Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Just A Year After Marriage, I Am Now Her Houseboy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just A Year After Marriage, I Am Now Her Houseboy (4937 Views)

After 10 Months Of Marriage -I Just Discovered Who I Married / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just A Year After Marriage, I Am Now Her Houseboy by stupidmod3: 9:00pm On May 15, 2021
from girlfriend hate sex to looking for a Tom boy.
Seriously what do u kids gain from writing this rubbish
Re: Just A Year After Marriage, I Am Now Her Houseboy by Michelle55: 10:03pm On May 15, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6550579/girlfriend-always-feels-guilty-after

Op, are you being employed to write sensational stories or what exactly is your problem?

Just few days ago you said your gf feels guilty after sex and now you're automatically married today, nothing wey Musa no go see for gate.

So within few days, you've proposed to her, did traditional marriage and then white/court wedding (whichever one rocks your boat), getting married must be an easy feat cheesy

I won't be surprised if you become grandfather tomorrow grin nothing is impossible in your dream world my brother.. Enjoy biko, na you dey reign.
Re: Just A Year After Marriage, I Am Now Her Houseboy by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 15, 2021
Perfectdanny:

As i saw unknown gun men i was compelled to quote you. May all the wishes of the unknown gunmen towards 'security agencies' come to pass.

May they plunder, loot n destroy all police stations nationwide. Unknown gunmen once again ayam inviting you to Yenagoa, attack all road safety offices and particulaly Igbogene police station and A' division at onopa.

If u need help contact me please. I go drive una for free. God bless u.

Sorry to ask but are you a terrorist because it's only a terrorist that will be wishing for the downfall of security officials

My comment about the Unknown gun men was supposed to be a joke and not to be taken seriously
Re: Just A Year After Marriage, I Am Now Her Houseboy by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 15, 2021
kelvinrhs:

Sorry to ask but are you a terrorist because it's only a terrorist that will be wishing for the downfall of security officials

My comment about the Unknown gun men was supposed to be a joke and not to be taken seriously

AM NOT JOKING!!!
Re: Just A Year After Marriage, I Am Now Her Houseboy by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 15, 2021
I don't think OP is mentally okay. The thread you created about your holy-fucking gf who is playing mind-game with you is still getting traffic & now it is about your married wife again. Even if you're a content writer, there are ways to go about it.

Re: Just A Year After Marriage, I Am Now Her Houseboy by heniford2: 4:30am On May 16, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I have turned to houseboy since I married this woman oh. it's not even up to a year oh. God help men.

She would nag and complain all day, as if she was allergic to sex too. just because she borrowed me small money for the wedding oh.

Abeg I am tired, I am contemplating divorce but none of my family member has ever divorced before. I don't want to be the first to set the example for my younger ones.

it seems my woman is perpetually angry, I try to please her, it is wahala, I used to be a bad boy oh, I don't know if I should go back to that lifestyle. this woman is really pushing me to the wall.

Why is she doing this to me. what can I do.

lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique

I need advice from fellow nairalanders
this is how yo reset her sense back woman can manipulative...

Wake her up one early morning 1am mid morning don't wake her up gently make it in a hurry mode tell her you have tried with her attitude that at this point your done with all her stupid character, be mean tell her that like she has found another man to remarry her so has you also threaten her with break up, tell her thank God she is not pregnant for you and you have nothing either to lose in it likewise her, then pause make her understand very well that ur position in this Relationship whose to lose after that leave the bed and sleep down make sure u leave before her in the morning while coming back bye new keg to lock the house reject her food 4 days,and start making calls acting like your single,

draft a divorce Booklet give to her to make her understand that her home of few months is breaking up, accues her of infelidity then relax and watch the drama because she it will rest her brain if she's still stubborn break up you have nothing to lose
Re: Just A Year After Marriage, I Am Now Her Houseboy by Nobody: 5:27am On May 16, 2021
B.S

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings / Has Anyone Here Dated A South Africa Babe Before? / Lunch Is Ready (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.