Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,516 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go (43341 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? / Why Pantami Must Resign Or Be Sacked- Punch Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by CasNova: 8:20pm On May 14, 2021
This sounds like a political statement.

I think she is only playing to the gallery.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by precious1967(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2021
The grand patron of legal terrorists is in Aso rock. Pantami ride on
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Jostoman: 8:24pm On May 14, 2021
everydayperson:
Please do your NIN as ordered by the Federal Government of Nigeria, It will allow the Government Security forces to trace patterns of support and activation of terrorists among us especially Boko-Haram, ENdSars, Oduduwa, MEND and IPOB sympathisers across Nigeria and abroad
village people go just dey one side now dey look you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by neyohh: 8:24pm On May 14, 2021
Two day's later, we have security issues in Nigeria, buhari is clueless and incompetent grin , very unfortunate people.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Misterone: 8:26pm On May 14, 2021
Another idiot on the loose. Just because you hate a minister of government, you want to disobey government policy? Can an American say "I hate this minister therefore I would reject the social security number!" Aisha Yesu fu is going mad.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 14, 2021
Charleys:

No one is linking NIN except maybe you've done yours, I am waiting for them to do their worst.

It's their lose, because if people don't recharge how will they survive.

Na Mumu dey link him NIN to him phone

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:34pm On May 14, 2021
Is your NIN not needed for Binance trade
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by symbianDON(m): 8:34pm On May 14, 2021
everydayperson:
Please do your NIN as ordered by the Federal Government of Nigeria, It will allow the Government Security forces to trace patterns of support and activation of terrorists among us especially Boko-Haram, ENdSars, Oduduwa, MEND and IPOB sympathisers across Nigeria and abroad
Bros forget that thing!! Even Pantami, has he linked his own?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 14, 2021
richiemcgold:
why's she afraid of ordinary NIN? she probably has some skeletons in her cupboard.
What is this one sayin.
Sorry o, but it's like you lack wisdom sir

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by bigpicture001: 8:37pm On May 14, 2021
Moferere:
Sometimes it is better to keep our cards to our chest. She has exposed herself

It's not about fear, she is trying to begin a movement of social disobedience

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by 1Dray(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2021
everydayperson:

And who are you?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Numerouno94(m): 8:41pm On May 14, 2021
360degreess:
.. Don't mind that confused woman.. It's only fraudstars, ipob terrorists, Yahoo boys, criminals,etc.. that are afraid of linking up their NIN with their SIM..

Last last na Israel go handle una case. Terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by anataala: 8:42pm On May 14, 2021
She’s deceiving people let her share her phone number and BVN for us to investigate
November1857:
Why I won’t link NIN to my phone number —Aisha Yesufu

https://punchng.com/why-i-wont-link-nin-to-my-phone-number-aisha-yesufu/?amp

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2021
360degreess:
.. Don't mind that confused woman.. It's only fraudstars, ipob terrorists, Yahoo boys, criminals,etc.. that are afraid of linking up their NIN with their SIM..
An Alqueda, Boko Haram member terrorist says you should link NIN and you went ahead by giving this excuse

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by tunary(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Guys if i knew that buhari put a terrorist as communications minister i wont have linked my number to NIN as well
I equally made a mistake linking my nin and number. So many people regret their actions because they are not aware terrorists are behind this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Tonyblessed(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2021
richiemcgold:
why's she afraid of ordinary NIN? she probably has some skeletons in her cupboard.

Mumu. It is when those corporations start losing money and running in losses, you will know the voice of consumers matters a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by ityP(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2021
360degreess:

Has your brothers, BokoHaram and Fulani herdsmen linked theirs? When Pantami has helped them to link, then ordinary citizens would. Craze dey do you. We go link NIN while your brothers go dey terrorise. Wetin Una wan use the NIN do? Abi, to direct your brothers to our side? Mad people

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by morikee: 8:50pm On May 14, 2021
Many ignorant people on this forum sha the NIN you registered who is in contral of the data i guess na una papa ni linking your NIN to your number or not he is still in charge of your data if he likes he can do whatever he likes with it as una claimed better talk something reasonable than yearning rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by stupidmod3: 8:51pm On May 14, 2021
Moferere:
Sometimes it is better to keep our cards to our chest. She has exposed herself
which card.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by HONOR1: 8:52pm On May 14, 2021
Charleys:

No one is linking NIN except maybe you've done yours, I am waiting for them to do their worst.

It's their lose, because if people don't recharge how will they survive.

Bro we are on the same page.... i will never link my data

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Olawalejeremy18(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2021
JONSYN7154:
no wonder she get mind. She's a thorn in their flesh.

Abeg she's from Kano ooh
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Sirvon: 8:53pm On May 14, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Abeg make una no vex, I won ask question.

Which state this Aisha Yusuf come from?
Edo
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by ityP(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
God bless you all, do not Link it till the ultimatum elapsed.

We'll know whose power is pass cheesy

Very anyhow lots. Criminal sympathizers

You see your life. Many ultimatum has elapsed and they postpone. They will keep postponing and we won't link. Your bandits brothers are making calls to your ogas but they no fit track the calls and you want make we link NIN. Craze dey do you

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2021
360degreess:
You didn't mention boko haram,iswap,bandits,fulani herdsmen...ok so o u are one of them.Nairalanders take note o

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by ityP(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2021
everydayperson:

Wetin dey your brain bros? Bandits regularly call naija govt but govt no fit track the calls. Abi na because them ma no link NIN? When Una go get sense

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by HONOR1: 8:56pm On May 14, 2021
NIN... ? I dont even have the number not to talk of linking with my SIM. I love how she bring the case up again cos its dying already.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2021
November1857:
Why I won’t link NIN to my phone number —Aisha Yesufu

https://punchng.com/why-i-wont-link-nin-to-my-phone-number-aisha-yesufu/?amp
Street child like her, don't link your nin to your sim when your line was disconnected who will lose? Foolish like,
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Kdon2: 9:00pm On May 14, 2021
360degreess:

One of panti sympathizer is here o!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by ityP(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2021
Misterone:
Another idiot on the loose. Just because you hate a minister of government, you want to disobey government policy? Can an American say "I hate this minister therefore I would reject the social security number!" Aisha Yesu fu is going mad.

That's because na that minister go get access to the NIN and he is a terrorist. America would not appoint terrorists as ministers

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Kdon2: 9:01pm On May 14, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Abeg make una no vex, I won ask question.

Which state this Aisha Yusuf come from?

Edo state
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Brushstrokes20: 9:01pm On May 14, 2021
Spot on Aisha!...bloodthirsty govt of self serving THIEVES and shameless TERRORISTS!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by SouthSouth1914: 9:05pm On May 14, 2021
everydayperson:

Rubbish! Government wants to sell our data to China! If BVN cannot do it, let’s leave it. Those who wants to do are offcourse free to do it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me / Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out / Two Policemen ‘Who Leaked Operation’ To Taraba Wadume Kidnap Kingpin Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.