Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? (33800 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:
Let's keep it a stack

Why go out on a date with a guy u don't find sexually attractive ie a guy u don't wanna Bleep??
I doubt you understand the concept behind dates.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

Lollittaa my lollipop.
Don't be afraid. I'm responsible I will take you out with no sex as payment. Because of the nature of humanity.
please go away angry
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by talk2maurice(m): 1:29pm On May 11, 2021
So of all the challenges this country is facing right now, this is what bothers you?

This life isn't balance though. People's problems are different.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Romanoff(f): 1:29pm On May 11, 2021
Ladies, when you go on dates, normalize paying for your own food and tickets, it removes the entitlement to your body.

If you choose to fornicate with him, it will be because you want to.

Peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by SatanBoss: 1:30pm On May 11, 2021
why do u go out with a guy for a date if you dont want to Bleep?
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by SmartPolician: 1:30pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

Because you are a mind reader.

Well stop going out with prostitutes.
And this negative post you wrote will change to positive.

Who is even a prostitute, BTW?
A gurl who has lost her virginity can easily sleep with any man for money, including people's wives.
These days, the world has become so evil that we embellish it with runz babes.
Truth be told, any girl who has lost her virginity is a potential prostitute...she doesn't necessarily have to stand by the roadside to be one (umu highway) grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by DEMZEE(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2021
Plead:
I doubt you understand the concept behind dates.

Please explain it to me
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by JBoss25(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:
Sex after an outing is normal, but asking for sex as if it's a most or your right for it to happen. I find it abnormal. You're right and that's how it suppose to be.
A guy should play with a girl's mind before asking for sex, a guy should ask questions like 'what is your craziest experience you've had?' instead of going straight to the point.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by HAgbonna(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2021
Since that's what boys want in return and you don't. What about if you stop going out with boys. If they ask you since you know what follows. Say NO.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Playbeatznation: 1:33pm On May 11, 2021
Why have that entitlement to be fed or taken out for free.. nothing is free even in free town...jst simply decline if you hv no interest in the individual..even as platonic frnds if i host u today Courtesy demands u do the same next time
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by chinoonew09: 1:36pm On May 11, 2021
they ask for it.... In order to balance the equation.. Addition, subtraction, division = on top top of the bed..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Lovecars501(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2021
Some men think that if they were able to spend on you with cash, you should be able to return the favour in kind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by noegenesis(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2021
Nothing stops the girl from paying her bill.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by WEALTHYMII: 1:38pm On May 11, 2021
Very few ladies are responsible.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by dan761(m): 1:42pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:
This is a very serious issue. Spending on a lady doesn't give you the right to ask her for sex. This needs to stop. Taking a girl out for a date doesn't have to be sex in return.

Please let's try to be responsible
. What ! You mean some Muguns/ Magas still take girl to for a date ,Spending on them without having a talk of SEX with them at first ? Tufiakwa do guys still do such ...No be to even ask for SEX in return ,SEX must be asked for in advance or even done before any Spending .U Hussle to make money ,Next thing na to dey carry lady to go waste am ,U no get mother to take care of ,U no get business to take the money dooo.Make all these Jobless ladies go work ,Use the money Dem make go Flex now ,Must they wait for Men ?
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Dozie32(m): 1:42pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:
This is a very serious issue. Spending on a lady doesn't give you the right to ask her for sex. This needs to stop. Taking a girl out for a date doesn't have to be sex in return.

You're very stupid. These so called girls that will want to eat you up.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Acidosis(m): 1:42pm On May 11, 2021
I've never really understood the concept of dates, tbh. How do you even agree to go out with people you don't already know their intentions or haven't made known their intentions toward you? I'm trying to imagine a client calling for a meeting without defining the purpose of that "meeting". It's not making sense. Ritualists hold meetings too.

We copied too many nonsense and then we believe everyone that "asks you out" wants a relationship. There are people who do the same "asking out" for sex.

