Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go (43336 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? / Why Pantami Must Resign Or Be Sacked- Punch Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by ityP(m): 10:46pm On May 14, 2021
tjhinal:
This bastard called Aisha Yesu should mind her business. She never see anything good that concerned Muslim or Northern. She never condemned the killing of Fulani women and children by her her brothers and sister (ESN) from the south east, now talking of terrorist, useless hypocrite.

Shut up there. The woman is a Muslim herself. She just hates terrorists unlike you
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by ledaman: 10:50pm On May 14, 2021
SILVERLINES:
Terrorist Isa pandemic is trying to have the number of Christians in the zoo so he can carry out his deadly act on us.

He can send his terrorist brothers and friends nothing de happen we de wait for them
Must you display your stupidity on social media? What has religion got to do with NIN registration
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Joel3(m): 10:53pm On May 14, 2021
With foreign number and whatsapp who still needs nigeria number. Nin won't do anything. We have already registered that sim for biometric data. Adding nin won't make any difference.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by sevenhundred(m): 10:53pm On May 14, 2021
everydayperson:
Please do your NIN as ordered by the Federal Government of Nigeria, It will allow the Government Security forces to trace patterns of support and activation of terrorists among us especially Boko-Haram, ENdSars, Oduduwa, MEND and IPOB sympathisers across Nigeria and abroad
apart from Boko Haram, what is the crime of the others? Infact govt cause all the trouble.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 14, 2021
Nobody cares if u link ur number or not, MTN, Airtel and Glo have millions of customers to bother about someone like u
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by onuman: 10:59pm On May 14, 2021
360degreess:
.. Don't mind that confused woman.. It's only fraudstars, ipob terrorists, Yahoo boys, criminals,etc.. that are afraid of linking up their NIN with their SIM..

Parasite. IPOB will undo you, make you depend on what you get from your environment to develop yourself, the humans in your environment and develop the place. That’s how it’s done in true federal countries.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Sammyblaq(m): 10:59pm On May 14, 2021
4t4th:
wetin concern me?. Na your problem

grin grin grin
For the Pictures... Egbe Eluigwe gbagbuo gi there
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by prigoz(m): 11:00pm On May 14, 2021
Moferere:
Sometimes it is better to keep our cards to our chest. She has exposed herself
Exposing herself by saying that bitter truth.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:02pm On May 14, 2021
Moferere:

SHUT UP THERE!!!

Helinues behind this moniker

No atom of shame!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by TeGaTeGa1(m): 11:08pm On May 14, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Sorry bro, the business deal I was expecting to have the dough didn't work out.
Ok boss
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by chrisvic007: 11:20pm On May 14, 2021
JONSYN7154:
no wonder she get mind. She's a thorn in their flesh.

A thorn in whose flesh? Small pikin dey worry you.

Nobody cares whether the anarchist lives or dies.

It's that simple.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by vickydevoka(m): 11:28pm On May 14, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Abeg make una no vex, I won ask question.

Which state this Aisha Yusuf come from?
Confirm Auchi woman.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Tekrify(m): 11:50pm On May 14, 2021
See this one....we shall see na grin grin grin
Charleys:

No one is linking NIN except maybe you've done yours, I am waiting for them to do their worst.

It's their lose, because if people don't recharge how will they survive.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Shikini: 11:59pm On May 14, 2021
So true.
Me too ...
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Nobody: 12:18am On May 15, 2021
ityP:

Wetin dey your brain bros? Bandits regularly call naija govt but govt no fit track the calls. Abi na because them ma no link NIN? When Una go get sense

grin grin grin u fit resist when dem come for you? better kwaiyet! and do your NIN - you nor fit fight Presidency
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Nobody: 12:19am On May 15, 2021
sevenhundred:
apart from Boko Haram, what is the crime of the others? Infact govt cause all the trouble.

Expressing their displeasure in a dictatorship regime - it is not done
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Nobody: 12:20am On May 15, 2021
1Dray:

And who are you?

Person wey get NIN and recognizes that he lives in a dictatorship and not a democracy - reset your perception accordingly or wen jam jam you an you go move
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Nobody: 12:21am On May 15, 2021
Jostoman:
village people go just dey one side now dey look you.

dem no get NIN - so dia4 dem no fit see me - different dimensions grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Bjornson01(m): 12:24am On May 15, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
Aisha Yesufu trying to prove a point.

Our Hausa brothers from another mother, na beg we dey beg una, make una dey born with sense na.

How can one man born football team because he want children. How is this Hausa man going to feed this football team. Can't you connect the dots?
Its all a planned agenda.
I won't say further.

That is why we have Almajiris Everywhere, both in Idp camp, Boko Haram camp, Fulani herdsmen camp, Bandits, name them.

We urge our Hausa brothers to born children they can Carter for, not giving birth like chicken.

One Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by effort1: 12:50am On May 15, 2021
360degreess:
.. Don't mind that confused woman.. It's only fraudstars, ipob terrorists, Yahoo boys, criminals,etc.. that are afraid of linking up their NIN with their SIM..

Typical.

I know you are desperate to have our Contacts under the control of your fellow terrorist brother.

The only thing your region offers Nigeria is destruction
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Lagoon0: 1:07am On May 15, 2021
Moferere:
Werey just tell us you've done nin. Wetin be expose 4 here?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Lagoon0: 1:10am On May 15, 2021
360degreess:
Don't worry we're linking nothing. cheesy they will postpone till next century.

For the fact that aboki made the suggestion its not for me
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by nyiamfrank: 2:45am On May 15, 2021
Moferere:
Exposed herself how?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Kingrefreshed: 3:37am On May 15, 2021
goatandyam:
Buhari is a terrorist
And a serial killer
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Moferere: 3:40am On May 15, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP THERE!!!

Helinues behind this moniker

No atom of shame!
What/who is Helinues?
Some of you are so Uncultured
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by 001spice: 5:03am On May 15, 2021
[quote author=Moferere It better nt to comment if u have nothing meaningful to say. U just expose ur lack of wisdom
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by dederocs(m): 5:55am On May 15, 2021
This woman rant dumb sometimes...yes he must go, but her talk sometimes sha undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:01am On May 15, 2021
Federickson02:
Guys I've linked mine already. Pls how do I unlink it? embarassed embarassed

What is dead can never die again. Sorry bro grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by November1857(m): 6:05am On May 15, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
That's a lie, the lady is from Kano state.
She isn't, she was brought up from there...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Basicend: 6:08am On May 15, 2021
But she has a BVN, National identity card, School and work details on data bases.

FG and cohorts already have ur data madam.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by BuharisBoy: 6:12am On May 15, 2021
Why are you so obsessed with fantami is he ur ex, did he dump you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 / Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack / What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.