Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,635 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go (43342 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? / Why Pantami Must Resign Or Be Sacked- Punch Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by ityP(m): 7:03am On May 15, 2021
everydayperson:

grin grin grin u fit resist when dem come for you? better kwaiyet! and do your NIN - you nor fit fight Presidency

Come for me because I no do NIN? Lmao. Even your govt no take the matter serious. Watch them postpone the date again. Terrorists
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by naniawini(f): 7:51am On May 15, 2021
I'm not linking any NIN to my phone number angry Let then do their worst undecided undecided undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Darligold(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by EgiHabibu: 8:33am On May 15, 2021
everydayperson:
Please do your NIN as ordered by the Federal Government of Nigeria, It will allow the Government Security forces to trace patterns of support and activation of terrorists among us especially Boko-Haram, ENdSars, Oduduwa, MEND and IPOB sympathisers across Nigeria and abroad

���
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Owologbo(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2021
360degreess:
.. Don't mind that confused woman.. It's only fraudstars, ipob terrorists, Yahoo boys, criminals,etc.. that are afraid of linking up their NIN with their SIM..
Terrorists are proud of linking their NIN because it's a family business with patami as the head.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:09am On May 15, 2021
Good one
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Basher8583: 9:34am On May 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Edo people with balls

Dat one get balls or she's speaking under the influence of cocaina
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by IAMPEDRO: 10:24am On May 15, 2021
November1857:
She isn't, she was brought up from there...
The question that was asked is which state is she from. Whether she grew up in Calabar or elsewhere it doesn't matter.
She is from KANO period.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by SILVERLINES: 12:37pm On May 15, 2021
ledaman:
Must you display your stupidity on social media? What has religion got to do with NIN registration
you are the stupid one here for thinking am stupid
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by cowboyT: 1:27pm On May 15, 2021
everydayperson:
Please do your NIN as ordered by the Federal Government of Nigeria, It will allow the Government Security forces to trace patterns of support and activation of terrorists among us especially Boko-Haram, ENdSars, Oduduwa, MEND and IPOB sympathisers across Nigeria and abroad
so, endsars is a terrorist group. you are a KANGAROO.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by ajl: 2:10pm On May 15, 2021
Moferere:
Sometimes it is better to keep our cards to our chest. She has exposed herself

What cards are you keeping to your chest? What's the card and what's the chest in this context? Illogical comment.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by salam8528: 2:51pm On May 15, 2021
JONSYN7154:
no wonder she get mind. She's a thorn in their flesh.
Thorn on whose flesh? Keep deceiving yourself. Tell her to expose her terrorist husband b4 she point hands on anyone outside.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by IMASTEX: 5:16pm On May 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:
If I link am make I turn maggi
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by plaindealer: 6:18pm On May 15, 2021
Listening to this deceptive and crooked woman, you'd think she's right here in Nigeria or live in Orile, Makoko or womwhere in Abuja or Onutsha.

This is when Nigerian elites that got rich and benefited from the corrupt Nigerian system shed crocodile tears and deceive gullible and disgruntled Nigerians.

Of what relevance is your rant about MIN in Nigeria or to the average Nigerian when in fact you don't live in Nigeria, you are not a resident and your address is not anywhere close to Nigeria?

You live in your posh, privileged, elite, and sheltered castle in Scotland with your pampered and well sheltered children and husband, but you still want the gullible and unsuspecting Nigerians to swallow your scam and disingenouse poorman activist routine, last time I checked they don't accept or know anytrhing about MIN in Scotland where you and youe family call home.

These elites incites Nigerian youths and pollute their airwaves with their self serving rants from the comfort of their priviledge existence thousands of miles away, her own children are not in Nigeria and thry are far far removed from her incitements and thr chaos they create in Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by baloney: 6:43pm On May 15, 2021
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by prof12(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2021
November1857:
Why I won’t link NIN to my phone number —Aisha Yesufu
Anybody who refuses to link his/her NIN to their SIM cards are criminals, point blank.
Aisha you never support anything good and you create the most noise in the country. You are a dumb ass.

https://punchng.com/why-i-wont-link-nin-to-my-phone-number-aisha-yesufu/?amp
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by prof12(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2021
November1857:
Why I won’t link NIN to my phone number —Aisha Yesufu

https://punchng.com/why-i-wont-link-nin-to-my-phone-number-aisha-yesufu/?amp
Anybody who refuses to link his/her NIN to their SIM cards are criminals, point blank.
Aisha you never support anything good and you create the most noise in the country. You are a dumb ass.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Nobody: 10:46am On May 16, 2021
cowboyT:

so, endsars is a terrorist group. you are a KANGAROO.

i just want to ginger #ENDSARS people since una don shut-up after just a few deaths - how far. wen be di next movement
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by DaddyYankee: 5:33pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
SouthSouth1914:

Rubbish! Government wants to sell our data to China! If BVN cannot do it, let’s leave it. Those who wants to do are offcourse free to do it.
[/s]Shut up you Fraudster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out / Two Policemen ‘Who Leaked Operation’ To Taraba Wadume Kidnap Kingpin Arrested / Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.