Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? (3888 Views)

Ladies:would You Marry A Much Older Man With A Lot Of Age Gap? / Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female / I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Candycrushy(f): 2:22pm On May 09, 2021
tydi:
Can you date a man as old as the last level of candy crush game
LOL... You're not serious
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Candycrushy(f): 2:23pm On May 09, 2021
McStoic:
Follow your spirit. Age is just a number
Thanks
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Candycrushy(f): 2:24pm On May 09, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Maybe you should ask Regina Daniel and Bianca Ojukwu that question.
Will you be ranting this nonsense if the person you called Mr caring, Mr supportive, Mr prayerful, Mr kind is also Mr Richer than Dangote and Elon Musk angry

This man might not be richer than those you listed up there, but he's very comfortable and well to do... Money isn't the problem here
Money isn't everything too, but if it is to you, that's your problem not mine
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Candycrushy(f): 2:25pm On May 09, 2021
Erojepromise:
No wrong there na , just follow your heart and do the right thing some of these older men give better tender loving than their younger counterparts
I know right..
Thanks
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Elporo(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2021
PS: We hate saggy boobs and padded bras, passionately!
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by stanliwise(m): 3:16pm On May 09, 2021
Candycrushy:

He has what it takes tho, except for the social life, yunno the fun of life, he has it zero
if he is a person with an open mindset then you can only be the one not ready.
Men at older age can still produce heathy children, so.....

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Candycrushy(f): 4:18pm On May 09, 2021
stanliwise:
if he is a person with an open mindset then you can only be the one not ready.
Men at older age can still produce heathy children, so.....
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by folabayo(f): 5:08pm On May 09, 2021
No big deal about it, what really matters is how he treats you and how compatible you guys are.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by SlimmB(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2021
Candycrushy:

Very much reasonable?
You think so?

This is not what I think.
This is fact.
A guy of same age with you won’t have the vision of getting married this early at your age bracket except if it an arrange marriage or the family is very wealthy...

Men hustle a lot between the age of 22 to 32 before they think of settling down with one woman...

And in this damn country, you know what it is with a man that strive so hard to get funds... so this is fact, 12 years gap is so reasonable tho it might not be the best but to me is fair enough if the feelings are mutual.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Toks2008(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2021
Candycrushy:
Does age really matter in a relationship? I've been getting different answers to this question as some will probably say age is just a number. This man in question is everything a lady can ever ask for, caring, supportive, prayerful, and kind. My fear is just his age, he's 12 years older than I am, I'm still in my early 20s. I'm scared of taking the relationship too far and giving him false hopes of marriage because that's exactly what he wants..secondly, my family might not accept him because his looks already shows off his matured age.. I like him very much tho...
I need suggestions.
12 years too small sef. If you like him and he truly loves you just relax and build a life with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:03am On May 10, 2021
Saintmary:

What do you mean?

The other person mentioned 'the last stage of Candy Crush' or something and you replied with 1,652 or something.

Candy Crush has more than that na. I think it's almost 10,000 oh. cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Saintmary(f): 10:01pm On May 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The other person mentioned 'the last stage of Candy Crush' or something and you replied with 1,652 or something.

Candy Crush has more than that na. I think it's almost 10,000 oh. cheesy

I just replied with my own last level.

Any problem?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:45pm On May 10, 2021
Saintmary:

I just replied with my own last level.

Any problem?

Oh. Sorry oh. I'm sorry, ma. I'm EXCEEDINGLY sorry if you felt I was imposing. Biko. I certainly didn't know you were mentioning your own last level or why it should be a problem that I felt you were responding generally and I casually replied, surprised 'cuz I've seen some people mention they were at 4000 and 8000 levels and I didn't know.

Anyway, there definitely isn't a problem from my end. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

'Bottom of the evening to you' grin, and Shalom.
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by SefunmiHookups: 9:46pm On May 30, 2021
Candycrushy:

He has what it takes tho, except for the social life, yunno the fun of life, he has it zero
Can you imagine what is your major problem with the good man angry. It's not even his age as your misleading post title stated. You see how you girls are abi....want to have a lively man so that your friends can praise and validate you. Mtchew.
Some of you are still wanting to chop life outside and not stay put at home! You ain't ready for marriage. Better set that man free till you know you are serious. Don't be desperate. More will still approach you in future.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Toks2008(m): 12:40am On May 31, 2021
Candycrushy:
Does age really matter in a relationship? I've been getting different answers to this question as some will probably say age is just a number. This man in question is everything a lady can ever ask for, caring, supportive, prayerful, and kind. My fear is just his age, he's 12 years older than I am, I'm still in my early 20s. I'm scared of taking the relationship too far and giving him false hopes of marriage because that's exactly what he wants..secondly, my family might not accept him because his looks already shows off his matured age.. I like him very much tho...
I need suggestions.

