Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) (174447 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
This one is too small o, but thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Adekunlated: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2021
Salt is powerful
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hello guys, sorry I haven't updated, a lot of things have been going on with me lately, things I can't start mentioning here.., I just want u guys to know the story hasn't been abandoned and an update will be coming soon., for the main time, pls bear with me.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Tk4all(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
Silver1996:
Hello guys, sorry I haven't updated, a lot of things have been going on with me lately, things I can't start mentioning here.., I just want u guys to know the story hasn't been abandoned and an update will be coming soon., for the main time, pls bear with me.

Take your time boss,
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ann2012(f): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Silver1996:

No problem boss man
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
When will you be updating
Silver1996:
ok then.
We will be waiting.
Take care!!
Silver1996:
ok then.
We will be waiting.
Take care
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by elhafeez(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2021
Op we are waiting.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2021
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 17

Heart of deceit

Jasmine heaved a deep breathe before she tossed the dirty plates in the dish washer.......

"Do you need help..?"

Jasmine flicked her gaze with the alertness of the voice towards the person that has spoken to her...., she pout at the romantic gesture...."Thank you..."

A smile turn up the corners of Terry's face making him move from the door and closer to her...., pastor Wilson needed his moment with Erica, that's why he had to get up when Jasmine offered to take the plates to the kitchen..., she was beautiful, probably one of the most beautiful girls he had seen.....

"I've never seen you in church..."He said with a nib of his lip..

Jasmine raise a brow.., honestly she isn't as religious as Erica or their youth pastor.., there was even a time she had to stopped going to church totally because of series of events that took place at that time...., if it wasn't for Erica that revived her faith, she would probably still be the pagan she was hoping to become.....

"I have my own church..."

"Oh..."Terry mutter...."I'll like to invite you then..., why don't you come and worship with us on Sunday...."

"Is there any special activity...?"Jasmine ask returning her gaze to the plates and turning back to face him a second later...

He scoffs...."Every Sunday is a special one...."

"I'll try..."Jasmine said wondering why he's in the kitchen with her......

"The food was nice..."Terry said as words he's scared to say bounce around in his head.....

"Erica is a good cook.."Jasmine replied...."Aren't you supposed to be with your friend....?"

"Yeah..... but I thought you needed help.."

"In doing the dishes..."She said with a cringe at the dirty plates..

He laughed.....

"Why are you guys really here...?"Jasmine ask when she grew too impatient with the reason behind their visitation.....

"Wow...."

"Wow what...?"

"The question...., it's so unexpected.."

"Your pastor...."Jasmine said turning down the volume of her voice....."Does he likes my friend.."

Terry eyes widened in shock, was it that obvious that Wilson likes Erica and want her to be his wife....."How did you arrive at that conclusion..?"

"I saw the way he was looking at her..."

"Come on..., they were sitting across each other, surely their eyes is gonna meet.."

"Not that way...., I know that look...."

"Do you..?"

She manage a smile...."Yes.."

"Am looking at you right now, does it mean am catching feelings for you..?"

Jasmine inhale deeply and finally decided to let it go...."We should join them..."

Terry didn't want to but he didn't want to keep her there either.., he smile and returned to the dinning first before Jasmine joined them at the table.....

Once again Derek looK at his watch to check the time, it was almost evening, time was running out, he needs to get Nerissa out of his life and if pastor Alfred is the man for the job, then he needs to do whatever it takes to make it possible.., an hour ago he had transfer the sum of five hundred thousand to the church account as a seed.., the pastor had told him he needs to provoke the heavens..., he didn't believe sowing a seed will open the heavens, to him these are just patterns pastors set in place to extort people of their money...., Maxwell is so sure pastor Alfred will rid him of his problem and if sowing such money will truly rid him of his problem, then he's willing to take the chance...

He return his gaze to pastor Alfred office door when he finally came out from the office after keeping them waiting for over two hours....., he quickly stood up, Maxwell standing up with him.., he brood over the pastors reaction when he told her about Nerissa...., he had told him there is no mountain God cannot pull down.....

"Gentlemen. .."Pastor Alfred said as other deacons and protocols walk closer to him and stood beside him.....

"God will set you free today..."Pastor Alfred said tapping Derek in his shoulder....

