Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion (4873 Views)

The Problems Of Lack Of Sexual Purity Before Marriage. / A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God / What Are The Problems Of An Atheistic Position? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by achorladey: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Now you are talking! Every of these books got the truth in them but over time, the Pens/hands of men change this truth!

They LOCALISE GOD. Calling him God of a Nation. They call themselves Sons of God when in actual fact, God created ALL. The Qur'an came and harmonise all the previous teachings, corrected the man made errors etc.

You are still indeed upholding my view point that the ONLY UNIVERSAL LAW required by humans is not found only in the QURAN. From your latest post, you are telling me, the QURAN only did HARMONIZATION job on the UNIVERSAL LAW

I believe the QURAN you have today is equally penned down by MEN like you and I
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Obviously you've seen how far your religion can go when talking about adoption of one true religion!
Your religion doesn't give room for reasoning so that audience can see what they're missing if they should ignore.
And if this God doesn't allow for reasoning then how did those Arabs convince your ancestors to accept the religion?
Well i hope it's not what is happening now because people have woken up from stupidity where someone will just come from God knows where with a book and demand their submission, no time for reasoning, no practical benefits now and no assurance of a secured future in the hands of this heartless god that is not even loyal to those who proves loyal to him! embarassed

Well that's why i left Islam for true Christianity.

Jehovah sent His son to commission a global preaching and teaching program to reach people throughout the earth.
This preachers are to reason with people and respectfully speak with people mildly.
They mustn't force the teaching on anyone people only need to be convinced of what they hear and decide to live by it.
All those that accept their teachings will become their family under CHRIST and those that ignore, reject or outrightly oppose will be viewed as neighbours.

Benefits of true Christianity:

©A true Christian has a family anywhere around the globe as long as his fellow believers are there.
©We don't need to start scrutinizing the customs or traditions of any land before we marry because we all share the same line of thought!
©We are never suspicion of our fellow believers because Jesus taught us to value our faith than material possessions so a believer feels safe in the midst of his fellow believers no matter the country you come from.
©We assist one another to manage whatever we have so there is no beggars among true believers!
©Our neighbours feel safe and happy having us around even more than their fellow worshipers!
©We have rest of mind as we are certain that our God is faithful and loyal to those who trust Him. Just imagine Abraham said to Him "it is unthinkable that you will destroy the wicked along with the good" Genesis 18:25

I don't think Abraham is talking about a God who is unpredictable! smiley

Walahi I never read that epistle up there. No need.

In Islam, when it concerns our Faith, our response is " WE HEAR AND WE OBEY"

It doesn't matter what humans says.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Now let me summarize what i've gathered so far from this discussion:

Your ancestors beleive in God and they were worshiping their God the best way they can. Arabs came from the East and introduced the Quran to them, and convinced them to stop their former religion.
They did and began worshiping the God Arabs brought to them.
Now you are a grown up in your fifties and you are worshiping the God Arabs introduced to your ancestors.
You knew very well that before the Arabs came your ancestors live peacefully, joyfully and lovingly with their neighbours but today things have changed.
You just don't think anything is wrong so far you continue to obey whatever the God of Arabs says even when you're not seeing any positive result around you nor what will become of your sacred service later.

Please i stand to be corrected in any of the points i've made! undecided

Yeah I was born into Islam and I am still in Islam. Do you know why?

I have studied ALL Scriptures. Believe me I have and in Islam ALONE MY SOUL FIND REST. Islam answered MOST OF MY QUESTION. So, I am staying put.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by udede(m): 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
The only true religion is Judaism
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
udede:
The only true religion is Judaism
But to you, a gentile, Judaism, according to that put down by Moses Himself can never benefit you or your soul - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. undecided
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

@ bolded is questionable because sectarianism is a sign of confusion.
You must be able to present the group that's practicing exactly what the book says so that your listeners may know that anything contrary to that is counterfeit.
So once they are more than one sect and you are not certain of the one that's doing the right thing then it's still the same thing.
Religionsts claiming Christians also does so much in common:
They all carry the Bible.
They all read it during worship.
They all beleive in prayer.
They all sing praises to their God.
They all preach one way or the other.
The all talk about Jesus.

So don't think the practices in Islam makes it sound reasonable than that of those claiming Christians.
What i want is the one and only group that you and i can present in both religion then weigh their qualities and performance as a group in our society so people can see the benefits the God they're talking about has been using them to bring to humanity!

You and i are well over 50 years we shouldn't be talking about religions passed onto our parents that hasn't brought any positive change in the way the adherents treat their neighbours. Otherwise it will be better if we all revert to our old traditional beliefs after all people treat their neighbours well before these books came. So let's talk about the benefits of what these books brought with regards to those believing in the books.

