Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice (4562 Views)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa / Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by dealordea(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2011
Will you ever date such a girl? grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by ragdollz: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2011
Lol, twist it up and do a poll, ask, ugly girls with pretty voice?? The radio stations are full of them (presenters) tongue.
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by 190: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2011
[size=38pt]watch and LEARN![/size] cool cool

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu4v4UzAi1o[/flash]
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by ragdollz: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2011
Gosh, am I the ONLY one who finds 190 so blasted ANNOYING??

-He's always the first to post on ANY topic, an annoying trait common to jobless, attention-seeking pple.

-He has the annoying habit of posting youtube videos. Who ever taught him how to do it did NL a GREAT DISFAVOUR!!

-He likes starting SH-IT then later complains that a person is negative and troublesome. Meanwhile he is the NO. 1 SHI-IT STARTER ON NL!!

Someone just off him, PLEASE.
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by 190: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2011
ragdollz:

Gosh, am I the ONLY one who finds rag-shiiit so blasted ANNOYING??

-sHe's always the first to post on ANY topic, an annoying trait common to jobless, attention-seeking pple.

-sHe has the annoying habit of posting youtube videos. Who ever taught him how to do it did NL a GREAT DISFAVOUR!!

-sHe likes starting SH-IT then later complains that a person is negative and troublesome. Meanwhile he is the NO. 1 SHI-IT STARTER ON NL!!

Someone just off her, PLEASE.

keep talking, i would call mzdarkskin for you shocked shocked
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2011
@poster,

you'd NEVER guess how I sound. I have a high pitched/soft voice lol.
im not even joking. grin

190 thank u for proving her point with that last reply.
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by ragdollz: 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2011
Pls will the owner of the beat-up, ret=arded and worthless 190 motorcar PLEASE take it to the trash heap and burn it? Thank you!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by 190: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2011
was it from RAGS TO RICHES OR RICHES TO RAGS

cos obviously im seeing Rags to poverty to dummies undecided
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by ragdollz: 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2011
190:

was it from RAGS TO RICHES OR RICHES TO RAGS

cos obviously im seeing Rags to poverty to dummies undecided

Lol, this from YOU?? LMFAO!!!! Dude, I know all about your worthless stinking life in UK, don't let me piss on you and make you drink it dummy, just quietly go and sleep bc every time you started sh-it on this mudafukker site I FINISHED it for you, so suck off NIG-=GER!!!! looL
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by Orton10(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2011
ragdollz:

Gosh, am I the ONLY one who finds 190 so blasted ANNOYING??
Same here. grin grin
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by 190: 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2011
^Oga go hug toilet u hear  grin

@Rag-dumbed T-REX!! undecided

Com'on lets have a go-at each other, meet me on the general section lets do this
grin Teheeee
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by ragdollz: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2011
190:

^Oga go hug toilet u hear  grin

@Rag-dumbed T-REX!! undecided

Com'on lets have a go-at each other, meet me on the general section lets do this
grin Teheeee

Hmm, let's see. . . . why don't I just lay out your modus operandi?? Okay, first you'll be blowing all hot and coming back with some great disses. THEN you'll start to tremble under the pressure and begin to use 200-foot fonts to make your points. AND THEN you'll grow cold and shivery and that's when you'll start posting Youtube vids just to show you're still barely breathing. And then OF COURSE comes your final card: REPORTING TO THE MOD. So you know what>> I think I'll pass on that offer of yours. Go jizz urself on the general section if you're so inclined.
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by 190: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2011
^Rag-dumb wen last did u get laid seriously, anyway watch me stalk your a[i]ss[/i] all over grin grin

Na me and u today ( Im in a Gawdjuss mood )
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by ragdollz: 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2011
190:

^Rag-dumb wen last did u get laid seriously, anyway watch me stalk your a[i]ss[/i] all over grin grin

Na me and u today ( Im in a Gawdjuss mood )

Stalk WHO?? Dude, you couldn't even stalk a freaking BEANSTALK!!! Besides, that's what you've ALWAYS done, stalked me from day ONE, whether you remember it or not. but I do. I remember you being the FIRST ANNOYING PIECE OF SH-IT I got to notice on this site. Now do us all a favour, take a plank of wood, and slowly, surely squeeze it up your wide used buttcrack!!!
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by seedord247(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2011
ragdollz:

Stalk WHO?? Dude, you couldn't even stalk a freaking BEANSTALK!!! Besides, that's what you've ALWAYS done, stalked me from day ONE, whether you remember it or not. but I do. I remember you being the FIRST ANNOYING PIECE OF SH-IT I got to notice on this site. Now do us all a favour, take a plank of wood, and slowly, surely squeeze it up your wide used buttcrack!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by amefi(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2011
Mzd comes to my mind. No wonder she has been avoiding me on fone so dat i dont get to kn abt her voice. Anyway, my instinct never fails me.
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by 190: 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2011
Tehheeeeee ( Immitates ragdumbed )

Ever heard of ladies first,

Lead by example and all others would follow cheesy cheesy

( now im pissin u off like she (winks) always did )

(Gawd u aint allowin me concentrate on my madea movie)
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2011
amefi:

Mzd comes to my mind. No wonder she has been avoiding me on fone so dat i dont get to kn abt her voice. Anyway, my instinct never fails me.
grin grin aww!!

Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by 190: 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2011
amefi:

angry angry angry

Amefi arent u in london

Hook up with T-REXed Rag and save us from her rabid mouth cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by ragdollz: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2011
190:

Tehheeeeee ( Immitates ragdumbed )

Ever heard of ladies first,

Lead by example and all others would follow cheesy cheesy

( now im pissin u off like she (winks) always did )

(Gawd u aint allowin me concentrate on my madea movie)

dumb broke azz like you talking about hooking someone up when you can't even afford a decent hook-up yourself grin grin grin. And keep watching cheap pirated movies off the internet, since you can't even afford the ticket grin grin.
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by 190: 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2011
^ Loool, Not if you call blu-ray Not DVD blu-ray High definition DVD Diary of a black assed woman by madea cheap

Im dedicating the movie to you Diary of a mad rabied black assed woman by ragdolls  grin  grin

@the name of mzdarkskin all other knees show crumble grin grin

Nway m off we get to continue some other time sweetie, kiss kiss
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by seedord247(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2011
na how much yu go sell am?
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by 190: 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2011
seedord247:

na how much yu go sell am?

Sell wetin?

What i Just got today

Park well Jor grin grin
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by ragdollz: 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2011
190:

^ Loool, Not if you call blu-ray Not DVD blu-ray High definition DVD Diary of a black assed woman by madea cheap

Im dedicating the movie to you Diary of a mad rabied black assed woman by ragdolls  grin  grin

@the name of mzdarkskin all other knees show crumble grin grin

Nway m off we get to continue some other time sweetie, kiss kiss

Olodo. Go and sleep jare, you need to wake up 4 am for your P.A. job you know. PA as in personal assistant in the smelly care home where you work day and night grin grin grin grin grin grin. You this outdated motor car grin grin grin grin. 190 ko, £1.90 ni. Ode!!!
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by seedord247(m): 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2011
just asking bcus you don't know if she'll be able to afford it.
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by amefi(m): 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2011
ragdollz:

dumb broke azz like you talking about hooking someone up when you can't even afford a decent hook-up yourself grin grin grin. And keep watching cheap pirated movies off the internet, since you can't even afford the ticket grin grin.

Hi friend, i still dont know you sex even as i write this piece of NL arts work. Could you please confirm your sex. Thank you.
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by seedord247(m): 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2011
Early Mon! Mon! Job . . . . . . . . . . . Kai. . . . . . . . .
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by ragdollz: 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2011
amefi:

Hi friend, i still dont know you sex even as i write this piece of NL arts work. Could you please confirm your sex. Thank you.

Lol, of COURSE I'm female. That ole 1.90 only fights with girls, he's soooo lame. His big sisters used to sit on his flat head all the time as a child I guess grin grin
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by 190: 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2011
@seed-rough

I think say u wan buy am, grin

Of course this rag-shiiit kant afford it, thats why she Jealosy wan kill am

Im enjoying her disses as it c[i]u[/i]ms,thats the reason why i called her out,

Hey Raggy, why u dey para and take this thread personal, you and i know that you got the voice of KOBE BRYANT

ssssshhh, dont worry i wont tell no one, U keep makin me pause this movie

we fight another day, and dont worry your chinese meal on me tomorrow  cool cool

Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by ragdollz: 12:02am On Apr 27, 2011
190:

@seed-rough

I think say u wan buy am, grin

Of course this rag-shiiit kant afford it, thats why she Jealosy wan kill am

Im enjoying her disses as it c[i]u[/i]ms,thats the reason why i called her out,

Hey Raggy, why u dey para and take this thread personal, you and i know that you got the voice of KOBE BRYANT

ssssshhh, dont worry i wont tell no one, U keep makin me pause this movie

we fight another day, and dont worry your chinese meal on me tomorrow  cool cool

LMAOOOO
oh my dayyzz, 1.90 pls just stop, you're killing yourself grin grin grin. YOU who can't afford to feed your girlfriend, always complaining of babes eating your food and wanting to use your washing machine grin grin. that's a clue to the lame life you live in UK, dummy. Come to Greenwich and see that the Chinese restaurants are not those £4.90 per dish you eat in that backwater town of yours grin grin grin. I'm guessing you breezed into Uk like what, 13 months ago? Now no one go hear word again, so tey you put d location for your profile. Aaww, you must be the first in your lineage to enter plane. CONGRATULATIONS grin grin grin, Now go watch ur Limewire blue ray mp4-converted movie you PAUPER grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by seedord247(m): 12:03am On Apr 27, 2011
That why am asking cus girls nowaday can do anything for money. . . . . . I thought you were heere that when they said someone on NL sleep with Okada man just bcus she don't have transport money.
Re: Beautiful Girls With Ugly Voice by 190: 12:08am On Apr 27, 2011
ROTFL,  grin  grin  grin

Im enjoying this, Ragdumb just cos you couldn't manage a single thermal wear during winter  grin
and u had to use your YORUBA WRAPPER as thermal wear after complaining to me how hard you managed means everyone would manage
like you and BTW the last time u lied you were in chinese, someone reported your as[i]s[/i]s in peckham gulping amala and ewudu

seedorf this same ragdumb was the same very girl that transported herself 1,400miles even cross river sef to her boyfriend's house just to wash
her saturday lingerines ( 6 airconditioned pants, 4 thongs and 3 pata ) cos of her silly she is.

Her boyfriend is currently somewhere in Nigeria selling Mercedez benz moto spare parts 

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Do With This / 8 Notoriously Dangerous Criminal Couples In History / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.