Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion (4865 Views)

The Problems Of Lack Of Sexual Purity Before Marriage. / A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God / What Are The Problems Of An Atheistic Position? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's the difference!
We are highly sensitive to what our neighbour believes.

I do not care what anyone believes Max! Jesus argued intensively with those who thought the crappy beliefs in their heads mattered more than the fruits that they produced, and called them all hypocrites, so why will I claim to have learnt from Christ and then make the mistake he constantly taught against?

Here is an example of being enslaved by belief. It stops one from learning, which is why Christ said "unless you become as a child" which means beliefless, as opposed to believe like Max, or like buda or like a Christian or a Muslim or atheist!

I suggest you pay more attention to my writings Max, and perhaps you will understand the point I constantly rant on about on here, that there is absolutely no merit in emulating satan!

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You may continue deceiving yourself but the truth is if you're not a JW you can't possibly worship our God....

I do not want to worship your God or any bodies God Max!

Jesus said, "know ye not that ye are gods", but I guess you do not know what he means so you go looking here and there and all over instead of looking for God in God's Kingdom, which is where again, Max, might I ask you?

Where Max, is the Kingdom of God where God can be found?
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2021
That's the difference!
We are worshipers of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! smiley

budaatum:

I do not want to worship your God or any bodies God Max!

Jesus said, "know ye not that ye are gods", but I guess you do not know what he means so you go looking here and there and all over instead of looking for God in God's Kingdom, which is where again, Max, might I ask you?

Where Max, is the Kingdom of God where God can be found?
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2021
Incidentally, I was called at exactly 2:25am but my phone being on silence from 10pm-7am I did not hear the phone ring so I missed it. This morning, I saw an apology from the caller who had mistakenly called, and we exchanged niceties and greetings.

The mistake call was from my very nice and courteous JW neighbour, as if God was sending me a message!
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's the difference!
We are worshipers of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! smiley

I am a worshipper of my fellow human being, Max! For inasmuch as I do for the humans that I see around me, God in heaven that I see not is very very pleased and satisfied, says the Word!!

It is why the two great commandments are:

1. Learn from every Word of God.

2. To love your fellow human beings!

That, Max, is the meaning of Worship, and not just joining other people in a building to clap your hands and call up to heaven and pay your tithes while ignoring those around you!

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
To you but not to my global family, it's much more than that!

Love God and neighbours: Mark 12:28-31
Mosaic law the Israelites needs in order not to loose the blessings that will come along with being kind to strangers.
Because when the Messiah (Christ) or his messengers (Christians) start the program to dispense life saving information during the endtime only those who have the love for God and neighbours will benefit as they will easily welcome the Christians into their homes! Matthew 10:11-15 compare to Romans 10:13-15
But for Christians Jesus gave us a new law that doesn't involve none JWs! John 13:34-35
This is the law that will remain in the midst of God's people when all the gifts of the spirit are no more active {1Corinthians 13:8-13} of course due to our keeping the greatest of all Mosaic laws (love for God and for neighbours) many people like you may not notice the difference, but if you're a diligent observer you'll notice that despite loving all our neighbours JWs have greater love for fellow JWs! Galatians 6:10
Thanks! smiley

budaatum:

I am a worshipper of my fellow human being, Max! For inasmuch as I do for the humans that I see around me, God in heaven that I see not is very very pleased and satisfied, says the Word!!

It is why the two great commandments are:

1. Learn from every Word of God.

2. To love your fellow human beings!

That, Max, is the meaning of Worship, and not just joining other people in a building to clap your hands and call up to heaven and pay your tithes while ignoring those around you!
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Before any endtime, Max, you will be long dead, or do I need to remind you how many times your endtimes has been postponed already?

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. Matthew 6:34

MaxInDHouse:
To you but not to my global family, it's much more than that!

Love God and neighbours: Mark 12:28-31
Mosaic law the Israelites needs in order not to loose the blessings that will come along with being kind to strangers.
Because when the Messiah (Christ) or his messengers (Christians) start the program to dispense life saving information during the endtime only those who have the love for God and neighbours will benefit as they will easily welcome the Christians into their homes! Matthew 10:11-15 compare to Romans 10:13-15
But for Christians Jesus gave us a new law that doesn't involve none JWs! John 13:34-35
This is the law that will remain in the midst of God's people when all the gifts of the spirit are no more active {1Corinthians 13:8-13} of course due to our keeping the greatest of all Mosaic laws (love for God and for neighbours) many people like you may not observe the difference, but if you're a diligent observer you'll notice that despite loving all our neighbours JWs have greater love for fellow JWs! Galatians 6:10
Thanks! smiley

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
achorladey:

What is that universal law that can only be found in ISLAM?

