Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Best African Country To Migrate To - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best African Country To Migrate To (56523 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Kojiek: 5:58am On May 15, 2021
BOTSWANA

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by fombi: 6:14am On May 15, 2021
I have been to 80% of African countries apart from the ones in North Africa, and now resides in Canada. The facts is, Nigeria especially Lagos is the easiest and best place in Africa to become successful.
If you must leave Nigeria it should be for Canada, USA, Germany, Australia and perhaps UK. Don't do so for another African country you are just going to suffer yourself for less, and will definitely remember this message, it will be the mistake of your life as you will waste several years for nothing. Nigeria may have a lot of challenges, but it's still the best place to make it compared to other Africa countries.

Do you know of any Nigerian who returned back to Nigeria from another African country with success, apart from the ones who went there to do yahoo yahoo, or have you even seen them on social media? It is because the ones that left to these countries are suffering over there, nothing to show. I have witnessed it, lot of them want to return but have nothing to return to and don't have idea how to start over again, and have become primitive and backwards.

7 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by essentialone(m): 6:23am On May 15, 2021
Just stay at Mushin Olosha. It's the safest country.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by AutoshalomUSA: 6:26am On May 15, 2021
Get Ready for Racism !
KennedyKennedy2:
Seychelles, Botswana and Mauritius
Go give them a try
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Useku(m): 6:35am On May 15, 2021
Gval123:
Nigeria is the worst country in Africa, even South Sudan is better than Nigeria, nor let anybody deceive u oh. In fact, u see that Libya way them say war day? times 1000 better than Nigeria as we speak. Why u think say our people still day go there even as war day? Bro, until u move out of that country, u won't understand the evil our government is doing to our people. Guy, if e nor see anywhere go< baba enter GUATEMALA.

Bro, are you in Guatemala?

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by olamide0147: 7:00am On May 15, 2021
chuddykay:

Is it hard getting a job there
Bro I guess some people will have much idea on life and works over there and you should do some research online about the system there, am also planning to go there this year, it will be better if you first go on visit.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by olamide0147: 7:03am On May 15, 2021
essentialone:
That's my neighbourhood mushine city the home of wealth
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 7:03am On May 15, 2021
Swanzi:

See Mumu ur country has the largest number of people in abject poverty in the whole wide world kiss the truth...

Ghana is a shithole yet ur brothers keep flocking here like flies even after locking their shops they are still not prepared to come back again to ur giant shithole grin
e I've heard you, Banky-eating dwarf. Your incoherent rambling still doesn't detract from the fact that your country Gayna is just another poverty-stricken shithole. Again, stop crying, the truth is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by PrisonEscapee(m): 7:24am On May 15, 2021
Coolsphinx:
#1m to relocate to any African country and start life afresh without an honest person to help you settle down, you may end losing the whole money and be left with nothing, except you are going to buy goods which you will bring in to sell in Nigeria, even if you want to relocate to Ivory Coast you need to learn how to speak French, in 2006 when i first left Nigeria to a French speaking country it took me over 8 months to start communicating and relating with them, if i were to advise you like a brother I will tell you to forget about relocating with #1m, after you must have wasted that money that's when you will realize that yes Naija is tough but no place like home, if you haven't left Naija to go out and huzzle you won't value Nigeria, i think it's best some of us to have gone out to huzzle in some African countries share our experiences here baba it's not funny, most African countries are not really friendly especially their male folks and law enforcement agents, if you are not a skilled worker with good certifications don't bother yourself, except you want to have an experience of their street huzzle, guy it's damn too rough, stay back in Nigeria and acquire a skill that is very lucrative, time waits for nobody, with #1m in Nigeria, if your friend can be humble and smart he will be better off in Nigeria than other African countries, i don't have an idea of life in Rwanda, my opinion though.
These are the kind of comments I look forward to. Experience. Most of the guys bashing Nigeria have no travel experience. When a person travels he'll begin to look Nigeria in a different light.
Nigeria isn't perfect but it is still better than 80% of African countries. No place like home. Who no go no go know.

4 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by seunayantokun(m): 7:58am On May 15, 2021
Nicoswit:

Housing is expensive in Ivory coast

That depends on where you live.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by folake4u(f): 8:04am On May 15, 2021
zoedew:

Rwanda is lovely. Fine weather. Orderly society. You’ll soon be lonely though! Monotonous lifestyle. They live in denial cause of their history of genocide constantly reminding them where they are coming from as a people.

Hmm I see.
I still love the monotonous lifestyle anyways, so nothing spoil.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by PrisonEscapee(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2021
essentialone:

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by patani(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2021
olamide0147:
Namibia

Namibia is beautiful but u can't hussle.. The population is too low...

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by sharone21(f): 9:51am On May 15, 2021
CAMEROON

Cameroon has 1 2 4 5....No 3 depends on you ( lol).
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by PetroDolla2020: 9:53am On May 15, 2021
Ghana is a shiithole, and yet you Nigerians are rushing here? Come to Ghana and see how useless you nigerians have become. I pity your lack of sense. You need a dirty slap to reset your brain!

