Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) (174440 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
I hope Erica survive this. Who will be the last man standing? Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Dacallartow: 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Thanks sliver
Always d reason to check NL lit sec

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Jesubaby: 10:15am On Mar 09, 2022
Will Erica die too? I don't think so. But i pity for Adasire. He may die there. And that's when Wilson will knw the important of his father. What an evil world we lives in. God save us.
Mr. Silver u're the best. I say amen to all ur good heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by sly12345: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
It's a pity that Derek will have to die like this, sex have ruined so many people.

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ann2012(f): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thanks for the update boss
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Owen247: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Silver1996:
I go try do regular update bro.. just 2 episodes remaining, just bear till the end..
i [we] can bear it,but pls dnt break our bearing while we wait.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by opico24: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bro.. u are the best

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Thebigdream: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by christheair(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2022
Omo I don reach here finally... What a story

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Blake755:
Dear silver1996 please is there anything like God am just wondering undecided
God exist sir

6 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by osuohak(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2022
Ok.
I understand, Silver1996 is still brooding over the pros and cons of updating us late.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by petersononome: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2022
Silver pls come and update us
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Sageez(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Finally here. Nice story you've got here @silver1996.
Few errors I noticed. Ain't good grammatically but I guess we are all here to learn and be entertained.
1: everything in skirt but I noticed you kept using 'on' instead of in.
2: I have forgotten the page I saw this though, 'she have Jamima', I thought it 'spose to be 'has'.

I love your beautiful piece please come and continue

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Sageez(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Blake755:
Dear silver1996 please is there anything like God am just wondering undecided

I wouldn't want to argue this with you. The Bible says "a fool says in his heart there is no God".
There is no God but I have seen miracles happen in His name, I have been healed by Him severally, I have been saved many times. I am a miracle If you ask me.
There are certain answers I can't give to you about Him cause there are so many mysteries about Him that I don't even understand.
He exist my brother, He is right there where you are and I know He loves you. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Sageez(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
osuohak:
Ok.
I understand, Silver1996 is still brooding over the pros and cons of updating us late.

Lol. Dude kept using the word 'brood' upandan. Silver1996 please take note of this. No de use one word plenty times. E get y

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by bekinyaro: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2022
Voice mail
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
bekinyaro:
Voice mail
Not voice mail sir, I've been down for a while now. Uploading the final episodes soon.

3 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sageez:

Lol. Dude kept using the word 'brood' upandan. Silver1996 please take note of this. No de use one word plenty times. E get y
Noted sir
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sageez:
Finally here. Nice story you've got here @silver1996.
Few errors I noticed. Ain't good grammatically but I guess we are all here to learn and be entertained.
1: everything in skirt but I noticed you kept using 'on' instead of in.
2: I have forgotten the page I saw this though, 'she have Jamima', I thought it 'spose to be 'has'.

I love your beautiful piece please come and continue
Wow thanks
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by RichNFamos1: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
You can bring fort your contents in to reality not just in your write ups but in movies i have YouTube channels for sell , i , edit and shoot videos also 07048402652 chat me up

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by purity23(f): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
GT you promised me today, am still waiting.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Athemisia: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2022
Silver1996:
Noted sir
Hope you will drop the two remaining episode next month??
I have observed that you only drop one episode per month.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by bekinyaro: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Sorry. Take your time then.
Silver1996:
Not voice mail sir, I've been down for a while now. Uploading the final episodes soon.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by kenearth50(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Still Following here

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:16am On Apr 02, 2022
IYAWO MAMMY-WATER
EPISODE 40

What in God's name.......

"My condolence sir.."One of the deacons said to pastor Alfred...

Pastor Alfred shoulders slumped as he thought of the horrific way his daughter died.., what may have caused it...., Sadness feels like thick syrup running through his veins and in that moment he realise how much it actually means to loose someone...