This is where my initial question came from. Emphasis on ONLY BE FOUND IN ISLAM. Why should you be edifying others with other books when the only thing need is in ISLAM?

I read other books because I look for out for what unifies Mankind in other books. In unity, you find brotherhood.

The same God that inspires Buddha, Jesus, Moses, Abraham, the Zoroastrian Prophet and many other too numerous to name inpsires Mohammad. So I read and take from them all.

It is only in Islam that Consumption of usury is forbidden.

Islam is the first to grant women right to her father properties. These and many more you will find in Islam.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
My interest is in Lukmon who happens to be my brother in my former Faith.
Lukuluku69 and Maximus69 were brothers in the same religion before i move on with my research on the one and only true religion approved by God.
So i feel disturbed each time my former brother keeps misconstruing churchgoers for true Christians. I just wish he could concentrate on the things Jesus said about how to IDENTIFY his followers when confused religionsts start claiming Christians! smiley

So, only 9m are TRUE CHRISTIANS out of the estimated 2.5 billions that claimed so?

Well that one no concern me at all. Go sort it out with them.

As for you own Cult of 9m adherents, I laugh in Yoruba when I see, hear, read from you guys.

By the way, when are you going to start printing your own money? The ones in circulation is from that SYSTEM that Jesus said you should fled or be part of.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Walahi Talahi you like arguing fruitlessly when the TRUTH stands in front of your face.

There are less than 9,000,000 Christians globally. Only baptized JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are true Christians. But it seems like you want to continue arguing and exchanging words with misinformed Churchgoers so continue to enjoy the show.

When you are ready to talk about true Christianity apart from different religionsts all claiming Christians let me know! smiley

I have been talking to JW people for over 30years now. So?
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
The endtime began when Jesus walked the earth with his followers {Matthew 4:17 compare to Matthew 11:12} all those who refused to join Jesus' group have missed the mark of salvation as angels moving around will not write down their names {Malachi 3:16} that's why Jesus could refer to living people during his time as "the dead" {Luke 9:60} it has run down to our days.
Satan is seriously working out different schemes to distract people from joining God's people today.
So i'm sorry buda if you're not a baptized JW by now you've missed the mark of salvation. It doesn't really means all the baptised JWs will enter God's Kingdom but it's the first step all prospective citizens of the kingdom of our God must take! Act 2:37-38 compare to Matthew 28:19-20
After this step prospective citizens must continue to meet together with fellow believers for continuous encouragement and instructions! Hebrews 10:24-25
This may sound bitter but it's the truth, go now and ask your JW neighbours on what you must do to be saved, their love towards you presently is just what they must exhibit towards all their neighbours but the mark of salvation is only within JWs.
I have told you, you may hate me for this but if i were you i'll go and ask my JW neighbours if this is true or not. Please don't hate them when they tell you the truth.
The mark of salvation is ongoing presently amongst JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

budaatum:

Before any endtime, Max, you will be long dead, or do I need to remind you how many times your endtimes has been postponed already?
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Please tell me according to the Qur'an (not how you feel) what will happen to all idol worshipers when Allah's angels comes down to judge the world?

Lukuluku69:

So, only 9m are TRUE CHRISTIANS out of the estimated 2.5 billions that claimed so?
Well that one no concern me at all. Go sort it out with them.
As for you own Cult of 9m adherents, I laugh in Yoruba when I see, hear, read from you guys.
By the way, when are you going to start printing your own money? The ones in circulation is from that SYSTEM that Jesus said you should fled or be part of.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Can you please tell me what you've notice in the similarities and differences between JWs and all others claiming CHRISTIANS.
Please be sincere to yourself now it's not about Nairalanders but between you and i alone as we've both heard so much in Islam and JWs! smiley

Lukuluku69:

I have been talking to JW people for over 30years now. So?
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
I do not hate you, Max. If I hate you I am a hypocrite, and I will burn in the hottest part of hell!