"Amen..."Maxwell blare out

Derek just smile and nodded, he hopes Pastor Alfred is right..., there are many things he didn't tell her about Nerissa..., he only told him she's a witch and has settled in his house and refuse to leave and she vanishes.....

His eyes moved from pastor Alfred to the prayer warriors as he had called them and deacons behind him... indeed they were prepared. .. prepared for war and he prays this war rids him of Nerissa forever......

The smile faded slowly from Erica's face when Wilson and Terry drove out of sight.., she heaved a low sigh of relief and stepped back into her house...

"They're gone...?"Jasmine ask picking up the TV remote to change back to the news station. ....

Erica close the house door before answering. ..."Yes.."

She dragged her steps towards the couch and threw herself on the chair.

"I thought they aren't going to leave..."Jasmine said

"Mmm.."Erica mutter sitting up to look at her before she chuckle.....

"Did you see the way he was looking at you.."

"Who...?"

"Who else than your pastor..."

Erica chuckle....."You're not serious...."

"I am.., I know that look babes..., if you ask me, I'll say that guy likes you.."

"He doesn't. .."Erica replied tilting her head forward.....

"He does...., why do you think he came here...?"

"To see me...."

"Exactly, to see you..."

"No way Jasmine..., you aren't insinuating that...., he's my pastor.."

"A youth pastor and he's single, you're single....."

"He doesn't like me Jasmine.."

"Because he hasn't told you doesn't mean he doesn't like you .."

Erica huffs and lay back down on the chair...
Jasmine returned her gaze to the TV, her eyes widened in surprise at the news headline....

"Oh my God.....!"She exclaimed....

"What..?"Erica mutter sitting up...."Senator Ibrahim's wife is dead. ...."

"They're saying she drove into a saloon shop....."Jasmine chimes in..."Was she drunk...?"

Erica shook her head as she listen to the rest of the news......

"Lord, help us to learn your ways,
Your ways that are only love,
We are grateful for our mother earth,
We are humbled by your gift of life,
We will only move our lips to say good words,
We will open our minds to friendship and love,
We understand that your creation is divine and to be cherished,
We will only serve the Power of Love,
Working every day to bring your Heaven on Earth,
Healing your children,
Protecting our natural world,
Our God that is Love is the keeper of our souls,
The One we Trust."

"Amen."The prayer warriors and deacons replied after the prayer by pastor Alfred..

They are finally here and looking at the house, Derek was finding it difficult to believe it's actually his house, the house feel haunted, and it feels as if spirits has come to possess the pain of the haunted house, to show it can invite its own ghosts to leave, to teach it how to feel safe once more in the world that is every day reality for everyone else....., even now dust clings around the house and the windows seems to be darken without the rippling effect of the sunlight....., That there are ghosts inside is a certainty, that they bluster around screaming is a fact he's scared to accept and at this point, only pastor Alfred and God can usher them out...

He look at the deacons and the prayer warriors that had tagged along, even with the silent prayers they were muttering, they seem scared, he didn't blame them, he's most scared, besides vanishing, he has no idea what Nerissa is capable of..., they may be walking into his redemption or their death.......

"Open the door....."Pastor Alfred blare out...

Fear licked at the bottom of Derek's stomach as he move closer to the door...., his heart pulsate with irregular beats before he turn down the door knob...
He watched as pastor Alfred collects a bottle of anointing oil from one of the deacons.., the prayer warriors quickly began to sing a warfare gospel song as they mount into the house...

Bashing in tongues, pastor Alfred move round the house sprinkling the oil in every corner of the house....., the deacons and prayer warriors backed him up with prayers all the while moving with him.....

"Where are her things.....?"Pastor Alfred ask, taking a pause from his prayers........

"In my room...."Derek replied with an enthusiasm that went beyond his love for women....

"Get them out..."

With the help of Maxwell and three other boys from the prayer band, they moved Nerissa's luggage out and took them outside. ....

"She cannot stay here anymore..."Pastor Alfred said and the band chorus Amen...

"When the spirit of God comes into a place...."Pastor Alfred continues. ..."The devil flees...."

"Exactly. ..."A deacon shouted...

"Bring fuel and a matchstick. .., we're going to burn these clothes..."Pastor Alfred said

For a second, Derek stood wondering if it was wise to burn her things, but he quickly rushed to the generator house to get a gallon of fuel when pastor Alfred asked him again....., one of the prayer warior quickly rushed towards the house kitchen to grab a lighter...