He felt a distinct sensation of blood flooding his cheeks and as it weight down his shoulder, his life flashed before his eyes and all the terrible things he had done to be where he is came flooding his head.....

"Pastor Alfred....."

Pastor Alfred raise his head only to see chief Henshaw's wife, in that moment he remenbered what he did to Chief Henshaw, how he had him secretly taken from his house by his most trusted men and buried him where no man will find him....

"My condolence.."Joyce, Chief Henshaws wife said...

Pastor Alfred lour his head and manage to take her greetings with a heavy heart.., after which other deacons from the church surrounded him making Joyce move away from them to the room Beatrice is....

The mountain stairs twirled upward toward the skylight, amid the sun rays that flowed upon them as bright water....., Erica took her eyes away as she refocus her gaze on the rest of the team that were firing up to start climbing..., in the last few minutes, a couple had a change of mind when they learnt of the horrors that could unfold halfway their journey..., the couple sudden change of mind has put some minds into a state of quandering as they ponder whether to continue or not...

She has heard one of the people that has just come for the view saying, a year ago thirty people climbed the mountain and non returned alive, the few ones that were seen when the mountain keepers scout the tip of the mountains were stripped of their lives.., nothing else but their emaciated lifeless bodies were found...., in just few minutes the fear of the unknown that lurks at the top of the mountain had given so many of them reasons not to climb.....

"Hey..."

Erica quickly jolted from her thoughts and turn to face the person who had spoken to her..., it was a lady probably her age grade..., she seem not to be scared by the stories that have spread into the hearts of people in the camp.....

"The climb will be tough and challenging..."The lady said taking her gaze to the Mountain stairs....."You've been quiet.."She said returning her gaze to Erica.."Are you afraid..?"

Erica inhale Softly and look around before she returned her gaze to the lady who was keenly waiting for a reply.....

"Lots of people are..."Erica replied..

"I can imagine their reasons..."The lady said...."I've heard stories myself.."

"About this place..?"Erica asked curiously as she recall the old woman's words...

"Yes..."The lady replied, a smile beeming the corners of her mouth....."The rumours might be true.., people die..."

Erica sighed, if the rumors are true, then why do people keep coming..., do people desperately want to seek the face of death....

"And it is said no one has actually made it to the top..."The lady continued....."But i don't believe that..., a determined person will do anything to get up there..."

Erica returned her gaze to the stairs, she knows going back wasn't longer an option, the lady is right, only the determined makes it to the top....

"What's your story...?"The lady ask

Erica sighed and fixed her gaze on the lady again.., for one who's seeking the face of God, she surely talks too much.....

"It's fine if you don't want to say.."The lady continued when Erica gave no reply..."People are here for so many reasons, some are here just for the fun of it.., others to pray because they think God is here..., but I find that a bit improbable...."

Erica wanted to reply, to tell her God is here but when the lady smiled at her, it made her wonder what she actually came to the mountain for......

"Am Louise..."The lady said extending her hand for a handshake....

Erica hesitated before she took the lady's hand..."Erica.."

"See you at the top.."The lady said..

Erica nodded and withdrew her hands.
Moments passed before the rest of the team joined them, after a pep talk, Erica realise it was time to climb..., she mutter a silent prayer before she took the first step....

The black mamba serpent slithered silently, its scaly skin shimmering in the light bulbs as its tongue occasionally flicked out to taste the fear in the air....., Wilson legs wobbled with fear when he could feel nothing but blind terror..., his mouth opening and closing like a goldfish, he watch the monstrous beast that hugs the ground, soulless, dark, and menacing..........

Adasire gulp down a dry lump in his throat as he look at the snake, he stood firm, avoiding distractions from both his son and the serpent ....

"Shift back son..."Adasire said before he began to make incantations while he streches the whip towards the snake......, right there the moment the snakes tilts it's head towards them again, Adasire in all his years of experience quickly knew what is going to happen....

