traders don dey cash out.. especially my people from eastern part of Nigeria have taken over Ghana economy.... buying building and their market grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by vengertime: 11:39am On May 08, 2021
helinues:
Let them deport those who are not ready to abide by Ghana law

I stand with Ghana

Who cares about you and nonsensical things like Buhari that you stand for

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by dederocs(m): 11:39am On May 08, 2021
Evil and selfish law, but they will say it is to protect their local retail business owners...reciprocracy policy must be adopted by the Nigerian government now.
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by mysticwarrior(m): 11:39am On May 08, 2021
Nigeria needs to wake up
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by frog12: 11:40am On May 08, 2021
time to kick nigerian traders out !!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Priwillo: 11:40am On May 08, 2021
mekaboy:
Kanu should send ESN/UGM there. grin grin

On a more serious note. 98% of traders there are igbos. So Ghana is chasing us, kanu is creating enemity with the North, and UGM is setting igboland on fire.

Abegi, that's how it started in South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by SweetCunt97(f): 11:40am On May 08, 2021
What will b d color of 9ja must go bag like this?? Buhhhhaaaahhaaaa

Ghana wanna revenge jarey.
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Golan007: 11:40am On May 08, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
When will our leaders make our country better. .just imagine the insult and embarrassment. ...first it was South Africa, now it's Ghana....soon Benin Republic and Gambia will start driving us..what a country we have found ourselves.
God pls save us from all this our 'Pharisees' leaders!

The problem therefore are the set of people that are hated across the continent.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Keemsleek005(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2021
[quote author=greatdreamer post=101471127]See Ghana? When visionary leaders saddled the affairs of this great nation in 60s and 70s Ghanaians came here as beggars. But today Buhari has made Nigerians everywhere to be fugitives even in their own country[/q
uote]

Everything is now buhari?
Were people not in ghana before buhari became president? These rubbish is simple let ghana people doing such job in nigeria go home and we lock our boarder against them again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Lashist(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2021
budaatum:
I do not think I would want people who call their own country a zoo to come to my country, to be honest.

First, if they call their own country a zoo the people must be animals even if they do not know it, and animals, wild ones especially, should remain in their cage and not come to my own country to turn it into a zoo like they did to their own country.

Besides, if those who call their own country a zoo are constantly attacking each other from different tribes, will they not come to my own country and be attacking my different to them country people?

Yes, if I was Ghanaian I will want irresponsible animals to stay in their zoo and not come and turn my Ghana into a zoo like they irresponsibly do to their own country Nigeria without ever admitting responsiblity, so I will not ask you to go back to your zoo, I will hunt animal down, put animal in a cage, and fly animal back to its zoo where animal belongs!

Thankfully, not all Nigerians call my country Nigeria a zoo.
Shut up your foolish mouth...Nigeria is lawless that's why its called a zoo...if it isnt, prove it and stop saying rubbish because of frontpage..so if a sensible person thinks its hard for him to stay in naija because of how useless our leaders are, other countries shouldn't accept such person just because he considers his country a lawless place and dont want to be part of the lawlessness..your are one of the stupid reasons why we have bad leaders..we should not reprimand our leaders so other countries can accept us
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by PrinceOfLagos: 11:43am On May 08, 2021
Overtaking is allowed in life
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Stormyharper(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2021
budaatum:
I do not think I would want people who call their own country a zoo to come to my country, to be honest.

First, if they call their own country a zoo the people must be animals even if they do not know it, and animals, wild ones especially, should remain in their cage and not come to my own country to turn it into a zoo like they did to their own country.

Besides, if those who call their own country a zoo are constantly attacking each other from different tribes, will they not come to my own country and be attacking my different to them country people?

Yes, if I was Ghanaian I will want irresponsible animals to stay in their zoo and not come and turn my Ghana into a zoo like they irresponsibly do to their own country Nigeria without ever admitting responsiblity, so I will not ask you to go back to your zoo, I will hunt animal down, put animal in a cage, and fly animal back to its zoo where animal belongs!

Thankfully, not all Nigerians call my country Nigeria a zoo.

Lagos is known as centre of excellence how about that. You are not making sense in my opinion
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by mariahAngel(f): 11:45am On May 08, 2021
Ndi ogbuu!
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Ruthymoon(f): 11:45am On May 08, 2021
sad
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Nobody: 11:46am On May 08, 2021
greatdreamer:
See Ghana? When visionary leaders saddled the affairs of this great nation in 60s and 70s Ghanaians came here as beggars. But today Buhari has made Nigerians everywhere to be fugitives even in their own country

grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian leaders in the 60's and 70's were not visionary anything.

Especially in the 1970's...what we had was a rise in oil prices thanks to the Yom Kippur war leading to OPEC jacking up prices...which made every oil producer rich, and kept their economies up till 1982. grin

It was around that time that we threw out the Ghanians.

The Ghanians too were having issue...they were agriculture dependent, the UK was no longer the major guaranteed market again, and thus they went broke then. (Nigeria was having the same issue...but we used high oil prices then to cover our blushes).

If our leaders were visionary then, by now we would have been far more proseprous than we are.

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by temitope27(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2021
mekaboy:

Ghana population is just 20 million and im sure maybe 40% of that population will be foreigners and of that 40% ,95% will be Nigerians.

They struggle to compete with Nigerians. And with little resources available, its tough.

See the way their music artist always complain.

I don't want to go into their girls. This is the major reason they want Nigerians out of that country. grin grin grin

Just go to club, meet a girl and tell her you are a Nigerian. grin grin grin cheesy

She won't talk to any other person in that club. All her attention will be on you. grin grin

The worst thing is that Ghana person go carry benz come club, Nigerian go take taxi come. Girl go leave Ghana man, follow naija for taxi go. grin grin grin

I feel their pains.
oga Ghana population is more than 31million

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe / CCT Trial: Saraki Reaches Out To Buhari, Tinubu Again / "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.