Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night (9557 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by kinzation(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
compare your comments and your signature, does it tally?
What does my signature has to do with my comment huh
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by kinzation(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
compare your comments and your signature, does it tally?

Oga don't take my comment here so serious

I'm just here to catch fun on NL just because it's the holidays
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by Rich4god(m): 6:59pm On May 12, 2021
University days .. I accommodatd a stranger (not really a stranger sha... But a friend to someone I knw) something she was supposed to stay for about a week pending when she gets another accomodation, she stayed almost 6month with me.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by Kebbiprince: 7:41pm On May 12, 2021
kinzation:
I give her better Bleep that night
Grow up, little thing bleep here and there. Children sef
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by Kondomatic(m): 7:52pm On May 12, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
you be mumu, you no sabi better thing, you carry go dash your G wey dey enjoy.
You feel say e dey easy to see girl wey dey loaded financially and I sure say you dey broke that period
You sure say I dey broke because the only rent you could afford was free accommodation in my wallet.

I don't need her for anything and a woman's money doesn't move me okay? It's not like I expect you to understand.

See his head like a bad decision.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by kinzation(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2021
Lol
Egbe baba e mo je
Kebbiprince:

Grow up, little thing bleep here and there. Children sef
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by jaszplus12(m): 9:01pm On May 12, 2021
Left Minna heading to Accra via lagos-Benin-Togo....in the bus I was speaking with a friend and mentioned I was going out of Nigeria and a sylph like lady turned to make eye contact with me... when we stopped for fuel she initiated conversation. Said she was going to Port Novo with her 8 year old daughter...so we made small talk once a while...got to Lagos late and couldn't continue to Benin as planned.
So, cos of traffic along mile 2, I just casually mentioned we could put up In an hotel for the night. It was already 9pm.
She caught her breathe...I smiled and said you'll be safe... I'm doing it cos I've a daughter same age with yours. And she relaxed.
I paid for the room, gave her privacy to shower and later we slept on the same bed.
I woke about 4am to see her two legs across mine!
Just woke her up and she snuggled closer to me ... smile on her face.
I just told her to get prepared we're already losing time and after we freshened up we continued the journey.
At the border she asked for my number and said she's surprised I didn't take advantage of her vulnerability.... it's not my style...
So we parted...we continued to contact each other for a few years....

18 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by gift2xl: 9:20pm On May 12, 2021
Assisted a beautiful lady sometime ago, she came to visit her friend unknowingly to her the female friend traveled that same day, luckily I notice her move and mood and it's late then I talk her spending the night in my place which she agreed. At 1.30am I don't know if she did it on purpose, she came close to me and held me tight saying she just want to hold me close to herself. Laslas I left the bed and slept on the floor to avoid story that touches the heart. Thou she's married with kid's now.

For those that might be thinking that I browse her, I never did such because I was only concern about her welfare and not her down stairs!!

17 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by Juicethekid: 10:06pm On May 12, 2021
gift2xl:
Assisted a beautiful lady sometime ago, she came to visit her friend unknowingly to her the female friend traveled that same day, luckily I notice her move and mood and it's late then I talk her spending the night in my place which she agreed. At 1.30am I don't know if she did it on purpose, she came close to me and held me tight saying she just want to hold me close to herself. Laslas I left the bed and slept on the floor to avoid story that touches the heart. Thou she's married with kid's now.

For those that might be thinking that I browse her, I never did such because I was only concern about her welfare and not her down stairs!!
Lies!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 12, 2021
I did one time back in Abuja.. One washed up unpopular actress. She came to the bar i was and was asking of a guy who's my friend but we couldn't get him on phone. I had to take her home with her little baby. Na mistake i make oo. She no gree go again and my guy no come back abj until after a week. Serious wahala. People started saying she's my wife who came to visit. All babes job cut anyhow and she was feeling too comfortable. When my guy finally show up i celebrated freedom because I was living like a married family man minus kpanshing... And she dey lem anyhow..

6 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by LegendaryLover(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2021
Once a topic like this comes up, na so all of una go dey lie lie Upandan.
See that one up there lying that she drew closer to him on the bed and he left the bed to sleep on the floor (in his own house o o o o). How na? Abba !! Oga's make una take am easy na.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by samso247(m): 12:51am On May 13, 2021
I remember then, I went to write putme at Delta state university, the Oleh campus. We didn't start on time, I tink we started after 5 to 6 there about, and it was raining cat and dog.