"Close your eyes and get back..."A father said to his son as he calculated, waited patiently for the black mamba to strike ..., he could have go in for the attack but he quickly realise attacking in that moment will be a bad move..., with the whip in his hand..., he quickly grab a red handkerchief from his bag with his other hand and extended it to his son....

Wilson hesitated as great terror mount on him...., mouth shaking, he prays silently......

"Take it.."Adasire shouted with his gaze still on the black mamba.., he knew the moment he's distracted, the dangerous reptile will attack and it'll be fatal...

Fear clawed up Wilson's throat as he took the red handkerchief from his father..., conflicting thoughts ran in his head weather to hold on to the handkerchief or not, he's a Christian one that has promised himself not to associate with his devil worshipping father..., but right now he's caught between his pagan father and a dangerous snake.., he couldn't have believed it, he never believed it that humans could actually become snakes..., he has always known the world is full of miseries but never in his wildest imaginations could he have known a mystery will unfold before him someday.., this isn't the fickle thoughts he has always had, this is a life and death situation and he isn't sure weather to screamed for help or be still and let his father handle it....

"Cover your eyes..."Adasire ordered..

Dread twisting in his gut, Wilson did as he was told, he blindfolded his eyes even without asking reasons for doing it..., but somehow he trust his father, believe whatever his father is up to was for good reasons....

In that momnet between wanting to attack and staying still, the black mamba snake began to contracts its venom gland, it squeezes a small amount out at high pressure. The venom hits the floor of it's fang hole, bounces upward and out it's mouth....

Adasire who anticipated the black mamba action quickly jumped and the snake venom, the cocktail of toxins consisting nerve poisons hit his chest, a spray hitting his lower jaw.....

Right there, as the black mamba began to coil, preparing for another defense, Adasire seize the opportunity to attack.., without ado, he poured more of the whitish concoction on the snake body....

Pain enacted as the white concoction fell on the snake skin.., in that moment the snake search for all the possible places to flee....

Sensing the black mamba fear, Adasire splashed more of the whitish concoction on the snake skin.......

As the concoction shreds the black mamba skin....., it quickly coil tightly and the moment Adasire attempted to spray more of it in it's body, it lunged forward from it's coil position at an accelerated speed with it's exposed fangs, in the blink of an eye, it bit Adasire in the leg...

"You've got better with your killing skills...."Calypso stated as she raise her eyes from Prophet Celas dead body to the new visitors......"Am impressed but that was my husband. ..."

"You look dead..."Avira chided ......

"Am recovering..."Calypso said...."I've laid down for too long..."

"Well you're about to lay down again..."Begret cut in, her voice laced with spite....

Calypso scoffs...."That grudge..., I never knew it's still in there..."

"You're not welcomed here..."Dove chimes in...

Calypso sighed. ..."Trust me, I've no intentions of going to the water..."

"We have no intentions of keeping you alive..."Avira retorted. .

"Really, You've come to fight me...."

"You shouldn't have returned....."Lovina interjects. ..

Calypso took a step backwards before her gaze move from one of them to the other. .., she saw their desperation, she's not strong enough to stand against five. ....

"Wait..."She said when Avira attempted to attack her....."I am not the enemy...."

"You've always been the enemy...."Avira replied brusquely. ..

"It's different this time..., while I was in the other side, trapped in that pit alone, I had a revelation. ..., I saw the face of the one who'll destroy us all.. and she's started the quest already..., if she's not stopped, we'll all perish when the one whose name shall be named anger unleashes....."

Lovina scoffs...."You're saying this to save your skin..."

"This is the truth..."Calypso said...."A human is bend on destroying us all and if she's not stopped, she'll accomplished her aim...., look into the dark mirror, you'll know this is true....."

Avira look at her sisters, Calypso words sound believable but who will believe someone who has brought their world nothing but suffering.., she's an enemy...., in that moment between deciding fighting her and wanting to find the truth behind her revelation, Avira let down her guard.., Calypso seize the opportunity, she quickly ran towards Avira.., a second passed before her hand rip through Avira shirt.., thrust deep into her chest and snatched her heart from her chest.....

