Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Best African Country To Migrate To - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best African Country To Migrate To (56601 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 9:05pm On May 14, 2021
Swanzi:

Mumu at least in Ghana people are slaughtered like swines.
Kofi, your country is a poverty-stricken shithole like most Sub-Saharan African countries, stop crying.

4 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by ttmax09(m): 9:10pm On May 14, 2021
Newton85:
If not that the Ghana hype and lies got busted by the Ghanaians themselves in the past few weeks, I'm very sure vast majority of comments here would have been mentioning another shithole like Ghana, lol. You guys don't want to go to your eldorado Ghana again? E ti ya werey!
grin grin grin Nairalanders and rubbish, person wey never leave him state before to dey follow give advice.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by celebgists01: 9:12pm On May 14, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

You are the one, not your friend. Stop telling foolish lies.

If you travel out and you keep lying like this, you will wake up one day and see that you've migrated to jail.

OGA shut up abeg,if he's the one how does that concern to you.if you don't have any advice for him why not pass.i tire for una o
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Okoyiboz3: 9:13pm On May 14, 2021
celebgists01:

OGA shut up abeg,if he's the one how does that concern to you.if you don't have any advice for him why not pass.i tire for una o

I can currently attending to sensible posters. When I am replying idiots and elements like you, I will consider you.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by ttmax09(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2021
Highlyrespected:

Are you in cote d'ivoire....my guy?
And where especially?
Cos I am in Cote d'ivoire also
Abidjan to be prescise.
Do you know if ivory coast is opened to tourists at the moment
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by ttmax09(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

I can currently attending to sensible posters. When I am replying idiots, I will inform you.
grin grin grin Nairalanders wee not kee person with laugh.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2021
Newton85:
Kofi, your country is a poverty-stricken shithole like most Sub-Saharan African countries, stop crying.

See Mumu ur country has the largest number of people in abject poverty in the whole wide world kiss the truth...

Ghana is a shithole yet ur brothers keep flocking here like flies even after locking their shops they are still not prepared to come back again to ur giant shithole grin

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by BbqTormentor: 9:59pm On May 14, 2021
Igbojihadist:
bro are you in any of the two i need ur help
No Sir. I dey naija. But if I were to go to any country in Africa, it will be the aforementioned two
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Igbojihadist: 10:07pm On May 14, 2021
BbqTormentor:
No Sir. I dey naija. But if I were to go to any country in Africa, it will be the aforementioned two
okay thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by hamlak(m): 10:09pm On May 14, 2021
Some have been mentioning Seychelles. Hmmmm, that one no be country. It is one small town where people go to rest and spend their money. The one million naira no go last 3 nights.

5 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Lexxyyla(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2021
Using Kenya as a case study, Visa Free, yes, what about residency and work permit? N1m is less than 400,000Ksh. Apart from West African countries, most of other African countries are not accessible by road. On the other hand, as bad as it may be, Nigeria still remain one of the cheapest country to live in
drkranky:
Hey Nairalander,
I’ve got a friend of mine that has been worrying about my opinion on the best African country to migrate to and start a meaningful business.
He resides in Lagos but isn’t satisfied with the life out there and has just one million naira in mind
So here is what he’s considering:
1. A country with constant electricity
2. Good and viable business environment
3. High standard of living
4. Low cost of living
5. Friendly and accommodating people

Will gladly welcome all ideas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by ghettochild(m): 10:12pm On May 14, 2021
With one miĺlie. Just stick to west African countries..
Dont try southern african countries o
Like 500k don go for travelling there

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Gokoyer0(m): 10:13pm On May 14, 2021
Following..
drkranky:
Hey Nairalander,
I’ve got a friend of mine that has been worrying about my opinion on the best African country to migrate to and start a meaningful business.
He resides in Lagos but isn’t satisfied with the life out there and has just one million naira in mind
So here is what he’s considering:
1. A country with constant electricity
2. Good and viable business environment
3. High standard of living
4. Low cost of living
5. Friendly and accommodating people

Will gladly welcome all ideas
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Puhrs: 10:23pm On May 14, 2021
Tunis Egypt algiers isreal but different to stay
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2021
igbosoupkitchen:

Except you live where nigerians can be found in large number,asides that he will struggle because
- The taxi drivers speak french
- market women speak french
- you receive messages from telecoms companies like mtn in french
- even big malls like placemacory u need french to pay
- to buy atieke and aloko from the local food vendor u need french

It is their lingua franca, schools, churches, offices,police station, it is difficult to go about daily activities without knowledge of French except u get a local guide

The atieke you mentioned caught my attention... Guess you've been to ivory coast before
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by LightUpWithKemi: 10:24pm On May 14, 2021
DENNIXX:
Sokoto or maiduguri is anoda country that has low cost of living with fine environment if he no want to go far ���

Why are you like this? May God forgive you o.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by IAMPEDRO: 10:25pm On May 14, 2021
obembet:
Europe or I stay here.
Lol
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by whs1: 10:33pm On May 14, 2021
Anyone has idea about Zambia?
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by fidel2(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

If you travel out and you keep lying like this, you will wake up one day and see that you've migrated to jail.

U like trouble pass fight o..
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Uniquekriss(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2021
mimi045:
What's so special about those countries?
when u have data you'll know.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by folake4u(f): 10:53pm On May 14, 2021
If I have a chance to migrate to another African country, it'd be Ghana and Rwanda.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by lastchild: 11:20pm On May 14, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

Just remove economy, other parameters you mentioned, She is more developed than Lagos.
I haven't been there but I have friends who has been there.

This is the indices of development where Abidjan is better
1.Road
2.Skylines/tall buildings
3.Better airport
4 Beautiful beaches
5.Clean water
6.Bigger malls
7.More foreigners
8.Power supply
9.Life expectancy higher

This is where Lagos is better
1.Population
2.Slightly bigger or almost the same size
3.Bigger economy/market
4.Industries(slightly more presence of industries of the same)
5.More residential houses
Abidjan tall buildings? lol.. thank God you said you haven't been there, so case closed
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by zoedew: 11:22pm On May 14, 2021
folake4u:
If I have a chance to migrate to another African country, it'd be Ghana and Rwanda.
Rwanda is lovely. Fine weather. Orderly society. You’ll soon be lonely though! Monotonous lifestyle. They live in denial cause of their history of genocide constantly reminding them where they are coming from as a people.

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Akinlade17: 12:31am On May 15, 2021
[quote author=zeyt post=101692208]If you study each and every African country Nigeria remain the best black country to live in.[/quote
Who tell you that?]
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Baawaa(m): 2:29am On May 15, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

Wetin happen, wetin d guy do you grin
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:31am On May 15, 2021
Nicoswit:

I thought housing is cheap there
all these Internet paper billionaires I don't like seeing them
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:55am On May 15, 2021
Pls where can he have high standard of living with low cost? Why can't we just tell him the truth? Bros no where u fit get high standard with how cost. Moreover #1m na less than USD2.5k .I think u no go fit tick all your checklist as I know. Gd luck
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Gval123: 4:11am On May 15, 2021
Nigeria is the worst country in Africa, even South Sudan is better than Nigeria, nor let anybody deceive u oh. In fact, u see that Libya way them say war day? times 1000 better than Nigeria as we speak. Why u think say our people still day go there even as war day? Bro, until u move out of that country, u won't understand the evil our government is doing to our people. Guy, if e nor see anywhere go< baba enter GUATEMALA.

5 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by RealAlubarika(m): 5:25am On May 15, 2021
drkranky:
Thanks for the contributions. Is Ivory Coast a good option ?

The lingua franca in Ivory coast is French, can you speak and understand French

We rise by lifting others
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Nobody: 5:32am On May 15, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Equatorial Guinea

Zimbabwe

South Africa

Gabon

Tanzania

Madagascar

Ghana

The list is endless

North sentinel island ( U'll be shot with a poisonous arrow) grin

The rest , Manageable.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by officialmario(m): 5:57am On May 15, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

Corporate, not cooperate. If you want to insult someone, spell properly.

lol... Senior lecturer...
thanks for the observation oga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) / Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.