Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) (174286 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sulorog(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Op, more!!!!!

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by elhafeez(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2021
Wow. Crazy. As it's Erica that can save him now. Insee those prayer warriors fighting the battle for him.

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by hotswagg12: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2021
It is only silver1996 that can save Derrick and not Erica. Besides Nerrisa made mentioned of a curse approaching derrick and I believe the @op will throw more light on it.

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Bobosneh: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2021
Wew that was so intense silver1996 too superb man

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by do4luv14(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2021
hotswagg12:
It is only silver1996 that can save Derrick and not Erica. Besides Nerrisa made mentioned of a curse approaching derrick and I believe the @op will throw more light on it.

In reference to Erica, I think, that's why her youth pastor pays her a surprise visit

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by egwolopretty: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2021
This one everyone is saying Erica is Derek's only hope, Silver shouldn't change it for us and change the whole storyline, people that have read silver stories knows he gives us a hint but at the end, it's not what it is.

Keeping my fingers crossed though, let's see if it's truly Erica that will save him.

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by egwolopretty: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2021
elhafeez:
Wow. Crazy. As it's Erica that can save him now. Insee those prayer warriors fighting the battle for him.
Which prayer warriors?
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by hotswagg12: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
do4luv14:

In reference to Erica, I think, that's why her youth pastor pays her a surprise visit
Yeah but never underestimate silver1996. You can't predict his stories.

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Mavikolo2020: 12:52am On Jul 29, 2021
Only God can destroy Nerissa not Erica, Erica is only human and may fall into temptation anytime.

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Mavikolo2020: 12:52am On Jul 29, 2021
do4luv14:

It could be for another thing.

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Omo! Dis one na serious battle oo. Be lyk say, no juju power go fit stand Nerisa, na only heavenly power and Silver1996. Seriously, i wanted Derek to be tortured a bit nt odas. Thanks Silver1996. Ride on jare.

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by elhafeez(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
egwolopretty:
Which prayer warriors?
Didn't you read where Erica's pastor arrive at her residence?

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sly12345: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Erica come even popular past the main character o grin

Anyways I don't think it's Erica that will defeat Nerissa o, I'm just waiting for the twist.

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sly12345: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
elhafeez:

Didn't you read where Erica's pastor arrive at her residence?
But the op didn't mention prayer warriors na

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Jesubaby:
Omo! Dis one na serious battle oo. Be lyk say, no juju power go fit stand Nerisa, na only heavenly power and Silver1996. Seriously, i wanted Derek to be tortured a bit nt odas. Thanks Silver1996. Ride on jare.
This is enough punishment for Derek already, his peace of mind is gone, I just feel for those getting involved in his problem

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Adekunlated: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
purity23:
This is enough punishment for Derek already, his peace of mind is gone, I just feel for those getting involved in his problem
When you move with the wrong crowd, there's every tendency you will be dragged into their shit.

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Adekunlated:
When you move with the wrong crowd, there's every tendency you will be dragged into their shit.
Of course

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
purity23:
That's my annoyance now. Let Derek should face his wahala alone. But him fit share am gv hm friend small sha!

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:28am On Aug 03, 2021
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 16

Salt

"Thank you..."Pastor Wilson said when Erica dropped a plate of food before him..., he lower his gaze to the food allowing the fine aroma make way into his nose......

"This will be delicious....."Terry, the youth president of Erica's Church said taking a spoonful of the food to his mouth...., he made a voluntary shake of his head when he took the first bite.....

"Wow....."Wilson mutter looking up at Erica....."It's nice.., you must give me this recipe...."

Erica chuckle and sat across Wilson before she watch Jasmine sit beside her....

"I keep telling her to start a restaurant business..."Jasmine chimes in with a cringe at Terry who gave her a one sided smile after.....

"You'll definitely make it...."Wilson interjects raising his gaze to Erica once more...., for a second, he fixed his gaze on her with a smile etched on his face..., six months ago when he had first met her, she captivated his heart with her angelic voice and since then he's been thinking about her...., his only regret back then was he didn't had the balls to ask for her contact...., then he knew he needed to see her, months passed before he finally summoned up the courage to ask the youth president to organise another programme and he was going to be the guest minister...., but deep down he knew the only reason he's here is because of her..., he needed to see her again and the programme was a good excuse, although he has confess his feelings towards Erica to Terry the youth president and he planned the visit to Erica's house.......