Just 12years. Smh..

Well sometimes I think some guys let go of themselves easily. I'm above 40 but you can never ever see me and believe I'm above 33 yet you will see some 33year old guys looking 45

Guys should learn how to take good care of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Candycrushy(f): 12:42am On May 31, 2021
Toks2008:

Just 12years. Smh

Isn't it on a high side?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Toks2008(m): 12:44am On May 31, 2021
Candycrushy:

Isn't it on a high side?

12 years is even small.

In 15years from now both of you wil look like age mates cos ladies age faster.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by adg98(f): 1:15am On May 31, 2021
Op it depends on you
Some persons can date/marry someone older/younger with 2 decades than them sef
It's an individual difference

And my dear age isn't just a number. You both were born in difference decades and your way of life may differs a bit but that doesn't mean you guys can't work it out.
If the understanding is there you can give it a try and see if it's going to work out

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by 12345baba(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2021
Two different generations. E no make sense
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by imagrg(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2021
No.
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ishilove:
Early 20s will mean you're between 21-23 so let's see here... 21 + 12= 33/35.

Aunty, the Uncle is ready and ripe for marriage . The person not ready is you, which is why you created this thread. Free the Uncle so he can focus on someone who is ready and willing. You are still discovering yourself

You ehn!!
Your Points are always concise and Sensible..
I Respect you Sha..

The OP is in Love with d Guy!!
But
@22, She is still in the Girly, Flexxing stage where lots of Guys and Men are flocking around her..
Just pray she makes a good decision.. sad smiley
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Lostchild(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Candycrushy

I have a 20 years old niece who told me she cannot date a 30 years old guy. She told me her list is 35 to 40 years old.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Theboy21: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Candycrushy:
I need suggestions.
Babygirl grab him with two hands if possible use your leg before your gender people overtake you, it ain't no big deal at all cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
A 12-year age gap isn't too bad but he will age faster than you and you've to be okay with that. Ideally, the recommended age gap between couples is 8 /no more than 8.
Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lostchild:
Candycrushy

I have a 20 years old niece who told me she cannot date a 30 years old guy. She told me her list is 35 to 40 years old.

What do you think?

Hmmm..
Dat your niece is something else.. sad

It's either she fell in love with an older Guy when she was Little e.g 7,8yrs
Was Disvirgined n sexed by one..
Or She is a Sugar Daddy Lover who likes Big Cash/Expensive items..

because how will a 20yr old Girl say her age range for dating is 35-40? shocked sad
30 yr old is even Small for Her..

Oga, Better monitor dat Niece pls..

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by Lostchild(m): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm..
Dat your niece is something else.. sad

It's either she fell in love with an older Guy when she was Little e.g 7,8yrs
Was Disvirgined n sexed by one..
Or She is a Sugar Daddy Lover who likes Big Cash/Expensive items..

because how will a 20yr old Girl say her age range for dating is 35-40? shocked sad
30 yr old is even Small for Her..

Oga, Better monitor dat Niece pls..

She is not a materialistic person, they dont allow her to even go out to party. When it comes to how she lost her virginity, I cannot testify to that

I acknowledge that most of the girls that are attracted to mature guys are disvirgin by mature guys.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? by AlphaSoul: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2021
Candycrushy:
I need suggestions.
Age, compatibility and maturity matter here.

You're between 20 and 24 and
I assume you're done with uni
and/or have vocational skills
that can be monetised.

Assuming you're at the lower
or upper end of your early 20s:

20+12 = 32 years.
24+12 = 36 years.

12 years age gap is OK!
20 years age gap has even worked out very well on a global scale
not to talk of a 12 year gap.wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Got Disvirgined At 16 Years Did I Try / Meet The Hottest Naija Babe In Yankee (pictures) / Ghosting Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.