Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go (43339 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? / Why Pantami Must Resign Or Be Sacked- Punch Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Kdon2: 9:11pm On May 14, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
Aisha Yesufu trying to prove a point.

Our Hausa brothers from another mother, na beg we dey beg una, make una dey born with sense na.

How can one man born football team because he want children. How is this Hausa man going to feed this football team.

That is why we have Almajiris Everywhere, both in Idp camp, Boko Haram camp, Fulani herdsmen camp, Bandits, name them.

We urge our Hausa brothers to born children they can Carter for, not giving birth like chicken.

One Nigeria.

Unfortunate lots... Don't mind them. That na why their lives bend bend!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by IgOga(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2021
Unfortunately your bank accounts are already linked to your NIN. Everything will be linked soon...it's not only in Nigeria. It's global. We are moving to Internet of things.
Presidency need too sack Panti asap
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Kdon2: 9:13pm On May 14, 2021
tit:
Old olosho

Olosho whose life get meaning unlike yours wasting away.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Vulcanheph(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2021
TeGaTeGa1:

Bro, u stil in on that camera stuff?
Sorry bro, the business deal I was expecting to have the dough didn't work out.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Theboss100(m): 9:16pm On May 14, 2021
360degreess:
.. Don't mind that confused woman.. It's only fraudstars, ipob terrorists, Yahoo boys, criminals,etc.. that are afraid of linking up their NIN with their SIM..
All terrorists and their supporters must burn.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Theboss100(m): 9:18pm On May 14, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Guys if i knew that buhari put a terrorist as communications minister i wont have linked my number to NIN as well
Is there a way we can unlink?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by anselm791(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2021
Moferere:
Sometimes it is better to keep our cards to our chest. She has exposed herself

Yeah she's no coward, don't worry about her.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by aspabay(m): 9:29pm On May 14, 2021
Charleys:

No one is linking NIN except maybe you've done yours, I am waiting for them to do their worst.

It's their lose, because if people don't recharge how will they survive.

I laugh at your ignorance.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by tjhinal: 9:34pm On May 14, 2021
November1857:
Why I won’t link NIN to my phone number —Aisha Yesufu

https://punchng.com/why-i-wont-link-nin-to-my-phone-number-aisha-yesufu/?amp
This bastard called Aisha Yesu should mind her business. She never see anything good that concerned Muslim or Northern. She never condemned the killing of Fulani women and children by her her brothers and sister (ESN) from the south east, now talking of terrorist, useless hypocrite.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by tjhinal: 9:36pm On May 14, 2021
Theboss100:
Is there a way we can unlink?
Nonsense, bunch of fools.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by tjhinal: 9:38pm On May 14, 2021
November1857:
Why I won’t link NIN to my phone number —Aisha Yesufu

https://punchng.com/why-i-wont-link-nin-to-my-phone-number-aisha-yesufu/?amp
This bastard called Aisha Yesu should mind her business. She never see anything good that concerned Muslim or Northern. She never condemned the killing of Fulani women and children by her her brothers and sister (ESN) from the south east, now talking of terrorist, useless hypocrite.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Friend22(m): 9:41pm On May 14, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Abeg make una no vex, I won ask question.

Which state this Aisha Yusuf come from?

Na Edo state oh unfortunately.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by ada9ja(f): 9:43pm On May 14, 2021
Charleys:

No one is linking NIN except maybe you've done yours, I am waiting for them to do their worst.

It's their lose, because if people don't recharge how will they survive.

see reasoning
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Marpol2021(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2021
WILL YOU KEEP QUIET,SHE IS AS BOLD AS LION.
Moferere:
Sometimes it is better to keep our cards to our chest. She has exposed herself
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by ugofulfilled(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2021
360degreess:
.. Don't mind that confused woman.. It's only fraudstars, ipob terrorists, Yahoo boys, criminals,etc.. that are afraid of linking up their NIN with their SIM..

You didn't mention Boko Boys
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Misterone: 9:46pm On May 14, 2021
ityP:

That's because na that minister go get access to the NIN and he is a terrorist. America would not appoint terrorists as ministers
So you think only the minister can have access to the NIN! hmm, you people are so funny. you go to the bank, your NIN is requested by a common teller or customer care and you are here talking about Minister. Even in Nimc, low level staffs will play with your NIN talkless of a Minister. Rubbish.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Freddo99(m): 9:55pm On May 14, 2021
As from today am the no 1 fan of aisha yesuf. This woman truly stand for d truth. may God bless her and protect her in her struggles against the evil doers in our nation.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by humble1988: 9:56pm On May 14, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Abeg make una no vex, I won ask question.

Which state this Aisha Yusuf come from?
Her tout behavior should have give u a glimpse of that. She is from Edo state
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Puhrs: 10:04pm On May 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by mrkia(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I have two SIM cards , I'm owing money on both approx. #2000 naira.... So I can't wait for them to block them, because if na the NIN Linkage , I NO GO DO AM.
that's exactly the thinking of the criminals.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by knowhowk: 10:08pm On May 14, 2021
It's well

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by IAMPEDRO: 10:09pm On May 14, 2021
360degreess:
All right, why are we linking our cellphone number?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by IAMPEDRO: 10:15pm On May 14, 2021
November1857:
Edo state
That's a lie, the lady is from Kano state.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by bareal(m): 10:15pm On May 14, 2021
4t4th:
wetin concern me?. Na your problem

grin grin grin

You are standing with a terrorist sympatizer and you are beating your chest to it. Who do u dis tin sef?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by RulerIAm(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2021
4t4th:
wetin concern me?. Na your problem

grin grin grin
nor b must goat
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by RulerIAm(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
God bless you all, do not Link it till the ultimatum elapsed.

We'll know whose power is pass cheesy

Very anyhow lots. Criminal sympathizers
which one is better, criminal or terrorists sympathiser? Asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by kingsceedon(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2021
richiemcgold:
why's she afraid of ordinary NIN? she probably has some skeletons in her cupboard.

Hardcore Terrorist speaking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by tnerro1(m): 10:33pm On May 14, 2021
If you have linked your own, please open call center where the rest of us can make calls, as long as terrorist Isa Pantami is in charge, am not linking any fvcking thing.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by mrkia(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2021
This girl don't have brain �!!!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by ityP(m): 10:44pm On May 14, 2021
Misterone:
So you think only the minister can have access to the NIN! hmm, you people are so funny. you go to the bank, your NIN is requested by a common teller or customer care and you are here talking about Minister. Even in Nimc, low level staffs will play with your NIN talkless of a Minister. Rubbish.

It's the minister we are alarmed about. Na him get ties with terrorists. Don't blame us. We trust the banks and others not to share our info, we don't trust a man connected with terrorists. How that one take hard to grasp oga?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go by Moferere: 10:46pm On May 14, 2021
Marpol2021:
WILL YOU KEEP QUIET,SHE IS AS BOLD AS LION.

You are Uncultured. You don't tell elders to keep quiet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.