Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (76952 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by teebillz: 10:53pm On May 12, 2021
Oh, Matilda. You will skip Church to come and fucckk me for free and yet I didn't appreciate you. Now these little girls who are not even finer than you be turning me to their ATM. I hope you found someone who deserve you.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by michjunior: 11:03pm On May 12, 2021
reiddecuti:
We're always blinded by selfishness, that's why we don't find true love. Even if we do, we lose it because we're blind and daft.

It's what we condition our heart to think that comes our way.

True love exists. It is nourished with 'Understanding', 'Patience', 'Trust', etc. But then 'Love is Unconditional'.

To those who still believe, may you find yours.

there is no true love oga...All na scam
Hustle well... na money be true love

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Some may say "u dont know what u have until it's gone or u loose it" ...sometimes we may think a partner is not good enough or does not measure up to our taste or standard or social and financial status... we may observe some contrasting personality traits that does not complement us... so we want something more, we want something close to perfection.

We end the relationship and then find someone else... thinking we have found what we want, only to discover that "EX" was better and even presently still improving.

Now we regret !!!

Have u ever been in such situation?

Kindly share your story in summary

Mine: it happened 2005, I left an 18 months old relationship cause I thought she was damn too ugly and broke, few years later after we parted ways, I discovered she is the owner of a leading cosmetic brand and now looks so beautiful compared to current bae.

joro story. Before dating , was she wearing a mask. U chased her before she said yes and then after drinking her juice, u suddenly discovered she was ugly... OP, she jazz u!!... let's stop misleading the public with all these stunts. She was just your spoils of war and after u got to know her background, u need us to beg her to take you back. U lieu!!! This should be your lesson from hit & run. Anuofia!!
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Xantel(f): 11:06pm On May 12, 2021
Nope
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:52am On May 13, 2021
Mrbenny001:
Well not in all cases.. my ex has been disturbing me ever since that we should be back together after nearly two years of separation..she is now much more bigger socially and financially..has much better job and more independent..but still I don't see myself going back there..I was the one who initiated the breakup..she has tried everything possible..I have been to her place many times on her invitation..hang out many times so I know how much things are better for her..but Na Na.. my mind is gone

Then stop feeling larger than life. STOP KEEPING UP WITH HER INVITATION SINCE YOU HAVE MADE UP YOUR MIND
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by moonraker(m): 12:53am On May 13, 2021
Only goes to show that actions do have consequences.

Take whatever action you feel like taking, roll with it and own it and dont look back.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Nobody: 1:25am On May 13, 2021
PrincessGlow:

It's amazing what we can accomplish when motivated. Your dumping her was probably what motivated her. She was like, he will see!
Some disappointments are camouflaged blessings

If the dumping didn't happen, she probably would have remained stagnant. Like my present babe, she doesn't want to further her education or improve her self, and I m not cool with it, maybe if I leave her, she might get a PhD and I would be proud.

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Mrbenny001: 7:15am On May 13, 2021
What do you mean by stop feeling large than life.. and how does that relate to my comment..I have no reason to stop picking her calls or seeing her as friends..she has done me no wrong..
Blessedassuranc:

Then stop feeling larger than life. STOP KEEPING UP WITH HER INVITATION SINCE YOU HAVE MADE UP YOUR MIND
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Owologbo(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Some may say "u dont know what u have until it's gone or u loose it" ...sometimes we may think a partner is not good enough or does not measure up to our taste or standard or social and financial status... we may observe some contrasting personality traits that does not complement us... so we want something more, we want something close to perfection.

We end the relationship and then find someone else... thinking we have found what we want, only to discover that "EX" was better and even presently still improving.

Now we regret !!!

Have u ever been in such situation?

Kindly share your story in summary

Mine: it happened 2005, I left an 18 months old relationship cause I thought she was damn too ugly and broke, few years later after we parted ways, I discovered she is the owner of a leading cosmetic brand and now looks so beautiful compared to current bae.
Lol.
She suddenly become beautiful because she has a leading cosmetic brand.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by oluspicy: 11:40am On May 13, 2021
Not at all.

God gave me the someone who understands and bears all with me.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Chidexsco8448(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2021
Lovelyperson:
My ex left me 2012 base on her friends advice that she is too good for me that she should look for another better person than me. Fast forward to 2021... Am married to a more beautiful and lovely lady and blessed with two lovely children(a boy and a girl). My ex is still single and still looking for love. Her mummy is on her neck to bring husband home... Her friend that advice her to leave me is also married and with a child, and they are not even friends anymore.

What do you say to that?
her village pple no wan rest on top ur ex matter

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by OgwuEgo: 5:58pm On May 13, 2021
Hello baby kiss
UyaiIncomparabl:

Good one, my baby boy. wink
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:13pm On May 13, 2021
OgwuEgo:
Hello baby kiss

How are you doing, OgwuEgo my boy? smiley
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by OgwuEgo: 6:22pm On May 13, 2021
I am fine my woman, anything for your boy.
UyaiIncomparabl:

How are you doing, OgwuEgo my boy? smiley
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:24pm On May 13, 2021
OgwuEgo:
I am fine my woman, anything for your boy.

Love dey for you. wink
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by OgwuEgo: 8:55pm On May 13, 2021
kiss ok my baby, hugs and kisses, manage that teddy
UyaiIncomparabl:

Love dey for you. wink

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:41pm On May 13, 2021
roteblomen:

Mind share your experience with narcissism ex? I had a similar experience as well, I have a lot to really say about it.

How many exes do you have?
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Engrjamjam: 9:40am On May 14, 2021
[s]
Fuckeveryday2:
Rare picture of OP taking his New Bae laidat
[/s]Trash
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:51am On May 14, 2021
OgwuEgo:
kiss ok my baby, hugs and kisses, manage that teddy

LOL.
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by GreatCracker(m): 8:10am On May 18, 2021
ChiefSosa:
She left me 'cause she thought I was broke, but now I own 13 face masks, a wireless headphone and I'm the current admin of 3 WhatsApp groups with several members, so I guess she lost....Mama I made it
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.