Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) (174391 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by opico24: 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bro, how far now
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by kellyezekiel1997(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2022
This story is awesome
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Athemisia: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Just like I said earlier grin

Athemisia:

You still don't understand the op bah, update na till next month ooh... cheesy

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Imagynation: 8:21pm On May 07, 2022
Silver1996 your stories are amazing suspense filled and interesting but your style of always killing your characters is weird.You like creating attention and attraction to them and then kill them off in the most bizarre way.I don't think this style is the best you could adapt to.It will get to a point your readers will start losing interest in your characters in as much as it is common knowledge that they don't survive at the end of the day.
What exactly do you gain in sparing evil and killing characters you portray as saintlike? Weird if you as me Silver,so weird!

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by kelvincoke(m): 12:09am On May 08, 2022
Athemisia:
Just like I said earlier grin

Maybe extra month because this is taking longer than I thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by bekinyaro: 9:54pm On May 11, 2022
Come where is this guy self?
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by ogcali(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2022
is this were it end
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Owen247: 12:12am On May 18, 2022
Abandoned story.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Dacallartow: 11:24am On May 18, 2022
Op ow are u ?
Hope all is well
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ola666(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2022
hotswagg12:
Thanks silver. This will be another banger.
hotswagg12:
hotswagg12:
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2022
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER

The end is here...

A congregation of clouds lit up the blue, each of them pursuing the sun from the sky..., From dark clouds comes sleek rain, strong enough to reach the skin in moments....., Maxwell tilt his head up, he was in a sort of daze as he watch the water drops from the dark sky drench his body in bits.....

In the rain Maxwell felt there's serenity, a sense of peace that offers to resonate with the peaceful elements of the soul. Walking among those drops is his meditation, a way to fully become present in the moment, a way to feel free......, And as the rain became more intense, it began to soak the bottom of each pale blue jean leg, deepening the denim to a stronger hue, bringing his black boots to a glossy water-shine, becoming a kind of natural cocoon......

He stood there for what felt like eternity but was just few minutes relishing the prospect of walking in the rain, the peace and calmness it bring to his mind....., not until he heard a snarl like sound that he realise he shouldn't be there..., dark clouds mount above him and with the thick darkness that engulfed his sight comes the horrors of the night...

In that moment he turned around to leave but quickly realise how futile it was when he couldn't find a way out.., wondering where he is.., he stood frozen as his eyes caught a bird launched herself, instantly immersed in the dark night......

Dread propelled him to take a step back as he watched the bird flew over him.., the bird with features he has read in books look down at him with it's two bald ears, a snout-like nose and fangs nestled within its mouth making him jostled backwards with fear.....

He would have stand if it was just a bird but this was a bat and he wasn't ready to watch to see what the bird does to him..., inclined to run away, he noticed the bird wasn't alone, just few paces from him, In flamboyant silhouette, a ballet of bats flew towards him...., running was the only logical thing to do, he knew it but his legs failed him.., unable to move his feet, he fell down as the bats hovered around him....

He screamed for help but other than the echoe of his voice, no response was heard..
Horror mount on his face as once again he tried to get up, then he heard a scream, a cry for help, it wasn't him but someone else in agony...., getting up he looked forward, there he saw the bats feasting on someone..., he wanted to run but then he recognised the voice.., he took a step forward.., his heart nearly crushed in his chest when he sighted Derek, the bats devouring him of all flesh......

"Derek..."Maxwell screamed..

He couldn't go for the rescue, he couldn't move and it was as if his legs were caught in a trap.....

Little by little, the screams began to cease until it completely stopped, in that moment he realise Derek was gone, flesh stripped from his body....., he tried to walk to him but he couldn't.., there again he heard the loud snarls.., the bats were coming for him again and Derek's fate might be his....

A loud cry made way from his mouth when he couldn't move..., his life flashed in front of his eyes as the bats came for him.., wholly vulnerable.., he stood, fear and terror licking at the bottom of his stomach..., he lost all hope of survival, realise too quickly no one was coming to help him......

In that last second, when all hope was lost, he saw a bright light shone from above and the darkness gave way..., a tap came on his shoulder and that was when he woke up......