With Pastor Alfred instructions, Derek poured the fuel on the clothes. ....

Pastor Alfred took the lighter from the man, lit it and threw it on the clothes, the fuel ignited upon contact and fire lit up fiercely....

"As these clothes burn..."Pastor Alfred said...."So is every hold she has on you.., as her clothes burn in this fire, so she's burning wherever she is.."

"Amen..."The prayer band replied...

"You're free.."Pastor Alfred told Derek

Derek didn't believe, perhaps it's too easy, there was no guarantee she's dead or out of his life....

"God has saved you and as long as you believe in him, you shall see her no more...."

Derek heaved a deep breathe of relief..., after several minutes of watching the fire burn, they decide to go back into the house for one last powerful session of prayers....

As they gathered in the house once more, Pastor Alfred stood still as the prayer warriors sang songs of worship...., Derek's mind wasn't fully settled, so he drift away from them just a little bit further towards the kitchen door.., his heart skipped when he heard something fall, a clanking sound from the kitchen. ..., when he rose above the shock, he took another step towards the kitchen to be sure it wasn't someone that had throw something down......, his eyes enlarged with horror when he saw Nerissa heading out from the kitchen...., Derek quickly retrace his steps before a loud scream made way from his mouth...

Everyone's attention turn towards him. ...

"Pastor, pastor..."Derek screamed running towards pastor Alfred. ..."That's her, that's her..."

Terror washed across pastor Alfred's face as Nerissa came into sight......, he shook off the fear and took his stand as the rest of the prayer band and deacons stood behind him....., it didn't take a second before everyone burst into prayer of destruction. ....

"Shut up...."Nerissa shouted...

Tension, fear seized the air as everyone began to shiver...

"You shut up..."Pastor Alfred replied her..."For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption..., therefore I command you in the name of Jesus, go back from where you came from...."

"Do you even know the meaning of what you're saying...?"Nerissa ask stopping to look at him...

"I know exactly what I am saying, Behold, he says I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt thee. ..."

"Is that so...."Nerissa said crisply......"Where is your heart pastor....?"

"My heart is right with God.."

"Your heart is right with money. ..."Nerissa cut in brusquely. ...."Deceit, you bash in things of the flesh and worship the cute face of gold, you're full of lies and yet you consider yourself one of his, look at the mirror, your reflection is disgusting. ....."

"I'll not be tempted by you...."Pastor Alfred said.....

"Even him who shall not be named said fight the good fight of faith, what fight are you fighting..., money, fame... you hypocrite....."

"I bind you in his name...."Pastor Alfred said

"He knows his people and we know them too....."

"What has this boy done to you.....?"Pastor Alfred ask...."Let him go or the wrath of him will come upon you..."

"I am giving you forty seconds to leave this place with your pack of sinners...."Nerissa said sitting down..

Fear licked across Derek and Maxwell, Derek was about turning towards the door but then he stopped when he heard pastor Alfred and the prayer band engaged in serious prayer. ...

The prayer was like noise in Nerissa ear, infuriated she stood up, walked towards Pastor Alfred, pastor Alfred made move to step away from her but it was too late, her palm connected with his face......, Pain enacted from the point of contact as Nerissa gave him a resounding slap..., Pastor Alfred eyes blur, his head spin before he collapse on the floor and got dragged into an oblivion of unconsciousness. ....

The prayer band and deacons who had come with him quickly took heels running out the door and out of the compound as quickly as possible......, Derek and Maxwell tried to follow suit but Nerissa magically shut the door before they had the opportunity to go out....

A faceless terror engulfed Derek as Nerissa walk closer to him...., hot urine dribbled down Maxwell legs when Nerissa looked his way....

"Don't kill me, please Nerissa, don't kill me" Derek pleaded.....

A tear rolled down Maxwell's face as Nerissa walk closer to them, both men couldn't move, they just stood as the menacing horror rob them of every warmth........

Cold chills rain down Derek's spines, he didn't know what to say, what to do..., at the very last minute, a thought formulate in his head.... in his shivering state, he shouted......"I..I...I love you Nerissa, please don't kill me"

Next Episode dropping in few hours.....

Sorry for the late update

23 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by collinometricx: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Silver1996:
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 17

Heart of deceit

We watt..

