Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,984 members, 7,956,671 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion (4880 Views)

The Problems Of Lack Of Sexual Purity Before Marriage. / A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God / What Are The Problems Of An Atheistic Position? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by enilove(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I mentioned the name of our founder (Jesus) and you've said "the Bible is sufficient"

So i don't need Wikipedia! smiley

Everyone knows it was Charles Taze Russell and not Jesus.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
OK! You don't know the meaning of the title "founder" cheesy
Well let me enlighten you.
The founder of anything lays the foundation stones so that the arrangement will continue just as he/she laid it. Nobody can change the settings everything will continue just as the founder laid it's foundation.
For your information Charles Taze Russell do celebrate his Birthdays, Christmas and the Organization was never called "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" during his lifetime.
You're like a first century Jew who says John the baptist founded Christianity since majority of those who continued the religion (including Jesus) were baptized by John! smiley
You need to humble yourself before you can understand the TRUTH! smiley

enilove:

Everyone knows it was Charles Taze Russell and not Jesus.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by enilove(m): 12:36am On Jun 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
OK! You don't know the meaning of the title "founder" cheesy
Well let me enlighten you.
The founder of anything lays the foundation stones so that the arrangement will continue just as he/she laid it. Nobody can change the settings everything will continue just as the founder laid it's foundation.
For your information Charles Taze Russell do celebrate his Birthdays, Christmas and the Organization was never called "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" during his lifetime.
You're like a first century Jew who says John the baptist founded Christianity since majority of those who continued the religion (including Jesus) were baptized by John! smiley
You need to humble yourself before you can understand the TRUTH! smiley

Your own meaning of founder is different from the normal English meaning as a JW member.

Now read more about your organization and stop being deceived by your teachers within your group :
Jehovah's Witnesses originated as a branch of the Bible Student movement, which developed in the United States in the 1870s among followers of Christian restorationist minister Charles Taze Russell. Bible Student missionaries were sent to England in 1881 and the first overseas branch was opened in London in 1900. The group took on the name International Bible Students Association and by 1914 it was also active in Canada, Germany, Australia and other countries.[1]

The movement split into several rival organizations after Russell's death in 1916, with one—led by Joseph "Judge" Rutherford—retaining control of The Watch Tower and the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania. Under Rutherford's direction, the International Bible Students Association introduced significant doctrinal changes that resulted in many long-term members leaving the organization.[2] The group regrew rapidly, particularly in the mid-1930s[3] with the introduction of new preaching methods.[4] In 1931, the name Jehovah's witnesses was adopted,[5] further cutting ties with Russell's earlier followers.[6]

Substantial organizational changes continued as congregations and teaching programs worldwide came under centralized control. Further changes of its doctrines led to the prohibition of blood transfusions by members, abandonment of the cross in worship, rejection of Christmas and birthday celebrations and the view of the biblical Armageddon as a global war by God that will destroy the wicked and restore peace on earth.[7] In 1945, the Watch Tower Society, which Russell had founded as a publishing house, amended its charter to state that its purposes included preaching about God's Kingdom, acting as a servant and governing agency of Jehovah's Witnesses and sending out missionaries and teachers for the public worship of God and Jesus.[8]

The denomination was banned in Canada in World War I, and in Germany, the Soviet Union, Canada and Australia during World War II; members suffered widespread persecution and mob violence in some of those countries and in the United States. The group initiated dozens of high-profile legal actions in the United States and Canada between 1938 and 1955 to establish the right of members to sell literature from door to door, abstain from flag salute ceremonies and gain legal recognition as wartime conscientious objectors. Members of the denomination suffered persecution in some African countries in the 1960s and 1970s; since 2004 the group has suffered a series of official bans in Russia.[
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34am On Jun 02, 2021
All these are STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

If you don't agree that the only true God can't be worshiped in different ways then you can continue with your own God but just be rest assured that yours differs from the God of the global family of peace loving worshipers.
All these you've kept inward since but after telling you we are not worshiping the same God with your people you decided to start telling stories.
Go to Israel and hear stories about Jesus and his disciples from a Jewish man, you will be surprised that the same Jesus you are calling up and down has been vilified by Jews till now.
If you want to continue deceiving yourself it's OK but be rest assured that if you're not ready to abide by the same rules as JWs then your God differs from ours. You may continue searching for more and more stories! smiley

enilove:

Your own meaning of founder is different from the normal English meaning as a JW member.

