Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) (174411 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Athemisia: 4:34am On Feb 19, 2022
Silver1996:
I never forget ona
Baba'Nla don show make I relax digest this one...

1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by petersononome: 10:07am On Feb 19, 2022
Wait o, is Maxwell dead. And Derek will die too.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2022
I don't think Nerissa's sisters supported her union with Derek.

Beatirce take heart, your husband is a ritualist

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Blake755: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omo this story is too good imagine what Derek caused all for few minutes pleasure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ann2012(f): 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Thanks for the update boss

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by daddio(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
Beautiful updates, thanks @Silver1996.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 1:30am On Feb 20, 2022
Derek shouldn't die pls,he has suffered a lot, he should just repent,I feel for Maxwell, after all they went through in getting the ashes only to realise they were used for someone's selfish interests.

Prophet Celas never blind reach.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by kelvyncruz: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2022
Chai, am still wondering how many minutes he take bang Nerissa to be facing this problems.

Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Mavikolo2020: 1:03am On Feb 21, 2022
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Thanks for the update OP
been a while tho

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by silverlinen(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Oh Derek...you ought not to die but at a point in time, man gast to calm down and smoke him kpo in peace.
Oya OP let's move

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Awesome55(m): 1:48am On Feb 22, 2022
Silver1996

RIP Derek

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by PrinceMon101(m): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Awesome55:
Silver1996

RIP Maxwell

Maxwell abi na Derek?

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2022
This is why the bible says, we're not fighting against flesh and blood but principalities and powers of darkness. Any little deviation frm God, they attack immidiately. Be wise o.
Ride on Silver. More grace to you.

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sly12345: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
I don't see anyone surviving here.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2022
sly12345:
I believe Erica will

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hey friends... sorry I haven't updated, I haven't forgotten you guys yet.

5 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Dammyseyon(m): 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
Silver1996:
Abeg no forget us o

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by dankorode(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
Make this man come do the needful na haba.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by kellyezekiel1997(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Silver1996:

[b][/b] Please ooo, update ooo

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Owen247: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Silver1996:
Nice story,thumbs up bro. But my guy,to dey update us once a month no fresh oh. I knw say e no easy to dey update steady,but dis kain update dey make person lose interest abeg.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 39

No ordinary war

The mountain path jogged on ahead toward the expanding vista as Erica trot down the path to the small building built to shade people that had come from far and near to see and climb the mountain... as history may have it, the mountain is one of the tallest ever found in the region, people say no one has ever made it to the top, the few that had tried die of thirst and hunger and their bodies are retrieve by the mountain guardians who tends to scout around with an helicopter picking up bodies and helping those who couldn't continue....

She stopped to catch her breathe as she look at a tent, the tent blended in with the rocks of the mountain, its hue a casual green-grey. It was a summer tent for sure, built of a fine mesh that still allowed for stargazing by night...., she has heard rumours and stories about this place, people say God tends to visit those who made it to the top, back then she believe these tales about the mountain were just stories not until she decided to visit the place herself..., she looked up, her eyes following the slopes of the mountain as it streches upwards without an end...., in that pristine rarified air, she felt an expansion of her soul..., troubles has led her here and she prays her soul deem worth the climb...

She trot forward not even bothering to wave or greet anyone on the road...., she inhale deeply before she move towards the registration office...

Luckily for her, there was no one in line, she walked in and greeted the almost aged lady she saw inside....

"Good afternoon.."She greeted

The lady looked at her..., a smile circled her face and she quivkly dropped the book she was holding.....

"Are you here for sight seeing...?"She asked with a cringe at the back bag Erica carried...."Or perhaps one of the actresses that always come here to shoot their non stop movies..., trust me am not a fan of these movies..., if Lala was alive, he would always tell them, Go away with your cameras all ye sinners, this is a holy place..."

Erica smile slipped at the woman's words......

"This place use to be a place of solace, people come here and find hope.."The woman continues...."Do you know these mountain have kept safe the soul of this land for time unmeasured and tell of it in words unspoken....."

Erica raise a brow but didn't say a word...