He pants and breathe heavily oblivious of where he is..., another tap on his shoulder got him shivering before he could find the courage to look at the person.....

"Who are you...?"He muttered before he eyes roamed around....."Where am I...?"

STORY FINALE OFFICIALLY DROPPING MAY 23.......

Light and darkness have nothing in common....

IYAWO MAMMY-WATER.... The last ride...

Hey guys, sorry for the long absent.., I would have love to explain the reason behind it but is of personal nature..., thanks you all for your understanding, thanks for the calls and the messages.. and thanks for still sticking around....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Tk4all(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2022
Silver1996:
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER

The end is here...

A congregation of clouds lit up the blue, each of them pursuing the sun from the sky..., From dark clouds comes sleek rain, strong enough to reach the skin in moments....., Maxwell tilt his head up, he was in a sort of daze as he watch the water drops from the dark sky drench his body in bits.....

In the rain Maxwell felt there's serenity, a sense of peace that offers to resonate with the peaceful elements of the soul. Walking among those drops is his meditation, a way to fully become present in the moment, a way to feel free......, And as the rain became more intense, it began to soak the bottom of each pale blue jean leg, deepening the denim to a stronger hue, bringing his black boots to a glossy water-shine, becoming a kind of natural cocoon......

He stood there for what felt like eternity but was just few minutes relishing the prospect of walking in the rain, the peace and calmness it bring to his mind....., not until he heard a snarl like sound that he realise he shouldn't be there..., dark clouds mount above him and with the thick darkness that engulfed his sight comes the horrors of the night...

In that moment he turned around to leave but quickly realise how futile it was when he couldn't find a way out.., wondering where he is.., he stood frozen as his eyes caught a bird launched herself, instantly immersed in the dark night......

Dread propelled him to take a step back as he watched the bird flew over him.., the bird with features he has read in books look down at him with it's two bald ears, a snout-like nose and fangs nestled within its mouth making him jostled backwards with fear.....

He would have stand if it was just a bird but this was a bat and he wasn't ready to watch to see what the bird does to him..., inclined to run away, he noticed the bird wasn't alone, just few paces from him, In flamboyant silhouette, a ballet of bats flew towards him...., running was the only logical thing to do, he knew it but his legs failed him.., unable to move his feet, he fell down as the bats hovered around him....

He screamed for help but other than the echoe of his voice, no response was heard..
Horror mount on his face as once again he tried to get up, then he heard a scream, a cry for help, it wasn't him but someone else in agony...., getting up he looked forward, there he saw the bats feasting on someone..., he wanted to run but then he recognised the voice.., he took a step forward.., his heart nearly crushed in his chest when he sighted Derek, the bats devouring him of all flesh......

He couldn't go for the rescue, he couldn't move and it was as if his legs were caught in a trap.....

Little by little, the screams began to cease until it completely stopped, in that moment he realise Derek was gone, flesh stripped from his body....., he tried to walk to him but he couldn't.., there again he heard the loud snarls.., the bats were coming for him again and Derek's fate might be his....

A loud cry made way from his mouth when he couldn't move..., his life flashed in front of his eyes as the bats came for him.., wholly vulnerable.., he stood, fear and terror licking at the bottom of his stomach..., he lost all hope of survival, realise too quickly no one was coming to help him......

In that last second, when all hope was lost, he saw a bright light shone from above and the darkness gave way..., a tap came on his shoulder and that was when he woke up......

He pants and breathe heavily oblivious of where he is..., another tap on his shoulder got him shivering before he could find the courage to look at the person.....

Hey guys, sorry for the long absent.., I would have love to explain the reason behind it but is of personal nature..., thanks you all for your understanding, thanks for the calls and the messages.. and thanks for still sticking around....

finally.
thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by petersononome: 3:49pm On May 19, 2022
Silver1996:
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER

The end is here...