Now read more about your organization and stop being deceived by your teachers within your group :
Jehovah's Witnesses originated as a branch of the Bible Student movement, which developed in the United States in the 1870s among followers of Christian restorationist minister Charles Taze Russell. Bible Student missionaries were sent to England in 1881 and the first overseas branch was opened in London in 1900. The group took on the name International Bible Students Association and by 1914 it was also active in Canada, Germany, Australia and other countries.[1]

The movement split into several rival organizations after Russell's death in 1916, with one—led by Joseph "Judge" Rutherford—retaining control of The Watch Tower and the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania. Under Rutherford's direction, the International Bible Students Association introduced significant doctrinal changes that resulted in many long-term members leaving the organization.[2] The group regrew rapidly, particularly in the mid-1930s[3] with the introduction of new preaching methods.[4] In 1931, the name Jehovah's witnesses was adopted,[5] further cutting ties with Russell's earlier followers.[6]

Substantial organizational changes continued as congregations and teaching programs worldwide came under centralized control. Further changes of its doctrines led to the prohibition of blood transfusions by members, abandonment of the cross in worship, rejection of Christmas and birthday celebrations and the view of the biblical Armageddon as a global war by God that will destroy the wicked and restore peace on earth.[7] In 1945, the Watch Tower Society, which Russell had founded as a publishing house, amended its charter to state that its purposes included preaching about God's Kingdom, acting as a servant and governing agency of Jehovah's Witnesses and sending out missionaries and teachers for the public worship of God and Jesus.[8]

The denomination was banned in Canada in World War I, and in Germany, the Soviet Union, Canada and Australia during World War II; members suffered widespread persecution and mob violence in some of those countries and in the United States. The group initiated dozens of high-profile legal actions in the United States and Canada between 1938 and 1955 to establish the right of members to sell literature from door to door, abstain from flag salute ceremonies and gain legal recognition as wartime conscientious objectors. Members of the denomination suffered persecution in some African countries in the 1960s and 1970s; since 2004 the group has suffered a series of official bans in Russia.[
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
achorladey:

Just as you agree that it is easy for CHRISTIANS to tell you same to equally edify yourself with the Bible.

And I have been doing that ever. In fact not only the Bible but every other Books that claimed inspiration from God.

Have you?
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
enilove:

There are millions of Christians that have other Christians and non Christians , but the Bible did not teach them to do that .
The Bible condemns killing and shedding of blood .
The Bible says a murderer will go to hell.

Tell us some of the UNIVERSAL LAWS of the Qur'an which would give fair Justice to everyone universally ?

The Bible condemns killing you say?

The Universality of Qur'an injuctions can be seen in it's ruling on:

Commerce, Marriage, Divorce, inheritance, Worship, and many many other facets of human interaction.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
joyandfaith:

Not all Christians and their denominations are real followers of christ. Yes, Christianity is true religion and love is the true mark. John 12:34,35.
Shia and sunni cannot be right in Islam. Why are they killing themselves ? Proxy war is going on in Yemen between Shia and sunni. Islam was established and spread with the blood.

Funny you! Not all Christians are followers of real followers of Christ but you people count them as Christians during censure time to brag that their are more Christians in the World. No be so?

It is true Iran: a predominantly Shia Muslim Nation fought a war with Iraq a nation of Sunni minority for eight years. Over a million deaths were recorded.

Same is going on in saudi-Yemeni war, now tell me, when the Europeans fought each other in their World wars, were they Muslims?