"If the earth had a pulse it rose through the mountains, creating their bold silhouette. To my eye, their peaks are the green line of a doctor's graph and each time I come out and look at those rocks at dawn, those slopes that give home to so much life, a foundation for trees and shrubs, grass and ferns. With blue above and below, in the sky and lake, ever lightening as the sun rose, I knew God exists and he's resting at the top of these mountain..., God is here....."

Retaining the smile, Erica's thoughts flicked over to Wilson and all the people she has left behind to embark on this journey...., a journey only few had dared to embark on and non came out successful.....

"Am actually none of these people you mentioned ma'am..."Erica said crisply

"Oh..!"The older lady exclaimed..."You look like them.., these women that come here with their short indecent dresses flashing their teeth for the cameras portraying religion when in fact they're mocking God and the sole purpose in which this mountain exists...."

"Am here for the prayers Ma'am...."Erica said a smile lit on her face..

"The prayers..!"The older lady reiterates....."You want to pray...?"

Somehow, Erica found the question funny but never reacted to it...., instead she maintained her facade..."I want to climb to the top..."

She watched as the old woman face retracted into a frown, is she shocked.., surprised maybe....

"The top of the mountain....?"The older lady asked in accertation....

The way the older lady replied made Erica face sweep with chills...., could the rumours be true.., could it be no one has really made it to the top.... , she wanted to say something, convince the old lady she's ready and willing to make her way to the top...., but then the old lady resort to laughter.., was her statement funny.......

"Hello...."Another lady interrupted from the door...

Erica cast her gaze on the lady who had joined them.., she is younger.., almost a striking resemblance with the older lady and one could take them for a mother and a daughter...

"Grandma..."The young lady who had joined them said walking over to the older lady's side...

"She said she wants to climb to the top.."The old lady said amidst laughter....

Erica didn't say a word, she just watch the old lady and the younger one converse before her thoughts wavered...., she thought of Derek, realising quickly she hasn't heard a thing about him since the police came back to her looking for him after his arrest..., wherever he is, she prays and hopes he's fine...., for a man who's under the clutches of a powerful force that had changed the course of their lives......

"Please don't mind my grandmother..."The younger lady chime in making Erica jolt out from her thoughts, when she refocus her gaze on her, the older lady wasn't there and it made her wonder how far she was with her thoughts that she couldn't notice when the older lady left the room.....

Erica's smile slipped as she recall the old woman's words...."It's fine.."

"You want to climb to the top....?"

Erica sighed reevaluating her reasons for wanting to climb to the top of the mountain..., she could actually pray in her house but there again...distraction, several of it from different angles, from the thoughts of her best friend who she lost to the cold hands of a powerful force to an unexpected turn around that nearly snatch her life away from her....

"Yes...."She replied wondering what the news will be saying about her.., the police had warned her not to leave her home but here she is, far away from home on a quest to discover a mighty power more greater than the likes she's seen before.., the police are probably looking for her.., she's probably wanted but her reason for leaving was for a greater course.....

"Have you been here before..."The lady asked walking behind the table to sit where the old woman had sat before.....

"I haven't. .."Erica replied...."But I've heard a lot about this place...."

"So you have no idea what it means to get to the top of the mountain...."

With every word she's heard about the place, any sane person will want to have a rethink but somehow, she seem determine, maybe because she has made it her sole purpose to seek the face of God once again......

"It's my decision..."She said her voice rumbling low..

"It'll take you atleast 48hours to get to the top of that mountain..., and that duration totally depends on fast you can climb....., so many people get dehydrated along the way, so many wind up dead trying to reach the top of the mountain. ..."

Chills washed Erica skin..., any man thoughts could get deteriorated with fear by the sound of what could actually happen on the way but not her, she's determine and if this be the last breathe she'll take, then she'll lose it seeking the face of God.....

"It's risky and totally unadvised...."The lady said....

Erica took a deep breathe......"Can I just register please..?"

"Have you thought about the sun..., the more you go, the more intensified the heat is...., it could burn you...., we've had so many experiences in the past and that's why we don't allow...

"People go there...?"Erica cut in..

The corners of the lady's mouth twitch before she replied...."Yes...."