Thanks silver, waiting till 23
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by DroolingOnU(f): 6:32pm On May 19, 2022
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jannie1999(f): 10:47pm On May 19, 2022
I feel pity for Derek...the guy don suffer sha...he died a terrible death...that one no do..even in a vision abi afterlife..bat chop am...when will he rest in peace cry
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 12:06am On May 20, 2022
DroolingOnU:
Another Silver story bites the dust. All the twist and turns always predictable, Derek is ofcourse going to be safe after defeating the evil. Don't hold your breath
Nothing so far has point in that direction, I wonder how you arrived at that conclusion
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 12:07am On May 20, 2022
DroolingOnU:
Another Silver story bites the dust. All the twist and turns always predictable, Derek is ofcourse going to be safe after defeating the evil. Don't hold your breath
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 12:08am On May 20, 2022
Jannie1999:
I feel pity for Derek...the guy don suffer sha...he died a terrible death...that one no do..even in a vision abi afterlife..bat chop am...when will he rest in peace cry
No peace for the wicked
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 12:01pm On May 20, 2022
Jannie1999:
He has suffered so many girls too. He was so heartless then.
Truly, there is always a reward for all our deeds. Whether bad or good. Lets learn frm some of this books we read.

4 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Demurray: 1:38pm On May 20, 2022
Abeg silver baba temper justice with mercy for Maxwell o, the number of toto he nack no reach Derek's grin

Thanks for the update
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 11:26pm On May 23, 2022
Hello guys, due to some unforseen circumstances, I won't be uploading the final episode today as promised, I've written it halfway and I intend completing it before uploading it here...

So pls bear with me, unfailingly, the final episode will be dropping this weekend.

4 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 7:11am On May 24, 2022
Silver1996:
Hello guys, due to some unforseen circumstances, I won't be uploading the final episode today as promised, I've written it halfway and I intend completing it before uploading it here...

So pls bear with me, unfailingly, the final episode will be dropping this weekend.
OK sir
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 8:17am On May 24, 2022
Silver1996:

Noted.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Demurray: 9:48am On May 24, 2022
Silver1996:

. No issue baba, You are welcome anytime
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by preshman22: 11:26am On May 25, 2022
Silver1996:

No wam
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2022
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
FINAL EPISODE

Run.. Nerissa run

Sadness drained through Jackson as he watch Jasmine laying lifelessly in the casket..., he shouldn't cry, he had shed too much tears already, now he has to be a comfort to his wailing mother who still hasn't gone past the fact she'd lose a daughter....

He wipe his tears, the last thing he wants is people feeling pity for him when the killer of his sister is still out there..., if he had known, he would have killed her when he had the chance, he thought she had died when he hit her but she survived and now she's nowhere to be found.. ..

He bit his lips.., anger for his sister's killer that has eluded him coming back to him in full force.....

Still in a complete state of panic, Wilson look at his father as he try to get up..., he look around again to be sure the snake wasn't anywhere near the house.., right then everything began to replay in his head.., who could have tell she's a snake....

Adasire felt a severe burning sensation in his eyes but he ignored it.., he quickly pick up the bag he was carrying and brought out some stones...

"What.. what are you doing..?"Wilson ask with shaking mouth..

Adasire didn't give him a reply, instead he threw the stones down and began to mutter incantations...

"Dad what are you doing..?"Wilson ask anxiously, fear in his tone..

Refusing to give him the dignity of a reply.., Adasire continue mumbling in old tongues....

Wilson have seen his father this way before.., back then when he was still trying to talk him out of idol worshipping..., he was serious and Wilson knew no matter what he says now his father wouldn't back down.., his eyes were reddish now striking a reminder that the snake spat on his eyes..., seconds passed and he felt he could talk his father out of whatever plan he has, the best plan is God, only God can destroy the snake...

Finally summoning the courage to speak, to interfere on whatever his father is doing, he felt a sudden rush of wind.., and curtains slammed against the windows.., he turn away his gaze trying to grip what could be happening..., a second sweep by and he return his gaze to his father but he wasn't there..

Shock sent him shivering..., his breathe rise and fell as he try to fathom what happened.. did his father just vanished....

Inspector John and the other policemen froze stiff as they watch the creature, each interpreting different meaning and asking where the hell it came from..., it was nothing they've seen before except in movies, non of them would have have believe a day a monster will crawl out of someone's stomach will come...A corpse eater crawling out of a person's stomach, the stench making inspector John almost puke, for it was terrifying...