Meanwhile, it was my first time coming to Delta state, and I came a day to, and stayed with a family friend at Oleh campus.

We finished the putme at about after 8, low and behold, no bus going to Abraka and no bike, and the bus dat were there at that time, was rushed and I couldn't meet up.

Just look at me, at the school gate, just with my tfare to Abraka, I became confused. Then I said a word of prayer.

A guy saw my plight, took me with his bike to his 1 room apartment where he was with his girlfriend. We chatted a little, and I slept with one eye open, just incase. Did I forget he also gave me food of which I rejected, cos my parents has already filled our head with plenty ritual talks.

The next morning d guy dropped me off at the park, and I thanked him.

He didn't ask for my name, I didn't ask for his either.

But anywhere you re, I am always praying for you. God bless you for that night.

To worsen everything, I still failed the putme... After all d suffer and Drenched in the rain.

It is well

I thank God for God

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by ChiefSosa(m): 7:27am On May 13, 2021
One thing I've noticed on NL is the fact that people can't have a regular discussion and just move on; fights and insults must enter the discussion. No matter how trivial the discussion is; somebody must always find a reason to start fight.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by Engrgeneral(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2021
Sometime around 2012, a guy came to the school i graduated to pick up pre-degree form, he couldn't get it done and was stranded. I met him sitted under the tree and i saw his plight, i accommodated him and he even stayed for 1 week after the exams. The guy was so bright that he had the 3rd best result in the program. He wanted to study medicine but wasn't given because he isn't a citizen of the state. The little help i render this guy was so golden that this guy helped me make more than 300,000 in school helping with school packages. The guy had to go back to 100L when he had gotten to 400L to pursue his dream course medicine. The guy is in 500L medicine right now and i wanna say i haven't seen or known anyone else who is smarter and brighter than him. Thank you and God bless you Dr Samson.

20 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by poshestmina(f): 12:49pm On May 13, 2021
Yes.
I have been stranded couple of times.

First one was when I went for Post Utme in Niger delta University .My dad didn't have money to give me and my sister for transportation and all we had already lost hope of going,only for my mum to bring out money at about 9pm(she went to borrow) ,we left Phc for Bayelsa , after 10pm,got to Bayelsa around 12 am ,we had to beg Army guys to sleep over at their checkpoint and proceeded the next morning.

Second one: Left Phc to Lagos to meet my "serious" boyfriend then , stayed couple of days,only for this idiot to wake me up towards midnight that his fiance was around.
Lmao!!!
I just picked up my stuffs , went to a close by hotel where he took me to hangout the previous days .I was broke , gave him my last card earlier to fix his car. I just sat at the bar and was crying ,1 man approached me ,asked what the matter was ,paid a room for me , bought food and drinks and LEFT!
Came back very early the next day ,gave me transport back to Phc and dropped me at the park.
I waited for my boyfriend to come back to Phc(he was working there) , begged me ,the night we spent together ,I took all his documents ,phones and ran.
He paid me till the last dime before I released them .

Since then,I always keep extra emergency cash !

7 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by Cindy222(f): 1:01pm On May 13, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
you be mumu, you no sabi better thing, you carry go dash your G wey dey enjoy.
You feel say e dey easy to see girl wey dey loaded financially and I sure say you dey broke that period

Is everything about money?
Hmmm what if he didn't fancy her?
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by PlsBanMe: 1:18pm On May 13, 2021
Cindy222:

That's a question you asked.
My own question for you is simply and different from all these.

Why did you stopped writing your dairy?

2 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by NewDawn2O21: 2:04pm On May 13, 2021
Cindy222:

since everything is not about money, can you fancy a broke guy?
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by padi94(m): 3:06pm On May 13, 2021
People on this second page of the thread, have sense more than those on the first exception of some spill over argument from the first page. All in all Kudos, to you guys for holding body

1 Like

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by Cindy222(f): 6:24pm On May 13, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
since everything is not about money, can you fancy a broke guy?

Why is the pocket the first thing to focus on?

What happened to feelings? chemistry? compatibility?

Don't get things twisted money isn't everything, so if the money becomes short in supply or stops coming what happens?

