Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai (63829 Views)

"Flying From Cotonou To London Costs N374k": Lady Says Flight From Lagos To UK. / Travelling From Cotonou To Lagos. / Tier 2 Dependant. My Sojourn To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Born2winnx: 7:08pm On May 15, 2021
Ernesthugo:

Who do you plan to sell the drug to
Ordinary stout them no accept what will your drug do in uae who are your market audience the imams.
Man I ain't no drug baron...was just curious when he said at Dubai airport they were not stressed at all when they arrived.

So technically he means drugs can be moved there once bypassed high security in cotonou

Cc
Derende

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:10pm On May 15, 2021
Ernesthugo:
your last operation was in march when did you leave UAE
are walking around with me
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by 1manuel(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2021
Ernesthugo:

Work permit you say
I hope it not agent thing
Ireland is not ghana o
So be wise with whom and who you
Give your money to
2020 my own family person did visa to uae for 3month with 400k
Same visa that was 120k
So please wise up with all your head
Ireland is not ghana

Thanks for the advice man

But if I may ask why was your brother doing only three months?
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by KingMack(m): 11:10pm On May 15, 2021
1manuel:

€1000

Pls gv me your WhatsApp number
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by 1manuel(m): 6:06am On May 16, 2021
KingMack:

Pls gv me your WhatsApp number
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by teelaw4life(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2021
dochenaj:
A sponsor is not always needed. It is a tourist visa not a work visa after all.

I took the liberty of doing some research on Dubai Tourist visas and I was right.

Howbeit, my statement was a blanket statement for agents generally irrespective of the country being travelled to or what the mission of the travel is for (tourism, study, work, "japaism" ).

I don't like arguing too much. Even on the visit Visa, there's always a sponsor listed. You can only argue against this if you've never had anything to do with UAE VISA. Sponsors are absolutely necessary (if you're not from certain countries) due to the way UAE have structured their VISA requirements. Otherwise, do you think people wouldn't have sidestepped agents when trying to get visa into the country.
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by nairamaniac: 8:51am On May 16, 2021
billyG:
This kind money I am looking for to set up a crop farm.

Crop farm?
Fulani herdsmen awaits you!

God forbid tho.
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by nairamaniac: 9:09am On May 16, 2021
Derende:
I have read lot of comments here on this thread and I have some points to make;
I know UAE is not a easy country, but am assured of the fact that I can't suffer in this country irrespective of the challenges I face. I have been around for about four days and am learning the system gradually.
UAE is a system that you follow just the way a child goes through kindergarten and move to the University and graduate. If you follow the system you will enjoy the country, but if you feel there is dirhams on the street of Dubai for you to pick you will go home depressed and dejected.
Am a very focused person with vision and determination and I know what am aiming for.
I came to UAE to follow the system and make a name , it might not be easy now but in a couple of years there will be testimony to make. I will be registering for CNA in a couple of weeks to start the process alongside the job that I will be starting in a week time.

As for those saying I can't make it here in Dubai, let me remind you one thing that you are not my God, only him knows my yesterday, today and tomorrow. What you believe is what happens to you, since I was born I don't believe in the word called failure, my only word is success. No matter how many times you fall be rest assured that you will definitely stand up. Dubai is not my final point , it is just a step to my final destination.

As for the dude saying am a scam and there is no way visa can be processed for 150k, I pity you try and get informed and always research widely. I will advice you to visit travnook.com and see for yourself that a UAE visa is 125k to process. The owner of the site is an Ugandan not a Nigerian. And I can tell you that the problem with Nigeria is not the leaders but Nigerians because we don't trust ourselves again because everybody that post on nairaland is seen as a scam .
If an Ugandan man can process a visa with less that 150k, my friends in Nigeria and Dubai were charging me 250-450 for a visa.

Finally I will be closing the thread because the aim of the thread has been fulfilled. Those that need to learn from my experience at Cotonou should learn from it, that is the reason for the thread. Thanks again, good night and God bless.

I luv this guy.

I wonder.

His aim for the thread has been over fulfilled.

You people want to follow him for the rest of his life?

OP, NUFFING DO U.

U have done more than enuf here.

God bless you from now on.

Gudluck in your future endeavors!
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Ernesthugo(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2021
1manuel:

thats the highest you can get to enter first
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Ernesthugo(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2021
following your last post
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Ernesthugo(m): 9:18am On May 16, 2021
I know you are still in Dubai don't deny yourself the truth
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Addme: 11:28am On May 16, 2021
tellwisdom:
It’s better for intending travelers to Dubai to wait for the ban to be lifted than traveling from Cotonou. Which kind yeye desperation be this??