Confused on whether to shoot or not, inspector John just stood looking at the dreaded creature wondering where the demon has come from....

The other policemen held their gun firmly each waiting for orders to fire at the horrifying creature standing in front of them but not all had the same latitude of patience.., as tension grew and fear creep in, one of the policemen lose control and mistakenly fired at the newbie...

The demon screamed and then it charged..., it lifted itself and jumped on inspector John's body.., inspector John tried to fight it off but he was a second too late, the demon digged it's powerful claws on his shoulder before it bit his neck....., flesh and blood pooped out as the demon pooled out it's teeth..

Seeing this, the rest of the policemen open fire and eye witnesses and onlookers took to their heels..

The injured demon took the streets as it ran for safety shattering everything in it's part, the policemen eventually stopped shooting in other not to hit civilians....

Inspector John cough out blood and fight for breathe when the rest of the policemen carried him into the police van with intentions of taking him to the hospital.........

A congregation of clouds lit up the blue, all of them pursuing the sun from the sky..., From dark clouds comes sleek rain, strong enough to reach the skin in moments....., Maxwell tilt his head up, he was in a sort of daze as he watch the water drops from the dark sky drench his body in bits.....

"Who are you...?"He muttered before his eyes roamed around....."Where am I...?"

"Are you okay son?

Maxwell shivered at the man's touch, the horrific dream he just had beating around his head and it was if it really happened. . What if that's his reality....

"You're fine..."The man said holding Maxwell's hands..."It's just a dream.."

Maxwell took a deep breathe to calm his panic before he look around again.., he quickly noticed he's in an hospital. .., there he began to recall all that had happened, Prophet Celas betrayer and he was trying to flee from him when he ran into an accident. ....

A sharp pain lanced across his head, he ignored it and try to get up but quickly realise how futile it was when he couldn't feel his legs. ...

"I am Bishop Thompson. .."The man said taking his hand away from Maxwell's shoulder. ..

Maxwell winced in pains....

"You ran into my car hence the injuries you sustained, I had to bring you here...."

Maxwell sighed recalling the last incident before he blackout. ....."I.. I can't feel my legs..., what happened to me..?"

The black mamba snake slithered on the ground..., it stopped just after it slithered out from the bush.., then it coiled around and change back into human form....

Magdalena groaned in pains as she retained her human form.., she grunts and touch the injuries inflicted on her..., she need to lay low until her wounds are healed, in her state, she's vulnerable and an easy target for predators....

A strong wind blew by, the leaves dance to the tune of the wind and it quickly occured to Magdalena her pursuer has found her.., groaning in pains, she got up with intentions of hiding but she was a split second late, the whip fell on her left shoulder and she quickly screamed and fell to the floor, when she turned around, he's there, ready for a fight....

"You serpent..."Adasire said, anger in his tone...

Magdalena noticed his red swollen eyes and chuckle. ..."How long do you think it'll take before you go blind...?"

"Long enough to see you die. ..."

She groaned in pains.."Tell me, is this worth it.., I didn’t harm your son.."

"You probably would have done that..."

She sniffled. ..."True but I didn't..., and if it will suit you, I won't go near him again if you leave me alone.."

"What about others that you've harmed and others you'll still harm if not stopped.."

"This doesn't concern you.."Magdalena retorted..."Even if you kill me, another will come in my place, there are so many of us in the world..., you need to understand that humans are Foolish and that is why we crave their soul... "

"Is that so...., you and your clan manipulate people into your biddings and in return steal their good fortune. .."

"If humans were wise, we wouldn't have to..., so many have deviated from the good part, some don't even know the reason they exist, they live life for the fun of it not for him who had sent them into the world..."

"So you key in their weakness. ..."

Magdalena scoffs..."If one doesn't know what he's worth, someone has to snatch that good thing from him and open his eyes to the useless life he has always foreseen..., it's not our fault that they've taken the worldly things as their gods and forsake the almighty. ..."

"You and everyone in your clan deserves to die..."Adasire retorted..

She scoffs..."You and I are no difference. ...., you steal, I steal, you destroy and I destroy...., humans are not left out.., they kill each other, steal from each other...., this is the reason the world will always turn a blind eye to the one who existed before us...., cruel world isn't it?"

