Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (76954 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by stunnert(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2021
What's gone is gone
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by lexy2014: 12:12pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Some may say "u dont know what u have until it's gone or u loose it" ...sometimes we may think a partner is not good enough or does not measure up to our taste or standard or social and financial status... we may observe some contrasting personality traits that does not complement us... so we want something more, we want something close to perfection.

We end the relationship and then find someone else... thinking we have found what we want, only to discover that "EX" was better and even presently still improving.

Now we regret !!!

Have u ever been in such situation?

Kindly share your story in summary

Mine: it happened 2005, I left an 18 months old relationship cause I thought she was damn too ugly and broke, few years later after we parted ways, I discovered she is the owner of a leading cosmetic brand and now looks so beautiful compared to current bae.

No pictures?
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Pelaiye2703(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2021
K
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by HEAVEN4444: 12:13pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Some may say "u dont know what u have until it's gone or u loose it" ...sometimes we may think a partner is not good enough or does not measure up to our taste or standard or social and financial status... we may observe some contrasting personality traits that does not complement us... so we want something more, we want something close to perfection.

We end the relationship and then find someone else... thinking we have found what we want, only to discover that "EX" was better and even presently still improving.

Now we regret !!!

Mine: it happened 2005, I left an 18 months old relationship cause I thought she was damn too ugly and broke, few years later after we parted ways, I discovered she is the owner of a leading cosmetic brand and now looks so beautiful compared to current bae.
Welll truth be told you were the one tying down her destiny. she had to leave you or you leave her in other for her to prosper and flourish. whats your zodiac sign ?

12 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by RightToReject(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2021
Symptom of chronic gold digging/opportunism detected. Whatever you feel for her now isn't genuine because the attraction isn't about the quality of her soul but the quality of her material/physical possessions.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by sammirano: 12:14pm On May 12, 2021
Nonsense tongue

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Ecbatana: 12:14pm On May 12, 2021
cheesy
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by candygist: 12:14pm On May 12, 2021
Nobody ugly. Juts make money and u will see your beautification. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 12, 2021
Lol hustle and make money and stop thinking a woman will make you successful...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Akanaz(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2021
Some people are smart but don't have the ability to access their potential except they are pushed or motivated by a factor. You served that purpose in her life which ultimately changed her life.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by johnstar(m): 12:16pm On May 12, 2021
Shey u nor knw say she ugly b4 u ask her out?? After u don Bleep her finish she ugly

Selfish mofo

11 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by AntiWailer: 12:17pm On May 12, 2021
You took the right decision

If she had to own a cosmetics brand to appeal to u, she must be really ugly.

Oya move on with Ur new broke Bae
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by humilitypays(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Now we regret !!!

Artificial beauty doesn't move real men.

Your problem is money. You are a man bitch who want to depend on a woman's money and you are regretting that she is rich now while your current girlfriend is broke.

Your post has nothing to do with physical beauty.

You are the type of guys who go about looking for rich ladies to deceive with stupid love. Na poverty mentality and laziness de worry you.

Brings out koboko to flog Op like a newly run mad man, you need serious beating angry

18 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Mrbenny001: 12:17pm On May 12, 2021
Well not in all cases.. my ex has been disturbing me ever since that we should be back together after nearly two years of separation..she is now much more bigger socially and financially..has much better job and more independent..but still I don't see myself going back there..I was the one who initiated the breakup..she has tried everything possible..I have been to her place many times on her invitation..hang out many times so I know how much things are better for her..but Na Na.. my mind is gone

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by ecomalchemist(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2021
Nobody Ugly, na lack of money cause am.If money dey, you go eat well, enter gym carry one or two, drink better red wine and apply sunscreen for this buhari weather then you come use your iphone 12 take better shot. People go think say na canada, focus on the paper chase and all other things shall be added onto you, BLESS UP

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by JubrinElSudan: 12:18pm On May 12, 2021
She travelled to the US 2016, me started withdrawing, now after many failed relationships both sides, we are trying to come back

4 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by motymop: 12:19pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Now we regret !!!

Go back to her.

Suddenly she is better than your gf because she is successful

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Trustedpronet: 12:19pm On May 12, 2021
I can see you have a gold digging spirit. I was expecting you to compare attitude.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by 02Kebreal(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2021
Yes

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by HarunaWest(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Now we regret !!!

Maybe you breaking up with her motivated her..Prolly if she was still with yah, she for dey ugly and broke * 10

3 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by justmondris: 12:21pm On May 12, 2021
When looking for a partner, always focus on good character and behavior.You can easily buy beauty and not good character.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 12, 2021
Gold digger Number 1 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by op4real(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2021
Happy for her cos if you could not see both the beauty and potential in her while being with you, that means she could not have attained the feat if she's still with you. You would have either killed or stepped down the potentials as you didn't spot them. Please look inward to develop the potentials in you and help develop the potentials in the people around you as well. We grow by helping others.

[/b]
MadeINchenzen2:

Now we regret !!!

[b]Kindly share your story in summary

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by madampresident(f): 12:22pm On May 12, 2021
You should leave your current girl too. Maybe she might just become the next Ngozi Okonjo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by FBIBOT(m): 12:24pm On May 12, 2021
Lol grin na the method you use break up spoil things for you, you are just not contended with what you have... Same thing is still affecting you (nobody is ugly) wat we all need is money and peace of mind and everywhere go soft... Check some of our celebrities throwbacks male and female... Me and my exs still chat, joke, see and drag each other..

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by ogbonti: 12:24pm On May 12, 2021
so because you are broke (likely a temporary situation ) you want to marry an ugly girl that will give you ugly children ( a permanent catastrophe) ? Guy na poverty dey worry you, go hussle and stop regretting you lost the opportunity to be a parasite grin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Now we regret !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by lexxwiz(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2021
Rule 107 guys code”

Whoever has been dumped, has been dumped.

“No regrets, no shadowing”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by NiRfreak(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2021
Share her before and now pics...or we don't believe
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Curious345: 12:27pm On May 12, 2021
Op jowndonyou want your slap ..

And I hope your so called ugly rich ex is not the one am about to date tonight .
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by mariahAngel(f): 12:27pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Now we regret !!!

I ain't saying he a gold digger....

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Curious345: 12:28pm On May 12, 2021
Op how do u want your slap ..

And I hope your so called ugly rich ex is not the one am about to date tonight .

Are you a miser .as in stingy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.