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Lakesc: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
The wait was worthwhile with this update.. Waiting 4 d next update.

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by aprilwise(m): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Many pastors of today are like pastor Alfred

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mad o

Welcome back silver

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ann2012(f): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
See the kain scope wey Derek use….

Thanks for the update boss

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Thanks for the update

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by do4luv14(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2021
Silver1996:
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 17

Heart of deceit

Next Episode dropping in few hours.....

Bros ehhhhh!!!!!!!! This few hours no be here ooo
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by elhafeez(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Thank for the update.

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by petersononome: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by shakibell(f): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2021
I love you nerissa cry cry cry cry cry

Derik u sure
U beta think b4 saying it
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Hotchillz: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ahhhhhhnnnn! If you see as I burst laugh when Dem deck Pastor Alfred grin grin grin grin

Ahn! Dereck don buy market I swear lol, Maxwell just bleeped up. Na why I dey talk this thing, no be everybody (man or woman) you must Bleep.

And these things actually happen, people get into covenants with spirits all the time, make we dey careful.

OP! I'm gonna buy your book, send a link...this is a great piece of work

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Hotchillz: 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
You're wicked o �. Nerissa be like lioness wey em lion no gree do lol. Madam just dey transfer aggression

shakibell:
I love you nerissa cry cry cry cry cry

Derik u sure
U beta think b4 saying it
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 18

Sowing..., reaping....

Sweat poured down Derek's body as he stayed still as possible...., A cold wave embalmed him as the hairs rose on the back of his neck and his mouth ran dry....., as Nerissa move closer to him, his teeth chartered in fear....

"You do..."Nerissa reiterates......

Derek's fear rose above his shoulder but he manage to shift his gaze to her...

"Now why would I kill my husband..."Nerissa added extending her hand towards him...

Fear fluttered in his stomach, for a minute he just sat on the ground looking at her hand.., realising he has no choice but to take it, he took her hand and she pulled him up....

"Although I won't say the same for your friend..."Nerissa said casting her gaze on Maxwell...

Terror thundered down on Maxwell making him move backwards.., his eyes flicked to pastor Alfred unconscious body before he returned them to Derek and finally settled them on Nerissa...

"Nerissa..."Derek mutter.., raw panic bleaked in his voice....."Please let him go.., this is not his fault...."

"Wasn't it his plan to bring this leach to get rid of me...?"Nerissa ask with a cringe at Pastor Alfred unconcious body.....

"No no no...."Maxwell blare out..."I..I..

"You what..?"Nerissa scowled

Fear clawed up Maxwell's throat and for a second words eluded him...

"Nerissa..."Derek cut in summoning courage to stand in front of her...."Please spare him.."He added as he brood over Zuba's horrific death...

"Please..."Maxwell interjects going on his knees..."I wasn't thinking straight, please spare me..."

"Get out...."Nerissa said..

At the command, both men quickly turn towards the door...

"No not you darling..."Nerissa chimes in touching Derek to stop him...

Derek's throat tightened as dread gnawed at his insides....

Maxwell hurried towards the door.., he turn down the door knob and to his surprise it opened, he wanted to step out but then he remenber the reason why he went to pastor Alfred..., what Nerissa had told him the night she came asking for Derek was still fresh in his head, it troubles him..., he stood, amidst his panicking heart, he turn back to face her....., his gaze fell on Derek who was signalling him to leave while he still have the chance... but he couldn't, not without knowing what Nerissa meant when she said he's already dead....

"You don't want to leave..?"Nerissa ask

Maxwell took a deep heavy breathe, his fear spiked before he found the courage to speak up....

"I...I....

"I need some quiet time with my husband..., your presence here is causing a huge hindrance to that, if you want to say something.... say it now or forever remain silent..."

"I need answers..."Maxwell blare out...

"What am I...., Google..?"Nerissa sass

Once again Maxwell inhale deeply to calm his panic..."I need to know what you meant when you told me I am already dead.."

"Maxwell you need to leave.."Derek chimes in feeling afraid for his friend's safety...., he knows he isn't safe himself, Nerissa might turn on him anytime but till he rids himself of her, he just have to keep playing along....

"Tell me please..."Maxwell said ignoring Derek's words..

"You really want to know..?"Nerissa ask

"I won't ask if I don't..."