When the Spanish Armada set sail for England to annihilated the English, both Countries professed the faith of Muslims?

You said Islam was spread with blood? I guess you are ignorant of history of your faith then.

Please do a reasearch of how Christianity got to South America, how it got to North America, and how it was propagated in Australia.

Please find out what happened to the locals. Their numbers before and after your Christianity took root.

When you are done, come back here and let the whole of Nairaland know your findings.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by achorladey: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lukuluku69:

And I have been doing that ever. In fact not only the Bible but every other Books that claimed inspiration from God.

Have you?

What is that universal law that can only be found in ISLAM?

This is where my initial question came from. Emphasis on ONLY BE FOUND IN ISLAM. Why should you be edifying others with other books when the only thing need is in ISLAM?
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by achorladey: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
budaatum:

You have not told any truth, Max. You have only said that which will cause bitterness between my very nice JW family next door and myself. But I assure you that the devil will fail, and I intend to not quickly forget what you have done here!

The pubic relations job the personality you were in discussion with is doing here is something else here on this platform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
achorladey:

The pubic relations job the personality you were in discussion with is something else here on this platform.

I completely agree. He sounds more like a recruiter for bokoharam than a recruiter for Jehova Witness, which he would have turned me against if not for my wonderful amazingly kind Jehova Witness neighbour, and Jesus Christ in my life.

We can only tell him and pray Jesus Christ opens his eyes one day.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by enilove(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lukuluku69:

The Bible condemns killing you say?

The Universality of Qur'an injuctions can be seen in it's ruling on:

Commerce, Marriage, Divorce, inheritance, Worship, and many many other facets of human interaction.

Islam breads terrorists and therefore dangerous for global peace.

Hadith
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
Sahih al-Bukhari 2977
In-book : Book 56, Hadith 186
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 220  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
Narrated Al-Bara:
A man whose face was covered with an iron mask (i.e. clad in armor) came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Shall I fight or embrace Islam first? "The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Embrace Islam first and then fight." So he embraced Islam, and was martyred. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, A Little work, but a great reward. "(He did very little (after embracing Islam), but he will be rewarded in Abundance).
Sahih al-Bukhari 2808
In-book : Book 56, Hadith 24
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 63  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Islamic views of women is not good either :

Hadith
Narrated `Aisha:
The things which annul prayer were mentioned before me (and those were): a dog, a donkey and a woman. I said, "You have compared us (women) to donkeys and dogs. By Allah! I saw the Prophet (ﷺ) praying while I used to lie in (my) bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I disliked to sit and trouble the Prophet. So, I would slip away by the side of his feet."
Sahih al-Bukhari 514
In-book : Book 8, Hadith 161
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 9, Hadith 493  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Politically , Islam with be unfair to other religions :

Hadith
It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say:
I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.
Sahih Muslim 1767 a
In-book : Book 32, Hadith 75
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 19, Hadith 4366  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

Lastly , dogs will have to be wiped out from the earthly surface :

Hadith
Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah:
The Prophet of Allah (ﷺ) ordered to kill dogs, and we were even killing a dog which a woman brought with her from the desert. Afterwards he forbade to kill them, saying: Confine yourselves to the type which is black.
Sahih (Al-Albani)
Sunan Abi Dawud 2846
In-book : Book 17, Hadith 3
English translation : Book 16, Hadith 2840
Abu Dawood

There won't be freedom of religion because apostate is punishment of death .

These are some of the reasons I think adoption of Islam as a global religion will be wrong.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by achorladey: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
budaatum:

I completely agree. He sounds more like a recruiter for bokoharam than a recruiter for Jehova Witness, which he would have turned me against if not for my wonderful amazingly kind Jehova Witness neighbour, and Jesus Christ in my life.

We can only tell him and pray Jesus Christ opens his eyes one day.