It is well....
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by Cindy222(f): 6:28pm On May 13, 2021
PlsBanMe:

That's a question you asked.
My own question for you is simply and different from all these.

Why did you stopped writing your dairy?

You're funny o.....

Very different question....

It's a good question too,I still write about it o but on a different platform,I never stopped writing it. I just stopped posting it here on nairaland.
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by PlsBanMe: 6:37pm On May 13, 2021
Cindy222:

You're funny o.....

Very different question....

It's a good question too,I still write about it o but on a different platform,I never stopped writing it. I just stopped posting it here on nairaland.

Your dairy is educative.
Its good you never stopped writing.
I'd love to know where you are now writing.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by NewDawn2O21: 7:29pm On May 13, 2021
Cindy222:

Why is the pocket the first thing to focus on?

What happened to feelings? chemistry? compatibility?

Don't get things twisted money isn't everything, so if the money becomes short in supply or stops coming what happens?

It is well....
I admire your ideology especially since it's coming from the female gender.
you sound so intellectual and I'm turned on by your cognitive reasoning and I'd like to liaise and synergize with you.
Let's communicate on Whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by NewDawn2O21: 7:33pm On May 13, 2021
jaszplus12:
Left Minna heading to Accra via lagos-Benin-Togo....in the bus I was speaking with a friend and mentioned I was going out of Nigeria and a sylph like lady turned to make eye contact with me... when we stopped for fuel she initiated conversation. Said she was going to Port Novo with her 8 year old daughter...so we made small talk once a while...got to Lagos late and couldn't continue to Benin as planned.
So, cos of traffic along mile 2, I just casually mentioned we could put up In an hotel for the night. It was already 9pm.
She caught her breathe...I smiled and said you'll be safe... I'm doing it cos I've a daughter same age with yours. And she relaxed.
I paid for the room, gave her privacy to shower and later we slept on the same bed.
I woke about 4am to see her two legs across mine!
Just woke her up and she snuggled closer to me ... smile on her face.
I just told her to get prepared we're already losing time and after we freshened up we continued the journey.
At the border she asked for my number and said she's surprised I didn't take advantage of her vulnerability.... it's not my style...
So we parted...we continued to contact each other for a few years....
was she a single mother or married?
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by jaszplus12(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
was she a single mother or married?
Single mom. In fact she asked if I saw the guy talking with her at the station in Minna before we took off, she said he's father of her daughter but had dumped her when she took in for him...he was now married to another person but been childless so he'd been chasing her to return to him!
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by Nazgul: 8:54pm On May 13, 2021
Administration1:
I tried this sometime ago. I went for verification at Ojo Training Centre, I sat in the vehicle with this lady and she obviously didn't know Lagos and it was her first time visiting her boyfriend whom they met on Facebook... End of story BoBo stopped taking her calls and blocked her lines. We ended up in a hotel together, we stayed like that till I was done and we headed to Lekki like 2 times together just to chill be for we retire back to Ojo. We still departed back to the South together.
Una get mind o

Logging and fúcking a stranger in a hotel.

As I am if you approach me and your face doesn't look familiar, I'll just zoom off. I do feel that such escapades are safer in much developed countries.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by SEXONLY: 5:00pm On May 22, 2021
U're right baba.

padi94:
People on this second page of the thread, have sense more than those on the first exception of some spill over argument from the first page. All in all Kudos, to you guys for holding body
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by bigcee(m): 7:49pm On May 22, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
you sound so intellectual and I'm turned on by your cognitive reasoning and I'd like to liaise and synergize with you.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by Seandisputed(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2021
[quote author=bigcee post=101962771][/quote] You can imagine.
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by Cindy222(f): 11:20am On May 25, 2021
NewDawn2O21:

I appreciate your compliments,thank you......

Liaise and synergize with me....interesting.... smiley
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by Cindy222(f): 11:29am On May 25, 2021
PlsBanMe:

Your dairy is educative.
Its good you never stopped writing.
I'd love to know where you are now writing.

Regards.

I write on facebook,thanks for the compliments, I really appreciate it. I will soon start posting on nairaland again though.... smiley......in the diary section as usual.

1 Like

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by VlamesIffect(f): 12:41pm On May 25, 2021
Yes

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day / 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.