Don't go out with anybody in the name of "dates" without defining the purpose of your outing. Some people don't watch the same movies you got those crazy ideas about relationships from. You met that man somewhere, so let him define his intention wherever it is you guys have been communicating. He doesn't have to buy you food and drink before talking.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Keesymictana: 1:43pm On May 11, 2021
Apart from kunja wanti she get to offer again
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by edoairways: 1:43pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:
What nonsense.

So you think all ladies are the same(been cheap). You need to change your mindset.
Then they should have a rethink on dating especially if the guy pays for the bills.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by sinola(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2021
To get value for their money cool
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Innobee99(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2021
advanceDNA:

I ddnt askfor sex in exchange for food...
we already want to fvck each other...and u know it...u are just pretending and don’t want to look cheap...I too don’t want it to look rude by asking you to come and sleep in my house the first day....

So we both used delay tactics...I call, u text me.
I take u out to make us free with each other..

After that...parole don set...
After I saw this ,I don't have any other thing to say again cuz u said it all bro
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by edoairways: 1:45pm On May 11, 2021
noegenesis
post=101584023:
Nothing stops the girl from paying her bill
Hope you understand @Psych412
This is your answer to your querry
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by tunwumi: 1:46pm On May 11, 2021
I think the right question should be what value can you possibly add by going on a date?

Psych412:

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by tnerro1(m): 1:50pm On May 11, 2021
You should have asked “ why do guys need to spend money on dates” grin

Mind you, those monies we spend are what u might call “investments “ so that when we are drilling you on bed it will be give and take suitation

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by justbonny(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2021
donbachi:
It will shock u,to hear women say things like "any man dat cannot ask for sex on a 1st date,is not a real man"..e go even shock u to discover sey.every woman wey dey go on a date,shaves her down below.

[color=#006600][/color]
A beautiful lady came to visit me in my apartment after we have been friends on the phone. She went out to get something at the mall for her sister and she told me that she wants to stay till dark hour before she leaves. I didn't go close to her let alone close to her.

She left at night with little anger on her face. This lady did not come back again till date and never called nor accept my call.

Wetin we go call that one.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by AlphamaleTech1(m): 1:55pm On May 11, 2021
Just advice the ladies to always pay for thier own meal as well when going on a date with a guy.

Try not to look cheap as well by paying for the meal coz no be crime.

If you can order for chicken and fried rice then whatsoever comes afterwards shouldn't be a problem.

Going on a date no be Poverty Alleviation Program.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by mysteryman2014: 1:59pm On May 11, 2021
MajesticKris:
That's why I like myself, ones it's sex I want from you.. I make it know from start...

I don't waste time, declaring my interest ..
Guys taking you out, have already nursed the urge for sex for you or want to spank you.. but will first want to soften your heart , first with taking you out...

Do you take men out on date too?
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Paan(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2021
We predator, men are meant to hunt...
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by neyohh: 2:05pm On May 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

At least Nigerian women are more feminine and marriageable than black western societies women

U mean black Americans and Jamaicans.. black African women raised abroad are ok for now... they're the best.

Naija women in Nigeria are now like black Americans and Jamaicans but people are still in denial.
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Tcwork: 2:10pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:

My dear it's simple biology. The only reason why a man asked you out is simply because he is physically attracted to you body.
If men do not want sex from you in the first place the would never ask you on a date.
Let's be honest, it's pure biology. The male and female interactions are webbed by sex. Fortunately, men have a greater urge and so they ask.
Sometimes, we tend to underplay the importance of sex. It's the only thing that has kept the human race alive till today.
If our bodies do not have that burning urge, by now there would be no human race.
I have no problem with anyone, male or female asking for sex as long as it's polite.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2021
Psych412:

What Can a woman offer to after taking her out for a date
Re: Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date? by Stanleyville(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2021
sad

You're mad for asking that question!.. After eating my money?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.