Newton85:
e I've heard you, Banky-eating dwarf. Your incoherent rambling still doesn't detract from the fact that your country Gayna is just another poverty-stricken shithole. Again, stop crying, the truth is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 9:56am On May 15, 2021
Swanzi:

Am 6”ft 2 dude am taller than u and ur ewedu eating Vice President grin

Now what did ur mother tell u about spreading ur insecurities upon others
If you want to cry I can give you a tissue grin

about time you move out of ur brown stained roof village and come to the city so u grow up from ur own prejudices ...Senior high school is free in Ghana for every child why don’t u try it in Nigayria grin

A Banku-eating Gaynian villager, who comes from a country of Ashanti dwarfs, and whose country has just one "city" Accra, is mocking someone with being from a village? Irony is dead! Even your utterly ugly local musician Shatta Wale has always said Gayna is a village. The nerve of these Waakye-eating dwarfs though.

3 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2021
Newton85:
A Banku-eating Gaynian villager, who comes from a country of Ashanti dwarfs, and whose country has just one "city" Accra, is mocking someone with being from a village? Irony is dead! Even your utterly ugly local musician Shatta Wale has always said Gayna is a village. The nerve of these Waakye-eating dwarfs though.

Are u going to cry
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 10:07am On May 15, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Ghana is a shiithole, and yet you Nigerians are rushing here? Come to Ghana and see how useless you nigerians have become. I pity your lack of sense. You need a dirty slap to reset your brain!

Dear pea-brained Waakye-eating dirty slowpoke from a nation of Ashanti dwarfs, it's just a fact that your country is a poverty-stricken hellhole, stop crying. Nigerians are everywhere, buffoon! Relative to population, there are more Gaynians here in Nigeria than there are Nigerians in Gayna. Many of your banks like Access Bank, Ecobank,
Fidelity Bank, GT Bank, Zenith Bank and
United Bank of Africa, and even
Energy Bank are owned by Nigerians. Your movie industry became utterly shitty, worthless, and almost non-existent since Nigerians started pullinh away their investments in that sector. But the only thing you Gaynian dwarfs contribute in Nigeria is selling puff puff and being shoemakers.

2 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 10:08am On May 15, 2021
Swanzi:

Are u going to cry
Gayna is a village - Shatta Wale.

2 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Nobody: 10:29am On May 15, 2021
Kingstanding:
. My brother I'm telling you from experienced there is no country in West Africa that is better than Nigeria.

Cape verde?
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Hedone(f): 10:34am On May 15, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Abidjan is not the capital of Ivory coast. The capital is Yamoussoukro.
Cote d'Ivoire has 2 capitals just like how SA has 3

Abijan is the defacto capital while Yamoussoukro is the administrative capital
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Kingstanding: 10:52am On May 15, 2021
gimakon:

Cape verde?
. Go to cape Verde and you will be deported straight from the airport.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Nobody: 10:57am On May 15, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Go to cape Verde and you will be deported straight from the airport.

My point exactly. Because if that country was not good enough, you wont be turned back. They do not want you denting their name. And its in West Africa. Ever heard of St. Helena? Its in West africa too. And the life there is British standard.

They look more like New Zealanders there.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Nobody: 10:59am On May 15, 2021
Useku:

Bro, are you in Guatemala?

Of all Places? Ha GOD. E no go better for Desmond Elliot and Buhari.
See what they have turned these children into biko nu.

2 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by captianfreeman(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2021
Sleekfingers:

catering and hotel management( intercontinental dishes, baking, barista etc) you will easy get a job
How about vocational skills in construction?
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Venquire: 11:05am On May 15, 2021
AutoshalomUSA:
Get Ready for Racism !

Racism in Mauritius and Botswana?
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by sageb: 11:10am On May 15, 2021
sharone21:
CAMEROON
Cameroon has 1 2 4 5....No 3 depends on you ( lol).
for real! if cameroon have these things then why the complaints from that side.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Sleekfingers: 11:12am On May 15, 2021
captianfreeman:
How about vocational skills in construction?

i dont know about that.....
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2021
Newton85:
Gayna is a village - Shatta Wale.

Abdul Karim- Nigayria jaga jaga everything scatter scatter grin

Falz- ur President was voted for 4year tenure he took 3years holiday grin grin

Tuface - Nigayria is a shithole
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Crownp(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2021
Try Mauritius or Rwanda...
As for Rwanda I'll advise you stay in Kigali...
The city is basically the nearest in Africa. Rwanda is also open for business investments and they are revitalising their economy...
Have you heard of Kigali Innovation City?? When they are done with that project, people will be flocking that place like never before...
Security is Rwanda is also top notch... My friend says they can walk about around 3am in the morning without fear of anything whatsoever... Nobody steals anything from you except you're very careless. Schools like ALU (African Leadership University), Carnegie Mellon University and others are also there...
I have a lot of friends in Rwanda and they often tell me how cool the place is, including their weather...
Working in Rwanda is also relatively okay... I have a friend who has a big startup in Rwanda.. I think he is even considering coming to Nigeria to open an office....
Rwanda is really good ooo... And things are not too expensive there...
As for Mauritius, the fact that they are in the middle of the Indian ocean and they have lots of relations with India, France and others proves an edge for them... The exposure and every other thing there is also okay...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

The Story Of My Trip To Dubai / Panic As Massive Deportation Of Nigerians From Germany Begins Tomorrow / Road Trip To Toronto, Ontario, Canada From Pennsylvania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.