A valid point he keep missing which you stated earlier is that there are WEEDS scattered in every Christian denominations as they are constituted today. The denominations he belongs is not an exception. He loves revelling in the ERECTION of WALLS like the one the Corinthians were building 1 Corinthians 1: 12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
achorladey:

A valid point he keep missing which you stated earlier is that there are WEEDS scattered in every Christian denominations as they are constituted today. The denominations he belongs is not an exception. He loves revelling in the ERECTION of WALLS like the one the Corinthians were building 1 Corinthians 1: 12

The actual point he always misses is that he is actually a weed who thinks he is wheat. And that is despite constant reminders of the sin of hubris.

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by achorladey: 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
budaatum:

The actual point he always misses is that he is actually a weed who thinks he is wheat. And that is despite constant reminders of the sin of hubris.

The humility they do emphasis in their publications and meetings is missing in his case. In the absence of humility he will not readily accept the point up there. They are always the best(WHEATS) and the one and only best(WHEATS) out there. Others are not just better or good. They are all simply bad(WEEDS).

The Luke account captures it well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
achorladey:

The humility they do emphasis in their publications and meetings is missing in his case. In the absence of humility he will not readily accept the point up there. They are always the best(WHEATS) and the one and only best(WHEATS) out there. Others are not just better or good. They are all simply bad(WEEDS).

The Luke account captures it well
Humility is in short order in general on Nairaland, and when most use the word they mean one should humble oneself to them as if they themselves are the God. Its funny how many do not realise they are simply [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+4%3A9&version=KJV]playing out the role of the other party[/url] when Christ was being tempted on the mountain, or perhaps they think no one can see their fruits.

Good thing is he is spreading his fruits for us to see. Bad thing is his fruits give JWs an unwarranted bad name. I just pray he has his eyes opened so he too may see himself for what he really is.

1 Like

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
Walahi Talahi you like arguing fruitlessly when the TRUTH stands in front of your face.

There are less than 9,000,000 Christians globally. Only baptized JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are true Christians. But it seems like you want to continue arguing and exchanging words with misinformed Churchgoers so continue to enjoy the show.

When you are ready to talk about true Christianity apart from different religionsts all claiming Christians let me know! smiley

Lukuluku69:

Funny you! Not all Christians are real followers of Christ but you people count them as Christians during censure time to brag that their are more Christians in the World. No be so?
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
There is definitely a lot wrong with your head!

MaxInDHouse:
[s]Walahi Talahi you like arguing fruitlessly when the TRUTH stands in front of your face.

There are less than 9,000,000 Christians globally. Only baptized JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are true Christians. But it seems like you want to continue arguing and exchanging words with misinformed Churchgoers so continue to enjoy the show.

When you are ready to talk about true Christianity apart from different religionsts all claiming Christians let me know! smiley[/s]
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
budaatum:

Humility is in short order in general on Nairaland, and when most use the word they mean one should humble oneself to them as if they themselves are the God. Its funny how many do not realise they are simply [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+4%3A9&version=KJV]playing out the role of the other party[/url] when Christ was being tempted on the mountain, or perhaps they think no one can see their fruits.

Good thing is he is spreading his fruits for us to see. Bad thing is his fruits give JWs an unwarranted bad name. I just pray he has his eyes opened so he too may see himself for what he really is.

Instead of all these unwarranted back talks just call your JW neighbours together and say "let us pray" i believe by then you will remember all what Maximus told you! wink
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
I know that's why i'm different from the rest of the commentators here!

budaatum:

There is definitely a lot wrong with your head!

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by achorladey: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Instead of all these unwarranted back talks just call your JW neighbours together and say "let us pray" i believe by then you will remember all what Maximus told you! wink

How do you know it is back talk? grin grin

You want me to add your monicker in there as confirmation that it is not back talk?
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You know you are just trying to be evil and make my neighbour my enemy while you ignorantly and falsely claim that is what your own version of JW has taught you instead of taking responsibility for your evil ways and turning to Christ and repenting!