Nerissa scoffs and move away from where she's standing..., she pace a little before she stood to face him again....."Magdalena..., rings a bell..."

"Magdalena...!"Maxwell reiterates...."No.."

"August 16, 2018, you slept with Magdalena in a hotel room...."

Maxwell tried to recall but he couldn't, over the years he has taken so many girls to hotels to lay with, many he doesn't even remember their names......"What has she got to do with what you said to me..."

"She took away your life, your future, destroyed your destiny...."

Maxwell swallowed dryly but didn't say a word....

"Magdalena is a witch, they call themselves the rashudus and beginning of every year each member is taxed with the job of bringing four hundred souls as sacrifice to the rachudus god..., when you lay with any of them, you're destroyed..., whatever you do, no matter how hard you try, you'll never succeed...."

"You said 2018..."Maxwell said crisply..."That's 4years ago and I've done well than I was in 2018...."

"You're a fool if you think you're living well.."Nerissa scowled....."Let me tell you what is going to happen to you...., in a short while, everything you have, everything you've worked for will start disappearing..., you'll try to get them back but no matter how hard you toil, your efforts will be useless..., everyone will cut off from you, friends, family.., you'll be a laughing stock...., totally lost and hopeless...., when you get tired of leaving like that, you'll get a rope and you'll hang yourself and that will be the end of your pitiable life.."

Shocked, Maxwell stumbled backwards, he didn't believe, don't want to...., paranoid, he spun around and left the house.......

"Did you lie to you...?"Derek ask trying to rise above his fear...

A smile made way to Nerissa’s face before she turn her gaze towards him..."No..."

"Why would you tell him that..?"

"He asked..."

"Who are you..?"Derek ask anxiously

"I am your wife..."

"I'll need to put a ring in your finger for you to become my wife..."

"You did.."She said walking closer to him..

He stepped backwards as she trot closer to him..., he look down at Pastor Alfred and wonder if he's dead or alive....., he grunts before he raise his gaze to her again..."No...I...

"Do you remenber that dream you had...?"Nerissa queried

Derek swallowed dryly..."What dream..?"

"You came underwater...., we wedded..."

Derek's eyes enlarged with the shocking revelation, the dream came running back to his head.., he was underwater and she was a mermaid...... "No..., it was a dream and you....., you were a fish..?"

"A mermaid. ..."Nerissa corrected as frown lines begin to encroached on her head....."You promised to cherish me, you said you will be with me forever....., I gave you my most sacred virtue....."

Derek's heart leaped into his throat. ...."Nerissa I..I...

"Make love to me..."She said walking close to him but he took a step back....."I want to feel you inside me again.."She added and began to unclothed her until she was completely naķed. ..."I am still that girl you lavish accolades on, the girl you confess love to every night..."

Derek heart pounded hard against his chest as he tried to avert her eyes from her naķed body.., when he couldn't move backwards anymore, he turned his face away from her as she began to rub his body with her hands....

"Please, make love to me, make love to me..."

He hated her guts, she's a mermaid and he's human, only wish he could find the courage to tell her humans and mermaids don't coexist....., he just can't believe he slept with a mermaid..

"Make love to me..."She growled when he refused to respond to her advances...

Terror flashed in Derek's eyes when he noticed her expression had change....."I need to be in the mood to make love to you...."

Frustrated, she left him and pick up her clothes to wear...

"Am sorry.."Derek said....

"We're married Derek..."She said wearing her clothes.. ."And we will remain married forever..., I'm bound to you and you're bound to me..., and don't you dare call or meet anyone with intentions of getting rid of me or what happened to Zuba will be a child's play compare to what I'll do to the next person. ..."

Fear licked at the bottom of Derek's stomach, he was still for a moment as his thoughts begin to catch up..., he was right, she killed Zuba. ...., madam Ibrahim hasn't called him since they last spoke.., could she be dead....., scared to his spines, he lowered his gaze to pastor Alfred.......

"Is he dead..?"He asked anxiously. ...

"No.."Nerissa replied fully dressed...., she touched the injury she had sustained during her fight with Zuba, she needed to treat herself and she can't do it in front of Derek, revealing who she is to him already scared him enough....

"I do not appreciate the fact that you allowed him burn my clothes. .."

"I am sorry.."Derek replied immediately. ..., she's dangerous and if he needs to live, he has to play by her rules....

