Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. (38161 Views)

Russia Widens War Shelling A Military Base In Western Ukraine Near Poland / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War / Saudi Arabia Crackdown Widens Amid Reports Of Further Arrests Of Royals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by jimmynauty: 9:05am On May 12, 2021
Nostradamus1:
Quite sad that all jews(whom Christians and evangelicals worship) don't believe that Jesus is God

Pee on this

Worship maddt taa

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by caleboxylic: 9:06am On May 12, 2021
Truvel:
Who Told U Dat? Dat Was In Those Days/old Testament When God Was Only D God Of Isreal, Not Now. If Isreal Go Loose Gaurd, They Will Be Seriously Dealt With.
You are been deceived by Iran military power . Yes,Iran have the ability to attack israel but doesn't have the capacity to bring israel to her knees .
Israel are waiting for the day Iran will dare them with an unprovoked sttack, that will mark the end of Iran. E get why Zionist will never fall .

4 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by grandstar(m): 9:06am On May 12, 2021
Nostradamus1:
Quite sad that all jews(whom Christians and evangelicals worship) don't believe that Jesus is God

Jesus is the son of God and not God (Read John 3:16, Matthew 16:16, John 20:17, Hebrews 5:7)

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Obrigardo: 9:06am On May 12, 2021
kmcutez:
Fake Israel. Do you know the Ashkenazi Jews from Nazi Germany facilitated the Trans Atlantic slave trade with the Fulanis and Arabs helping them capture your ancestors. The name of their first ship to carry slaves was called Jesus.

I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

You are about to trigger those who think present day Israel is the same Israel of Moses. We are getting to the time of enlightenment when hidden history that was once suppressed will emerge.

4 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by HEAVEN4444: 9:07am On May 12, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Africa emerging the super power I disagree with.

But I agree with you China and Russia will be on Palestine sides. If you read the words of Erdogan, you will know it was in Russian voice.

And I commend Biden not taking absolute sides, cos it seems Nations are just waiting for who supports first and all hell will let lose.

Turkey's statement is Russian.
its cosmic laws operating here. its africas time to shine and bask in the sun
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Staphylococcus: 9:07am On May 12, 2021
joyandfaith:

Both jews and arabs are racists
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/opinions/2013/7/7/confronting-anti-black-racism-in-the-arab-world

No arguments.

They both see Blacks as lesser animals.

5 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by kazeeyoung(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2021
No one sees this, when Israel attacked them on Friday and Saturday during praying in Mosque.

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by cosse(m): 9:09am On May 12, 2021
Nostradamus1:
....and of what relevance is your comment of "Jesus is lord"relevant to the topic at hand.....just trying to stir up religious sentiments .......eranko

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by majamajic(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2021
Nostradamus1:

What's wrong about it ?

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Pk01(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2021
tamdun:

This isn't about religion, this is land grabbing
bro isn't about land grabbing alone is about that popular mosque al,asqa..palestine (muslem) and israel ( more jews, less muslem, fewer xctians) but nigerian xctians don't know this..... the mosque was divided into 2 halve can you imagine ? won't u ask me what will jews do with a mosque?
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by UltraSphinx(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2021
grin grin
Bros, Na Maccabi Tel-Aviv you call am?
Drosonogasta:
Thank God US embassy was relocated from Maccabi tel aviv before nw, else there would av been an extension against Hamas. Why all these things happening now against Isreal? Donald Trump wouldnt be 4goten in a hurry.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by nnadychuks(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2021
Shey ona don see how war be like? No movement, no food, relatives might die, etc... na mumu Dey find war

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by majamajic(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2021
kazeeyoung:
No one sees this, when Israel attacked them on Friday and Saturday during praying in Mosque.

Shut up , they attacked Israel First

3 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kevinsamba: 9:12am On May 12, 2021
The name is fitting
Iron Dome
ChangetheChange:

Israel is raping Palestine, with the casualties figure recorded so far.

The Israeli iron dome has intercepted thousands of Hamas and Hezbollah missiles since Sunday Afternoon.

The Israeli iron dome has a 95% success rate in missiles interceptions, making it the best interception missile system in the world.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Staphylococcus: 9:13am On May 12, 2021
Obrigardo:

They try to hide it but a lot of the Knesset leaders have this aryan hitler's philosophy because they owe their existence to his actions back then.

Both Arabs and Jews have Superiority complexes. Sometimes I wonder what's running in their heads.

6 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by kazeeyoung(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2021
You sound Abnormal
majamajic:

Shut up , they attacked Israel First

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Baba40(f): 9:14am On May 12, 2021
Is this the Israel Alhaji lai Mohammed was threatening? I laugh in isoko...

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:14am On May 12, 2021
prince2pac:
Men this isreal iron Dome bad ooo, see stopping, people just de watch air strike like film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH2WT3IBSpQ
God is truly a Convenant keeping God.

Just wow! I need to google how this iron dome works!

5 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:15am On May 12, 2021
Saudi Arabians To Help Their Brothers
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by joyandfaith: 9:16am On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
forget that thing, its not about individual humans. its a collective. in all matters russia supports iran because iran is against israel and israel is practically usa and russia and usa are rivals. thats how you look at this. and china will support anythng that destroys the usa because they want to emerge behind the shadows of the usa as the new superpower.