Why will I call my neighbours to say "let us pray" when I can talk to God in my own house and they can talk to God in their own house?
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
All the evil i committed so far is telling you that JWs aren't worshiping the same God as you do, shey? cheesy

budaatum:

You know you are just trying to be evil and make my neighbour my enemy while you ignorantly and falsely claim that is what your own version of JW has taught you instead of taking responsibility for your evil ways and turning to Christ and repenting!
Why will I call my neighbours to say "let us pray" when I can talk to God in my own house and they can talk to God in their own house?
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
My interest is in Lukmon who happens to be my brother in my former Faith.
Lukuluku69 and Maximus69 were brothers in the same religion before i move on with my research on the one and only true religion approved by God.
So i feel disturbed each time my former brother keeps misconstruing churchgoers for true Christians. I just wish he could concentrate on the things Jesus said about how to IDENTIFY his followers when confused religionsts start claiming Christians! smiley
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
All the evil i committed so far is telling you that JWs aren't worshiping the same God as you do, shey? cheesy

No max. The evil you are committing is the sowing of the seeds of enmity between my neighbour and I, because you clearly know that inasmuch as we do that which is right and proper to our neighbours regardless of their Gods or their religion the God your read about in the Bible must be pleased, but here you are claiming your version of JW preaches something different.

Below is the entire relevant Chapter 25 from the JW Version so you might read and see that you err and the reward for your error!

“Then the Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps+ and went out to meet the bridegroom.+ 2 Five of them were foolish, and five were discreet.*+ 3 For the foolish took their lamps but took no oil with them, 4 whereas the discreet took oil in their flasks along with their lamps. 5 While the bridegroom was delaying, they all became drowsy and fell asleep. 6 Right in the middle of the night there was a shout: ‘Here is the bridegroom! Go out to meet him.’ 7 Then all those virgins got up and put their lamps in order.+ 8 The foolish said to the discreet, ‘Give us some of your oil, because our lamps are about to go out.’ 9 The discreet answered, saying: ‘Perhaps there may not be enough for both us and you. Go instead to those who sell it, and buy some for yourselves.’ 10 While they were going off to buy it, the bridegroom came. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast,+ and the door was shut. 11 Afterward, the rest of the virgins also came, saying, ‘Sir, Sir, open to us!’+ 12 In answer he said, ‘I tell you the truth, I do not know you.’
13 “Keep on the watch,+ therefore, because you know neither the day nor the hour.+
14 “For it is just like a man about to travel abroad who summoned his slaves and entrusted his belongings to them.+ 15 He gave five talents* to one, two to another, and one to still another, to each according to his own ability, and he went abroad. 16 Immediately the one who received the five talents went and did business with them and gained five more. 17 Likewise, the one who received the two gained two more. 18 But the slave who received just one went off and dug in the ground and hid his master’s money.*
19 “After a long time, the master of those slaves came and settled accounts with them.+ 20 So the one who had received the five talents came forward and brought five additional talents, saying, ‘Master, you entrusted five talents to me; see, I gained five talents more.’+ 21 His master said to him: ‘Well done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things. I will appoint you over many things.+ Enter into the joy of your master.’+ 22 Next the one who had received the two talents came forward and said, ‘Master, you entrusted two talents to me; see, I gained two talents more.’+ 23 His master said to him: ‘Well done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things. I will appoint you over many things. Enter into the joy of your master.’
24 “Finally the slave who had received the one talent came forward and said: ‘Master, I knew you to be a demanding man, reaping where you did not sow and gathering where you did not winnow.+ 25 So I grew afraid and went and hid your talent in the ground. Here, you have what is yours.’ 26 In reply his master said to him: ‘Wicked and sluggish slave, you knew, did you, that I reaped where I did not sow and gathered where I did not winnow? 27 Well, then, you should have deposited my money* with the bankers, and on my coming I would have received it back with interest.
28 “‘Therefore, take the talent away from him and give it to the one who has the ten talents.+ 29 For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance. But the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.+ 30 And throw the good-for-nothing slave out into the darkness outside. There is where his weeping and the gnashing of his teeth will be.’
31 “When the Son of man+ comes in his glory, and all the angels with him,+ then he will sit down on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will put the sheep+ on his right hand, but the goats on his left.+
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right: ‘Come, you who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world. 35 For I became hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger and you received me hospitably;+ 36 naked* and you clothed me.+ I fell sick and you looked after me. I was in prison and you visited me.’+ 37 Then the righteous ones will answer him with the words: ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?+ 38 When did we see you a stranger and receive you hospitably, or naked and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 In reply the King will say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’+
41 “Then he will say to those on his left: ‘Go away from me,+ you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire+ prepared for the Devil and his angels.+ 42 For I became hungry, but you gave me nothing to eat; and I was thirsty, but you gave me nothing to drink. 43 I was a stranger, but you did not receive me hospitably; naked, but you did not clothe me; sick and in prison, but you did not look after me.’ 44 Then they too will answer with the words: ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not minister to you?’ 45 Then he will answer them, saying: ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of these least ones, you did not do it to me.’+ 46 These will depart into everlasting cutting-off,*+ but the righteous ones into everlasting life.”+
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Can you please paste the comment i made that depicts evil against anyone?