"Now I'll have to go shopping. .."She said moving closer to him..

He didn't flinched, he just stood looking at her as she kissed his cheek and then his lips......

"I'll be right back.. "She said and in a twinkle of an eye.., she vanished. ...

The shock sent Derek to the floor, when he regained himself he ran towards the door with intentions of opening it and escaping but he quickly realise how futile it was when the door didn't open..., he tried all he could but the door remained locked, frustrated he cried out before he took out his phone to dial Maxwell's number..

After several attempts to reach Maxwell without an answer, he crunched to the ground in lamentations......

"Hello sir...."

Ibrahim Madora quickly spun around at the voice of his PA to look at him....

"The DPO is here....."His PA, Dennis said...

Madora motioned him to send them in, Dennis left and return back with DPO Hassan and two ther policemen.......

Madora sighed heavily as the image of his wife dead body came like flashes in his head, moments ago he was told by the director of the forensic department that his voice wasn't drunk..., though they were yet to ascertained the reason behind her actions....

"Good evening sir...."DPO Hassan greeted....

"What have you got..?"Madora asked walking towards a chair to sit....

"As you instructed, we were able to get his identity from the telecommunication company. ....."Hassan said extending an envelope towards him..

Madora took it, opened it and brought a file out....., he look at the picture of the person whose phone number was last seen on his wife's phone before his wife awful accident. ...., it's him, the bastard who has been sleeping with his wife...

"His name is Derek Samson..."Hassan said....."If forensic reports turns out she wasn't drunk driving, then I think this Derek must have said something to her that must have panicked her..., she lose control and boom, she drove right through the saloon door......"

"Then find him and arrest him..."Madora said....

Hassan huffs..."Sir, we don't know what was discussed during that short minute...., if we arrest him, he can charge us to court, the Judge might rule it as suicide, prompted by a second party or not. .., he'll win sir"

"Do not lecture me on how the court operates...."Madora snapped, his edge of irritation returning with full force....

"Am sorry sir..."Hassan mutter..

"Get out..."Madora said

"But sir....

"I said get out..."Madora cut in brusquely. ..

Hassan swallowed, he looked at his men before he said his final greeting and left the house, the two other policemen following suit......

Dennis tucked his hand in his pocket and move closer to Madora....."Should I make the call. ...?"

For a minute, Madora stuck his nose in the air as he weigh the pros and cons of the decision he's about to take...., he has always knew the young boys his wife hang around with was going to be her doom, with election kicking in, he just have take care of his dead wife foolishness again just like he handle the boy before Derek and the boy before the first......

"Yes...."Madora said getting up from the chair...

Dennis didn't hesitate before he took his phone out, scroll through contacts and dialled a number.....

"Helloo..."A feminine voice sounded from the other end when the call connected. ..

"Skylar. .."Dennis said with a cringe at Madora....."Am going to send you a picture of someone, his name, his address....."

"What is the job....?"Skylar asked from the other end...

"What is the job...?"Dennis asked Madora...

The images of his dead wife flashed in his eyes again..., few months ago one of his wife's boy had threatened to blackmail him. .., he loved his wife and he's damn sure Derek had something to do with her death...., when he found out it was Derek who made that call to him from an unknown number to blackmail him with his wife's nude pictures, he confronted his wife about it and she told him Derek couldn't do it but after his findings he was damn sure its him and since then he's been looking for a way to get rid of him....., he couldn't do it then because his wife didn't allow it.....

"I want him eliminated. .."He said atlas. ....

Dennis sigh before he said the word out."Elimination...."

With a desperate feeling that the bottle of whiskey in his hand could bring resolve to his soul, he took another intake of the whiskey.., he grimaced at the hot taste before he finally dropped the bottle on the ground....

He's exhausted, tired, paranoid and the fact that he can't leave the house is even more infuriating. ....

Once more he took the bottle to his mouth and drank more of the whiskey, he dropped the bottle and focus his gaze on Pastor Alfred who was now getting up....

A sharp pain seared across pastor Alfred head as he open his eyes widely to see where he is...., he looked at Derek, just then the memory of what had happened earlier came running to his head.., fear seized him for a moment, he turn his gaze around, there was no sight of Nerissa...

"I have to get out of here. .."He mutter, stood up to his feet and began to scurry over to the door, he didn't hesitate before he turn down the door knob, when it didn't open, he grunt and kept trying.......