Adasire sighed..."Yes.., cruel world.."He said and whip her again..

Magdalena screamed in pains as Adasire continued hitting her with the whip...

As Magdalena screams echoe so was Adasire lost to all noise.., he was so excited in passing judgement on her that he didn't notice the people behind him..

In a split second, he felt a hand grabbed his head but he didn't get the chance to turn around to see who it was before the powerful hand snap his neck...

Adasire with a broken neck gave up the ghost as his lifeless body fell on the floor with a thud....

"Didn't they teach him....., that evil cannot vanquish evil...."..

Magdalena groaned in pains as her sisters helped her up...

"Sisters. ..."She mutter with pains..

"We heard your cry..."

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2022

"What..."Maxwell blare out shocked at the Doctor's statement......

The doctor sighed and look at the Bishop who motioned her to continue. ......."We ran an x-ray on you.., your bones spiralled due to a twisting injury from the accident. ..."

"So you're saying. ...."Maxwell cut in still finding it hard to believe what she's saying. ......"Am crippled. ...?"

"Technically. ..., you're not, atleast not for a long while...., with regular treatment, you'll be up on your feet before you know it...."The doctor said with a cringe at the Bishop, how could she possibly tell them his injuries is worse than what it seems.., it'll be a miracle if he'll ever walk again......

Maxwell sighed, more of regret over been stupid, over trusting Prophet Celas, not believing Derek when he was suspicious of Prophet Celas....., if he had find another way, who knows, things would have been different, he wouldn't be in the hospital with a broken leg....

"It's going to be alright son...."Bishop Thompson interjects...."With God everything is possible..."

As more blood ooze with ease from Erica's stomach, so Every jostle sent ripples of pain through her entire body, It hurt so bad she could hardly negotiate the raw landscape that strobed in and out of focus all around her but she didn't give up, didn't want to, never want to give the enemy the satisfaction of seeing her fall...

She continued crawling on her stomach, even as she bleeds, even as her sight ebbed and deep down she knew she isn't going to make it....

"Give up already...."Nerissa said, a taunting laughter following her words....."Do you really think you'll make it to the top..., you can't even lift yourself, how will you get there. .."

Erica ignored her, she's bent on going further, climbing higher, even as blood seeps nonstop from the hole in her stomach with Pain sheeting through her with a terrible intensity, she continued crawling on her stomach..

"I can free you from this pain..."Nerissa said...."All you need do is acknowledge me as your saviour...."

Erica cough and blood pooped from her mouth, realising she couldn't move again, she stop crawling, stop leaving the trail of her own blood on the stairs, the pain was too much, too much for her to take..., as she held on to the wound in her stomach, she mutter a silent prayer of total repentance......

You are a fool...."Nerissa chided..."Just like the rest of you, you're all fools...., you're willing to die for a God you cannot see....?"

Erica's struggled to breathe, she knew she was fading, but she remained steadfast, strong in her beliefs that not even a needle can come between her and her beliefs...

"He's not coming to save you..."Nerissa said.."You'll die a hopeless death"

Erica's eyes fluttered as she groaned in pains, she looked around the mountain top, her eyes wide with fright...., her skin had turned a pale color and her hair stick to her forehead as sweat dripped down, she rested her eyes toward the blue sky. Before she closed her eyes for the final time, she smiled and said, “In Jehovah I was birthed, in him I lived, and in him I shall breathe my last..., Glory be unto him"

With those last words.., she slipped away from among the living.....

Angrily, Nerissa kicked her body before she moved away from her...

"Stupid, isn't she...?

Nerissa growled as she heard the voice of the intruder.., she lifted her gaze to see Calypso climbing up to her....

"She remained glued to him till the very end..."Calypso added......"Such devotion I haven't seen in a long time...."

"Seeing you here...."Nerissa replied, her edge of irritation returning. ..."I presume my sisters are dead...."

"They were no match..."Calypso replied with a cringe at Erica's body...."My mission here is fulfilled, she's dead, the prophecy has been averted.., so I guess I'll see you soon"

With a broad smile across her cheeks, she turned to leave but Nerissa grabbed her from behind and threw her down....