I guess there's none!

Well the fact remains that you don't want to hear the truth, you so much enjoy the company of my family in the FAITH that you don't want anything to come in between you and them. That's good but nevertheless to be frank with you JWs appreciate you as a neighbour not as a worshiper of our own God, that will never change.
I noticed you're not getting the gist from your apostate friend, even while he's trying to prove that JWs shouldn't be taken seriously you're just talking about Maximus who has been open to you on what we believe. smiley

budaatum:

No max. The evil you are committing is the sowing of the seeds of enmity between my neighbour and I, because you clearly know that inasmuch as we do that which is right and proper to our neighbours regardless of their Gods or their religion the God your read about in the Bible must be pleased, but here you are claiming your version of JW preaches something different.
Below is the entire relevant Chapter 25 from the JW Version so you might read and see that you err and the reward for your error!

“Then the Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps+ and went out to meet the bridegroom.+ 2 Five of them were foolish, and five were discreet.*+ 3 For the foolish took their lamps but took no oil with them, 4 whereas the discreet took oil in their flasks along with their lamps. 5 While the bridegroom was delaying, they all became drowsy and fell asleep. 6 Right in the middle of the night there was a shout: ‘Here is the bridegroom! Go out to meet him.’ 7 Then all those virgins got up and put their lamps in order.+ 8 The foolish said to the discreet, ‘Give us some of your oil, because our lamps are about to go out.’ 9 The discreet answered, saying: ‘Perhaps there may not be enough for both us and you. Go instead to those who sell it, and buy some for yourselves.’ 10 While they were going off to buy it, the bridegroom came. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast,+ and the door was shut. 11 Afterward, the rest of the virgins also came, saying, ‘Sir, Sir, open to us!’+ 12 In answer he said, ‘I tell you the truth, I do not know you.’
13 “Keep on the watch,+ therefore, because you know neither the day nor the hour.+
14 “For it is just like a man about to travel abroad who summoned his slaves and entrusted his belongings to them.+ 15 He gave five talents* to one, two to another, and one to still another, to each according to his own ability, and he went abroad. 16 Immediately the one who received the five talents went and did business with them and gained five more. 17 Likewise, the one who received the two gained two more. 18 But the slave who received just one went off and dug in the ground and hid his master’s money.*
19 “After a long time, the master of those slaves came and settled accounts with them.+ 20 So the one who had received the five talents came forward and brought five additional talents, saying, ‘Master, you entrusted five talents to me; see, I gained five talents more.’+ 21 His master said to him: ‘Well done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things. I will appoint you over many things.+ Enter into the joy of your master.’+ 22 Next the one who had received the two talents came forward and said, ‘Master, you entrusted two talents to me; see, I gained two talents more.’+ 23 His master said to him: ‘Well done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things. I will appoint you over many things. Enter into the joy of your master.’
24 “Finally the slave who had received the one talent came forward and said: ‘Master, I knew you to be a demanding man, reaping where you did not sow and gathering where you did not winnow.+ 25 So I grew afraid and went and hid your talent in the ground. Here, you have what is yours.’ 26 In reply his master said to him: ‘Wicked and sluggish slave, you knew, did you, that I reaped where I did not sow and gathered where I did not winnow? 27 Well, then, you should have deposited my money* with the bankers, and on my coming I would have received it back with interest.
28 “‘Therefore, take the talent away from him and give it to the one who has the ten talents.+ 29 For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance. But the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.+ 30 And throw the good-for-nothing slave out into the darkness outside. There is where his weeping and the gnashing of his teeth will be.’