I just can not stand this rubbish evil boko haram like ideology you are spewing, and if I somehow happen to join you or any group or organisation that believes or teaches it, I will personally take myself to the bottom of some river and bash my head against a huge rock and cut myself into tiny bits and toss my tiny bits in the hottest part of hell so I can weep and gnash my teeth while I burn for ever and ever for being so stupid and ignorant!

I will not do the same to you however because it is my own eye that I must pluck out and my own hand that I must cut off if either or both offend me, and not your own.

MaxInDHouse:
T [s]he endtime began when Jesus walked the earth with his followers {Matthew 4:17 compare to Matthew 11:12} all those who refused to join Jesus' group have missed the mark of salvation as angels moving around will not write down their names {Malachi 3:16} that's why Jesus could refer to living people during his time as "the dead" {Luke 9:60} it has run down to our days.
Satan is seriously working out different schemes to distract people from joining God's people today.
So i'm sorry buda if you're not a baptized JW by now you've missed the mark of salvation. It doesn't really means all the baptised JWs will enter God's Kingdom but it's the first step all prospective citizens of the kingdom of our God must take! Act 2:37-38 compare to Matthew 28:19-20
After this step prospective citizens must continue to meet together with fellow believers for continuous encouragement and instructions! Hebrews 10:24-25
This may sound bitter but it's the truth, go now and ask your JW neighbours on what you must do to be saved, their love towards you presently is just what they must exhibit towards all their neighbours but the mark of salvation is only within JWs.
I have told you, you may hate me for this but if i were you i'll go and ask my JW neighbours if this is true or not. Please don't hate them when they tell you the truth.
The mark of salvation is ongoing presently amongst JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! [/s] smiley
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
Message delivered!
Farewell! smiley

budaatum:
I do not hate you, Max. If I hate you I am a hypocrite, and I will burn in the hottest part of hell!

I just can not stand this rubbish evil boko haram like ideology you are spewing, and if I somehow happen to join you or any group or organisation that believes or teaches it, I will personally take myself to the bottom of some river and bash my head against a huge rock and cut myself into tiny bits and toss my tiny bits in the hottest part of hell so I can weep and gnash my teeth while I burn for ever and ever for being so stupid and ignorant!

I will not do the same to you however because it is my own eye that I must pluck out and my own hand that I must cut off if either or both offend me, and not your own.

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by achorladey: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lukuluku69:

I read other books because I look for out for what unifies Mankind in other books. In unity, you find brotherhood.

The same God that inspires Buddha, Jesus, Moses, Abraham, the Zoroastrian Prophet and many other too numerous to name inpsires Mohammad. So I read and take from them all.

It is only in Islam that Consumption of usury is forbidden.

Islam is the first to grant women right to her father properties. These and many more you will find in Islam.

You are not attempting my question so far. The issue in the initial post I quoted is your use of ONLY in the first place. Citing other numerous religion throws your ONLY ISLAM out of the window.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by achorladey: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2021
achorladey:

You are not attempting my question so far. The issue in the initial post I quoted is your use of ONLY in the first place. Citing other numerous religion throws your ONLY ISLAM out of the window.

Islam is the final message to all other previous ones. I wish I had time. Everyone one of them talk about the coming message which will be the last.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Can you please tell me what you've notice in the similarities and differences between JWs and all others claiming CHRISTIANS.
Please be sincere to yourself now it's not about Nairalanders but between you and i alone as we've both heard so much in Islam and JWs! smiley

All of you are like the five fingers of a leprous hand. You carry the Bible about not knowing what it contains.

All of you condemns other to damnation yet read from the same book.

Over 30,000 sects between you and still counting.

And your own sect? You believe more in what you elders says more that what Jehovah commands and the examples of Jesus.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please tell me according to the Qur'an (not how you feel) what will happen to all idol worshipers when Allah's angels comes down to judge the world?

Allah's angels are not coming down to judge anyone. Yes, there will be an END TIME but as concieved by Bible readers.

The end will ONLY COME when there are no more faithful worshippers of God, when His Laws and COMMANDEMENTS are counted for naught. Then and only then, the command will go forth for the end of things.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by achorladey: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Islam is the final message to all other previous ones. I wish I had time. Everyone one of them talk about the coming message which will be the last.