Blue blood pooped into her hand before Avira shredding human skin fell with a thud on the ground..

Shock swept across the rest of the mermaid.., once more, Calypso used their shock state to her advantage, she moved unto the next person.., her skinless hands grabbed the two sides of her head and with a powerful force, she detached her head from her body...., and that was when another mermaid attacked her from the back.., breaking a handful of bones from the skeleton.....

"I've always despite you..."Ingrid said as she look at her dead sisters....

"I've never liked you either. .."

"So you told that lie just so you could attack.. ."Dove chimes in angrily

"It wasn't a lie..., she's started already..."

Angrily, Ingrid went in for the attack..., her strength failed her when the skeleton overpowered her and tossed her aside...
Dove and Begret ran towards her..., they mutter words among themselves before they disappeared from sight....

The walking skeleton lour down at the dead mermaids whose real shape was laying lifelessly on the floor.., a second passed before she moved her gaze to prophet Celas......

After a while, she walked past him to his wardrobe, she pick one of his garment and wore, wearing a cap on her skeleton head to march the garment......

Kendrid walk towards the kitchen like the fire in his eyes has been dowsed by cold water, he moves his eyes more slowly, towards the fridge, like they're heavy, an effort to move....

He's sad, sad over his sister's dead and right now he feels empty....

He manage to open the fridge to get the cup of water his mother had asked for....
Once again tears rain down his eyes as he recall the moment the doctor had announced his sister's death...., his sister was fine, how could she had die in such mysterious way....

He grabbed the bottle of water from the fridge and was about to leave the kitchen when he saw something..., someone standing just few steps from him...., shocked he shift aback, he blink and whoever he saw wasn't there anymore...

His heart took a flight and he felt he could have imagined it..., taking a deep breathe to calm his panic, he took a step to leave.., walking as fast as he can out of the kitchen.., he became totally oblivious of the banana peel on the ground..., he stepped on it and quivkly lost his balance as the banana peel slipped him...., totally unable to control himself, he hit his head on the wall before his body fell on the ground, his head hitting the hard tiles with a thud...., what followed was blood running from his head..., left unattended to, he began to lose blood, little by little his sight began to blur until he was completely swept into his untimely death.....

For a while Beatrice said nothing, she kept as still as a stone..she hardly seemed to be breathing at all..., Her mouth bowed forward and her brow sloped back, and her skull shone pink and speckled within a mere haze of hair, which hovered about her head like the remembered shape of an altered thing. She looked as if the nimbus of humanity were fading away as she grieve in thoughts of her daughter......

"God knows best.."Her friends had told her but why would God take her only daughter, why her daughter....

A tear sheen down from her eyes and that was when she heard a loud scream...., she quickly stood up accompanied with well wishers and few of the church members that have visited to console them upon hearing the news....

They ran towards the kitchen and the few ones who had seen the reason the maid had screamed tried to stop the pastor and his wife from entering the kitchen......

Beatrice broke out a loud scream as she saw her son laying in his pool of blood..., she couldn't cry, couldn't talk anymore, she just stood over her son's body as people tried to take away his body.....

"Not my son too..."Pastor Alfred cried out.....

Pastor Alfred cries angered Beatrice, impulsively, she quickly grabbed his shirt.......
"You killed my children. ..."She stated with red-rimmed eyes.....

Everyone stood to watch at the sudden revelation. .

Pastor Alfred didn't say a word.., perhaps he's too sad to, loosing two children in less than 24hours isn't really a welcoming record...

Tears rain down Beatrice cheeks as she seized the collar of his shirt...., in that moment it quickly dawned on her, the reality of her thoughts.....

"Your so called pastor is a ritualist..."Beatrice shouted....., she knew any moment she'll break down from depression. .., with the dead of her kids, her life is as good as over.., she has nothing more to live for.....