This experience of his is already making me sick. Wetin I de find wey I go de disturb my soul just because I wan comot go another country? Nna eh! Make I stop reading before dem admit me angry
His desperation was caused by the duration of his Visa.

1 Like

Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by billyG(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2021
nairamaniac:

Crop farm?
Fulani herdsmen awaits you!

God forbid tho.
Not on ma land,am free from their menace.
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by nairamaniac: 12:17pm On May 16, 2021
billyG:

Not on ma land,am free from their menace.

Amen,. Tooo many uncertainties.

If herdsmen don't hold someone it's Ungun known Men grin

1 Like

Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2021
Ernesthugo:
I know you are still in Dubai don't deny yourself the truth
I can post about dubai doesn't mean I'm in dubai at the moment... is that how u people conclude... undecided
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by billyG(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2021
nairamaniac:

Amen,. Tooo many uncertainties.

If herdsmen don't hold someone it's Ungun known Men grin
For now UGM are after d vampires & their supporters

Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Ernesthugo(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2021
NAME THE LOCATION OF THE PLACE WHERE YOU ARE?
WITH A CURRENT PICTURE OF YOU?
I DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!1 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I can post about dubai doesn't mean I'm in dubai at the moment... is that how u people conclude... undecided
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:23pm On May 16, 2021
Ernesthugo:
I am global ambassador and be anywhere I wishes... anyway driving out to have a good time

Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Ernesthugo(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2021
PLEASE IRELAND DOES NOT GIVE WORK PERMIT ANYTHING OF SUCH IS SCAM I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD!!!!!

UNLESS YOU GET A JOB DIRECTLY FROM IRELAND!!!!

THE COMPANY WILL DO ALL AND YOU PAY NO DIME!!!

1manuel:

Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Ernesthugo(m): 2:25pm On May 16, 2021
NICE ONE

LAGOS WEATHER...

I THEY 971 WAY

I WAN SAY MAKE I COME BLOCK YOU FOR JBR

ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY I DEY OFFICE ATM

GOODLUCK
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I am global ambassador and be anywhere I wishes... anyway driving out to have a good time
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:26pm On May 16, 2021
Ernesthugo:
dont count on post I made 2 months ago undecided
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:27pm On May 16, 2021
Ernesthugo:
NICE ONE

LAGOS WEATHER...

I THEY 971 WAY

I WAN SAY MAKE I COME BLOCK YOU FOR JBR

ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY I DEY OFFICE ATM

GOODLUCK
if u are around ikoyi drop ur number lemme spoil u small
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Ernesthugo(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2021
ME THEY AL QUASIS LOL
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Ernesthugo(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2021
I FOLLOWED THE TREND BECAUSE I WANT TO RETURN BACK FOR VACATION NA WHY I THEY INTERESTED FOR THE THREAD IN TERMS OF RETURNING
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2021
Ernesthugo:
ME THEY AL QUASIS LOL
lol... grin which side... u no dey ATM again
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2021
Ernesthugo:
ME THEY AL QUASIS LOL
lol... grin which side...
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by Ernesthugo(m): 2:32pm On May 16, 2021
emirates
ELKHALIFAISIS:
lol... grin which side... u no dey ATM again
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by CryptoRepublic1: 2:33pm On May 16, 2021
Ernesthugo:
following your last post

He's a bad liar��
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2021
Ernesthugo:
emirates
we get Al QUASIS and Al quoz which of them
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:36pm On May 16, 2021
Ernesthugo:
I FOLLOWED THE TREND BECAUSE I WANT TO RETURN BACK FOR VACATION NA WHY I THEY INTERESTED FOR THE THREAD IN TERMS OF RETURNING
anyway u can proceed for ur vacation but coming back is what I can't guarantee unless u are ready to spend 500k on flight and others
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by CryptoRepublic1: 2:38pm On May 16, 2021
Ernesthugo:
PLEASE IRELAND DOES NOT GIVE WORK PERMIT ANYTHING OF SUCH IS SCAM I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD!!!!!

They do give work permit but for professionals bro.

Have you been to Ireland?
Re: My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai by 1manuel(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2021
Ernesthugo:

I know, I have to get a job from here

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping / Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.