So can you PRESENT one Muslim group that you and i can discuss about how the group is benefiting themselves and their neighbours?
I present to you the one and only true Christian organization "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" practicing what Jesus laid down and producing good fruit everywhere they go. I will not dispute any group you present so far you can expatiate on the practical benefits of their presence in our society! undecided

Kinda busy right now. I have studied almost ALL Scriptures. The Vedas, Puranas, Upashinads, the Bible, the Qur'an, the Book of the Dead, the hidden books of the Bible and I am telling you that in ISLAM I find ALL my answers and you this fellow is trying to sell JEHOVAH WITNESS to me!

When I am ready I will buzz you. Then we can talk
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
The highlighted is enough to help you realize that your religion has nothing to offer because you hear not God's voice but humans Interpreting what was written in a book some claimed is God's word and you just obey the same way every other religionst do! smiley

Lukuluku69:

Walahi I never read that epistle up there. No need.
In Islam, when it concerns our Faith, our response is " WE HEAR AND WE OBEY"
It doesn't matter what humans says.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted is enough to help you realize that your religion has nothing to offer because you hear not God's voice but humans Interpreting what was written in a book some claimed is God's word and you just obey the same way every other religionst do! smiley

Mr. Intelligence Officer, we have been on this road before. Hearing and obeying God's Commandments is what you termed NOTHING.

Should I be surprised? Of course not, I know you hold your organisation Publications - Awake, Watchtower and the likes- more valuable than the Bible, so go ahead and believe in what you believe. It is no skin of my nose.

I will give account for me and you will give account for you. Every bearer to bear his/her own burden.

In case you missed the Memo, I belong to that NATION GOD PROMISED ISHMAEL.

On that is my Faith and my Salvation.

Peace!
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Of course each person will give an account of how he lived, treated others and respond to every word we heard from people around us!

You surely want to convince others to come and worship your God that's the purpose of our discussion, so if you're only obeying a God that you can't provide reasonable evidence of his love in dealing with people then i think it's better to return to the deities our forefathers worshipped before the Arabs came here! smiley

Lukuluku69:

Mr. Intelligence Officer, we have been on this road before. Hearing and obeying God's Commandments is what you termed NOTHING.
Should I be surprised? Of course not, I know you hold your organisation Publications - Awake, Watchtower and the likes- more valuable than the Bible, so go ahead and believe in what you believe. It is no skin of my nose.
I will give account for me and you will give account for you. Every bearer to bear his/her own burden.
In case you missed the Memo, I belong to that NATION GOD PROMISED ISHMAEL.
On that is my Faith and my Salvation.
Peace!
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Of course each person will give an account of how he lived, treated others and respond to every word we heard from people around us!

You surely want to convince others to come and worship your God that's the purpose of our discussion, so if you're only obeying a God that you can't provide reasonable evidence of his love in dealing with people then i think it's better to return to the deities our forefathers worshipped before the Arabs came here! smiley

Reasonable evidence of God's Love in dealing with people? Lol. I thought you said you were once a Muslim? Since you have zeroed in on the Arabs as your own case study, let me zero in one their Cousins, the Children of Israel.

Go read up on the second chapter of the Holy Qur'an and see how REPEATEDLY God pardon those REPROBATES.

They were chosen to be Light Bearers of God's Kingdom and what did they do?

Allah is AL-WADUD The Loving. And if you think loving someone means to kill your son to save someone is Love, then you are mistaken Mr. Intelligent Officer.

Like I said, I belong to that NATION GOD PROMISED ISHMAEL. On the is my Faith and Salvation. All others are just hot winds.

We have been thru this before, let not waste each other's time. To you, what you believe and to me, what I believe.

Capiche?

Peace.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
It's OK, let's caught it! smiley
Lukuluku69:

Reasonable evidence of God's Love in dealing with people? Lol. I thought you said you were once a Muslim? Since you have zeroed in on the Arabs as your own case study, let me zero in one their Cousins, the Children of Israel.
Go read up on the second chapter of the Holy Qur'an and see how REPEATEDLY God pardon those REPROBATES.
They were chosen to be Light Bearers of God's Kingdom and what did they do?
Allah is AL-WADUD The Loving. And if you think loving someone means to kill your son to save someone is Love, then you are mistaken Mr. Intelligent Officer.
Like I said, I belong to that NATION GOD PROMISED ISHMAEL. On the is my Faith and Salvation. All others are just hot winds.
We have been thru this before, let not waste each other's time. To you, what you believe and to me, what I believe.
Capiche?Peace.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Lukuluku69(m): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's OK, let's caught it! smiley

Yeah. Let us cut it. I am a Muslim and in Sha Allah, I will die one.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Knetpro(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary / Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation / The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.