"I thought you've gone back..."Erica said before taking a spoonful of the food to her mouth...

"Well I was supposed to return yesterday but my flight was cancelled...."

"Oh God..!"Erica exclaimed..."I wasn't told..."She added shifting her gaze to Terry....

"I should have told you, am sorry..."Terry said...

Jasmine eyes fluttered when Terry return his gaze to her, then a smile beam in the corners of his face..., she smile back wondering the reason for the awkward look...., realising Terry wasn't about looking away, she turn her gaze away instead and turn it towards Erica, there she saw the way Wilson was stealing glances from Erica..., she knows that kind of look...., the way Wilson was looking at Erica especially when she isn't watching anyone could tell he's up to something.......

Derek poured four fingers of off-brand scotch out of the Johnnie Walker black bottle. He inspected the level in his glass and poured some more, ice clinked gently in the glass as he rolled it absently between his hands and gulp the full content of the glass down...., the images of Zuba's dead body came like flashes in his head, it scared him as different questions began to bubble on his head..., the thought that Nerissa could have killed him scares him to the bone and once in his life he questions exactly what he has gotten himself into....

After several calls to Mrs Ibrahim without an answer, he realise quickly he couldn't be there anymore, whoever had killed Zuba and left a hole in his chest could still be lurking around and him staying back to wait for Mrs Ibrahim to show up was suicide to him, one he isn't ready to indulge.........

He pick up his phone again and dial Mrs Ibrahim's number, this time he hopes she answers...., when no one answer.., his fear slowly began to overwhelmed him.., he turn around at the sound of a noise., then he took a deep breathe realising it was just some guys discussing at the far end of the bar....

He returned his gaze to his phone when it began to ring..., he sniffle knowing it's Maxwell calling...., he didn't want to answer but then he remenbers Maxwell had told him Nerissa appeared to him the night before...., he hesitated a bit before he answered the call.....

"Where are you man...?"Maxwell ask from the other end....

Derek looK around as his head buzz with conflicting thoughts, he wasn't sure if he should tell him where he is, what if Nerissa is with him and was just using him to find out his location......

"Derek..."Maxwell blare out from the other end...

Derek's heart skipped before he found his voice......Yeah man, I'm here...."

"Look man...."Maxwell said, a little enthusiasm following the beat of his voice....."I've finally found a way you can get rid of Nerissa...."

Derek's eyes widened with curiosity......."How..?"He asked immediately

"You know pastor Alfred right...?"Maxwell ask from the other end....."The pastor that has been performing miracles on TV...."

Derek sighed deeply.., and quickly pour himself another glass of the alcohol, he isn't a fan of pastors, to him, they're business men hiding under the coat of the Bible..."

"I finally got his contact man..."Maxwell said....."I called him earlier and explained the Nerissa situation to him, he has agreed to see us...."

Derek huffs and gulp down half of the drink......

"As I am speaking to you now, am on my way to his office...."Maxwell added

"You think he can get rid of Nerissa....?"Derek ask anxiously brooding over the manner Zuba died...., who would pluck out a man's heart......

"Haven't you watch his deliverance section on TV..., demons flee when they see him..., you can't miss this opportunity man...., the pastor is powerful..."

Derek scratch his head, in his state of quandary, he emptied the glass and began to walk out of the bar....."Okay fine, text me the address....."

"I'll get the plates... ."Jasmine said the moment Erica offered to take the dirty plates to the dishwasher.....

Wilson threw a glance at her, Jasmine reciprocated the look and stood up..., the way Wilson was looking at Erica , it looks as if he has something to say.., she's curious to know what exactly is running in his mind.......

She packed the plates, smile at Erica before she stepped into the kitchen..

"Excuse me..."Terry said, he stood up and quickly rushed with Erica towards the kitchen....

Erica sighed wondering the reason Jasmine offered to take the plates away and Terry had to follow her inside leaving her with just Wilson....

"The food was nice..."Wilson said taking a serviette to wipe the corners of his mouth......

A smile beam around the corners of her mouth..."Thank you. ."

Wilson took a deep breathe, he have no idea why he can't get Erica from his head.., she's a Christian, has a heart of gold and above all she's beautiful just the type of girl he has always wanted to marry.......

"You know when I first met you, I thought you were married..."

Erica's mouth dropped....."Married!" She reiterates and laughs....."Am not married.."