Erica swallowed..., every sane person would Heed to the warnings of an old woman and another..., but she isn't going back on her decision, somehow she feels she's relenting in the spirit and this is the reason she's easily sway when tribulations and hardships occurs.....

"It's my decision. .."Erica said..."Can I register please...."

The lady hesitated before she replied her...."Sure...., but whatever happens up there, help isn't going to come until a week later....."

Erica just smiled and filled out the form presented to her, after which she thanked her and move out to join others who have the same aim as her.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2022

Wilson dialled Erica's number again the moment he alighted from the cab.., he groaned realising it's still switched off just as it has been the 88th times he has tried calling her....

He heaves a low breathe and took a turn for his house.., a stone throw from his house, he saw someone, someone he had vowed not to set his eyes upon until he does what's expected of him standing in his threshold. ....

An anger he refused to suppressed prompt him forward and he walked towards his house with different questions bubbling in his head.., what is his devil worshipping father doing in front of his door...

His father, Adasire smiled but Wilson didn't catch it.., doesn't want to , all he wants is an explanation..., how did his father know where he's staying....

"My son...."Adasire said moving in for a hug, realising he won't get it, he dropped his hands...

After giving his father a look that could freeze the Pacific, Wilson forge ahead to open the house door, he cast another angry look at his father before he walked in, his father following him....

"Who told you where I live...?"Wilson queried, his edge of irritation returning in full force...

Adasire smile slipped. ....."Do I need someone to tell me where my son lives...."

Wilson grunts...."I made it clear to you I never want to see you until you're fully repented from idol worshipping. ., why are you here...?"

"I can't visit my son.."

Wilson's lips curled...."We don't talk, we haven't spoken for years, I ceased to be your son the day you chose idols over me, so no you have no son to visit..."

"You're my only child, how could you ask me to choose between you and the way of our culture..."

"Culture..."Wilson restates...."You call Idol worshiping Culture...."

"They're not idols, these are gods that our family had served for years, your great grandfather did, your grandfather did, I did and you will too.."

"God forbid..."Wilson said immediately. .."I'll not be a partaker of any idol worshipping. ..."

"Those idols have saved us from numerous problems and again they've revealed to me, you're in danger of getting tangled in a circle of unfruitness ...."

"The God I serve has made me fruitful. ....."Wilson states....."If only you'll accept him, you'll know you've been serving nothing but carved powerless sticks...."

For a second, Adasire remained silent as Wilson continued talking, then he quickly look back, towards the door before he returned his gaze to his son.....

"The evil one is here..."Adasire said..

"Exactly. .."Wilson chided..."Atleast you know you're evil, just state your purpose and leave, light and darkness have nothing in common. .."

"You're my only son...., I'll not let her evil drain your goodluck..."

Wilson hissed and stepped away from him as Adasire tried to touch him....."The only evil I see here is you..."

"The evil I speak about is outside and she's about knocking..., that is your enemy...."

Wilson swallowed and frowned. ..."There is no one outside ...., the only enemy I see here is you.., you and your idols and I want you out, do not try to visit me or even try to reach me until you're fully repented from your sins and your idols burn....., confess the name of Jesus christ and be save...."

Wilson wanted to say more, to put his father where he belongs of he doesn't accept salvation, but then a knock on the door interrupted him....

He looked at his father whose gaze quickly moved towards the door.....

"She's here...."Adasire said reaching for the items he had kept in the bag he's carrying. ..

Wilson ignored him and went towards the door, not caring to ask who is at the other side, he turned down the door knob and opened it and there she was, the girl he wish not to see again but she kept pestering him..

"Hi...."Magdalena said, flashing her white teeth in front of him..

Wilson suck in trying to put away the thoughts of Erica from his head....."Hey.."He replied, a fake smile following the greetings..

"I've been calling..."Magdalena said

"Sorry.., been busy lately...."

"Can I atleast come in.."Magdalena said. ...

Right there, Wilson recall what his father has said about an evil that is about to knock on the door..., wanting to proof his father wrong, he nodded and let her in before he close the door.....

Adasire still in his standing position threw Magdalena a deadly look....

"Good afternoon....."Magdalena said to him..