In reality the only universal law you talked about got it start from somewhere else.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Your observations!
©All religionsts carrying the Bible are sick and don't understand the book.
©All Bible carriers condemns other yet read the same book.
©Over 41,000 sects still counting.
©JWs beleive more in what those teaching us says more than what Jehovah commands and the examples of Jesus.

It's like the first three points also applies to Islam:
People world over think Islam is a plague, Shittes and Sunnis condemns each other to death, They're carrying the same Qur'an, There are different sects as well in Islam.

So the last point: do you think Muslims have independent opinions apart from what their leaders teaches them?

Lukuluku69:

All of you are like the five fingers of a leprous hand. You carry the Bible about not knowing what it contains.
All of you condemns other to damnation yet read from the same book.
Over 30,000 41,000 sects between you and still counting.
And your own sect? You believe more in what you elders says more that what Jehovah commands and the examples of Jesus.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Allah's angels are not coming down to judge anyone. Yes, there will be an END TIME but as concieved by Bible readers.

The end will ONLY COME when there are no more faithful worshippers of God, when His Laws and COMMANDEMENTS are counted for naught. Then and only then, the command will go forth for the end of things.

So what will Allah do to all those who refused to worship Him? smiley
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So what will Allah do to all those who refused to worship Him? smiley

That recompense is for the HEREAFTER. While some get part punishment for it here, the CONSEQUENCES of that is FULLY for the Akhira.

He can choose to punish or forgives. His perogative entirely. He does what He Wills
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Your observations!
©All religionsts carrying the Bible are sick and don't understand the book.
©All Bible carriers condemns other yet read the same book.
©Over 41,000 sects still counting.
©JWs beleive more in what those teaching us says more than what Jehovah commands and the examples of Jesus.

It's like the first three points also applies to Islam:
People world over think Islam is a plague, Shittes and Sunnis condemns each other to death, They're carrying the same Qur'an, There are different sects as well in Islam.

So the last point: do you think Muslims have independent opinions apart from what their leaders teaches them?

On your last question: do Muslims havei dependent opinion apart from what the leaders teaches? When it comes to our Faith, no independent opinion is entertained. What the Qur'an says and the examples of our Beloved Prophet is enough.

On Sunnis, Shia, Ahmadi and what have you, yes they exist but not as much as your over 30,000 Sects but guess what? Sunni oo, Shia ooo, Ahmadis oo, ALL of them perform Salat 5 times daily, facing the same direction, they all pay Zakat ( 2 and half %) they ALL call on ALLAH and accept Muhammd as a Prohet of God.

So you can see that their is a marked difference in our own schism and yours.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 11:58am On Jun 18, 2021
achorladey:

In reality the only universal law you talked about got it start from somewhere else.

Now you are talking! Every of these books got the truth in them but over time, the Pens/hands of men change this truth!

They LOCALISE GOD. Calling him God of a Nation. They call themselves Sons of God when in actual fact, God created ALL. The Qur'an came and harmonise all the previous teachings, corrected the man made errors etc.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lukuluku69:

That recompense is for the HEREAFTER. While some get part punishment for it here, the CONSEQUENCES of that is FULLY for the Akhira.
He can choose to punish or forgives. His perogative entirely. He does what He Wills

Does the highlighted suggests that you are not sure of what Allah will do since he can choose to punish or forgives?

If yes is your answer then do you think it worths adhering to whatever he says since both adherents and defaulters aren't certain of what will become of them? undecided
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Does the highlighted suggests that you are not sure of what Allah will do since he can choose to punish or forgives?

If yes is your answer then do you think it worths adhering to whatever he says since both adherents and defaulters aren't certain of what will become of them? undecided

No suggestions needed. Allah does what HE WILLS.

And there is no question of adhering to whatever He says or commands, for us/me, the answer is we hear and we obey.

I am created for the worship of Allah. End of.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lukuluku69:

On your last question: do Muslims havei dependent opinion apart from what the leaders teaches? When it comes to our Faith, no independent opinion is entertained. What the Qur'an says and the examples of our Beloved Prophet is enough.
On Sunnis, Shia, Ahmadi and what have you, yes they exist but not as much as your over 30,000 Sects but guess what? Sunni oo, Shia ooo, Ahmadis oo, ALL of them perform Salat 5 times daily, facing the same direction, they all pay Zakat ( 2 and half %) they ALL call on ALLAH and accept Muhammd as a Prohet of God.
So you can see that their is a marked difference in our own schism and yours.