31 “When the Son of man+ comes in his glory, and all the angels with him,+ then he will sit down on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will put the sheep+ on his right hand, but the goats on his left.+
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right: ‘Come, you who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world. 35 For I became hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger and you received me hospitably;+ 36 naked* and you clothed me.+ I fell sick and you looked after me. I was in prison and you visited me.’+ 37 Then the righteous ones will answer him with the words: ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?+ 38 When did we see you a stranger and receive you hospitably, or naked and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 In reply the King will say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’+
41 “Then he will say to those on his left: ‘Go away from me,+ you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire+ prepared for the Devil and his angels.+ 42 For I became hungry, but you gave me nothing to eat; and I was thirsty, but you gave me nothing to drink. 43 I was a stranger, but you did not receive me hospitably; naked, but you did not clothe me; sick and in prison, but you did not look after me.’ 44 Then they too will answer with the words: ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not minister to you?’ 45 Then he will answer them, saying: ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of these least ones, you did not do it to me.’+ 46 These will depart into everlasting cutting-off,*+ but the righteous ones into everlasting life.”+
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Can you please paste the comment i made that depicts evil against anyone?

Why? Are you only just now noticing what I have been saying to you in post after post on this thread with your comments attached or are just trying another evil tactic thinking you can like satan waste my time?

Sorry Max, but on both counts, you fail! Go back and read the thread to see what you've been wilfully ignoring instead of asking me to feed you again!

I am grateful my JW neighbour is nothing like you.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 12:17am On Jun 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I noticed you're not getting the gist from your apostate friend, even while he's trying to prove that JWs shouldn't be taken seriously you're just talking about Maximus who has been open to you on what we believe. smiley

You see, this is what you are not getting! When has the fact that you are a JW ever been a point of conflict even between you and I, Max? Even before you, was JW ever a point of conflict between I and Tatime who preceded you? So why will I now be here listening to you and a person who says a fellow human should not be taken serious when I can read for myself that I am asked to love even my enemies? Do you not understand that "love your enemies" means "do not have enemies" at all? Or you think you can love someone and still see that person as your enemy? I mean, we clearly read that even after they have slapped you 7 times 70 times you must still turn the other cheek, or is that too much work for you that even one cyber slap is too much for you to take so you think buda can not take 7 times 70 cyber slaps?If you did not think so, why would you be asking me to be a clanging cymbal that can not love my fellow human being just because they worship other Gods or differently to how I might? ? Do you think I am like you who goes about claiming JW! JW! while the fruits are more like those of satan?

I do not care what anyone believes Max, because believe is demons do that makes them tremble, and what the Priest and the Levite did in the Parable of the Orangutan that made them sin while Christ said I should be like the pagan non-God worshipping Samaritan who loved his neighbour regardless of the neighbours belief, and I will be very stupid and ignorant if I fail to learn from that very popular and often taught Parable of Christ, and let some ignorant crap belief inside your head make me sin!

But I guess it would go right over your own head as usual because you are the righteous JW who is more concerned with your childish [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Corinthians%203&version=NLT]“I am a follower of Paul,” and another says, “I follow Apollos,”[/url] as if you aren’t acting just like the people of the world!

