Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

If You Were Raped Or You Excaped Rape, Share Your Experience Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Raped Or You Excaped Rape, Share Your Experience Here (5067 Views)

A Mother Lied To Her 3 Daughters For 25 Years That They Were Raped By Their Dad / South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. / You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Raped Or You Excaped Rape, Share Your Experience Here by eazzzy1(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2021
OP you didn’t extend your invitation to rapist? Jk.

Two people can have a sexual encounter, one leaves feeling raped, the other leaves thinking it was consensual.

When I was in SS2, I had a friend let’s call him Deola, smart good looking guy. Deola wrote Waec and Jamb in SS2 and passed, he went to the university while we were going to SS3.

During his holidays Deola would visit us at school, drive to school, come to class, chat with teachers etc. With that level of success, females in my class expectedly all wanted Deola.

One Saturday, myself and two other classmates went to play PS1 at Deola’s house, a female classmate, let’s call her Chioma also came visiting. We were in Deola’s room all 5 of us. Deola soon started touching Chioma while we were all present, she felt uncomfortable for a while then gave in. After about 20 mins of touching and kissing, he started taking off her clothes, she felt uncomfortable again but gave in. They then started having sex, like 8 mins into the sex, Dammy one of the guys with us then went there and started touching Chioma too. Fast forward both guys slept with Chioma. After sex she shyly left the house.

We finished Waec and I got admission myself, two years later Chioma got admission to my school, as a senior student, I showed Chi around, helped with her courses etc. Chi started liking me, I didn’t like her back because I liked someone else. One day she decided to express her feelings towards me, she then asked “why don’t you love me? Is it because I was raped? I didn’t understand, raped? How? Where? When? She replied “by your friends Deola and Dammy. Lol that was not rape I retorted, we went back and forth all day as to whether she was raped or not.

I have a feeling she will one day “come out” with her story about Deola and Dammy.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were Raped Or You Excaped Rape, Share Your Experience Here by DesChyko: 4:26pm On May 08, 2021
It was by this girl, Nkechi or so. A family friend.
She used to pick me and my younger sister and bring us home from school, drop us off at home, then go to their own house.
That day, she just brought us home as usual. We were initially in the living room. Somehow, we ended up in the bedroom where she locked the door and instructed me to take off my blue pant. I remember lying down on the bed spreadeagle. She mounted me and began to rock. All of that was strange and new to me. I can't even tell if I had a hard-on. But I recall being uncomfortable under her weight.
It continued until my mother pounded on the bedroom door. I think she came in unnoticed but I don't recall being scared or anything. But my mother flogged her twice and told her to leave. Then she beat me too.
Now that I think of it, I still remember wondering what I did wrong. Afterwards, we were lifted to and fro by the school bus.
Re: If You Were Raped Or You Excaped Rape, Share Your Experience Here by Yxxx: 5:42pm On May 08, 2021
Re: If You Were Raped Or You Excaped Rape, Share Your Experience Here by folabayo(f): 7:44pm On May 08, 2021
Sstepkee:

Most ladies are never lucky to have female friends why!!!!!!
I guess there is this general enviness, especially when they are aware dat their friend has not eaten d forbidden fruit.
Last last it was the same guy that opened up to me what actually happened
Re: If You Were Raped Or You Excaped Rape, Share Your Experience Here by folabayo(f): 7:48pm On May 08, 2021
LoveReporter:

Wow.. You must look beautiful then.
I don't think so wink
Re: If You Were Raped Or You Excaped Rape, Share Your Experience Here by folabayo(f): 7:50pm On May 08, 2021
musicproducer:
sorry

Lol..., thanks
Re: If You Were Raped Or You Excaped Rape, Share Your Experience Here by Sstepkee(m): 10:57pm On May 08, 2021
folabayo:

I guess there is this general enviness, especially when they are aware dat their friend has not eaten d forbidden fruit.
Last last it was the same guy that opened up to me what actually happened

I believe it's enviness, but nothing to do with forbidden fruit, because everyone has access to the so called " forbidden fruit" though the solution is just staying true to urself
Re: If You Were Raped Or You Excaped Rape, Share Your Experience Here by folabayo(f): 12:36pm On May 09, 2021
Sstepkee:

I believe it's enviness, but nothing to do with forbidden fruit, because everyone has access to the so called " forbidden fruit" though the solution is just staying true to urself
It is well, na only person wey get money i de envy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Were Raped Or You Excaped Rape, Share Your Experience Here by Sstepkee(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2021
folabayo:

It is well, na only person wey get money i de envy cheesy

grin grin grin come let me show u somebody way u go envy, since e get category of people ��
Re: If You Were Raped Or You Excaped Rape, Share Your Experience Here by folabayo(f): 1:46pm On May 09, 2021
Sstepkee:

grin grin grin come let me show u somebody way u go envy, since e get category of people ��

Lol, no show me
Thank you for the showing tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Were Raped Or You Excaped Rape, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 09, 2021
LoveReporter:

Wow.. You must look beautiful then.
you're a pervert angry
Re: If You Were Raped Or You Excaped Rape, Share Your Experience Here by LoveReporter: 4:12pm On May 09, 2021
Sstepkee:
It's a pity, and after such incident the lady would find it difficult to go into a relationship

It depends on the victim. If she can forget about it and move on with her life, she will marry without difficulty. But if she moves on with her past, it will then become difficult for her to marry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls So Indescent In Dressing / Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes / Is This What Girls Call Playing Hard To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.