"He killed our children. ..."She continued, anger ripping through her throat....

Exasperated, pastor Alfred quickly pushed her aside, away from him.....

"Everyone leave.."He shouted

Some people hesitated but when he shouted again, they left the house mumbling words on their way out..., making sure no one gets in, pastor Alfred locked the door after them....

"You stupid woman..."Pastor Alfred chided with curled lips. ..."How dare you..?"

Beatrice felt nothing but anger and in that state, she grabbed a knife and thrust it at him making a cut in his hand.....

"You don't deserve to live you animal..."Beatrice fling back...."What did you say you want.., fame, power, money....., was any of these worth killing my children for...?"

Pastor Alfred look at the cut in his hand and then lower his head to his dead son..., then he remenbered what his wife had said..., a new swell of rage came upon him, he didn't think before he ran towards his wife..
The unexpected attack made Beatrice yanked back before pastor Alfred slapped the knife from her hand, Beatirce retaliated by grabbing anything her hand could reach and threw them at him but Pastor Alfred was like a beast who has just been released from it's cage..., he slapped Beatrice, the resounding slap making Beatrice fall and that was when he went down on her...
He ignore the knocks on the door and found way to her throat. .., in a blip of rage, he began to strangle her, Beatrice fought against his firm grip but all to no avail..., colour drained from her face and moments after moments, she began to fade until breathe left her and she completely fade from existence. ....

When she couldn't fight anymore, pastor Alfred realises it and he quickly let go of her....

He took a deep breathe waiting for her to say a word but when she said nothing, his eyes enlarges with shock, he touched her hand, there was no pulse. .., he quickly stood up afraid he has just killed his wife. .., when a loud bang came on the door again with voices calling his name from outside, he spun around only to see a man with a red wrapper tied around his waist...., on the man right hand was a live vulture and the other a boiling pot...

Pastor Alfred heart raced with tremendous speed as he yanked back ........

"You've broken the rule..."The man said, his voice distorted. ..."You weren't supposed to bite the hand that feeds you..., you failed on your sacrifice and as such must face the consequences. ....."

"What sacrifice. ..."Pastor Alfred dared to say back...."Your fake ass god ridiculed me in public.., how dare they kill my children...."

Furious, pastor Alfred grabbed a knife in attempt to stab the man but a powerful force stopped him, what followed was blood pooping from his mouth, he fell to his knees before powers beyond him licked away his breathe from him and he finally gave up the ghost....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:17am On Apr 02, 2022

Derek woke up with a headache, every thought in high definition, his eyes took in every ray of light and that was when he stood up, he quickly recalled what had happened, how he was going to be barbecued and Nerissa. .......

His eyes enlarged as he look around him..., shock swept across his face realising he's in his house, right there in his sitting room...., how exactly he got to his house didn't matter anymore, what matters is making sure he's safe.., what if all this is just a prank, what if....

His thoughts seized when a liquid drip down his face and drop into his hand...., fear engulfed him as he quickly noticed he's bleeding, he touch his forehead and rub blood on his hand....., wondering how he has sustained the injury, he wanted to make a move from where he is to take a look at the mirror but he stopped. ., the fear of someone might be watching him, even his own house isn't save anymore. ..

Taking a deep breathe to calm his panic, he took a steo and that was when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach..., he couldn't bear it and that was when he fell back on the chair....., The stomach aches came so fast that he wince in pains and held on to the chair and whatever was close. The pain was intense, a spasm that took over and left him unable to think let alone walk.......

His house door creaked..., but he couldn't bring himself to look at the door as the jarring pains drew him into an unfamiliar world and it was as if There is a stake being hammered into his lower back, the strikes radiating pain in a way that shatters his brain....

"Don't move....?"Skylar said from the door as she search the place with her eyes to see if he's alone...

