Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,526 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go (43343 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? / Why Pantami Must Resign Or Be Sacked- Punch Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by BruncleZuma: 7:52pm On May 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin

100% The military takes over after Buhari
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 14, 2021
Moferere:
Sometimes it is better to keep our cards to our chest. She has exposed herself

Only coward those what you say.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by colorsofrainbow: 7:56pm On May 14, 2021
360degreess:
.. Don't mind that confused woman.. It's only fraudstars, ipob terrorists, Yahoo boys, criminals,etc.. that are afraid of linking up their NIN with their SIM..
Mannabbqgrill is that you? grin

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by yahmohy27: 7:56pm On May 14, 2021
Charleys:

No one is linking NIN except maybe you've done yours, I am waiting for them to do their worst.

It's their lose, because if people don't recharge how will they survive.
Efulefu who knows you

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2021
U go know say the government is a mockery of itself and useless at the same time...

See how many times deadline for the NIN linking has been postponed and nothing is happening?

Stupid government...

Ogun kill all of una there! angry

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Federickson02: 7:59pm On May 14, 2021
Guys I've linked mine already. Pls how do I unlink it? embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by blackmaine: 8:00pm On May 14, 2021
360degreess:
.. Don't mind that confused woman.. It's only fraudstars, ipob terrorists, Yahoo boys, criminals,etc.. that are afraid of linking up their NIN with their SIM..
what about bokoharam terrorists nkoh, uncivilized brains of a kunu filled and supporter of APC slave

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by bdauran: 8:02pm On May 14, 2021
U'll soon be blocked.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by ChiefSosa(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2021
I never even start registration/linking. I'm waiting to see how this whole NIN brouhaha will end. Fear bin dey catch me when dem first dey talk dead line around February, but I no even care at this point sef. I get other things wey dey my head. This tin b like film and I must watch am till d end

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 14, 2021
Moferere:
That is why we are where we are as a nation. People that have a voice and influence are not speaking out or keeping their card to their chest, allowing evil to go on. She is not exposing herself, she is taking a stand for truth and justice.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by officialmario(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2021
My airtel and glo has been barred from making calls already, i am waiting for them to block my MTN sim, then i will sell my phone and use the money to buy shoe.

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Tinubuadvocate: 8:04pm On May 14, 2021
I don't really know what is wrong with federal government self they have fixed expiring date for this NIN of a things yet they bow for minority. They should not extend it anymore majority has already done it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:04pm On May 14, 2021
It's too risky for an accused terrorist affiliate to be heading an agency that determines citizens identity

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Plut01: 8:06pm On May 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:
If I link am make I turn maggi
grin grin

Your own dey always too much. You like trouble ehn

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by AfonjaFirstSon: 8:06pm On May 14, 2021
Aisha Yesufu trying to prove a point.

Our Hausa brothers from another mother, na beg we dey beg una, make una dey born with sense na.

How can one man born football team because he want children. How is this Hausa man going to feed this football team.

That is why we have Almajiris Everywhere, both in Idp camp, Boko Haram camp, Fulani herdsmen camp, Bandits, name them.

We urge our Hausa brothers to born children they can Carter for, not giving birth like chicken.

One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by nedekid: 8:06pm On May 14, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Abeg make una no vex, I won ask question.

Which state this Aisha Yusuf come from?
I think Edo.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by harakiri(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2021
360degreess:

Aboki...

This crap you typed is the fuel we need to ensure no elections 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by lexy2014: 8:07pm On May 14, 2021
richiemcgold:
why's she afraid of ordinary NIN? she probably has some skeletons in her cupboard.

What are d skeletons she has in her cupboard & how does that equate to her decision not do d nin linking?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by lexy2014: 8:08pm On May 14, 2021
richiemcgold:
why's she afraid of ordinary NIN? she probably has some skeletons in her cupboard.

Can u kindly tell me d essence of NIN on one hand and d need for it be linked to phone numbers?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by lexy2014: 8:10pm On May 14, 2021
360degreess:

Is that so? Does Aisha Yesufu fall into any of d above categories u mentioned?
Glad u mentioned "terrorists". Is Patami a terrorist?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by PAWG(m): 8:11pm On May 14, 2021
I like this woman but what’s special about her data that NCC can’t access if they want to?

0r is she saying her phone lines aren’t registered, madam shift abeg

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Oshilolo(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2021
Hmmmm God go help us
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by zeyt: 8:12pm On May 14, 2021
This woman is hell raiser and morbid attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by PAWG(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
Aisha Yesufu trying to prove a point.

Our Hausa brothers from another mother, na beg we dey beg una, make una dey born with sense na.

How can one man born football team because he want children. How is this Hausa man going to feed this football team.

That is why we have Almajiris Everywhere, both in Idp camp, Boko Haram camp, Fulani herdsmen camp, Bandits, name them.

We urge our Hausa brothers to born children they can Carter for, not giving birth like chicken.

One Nigeria.

They look well fed and clothed cheesy

On a serious note, this is madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by PAWG(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2021
Ellalam54:

If you can take over my Instagram account I’ll pay you to collect it back, deal?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by tit(f): 8:15pm On May 14, 2021
Old olosho

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by paduzman: 8:15pm On May 14, 2021
Take it or leave it, she has a very strong point sha

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Eriokanmi: 8:16pm On May 14, 2021
Moferere:
Are you playing allegiance to Alquaeda too like pantami? How's she exposing herself here ?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Jostoman: 8:18pm On May 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:
If I link am make I turn maggi
grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by moneyissweet(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2021
Edo Muslim

JONSYN7154:
Abeg make una no vex, I won ask question.

Which state this Aisha Yusuf come from?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Remember1313: 8:19pm On May 14, 2021
And I've linked embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary / Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v / Boko Haram Kills Captain Anthony Tekemeka In Borno (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.