Exasperated, she stood up and charged towards Nerissa

Nerissa threw up her forearms like an offensive lineman blocking a defensive back, but Calypso slipped to the side, pushed Nerissa's elbow down and away, caught her head, and rolled her into the floor....

Nerissa didn't give her another time to formulate another strategy, she quickly got up and tackled her, a linebacker drilling a quarterback from the blindside, a clean shoulder-to-shoulder hit that arched Calypso almost fleshing bones...., then she smashed an elbow into the head of Calypso's skull.....

When Calypso fell down, she wanted to charge again but the lightning at the very top of the mountain distracted her.., she lowered her gaze only to see Erica's body is gone....

"It's started..."Calypso said, fear shrieked....

There at the top of the mountain, Erica's body lay on the rocks as fire burn around her..., lightning struck before the fire began to circulate as it burns through everything in it's wake....

Run Nerissa run"Calypso shouted as she try to disappear but quickly realise how futile it was when she couldn't. ....

Fear unmeasurable overcloud them as they watch the fire spread it's wings down the mountain stairs, knowing fully well they've been stripped of their powers, they began to run down the stairs but they were too late, the fiery fire caught up with them....
Their scream echoe as the fire burn them into nothing but debris and bones....

Thunder screamed across the sky, it slapped the clouds into a heated turmoil that set unrest on the sea..., at the depths of the sea, fishes and mermaids all hid as a fiery storm created turmoil destroying everything in it's part...

Even as the serpents hid themselves, they weren't sure if they'll survive this day..., and so the monster ran as fast as it can destroying everything it's monstrous hands can fall upon...., another clash of thunder, and the ground in which it runs cracks open..., with a loud cry, it fell to very pit where it belong.....

Back in the village, a mother weep for her daughter and as they were about to drop her coffin into the grave.., right there in the casket, she sneeze....., a dead person sneeze....

The crowd gathered to witness her funeral were all in awe as they open the casket after they noticed she was fighting to get out.....

"How is this possible...?"The men among them ask as Jasmine still cold and lanky stood up from the coffin....

Even her own mother was scared to hold her for they all think she's a ghost.....

5 MONTHS LATER

WILSON sighed as he look towards the top of the mountain, after much thought on what could have happened to Erica, he returned his gaze to the lady beside him...

"What happened here five months ago was like nothing we've seen before..."The lady answered..

So no one seen to know what happened to her...?"Wilson ask..

A week ago he has gone to Erica's place to see if she's back home just like he's been doing for the past five months, but that day he noticed she had left a note at the window and it was if she knew she wasn't coming back, on it she had said she was going to the mountain to seek God's face...., and that's the reason he's here, to search for her..

"We scout the top of the mountain with helicopter, she wasn't found, alive or dead, it's as if she completely disappeared from the surface of the earth...."

A tear sheen down Maxwell's eyes as he drop a flower on Derek's grave.....

"He didn't even get the chance to repent..."Maxwell said recalling all the things he has done with Derek...."Where would his soul go...?"

"Even I don't know the answer to that...."Bishop Thompson said..."Only God knows where our soul goes when we finally give up these earthly bodies....., just like you, many have found a chance at redemption, others like your friend didn't, that's why we must strive to live a holy life...., I pray your friend finds peace wherever he is...."

"Rest on Derek..."Maxwell mutter....."Till we meet again..."

Till we meet again...........

IYAWO MAMMY-WATER.....

The End

Thanks to everyone that has followed this thread, I appreciate you guys..

Officially signing out.......

See you all next time.. much love...

26 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by hotswagg12: 4:08pm On May 28, 2022
Thank for this masterpiece.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2022
Our runaway OP is back grin hurray!!!
Thanks for he update boss

Hope you are not going on any sabbatical leave anytime soon??
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2022
hotswagg12:
Thank for this masterpiece.
You're welcome man

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2022
YoungBruzzy:
Our runaway OP is back grin hurray!!!
Thanks for he update boss

Hope you are not going on any sabbatical leave anytime soon??
Lol... I don't know for now brother

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Christipsy(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2022
What a story I read noo what a nice movie I watch....thanks silver1996...so,when are we expecting another one like this biko.... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.