When Derek made no reply but grimace in profound pains...., Skylar drew closer to him and pointed the gun at him.... but she couldn't understand why Derek was screaming..., in that moment, between deciding weather to shoot Derek as she's been paid to do or not, she watch as Derek's stomach began to bulge outward and the markings in his stomach began to bleed....and it was as if something was tearing him open from inside....

"Shoot me..."Derek cried out amidst the pain..

Skylar could not believe what she's seeing.., there was no logical explanation to it...., seeing Derek scream in pains make her realise he wasn't worth wasting a bullet on.., whatever is happening to him is killing him...

"Please....."Daerek begged as pain branched across his chest twisting his belly like lightning......."Kill me, stop the pain...."

Skylar nibbed her lips and dropped the gun to her side...."There won't be any need for that..., you're as good as dead..., the Senator won't need to worry about you.."

Derek sucked in a sharp breathe at the pain but couldn't say a word..., he touch his stomach as more blood pour from it....
Skylar stole one last at him before she left him to his mystery. .....

Adasire quickly jump backwards as the snake fangs connected with his legs..., refusing to give her another opportunity to attack..., he strike the black mamba with the whip......

The black mamba chatter with pains on the ground giving Adasire another edge but as he drew closer. ...., the black mamba lunge it's movement as it propelled it's venom, the black mamba muscles squeeze her glands to squirt the venom before it sprays it out in distinctive geometric pattern. ......., before Adasire could be fully aware of what happened, a large portion of venom landed in his eye. .....

Adasire screamed as he fell backwards. ..., in that moment, Wilson removed the blindfold from his eyes upon hearing his father's scream....., fear overshadowed as he watch the black Mamba coiled again before it disappeared from sight. ......

Inspector John sighed before he move his gaze to his ringing phone...., he looked at the caller and dropped it back on the table realising it's the late girl father that was calling again...., the case would be done with if only Erica had stayed instead of running to God knows where..., he couldn't bring himself to tell the dead girl's father that the suspect is nowhere to be found..., he was at the verge of answering the call when his office door open..

He dropped the phone back on the table and look at the constable that had opened his door without knocking. ...

"We know where Derek is sir...."The constable said.....

"Where...?"Inspector John asked anxiously

3 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:17am On Apr 02, 2022

Derek staggered as he walk on the road. , clenching his teeth whenever the pain hit, the protruding stomach was now subsided and after minutes of reflecting what his life has been like, he has come to a conclusion, if he's going to die, he'll do that in the house of God..., he thought of Erica..., his only regret is not been there for her and if he survives this and she still wants him.., he'll forever be faithful to her and God......

Getting to the church gate, he hesitated as he thought of all his love ones, everyone he'll miss if whatever is inside him comes out.., he sighed and took a step towards the building and that was when the police vehicles pulled up on him.....

"Put your hands behind your head.."Inspector John shouted as he jump down from the police vehicle. .....

Derek hesitated, instead he watch between him and the church...., when the policemen pointed thier gun at him, he flinched and quickly put his hands behind him..., and went on his knees ..

He was going to tell them he needed to seek God's face.., God's intervention but he was a little too late, that jarring pain that had eluded him for a while came throbbing him...., he screamed, the shirt he had manage to wear torn from his body as his stomach thrust forward....., He fell on his back as his stomach rose and fell.....
The policemen watch in awe as Derek screamed in pains..., Inspector John oblivious of what exactly was going on ran forward to assist Derek but quickly stopped in his tracks when Derek's stomach cut open...., what followed was his intestines bursting out....

Derek tried to mutter words but breathe failed him..., when more blood pooped out from his stomach, he gave up the fight and gave in to the cold hands of death......

Inspector John froze still as a hand pulled out from Derek's protruded stomach, before it's full length crawled out from Derek's lifeless body....., his taurine eyes were glittering with hostility......., it has a large red eyes and since it was small, it has a small horn on the side of it's head and it's scent was terrifying. ..