Read history of Russian revolution and roles jews played in it. Again, Russia and China would not support any nation against israel no matter kind of hatred they have for US. War is not mathematics. They can sell weapons for business purposes. Israel is the most militarized nation in the world if you compare weapons with population size.
Also, Arab and israel can never win themselves in any war. Read Gen 16:11,12. They are siblings . Both arabs and jews are blessed by God. What is happening in middle east has spiritual undertone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kuginzi: 9:16am On May 12, 2021
BKayy:
As a Biafran that have witnessed what the Muslims are capable of in Nigeria, I will authoritatively say "I STAND WITH ISRAEL ON THIS"
The good people of Israel have the God given right to exist
QUITE SAD THAT THE JEWS(whom Christians and evangelicals worship) DON'T BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS GOD.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by chiboycue: 9:18am On May 12, 2021
SeeAfrica:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/tensions-high-as-israel-gaza-militants-trade-airstrikes-rockets-11620724839

Any country that wages war with Israel will not win because they are God's chosen nation and they are well equiped to repel any form of attack irrespective of the fact that they are surrounded by some hostile neighbours.

4 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
An Historian in the house will know the causes of the incessant violence in the middle east. Palestinian question has never been answer since Britain gave independence to Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Israel, Saud Arabia. I can say it that the Palestinians are the most cheated people in the world.

The challenge with your deposition is that, history will hold you accountable for half truth.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by FuckOsuPigs: 9:20am On May 12, 2021
centoke30:
Israel can't and will never be defeated

If you know how much Jews hate the Christians and christianity, you would quit your ass-licking

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by jimmynauty: 9:20am On May 12, 2021
kmcutez:
Fake Israel. Do you know the Ashkenazi Jews from Nazi Germany facilitated the Trans Atlantic slave trade with the Fulanis and Arabs helping them capture your ancestors. The name of their first ship to carry slaves was called Jesus.

I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

If my ancestors were taken how am I here not there?

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Nobody: 9:21am On May 12, 2021
caleboxylic:

You are been deceived by Iran military power . Yes,Iran have the ability to attack israel but doesn't have the capacity to bring israel to her knees .
Israel are waiting for the day Iran will dare them with an unprovoked sttack, that will mark the end of Iran. E get why Zionist will never fall .
Lol, Let's Be Realistic. I'm A Christian But Dat Was In D Past. In D Old Testament/D Time Of D Ark Of Covenant. I Hope U Know Dat D U.S Are D World Power. Aside U.S, There Are Countries Who Are More Powerful Dan Isreal. Note: I'm Not In Anyway Underestimating D Ability Of Isreal. And I Do Not Mean Dat Dey Can't Win War(s). Dey Can. I'm Only Talking D Chances Involved.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Staphylococcus: 9:21am On May 12, 2021
chiboycue:

Any country that wages war with Israel will not win because God is with them and they are well equiped to rebel any attack irrespective of the fact that they are surrounded by some hostile neighbours.

You religious people always amaze me.

Are you saying the US or Russia won't turn Israel to dust under 30 minutes.

Please stop believing this fictions and face reality.

4 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kuginzi: 9:21am On May 12, 2021
Kandeed:

those folks are just too stubborn I don't know why you start trouble first and then cry the victim
You better go back to history and stop spewing gibberish here.
Israeli security forces are seen as they enter Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, intervene Muslim worshippers with stun grenade during prayer on May 7, 2021. ( Mostafa Alkharouf - Anadolu Agency )

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by HEAVEN4444: 9:22am On May 12, 2021
joyandfaith:

Read history of Russian revolution and roles jews played in it. Again, Russia and China would not support any nation against israel no matter kind of hatred they have for US. War is not mathematics. They can sell weapons for business purposes. Israel is the most militarized nation in the world if you compare weapons with population size.
Also, Arab and israel can never win themselves in any war. Read Gen 16:11,12. They are siblings . Both arabs and jews are blessed by God. What is happening in middle east has spiritual undertone.
and once again i say its not about individuals. its a new world. its all about economics. the jews are now all over the world and have no particular allegiance to any particular nations. there are american jews, israeli jews, palestinian jews, german jews, british jews etc. you are speaking of a time past . in this world of today russia and usa are rivals and these are the nations with the most jews outside of israel. and so its no longer about where jews are located. its strictly about economics now and the way it is now is that russia and usa are rivals and usa supports israel and so russia is supporting iran. my enemies enemy is my friend. you need to understand global wranglings and they evolve with time. your mindset is still stuck in an era past. And of course china is trying to emerge from the shadows of usa so china is supporting russia and iran. its all global geopolitical economics wranglings. its a chess game. i suggest you learn the game

6 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Blackdisciple(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2021
Ok
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by dederocs(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2021
Opportunity for Israel to destroy them. Destroy the bloody terrorists. Death to all religious extremists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Maobichek: 9:23am On May 12, 2021
prince2pac:
Men this isreal iron Dome bad ooo, see stopping, people just de watch air strike like film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH2WT3IBSpQ

This is mysterious, can Nigeria afford things like this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Trump Calls For Termination Of "Section 230" Over Twitter 'False Trends' / Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) / Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.