"Are you searching. ..?"Wilson asked...

Erica smile...."Yeah something like that..."

"What kind of man would you want to marry...?"

The question chase thoughts of Derek in her head..., she loves Derek but is he the right man for her.....
"A God fearing man..."

"Mmm"

It was almost noon when they got to Pastor Alfred's office lobby.., they were directed by a lady to sit and wait since the pastor was in a meeting with someone else...

Derek eyes roam around the place...., although he has watch so many videos of pastor Alfred performing miracles yet he didn't believe he knows the level of the person he's running from.., since he was a child, he has never believe in miracles except for the Bible stories but sometimes he just tell himself they're stories. ...

Maxwell unsettled mind rumbled with conflicting thoughts, what Nerissa told him the previous night was still fresh in his head...., he needs to verify things for himself......, if Nerissa's words are true or not.......

"You can go in..."A lady said to them when some people came out from the pastors office. ., Maxwell stood up first while Derek dragged his feet and followed him inside.....

"Good afternoon sir..."Maxwell greeted the moment he set eyes on pastor Alfred.....

Derek greeted him too before Pastor Alfred motioned them to sit....

"You must be the one who called me earlier today.."Pastor Alfred said moving his gaze from Maxwell to Derek...

"Yes sir. ..."Maxwell replied

"Your friend. .."Pastor Alfred said focusing his gaze on Derek..."He looked troubled. .."

Derek sighed deeply before he nodded his head, a relief in a wild primal torture....

"We're both troubled sir and that's why we've come to you..."Maxwell said inking Derek to say something. ..

"Are you born again..?"Pastor Alfred asked...

"Yes sir..."Maxwell replied first. ..

"What about you...?"Pastor Alfred asked Derek...

Derek nibbed as he try to remenber the last time he went to church......"I've been baptised sir..."

"And you believe God can do all things...?"

"Yes pastor, we believe. .."Maxwell replied first....

With a heart filled with rage, Priscilla stormed out of the supermarket and head towards the road all the while weighing the pros and cons of every possible way to enact revenge on Derek for everything he's done to her....., she cannot forgive herself for loving hm so much and she can't forgive him for breaking her heart and tossing the pieces into dust. ....

She stood on the side of the road as she wait for a taxi going her direction. ..., she felt a hand touch her and it made her quickly spun around. .., anger roused every part of her when she noticed it was a woman in a wheelchair. .., she tried to take her hand away from her as she felt she's a beggar but when she saw her eyes, she realise the woman was blind. .....

"So cold. ..."The woman said in a hoarse cracking voice...."Your hand, is so cold. .."

Priscilla hissed and took her hand from the woman's grip....

"My psychic powers has never lied to me...."The woman said trying to reach for Priscilla hand again....

Priscilla almost hit her but she quickly refrained from her decision when a young boy came to push the woman's wheelchair away from her....

"When you cross path with her, you must use the salt..."The woman blare out at the top of her voice..

Priscilla ignored her, stopped a taxi and entered......

"Foolish blind cargo..."Priscilla mutter brusquely

"You must use the salt..."The woman shouted as the taxi driver drove speedily away..."

"She's gone.."The boy told the woman..

"She must use the salt..."The woman mutter...."For salt is life and salt is death...."

TBC......

19 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:50am On Aug 03, 2021
DebbieSylvex:
ur books and deaths are lyk 5&6
grin how I go do na..
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:52am On Aug 03, 2021
cheesy cheesy
egwolopretty:
This one everyone is saying Erica is Derek's only hope, Silver shouldn't change it for us and change the whole storyline, people that have read silver stories knows he gives us a hint but at the end, it's not what it is.

Keeping my fingers crossed though, let's see if it's truly Erica that will save him.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:55am On Aug 03, 2021
Adekunlated:
Yeah
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by hotswagg12: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2021
Thanks for the update.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by izaray(f): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2021
Thanks for the update Silver
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Adeola25(f): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by kelvyncruz: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wow! Salt right? Ok. Lets see how the salt will affect her.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by pacifust058(m): 2:07am On Aug 04, 2021
Thanks for the update bro but make Wilson commot eye for Erica’s body o, she’s for Derek alone
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by shakibell(f): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2021
Use salt for nerissa na only salt fit kill her
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Momoh7(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nice one,next update please
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ann2012(f): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Thanks for the update boss
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (36) (Reply)

Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65