Onlookers stopped to look as many took out their phones to video...

A chill run down inspector John spines, , for a moment, he couldn't talk, couldn't move, he just stood watching the bloody creature as it move it's devilish eyes around as if it was surveying the area.....

"What in God's name is this.......?"Inspector John mutter...

In that moment between trying to figure out what the creature is and comprehending what just happened..., the policemen instinctively pointed their guns at the newbie monster, each ready to fire at the unknown creature if it makes any move....

Erica continue climbing, she knew the top was still far ahead but she's determined. .., adrenaline already got coursing, urging her to do what no one has achieved.., she continued with the rest of the team, each supporting each other to get to the top....

She look ahead, they're not even nearly halfway..., the lady at the counter had told her it'll take atleast three days to get to the top and the first day hasn't even got dark and people were tired.., every now and then they stop to rest....

"You're not tired are you.....?"The lady by her side asked when she began to slow her pace....

Erica didn't want to reply her..., the lady has been talking non stop since they embarked on the journey.., sometimes she pretends like she's listening to her but she isn't, she's so concern about getting to the top and there is no room for distractions.....

"You would have been scared if you had seen him..."The lady said..

Erica gulp a dry lump in her throat as she return her gaze to the lady.....
"What do you mean....?"Erica ask....

"Am talking about him...."The lady chided, her countenance quickly switching. ..."That thing torn him apart....."

Erica look away, totally lost on what she's saying but as she attempt to move forward, the lady blocked her way....

"But we still have a chance, his soul is mine....."

Erica didn't say a word as conflicting questions bubbled in her head.., others stopped walking as they stand to see what the problem was......

"Who are you.....?"Erica asked..

When the lady gave no reply but lowered her gaze...., Erica followed the direction of her eyes and that was when someone shouted...

"She's holding a knife..."

Erica wanted to shift aback but she was a minute too late.., the lady plunged the knife in her stomach...

Erica's widened her eyes in shock before pain enacted and blood pooped from her stomach...., others made a move to collect the knife from the lady but they quickly stopped when the lady changed shape into someone else......

Fear rent the air and everyone quickly took to their heels and started running back down after witnessing a person change form.....

Blood pooped from Erica's mouth as she saw the person standing before her.., in a low tone, she mutter her name...

"Nerissa. ...."She mutter.

A smile circled Nerissa's lips before she plunged in the knife deeper inside Erica's stomach.., more blood from Erica's mouth..., the moment Nerissa pulled the knife from her stomach, Erica fell down and rolled down the stairs..., a few tumble and she stopped. ..

She was fading, she Knew she was as more blood flow with ease from her body watering the stairs as it flows downwards. ...

Nerissa's laugher echoed before she walk down to meet Erica...."You really think you can get to the top....., you can't even get up, you're dying, how would you get to the top now....?"

With ragged breathes and pain circling every part of her, Erica knew she was dying but she refuse to believe her story will end this way..., and so with that..., with a strength she never knew she had left.., she set her right hand forward and began to crawl upstairs in her injured belly..... before she mutter........."GOD IS NOT DEAD..."

IYAWO MAMMY WATER.

FINAL EPISODE DROPPING SOON....

15 Likes

Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:18am On Apr 02, 2022
kenearth50:
Still Following here
Thanks man
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:19am On Apr 02, 2022
RichNFamos1:
You can bring fort your contents in to reality not just in your write ups but in movies i have YouTube channels for sell , i , edit and shoot videos also 07048402652 chat me up
Alright
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Silver1996(m): 1:20am On Apr 02, 2022
purity23:
GT you promised me today, am still waiting.
Am sorry dear.., time hasn't been on my side.
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Ann2012(f): 7:10am On Apr 02, 2022
See interesting tori
Thanks for the update boss
Re: Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) by Blake755: 7:24am On Apr 02, 2022
Sliver1996 doing what you know how to do best

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.