"Open the door..."He hollered at Derek

"You can't get out..."Derek said crisply before he took another slug of the whiskey....

Pastor Alfred lower his gaze to the ring in his finger, the ring is supposed to work, the Elder man told him the ring will work, through it he'll heal people and cast out demons....

"Where is she..?"Pastor Alfred asked

Derek returned his furious gaze to him..."I want my money..."

"What money...?"

"The one i paid you so you could help me..., my five hundred thousand, I want it back and I want it now..."

"It wasn't supposed to be like this...."

"I don't give a damn..."Derek scowled. ...."I want my money now.."

"I don't have your money, you sowed it as a seed to the church account...."

"You fake ass bastard..."Derek sneered......"I want my money now."

"I need to get out of here..., open this door..."

A boiling fury churned inside Derek's stomach, he needed to vent his anger on someone and Pastor Alfred was already fueling his rage...., his frustration overwhelmed him and quickly without a second thought, he took the bottle, stood up and rush towards pastor Alfred..., Alfred tried to counter the attack but it was too late, before he could formulate a thought, Derek broke the bottle in his head, pieces of it splattered on the ground before Pastor Alfred fell to the ground... what followed was blood gushing out from his bald head...

Maxwell looked at the taxi until it disappeared out of sight, he wasn't in the right frame of mind to drive so he left his car in Derek's house, what Nerissa had told him greatly troubles him, he isn't sure if she's telling the truth or just playing games with him, either way, he needs a solution. .., if what Nerissa says is true then he have to stop it from happening.....

He walk towards his gate, he needs to think clearly, plan what to do next and where to do it, he was about opening his house gate when he saw a police van pulled over in front of him...., he stood wondering why they stopped in front of his compound, his heart raced when he saw Natasha climbing down from the back of the police van...

"Officer that's him..."Natasha said pointing at Maxwell. ....."Him and his friend defrauded me seven hundred thousand. .."

Maxwell eyes enlarged, he wanted to run but quickly realise running will be a mistake. ......
"What nonsense are you saying now...?"Maxwell queried angrily

"You're under arrest..."Justin, one of the policeman said to him...

Maxwell anger spiked, what Nerissa had told him came running back to his head, it angered him more, when Natasha said another word, Maxwell didn't hesitate before he made move to strangle her...

"I'll kill you, you crazy bitch..."Maxwell yelled as he strangle life out of her..

The two police officers tried to separate them...., with anger burning hot and unstoppable in Maxwell's gut, he pushed one of the police officers aside and punch officer Justin in his face. ...

Offcer Justin temper flare, without a second thought, he corked his gun and pointed it at Maxwell. ..

At the sight of the gun, Maxwell let go of Natasha throat who quickly yanked back to catch her breathe...

"On your knees...."Officer Justin ordered

Maxwell's heart hammered against his chest before he went down on his knees.....

"She's lying, I owe her no money..."

The other officer, Officer Martins quickly grabbed Maxwell hand from behind and handcuffed him before he began pulling him to the police vehicle. ....

"I didn't do anything to her"Maxwell shouted as they hauled him into the backseat of the police van....

To be continued........

16 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by izaray(f): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wahala no go ever finish o cheesy cheesy

Thanks Boss Silver, after you na you

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
purity23:
Mad o

Welcome back silver
Thanks dear
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
elhafeez:
Thank for the update.
You welcome sir
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Abdulreheem(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Interesting .
And d suspense is killing me
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by patjane(f): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hotchillz:
Ahhhhhhnnnn! If you see as I burst laugh when Dem deck Pastor Alfred grin grin grin grin

Ahn! Dereck don buy market I swear lol, Maxwell just bleeped up. Na why I dey talk this thing, no be everybody (man or woman) you must Bleep.

And these things actually happen, people get into covenants with spirits all the time, make we dey careful.

OP! I'm gonna buy your book, send a link...this is a great piece of work
The ebook will soon ready sir

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
Natasha should be arresting Derek not Maxwell, abi she nor get sense.

Derek should call Erica, only her can sav her.

As for Madora, his wife's death didn't teach him anything, I pray he doesn't suffer the same fat as his wife.

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Lakesc: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wow! Thanks for the update...

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Nathz101(m): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (36) (Reply)

Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134