Please note how incensed angry angry you have made me. Even satan worshippers and atheists do not enrage me like you have and you know that's buda saying a lot!

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46am On Jun 04, 2021
budaatum:

Why? Are you only just now noticing what I have been saying to you in post after post on this thread with your comments attached or are just trying another evil tactic thinking you can like satan waste my time?
Sorry Max, but on both counts, you fail! Go back and read the thread to see what you've been wilfully ignoring instead of asking me to feed you again!
I am grateful my JW neighbour is nothing like you.

You may continue deceiving yourself but the truth is if you're not a JW you can't possibly worship our God yet that doesn't change the fact that you're our neighbour. So if you're peaceful we'll live close to you and also prove to be peaceloving.
That's what i'm telling you! smiley
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:54am On Jun 04, 2021
That's the difference!
We are highly sensitive to what our neighbour believes. If we don't share the same line of thought it makes us NEIGHBOURS {Luke 10:27-39} but when we share the same line of thought then no matter where that person comes from he or she automatically becomes a member of our FAMILY in faith. Matthew 12:46-49
It's as simple as that! smiley

budaatum:

I do not care what anyone believes
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2021
When a Nairalander accused you wrongly do you still remember the one and only Nairalander that came to refute the accusation?
I'll remind you buda, it's no other Nairalander than Maximus!
That's shows how far a neighbour can stand to defend you before false accusers but does that mean you and Maximus are worshipers of the same God?
NO! smiley

budaatum:

Please note how incensed angry angry you have made me. Even satan worshippers and atheists do not enrage me like you have and you know that's buda saying a lot!
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
When a Nairalander accused you wrongly do you still remember the one and only Nairalander that came to refute the accusation?
I'll remind you buda, it's no other Nairalander than Maximus!
That's shows how far a neighbour can stand to defend you before false accusers but does that mean you and Maximus are worshipers of the same God?
NO! smiley

This is not about defense against false accusations, nor is it about worshipping the same God, but about being human beings and at best reading the same book.

I don't care for Gods, Max, is what you fail to get. As far as I am concerned you could worship a piece of wood for all I care, but if you claim to worship your wood according to the Bible, your fruits will be judged by the standards set in the Bible which clearly does state that "inasmuch as I do for Max and all those that are around me regardless of their God or religion or faith or belief or colour or tribe or sexual preference or the least one, I have done for God that I see not", but if I do not for Max and all those whom are around me, then:

Go away from me,+ you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire+ prepared for the Devil and his angels! Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of these least ones, you did not do it to me.’+ These will depart into everlasting cutting-off,*+ but the righteous ones into everlasting life.

May we be on the right and receive our just rewards.

Did you say Amen, Max?
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2021
So know that there is a difference between being a good neighbour and a fellow believer.

Your JW neighbours will do exactly what i did when someone wrongly accuses you because they've lived with you and can say one thing or two about the person called buda.

But as for being a fellow believer they will tell you "NO!" smiley

budaatum:

This is not about defense against false accusations, nor is it about worshipping the same God, but about being human beings and at best reading the same book.

I don't care for Gods, Max, is what you fail to get. As far as I am concerned you could worship a piece of wood for all I care, but if you claim to worship your wood according to the Bible, your fruits will be judged by the standards set in the Bible which clearly does state that "inasmuch as I do for Max and all those that are around me regardless of their God or religion or faith or belief or colour or tribe or sexual preference or the least one, I have done for God that I see not", but if I do not for Max and all those whom are around me, then:

Go away from me,+ you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire+ prepared for the Devil and his angels! Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of these least ones, you did not do it to me.’+ These will depart into everlasting cutting-off,*+ but the righteous ones into everlasting life.

May we be on the right and receive our just rewards.

Did you say Amen, Max?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are We Still Evolving? / God / How Can He Get Out\renounce Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.