@ bolded is questionable because sectarianism is a sign of confusion.
You must be able to present the group that's practicing exactly what the book says so that your listeners may know that anything contrary to that is counterfeit.
So once they are more than one sect and you are not certain of the one that's doing the right thing then it's still the same thing.
Religionsts claiming Christians also does so much in common:
They all carry the Bible.
They all read it during worship.
They all beleive in prayer.
They all sing praises to their God.
They all preach one way or the other.
The all talk about Jesus.

So don't think the practices in Islam makes it sound reasonable than that of those claiming Christians.
What i want is the one and only group that you and i can present in both religion then weigh their qualities and performance as a group in our society so people can see the benefits the God they're talking about has been using them to bring to humanity!

You and i are well over 50 years we shouldn't be talking about religions passed onto our parents that hasn't brought any positive change in the way the adherents treat their neighbours. Otherwise it will be better if we all revert to our old traditional beliefs after all people treat their neighbours well before these books came. So let's talk about the benefits of what these books brought with regards to those believing in the books.

So can you PRESENT one Muslim group that you and i can discuss about how the group is benefiting themselves and their neighbours?
I present to you the one and only true Christian organization "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" practicing what Jesus laid down and producing good fruit everywhere they go. I will not dispute any group you present so far you can expatiate on the practical benefits of their presence in our society! undecided
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lukuluku69:

And there is no question of adhering to whatever He says or commands, for us/me, the answer is we hear and we obey.

Now let me summarize what i've gathered so far from this discussion:

Your ancestors beleive in God and they were worshiping their God the best way they can. Arabs came from the East and introduced the Quran to them, and convinced them to stop their former religion.
They did and began worshiping the God Arabs brought to them.
Now you are a grown up in your fifties and you are worshiping the God Arabs introduced to your ancestors.
You knew very well that before the Arabs came your ancestors live peacefully, joyfully and lovingly with their neighbours but today things have changed.
You just don't think anything is wrong so far you continue to obey whatever the God of Arabs says even when you're not seeing any positive result around you nor what will become of your sacred service later.

Please i stand to be corrected in any of the points i've made! undecided
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Obviously you've seen how far your religion can go when talking about adoption of one true religion!
Your religion doesn't give room for reasoning so that audience can see what they're missing if they should ignore.
And if this God doesn't allow for reasoning then how did those Arabs convince your ancestors to accept the religion?
Well i hope it's not what is happening now because people have woken up from stupidity where someone will just come from God knows where with a book and demand their submission, no time for reasoning, no practical benefits now and no assurance of a secured future in the hands of this heartless god that is not even loyal to those who proves loyal to him! embarassed

Well that's why i left Islam for true Christianity.

Jehovah sent His son to commission a global preaching and teaching program to reach people throughout the earth.
This preachers are to reason with people and respectfully speak with people mildly.
They mustn't force the teaching on anyone people only need to be convinced of what they hear and decide to live by it.
All those that accept their teachings will become their family under CHRIST and those that ignore, reject or outrightly oppose will be viewed as neighbours.

Benefits of true Christianity:

©A true Christian has a family anywhere around the globe as long as his fellow believers are there.
©We don't need to start scrutinizing the customs or traditions of any land before we marry because we all share the same line of thought!
©We are never suspicion of our fellow believers because Jesus taught us to value our faith than material possessions so a believer feels safe in the midst of his fellow believers no matter the country you come from.
©We assist one another to manage whatever we have so there is no beggars among true believers!
©Our neighbours feel safe and happy having us around even more than their fellow worshipers!
©We have rest of mind as we are certain that our God is faithful and loyal to those who trust Him. Just imagine Abraham said to Him "it is unthinkable that you will destroy the wicked along with the good" Genesis 18:25

I don't think Abraham is talking about a God who is unpredictable! smiley

Lukuluku69:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Tilapia My Neighbor Offered Me For 20k / Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. / Flirty Fishing - Evangelical Christian Doctrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.