Refusing to give her the dignity of a reply.., Adasire nudge his son to move out of the way but Wilson chose to be adamant....

Magdalena wasn't okay with the look on Adasire face, so she decided to take a step closer. .., there's something about him, his smell, his posture. ., right there she lowered her gaze to the bead he had in his wrist..., her heart almost took a flight upon realisation of who he is.... a bloody snake charmer.... .

"If this not a good time, I can come back....."Magdalena said taking a step backwards. ..

"You don't have to leave...."Wilson chimes in.."He's leaving..."

"Is he....?"She retorted casting Adasire a deadly look wondering his relationship with Wilson

"Yes..."Wilson replied

"Aren't you comfortable. ...?"Adasire queried...

"You won't talk to my guest like that...."Wilson riposte reverting his gaze to his father...."You should leave...., I already told you am not interested in having anything to do with you anymore. .."

"Get away from her son, she's not what you think...."

"Am done listening to you...."Wilson hollered....."Just go, you're not welcomed here..."

"And the soul taker is...?"Adasire said..

"I should just go....."Magdalena chimes in taking a step towards the door...

"You're not leaving...."Adasire said and quickly took out a bottle of white concoction, without hesitation, he threw the bottle at her, the bottle fell and broke, the awful smell of it making it's way into their noses....

Magdalena cough before she could reach the door as she inhales the smell.......

"You remember this...."Adasire said getting closer to her..."It's dangerous to you...."

"What are you doing..?"Wilson growled as Magdalena continued coughing. .

"Step aside son..."Adasire said taking out a couple of beads from the bag, he made some incantations and threw the beads on her....

Magdalena screamed and Wislon made attempt to rushed towards her but the now angry Magdalena pushed him away, the force making Wilson land with a heavy thud on the ground.....

"Show your real face you snake...."Adasire said taking out a rope from the bag and waving it in front of her....

Magdalena tried to run but quickly realise how futile it was when she couldn't move, right there, Adasire mercilessly weep her with the rope...

Magdalena screamed in pains before she cast her evil reddish eyes on Adasire. ....

The moment Adasire tried to weep her again, she caught the rope in her hand but Adasire didn't give her the opportunity to react.., he quickly took out more of the concoction with his other hand and poured it on her face.....

Magdalena screamed and fell on the chair..., pains erupted from contact and that was when her human skin began to peel off and she slowly began to shed skin and change shape.....

Wilson who was witnessing this quivkly ran backwards behind his father as he watch Magdalena changed into a black snake......., horror mount on his face when he saw the length of the snake. ..in that moment he screamed........"JESUS"

Hot fluid dribbled down Wilson's legs, a relief in a primal torture as he kept whispering the name of Jesus..., meanwhile the black mamba snake slither from the chair and arched across the floor in slow waves before it tilts it's head upwards, towards the father and trembling son.., it's tongue flicked and it's mouth spread open making Adasire quickly realise, this will be no ordinary war..........

Once again, Prophet Celas tried the spell to regain his sight but quickly realise how futile it was when it didn't work..., he groaned and vent his frustration on everything in front of him...

"You're wasting time..."Calypso said throwing away the rest of the rodents she had.., she looked at herself, flesh was slowly covering her bony structure, she just have to feed more and she'll be whole again...

"I am blind..."Prophet Celas growled.....

"I know that......"Calypso replied....

"Then help me..."

"I told you, I still don't have the powers of the likes of who blinded you...., this is to show you how powerful Erica is..., we need to stop her from getting to the top of that mountain....."

"All I care about now is my sight..."Prophet Celas retorted....

Calypso look around, she felt the presence of something, people just like her.., a strange wind blew across the roof.., Calypso quickly look up, when she lowered her gaze, she saw them...., the people who had betrayed her in the past.....

"What is it....?"Prophet Celas asked having an inch that something wasn't right..

"We have some visitors..."Calypso said....

"Who..."Prophet Celas asked but before he could get an answer, he felt a hand touching him, then powerful claws thrust deep into his chest..., blood pooped from his mouth before his heart was ripped out...
With a hole in his chest, Prophet Celas fell down in his own pool of blood and quickly gave up the ghost.....

"And there goes your husband...."Avira said before she threw the bloody heart down......"Hello Calypso..."

"Grab him..."Damsa ordered..

The guards quickly grabbed Derek, he struggled against them but with his hands tied, his struggles were rendered useless...., realising they were about to tie him to a prye, he began to scream, his screams rent the air...., What was once peaceful became polluted with rage and the mermaids didn't give a damn..., Derek knew there was no escape, these water lunatics are about to burn him alive......., barbecued to the maximum...

They manage to tie him to a pyre and stood him on firewoods, but Derek continued screaming as Damsa picked a burning stick and began to walk towards him.

Little by little, Derek imagine how the remainders of his youthful life is going to come an end...

"Please.., please, I beg you, don't kill me, I'll change, I swear I'll change..."Derek cried out....

"It's not about changing. .."Damsa replied..."What is living inside you will cause more turmoil to the human world if it's left alive...."

"I don't want to die...."Derek cried out as tears rolled down his eyes in massive drops.......

"You should have thought of that before thinking of having sex with any ramdon person...., you brought this upon you..., and just like the book you read says..., what you sow, is what you reap.., you have sowed a monster with your promiscuity, and now you shall the reap the ashes of the fire that will consume you..."

Damsa hesitate in lighting him up when she saw Nerissa. ..

"Wait...."Nerissa said..

Derek quickly flick his gaze towards her upon the sound of her voice......

"Nerissa, save me, please I don't want to die..."

Ignoring his call for help, Nerissa walk towards Damsa..

"This have to be done..."Damsa said to her...

Nerissa nodded before she walked closer to Derek..., she looked at the marks in his protruding stomach.., then the tears in his eyes, she pitied him and she wish she had never succumb for his charms..., one way she brought this upon him.., they were always taught to avoid the humans, because one wish could destroy everything. ..

"I don't want to die...."Derek cried out......"Am sorry.., am sorry I shot you, just give me one chance, I'll live a holy life. ...."

She look at his eyes, There was something in his cry, a pain behind it, she watched, Then she knew he's like a cornered soldier randomly throwing out grenades, scared for his life, lonely, desperate......, she knew how it's going to end.., there was no hope for him, in the past she could have averted it but he lost the golden opportunity when he shot her and made her stay away....

"Please Nerissa. ...."Derek begged as more tears rolled from his eyes.....

Nerissa sighed heavily, she looked at her sisters and revert her gaze back to Derek, right there she mutter incantations and touch Derek face, few seconds passed and Derek was there no more.....

"What have you done....?"Damsa queried when she made Derek vanished. .....

"I sent him home...."Nerissa replied walking past her......"It's not his fate to die here"

"What fate....!"Damsa riposte....."He's fated to die, sending him home isn't going to stop what is to happen. ..., I hope you're aware of the consequences of your action......"

"I am..."Nerissa replied over her shoulder

"Derek is still going to die and his monstrous child will create havoc in the human world...."

Nerissa swallowed at the painful reminder of it before she replied......."I know...."

IYAWO MAMMY-WATER.......2 Episodes to the finale......

Not your usual fairytale story....

19 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
daddio:
Beautiful updates, thanks @Silver1996.
You welcome

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Blake755:
Omo this story is too good imagine what Derek caused all for few minutes pleasure
You've seen it
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
kelvyncruz:
Chai, am still wondering how many minutes he take bang Nerissa to be facing this problems.

Thanks OP
You welcome
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
YoungBruzzy:
Thanks for the update OP
been a while tho
Yeah bro
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jesubaby:
This is why the bible says, we're not fighting against flesh and blood but principalities and powers of darkness. Any little deviation frm God, they attack immidiately. Be wise o.
Ride on Silver. More grace to you.
Thanks dear
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
sly12345:
grin
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Owen247:
Nice story,thumbs up bro. But my guy,to dey update us once a month no fresh oh. I knw say e no easy to dey update steady,but dis kain update dey make person lose interest abeg.
I go try do regular update bro.. just 2 episodes remaining, just bear till the end..
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by PrinceMon101(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Thank you Silver

What a story...
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Blake755: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Dear silver1996 please is there anything like God am just wondering undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply)

Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.