Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? (35943 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by DedeNkem: 9:58am On May 21, 2021
Alexgman1:
All my life i have been in several sweet & sour relationships but my present one is the best ever.
But yet i miss my recent ex for two things; Shes a TALKATIVE & A GOOD COOK.
Thats wat am missing. Am a talkatitve too but am missing good & delicious food.
But i love my new lady like no other. Shes calm, clever, cute & compassionate.

What do u miss about your ex?

There's no perfect girlfriend or boyfriend! Nobody has it all. You can send your present girl to a cooking lesson.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by DedeNkem: 10:02am On May 21, 2021
Offpoint1:
If I have anything to miss you about, you wouldn't be my EX.

I got no ex

It seems you're a novice.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by trojan84(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2021
Ficient:
Any time you touch her for night, she must open the portal and give you scholarship. Nothing like I'm not in the mood or I am tired or you did not buy what you promised me. Then I use to have delayed ejaculation, minimum of 30 minutes before dam go burst, she fit don tire and kponyor don dey pepper her o, I'm like make I come out, she go say I want you to cum first.

I need someone like her

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 22, 2021
trojan84:

I need someone like her
E make sense
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by nairamaniac: 8:00am On May 24, 2021
Bola146:
I prefer being single than being in a relationship that lacks good communication God forbid!

God bless Bayo wherever he is, if not for genotype cry cry he was just too much okay for me not the ones that will never have #100 money to buy credit or can't call you for three days Or the one I met that could flash like cheesy cheesy But would prefer me
doing the calling because I want husband grin grin Mba! Most men thought I'm desperate looking for a man ( I will always be the one to call) that was why most of them took me for granted. This is new me! I can't start what I can't continue, I'll prefer to call my siblings than forcing calls on a useless man that doesn't have my time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U have really been thru alot.

And alot have also been THROUGH YOU.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Mckhala80(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2021
Marpol2021:
What about your child with your ex? will you also forget her
why would i forget my responsibility which is my daughter ? I'm not irresponsible dude !
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Mckhala80(m): 12:17pm On May 31, 2021
Marpol2021:
What about your child with your ex? will you also forget her
Thank God you said would u instead of have you .... The answer is why would i ? She's the best for me.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Demigod22: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
I really miss the sex, her vibes. My present girlfriend is nothing compare to her, she is not always ready for sex, even to kiss me she said she is shy, I have already pushed her to friend zone but she haven't realize yet.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 18, 2021
I thought you're married naw, nothing wey we noh go read for nairaland again.
Today you're married, tomorrow you're single...
Bola146:
I prefer being single than being in a relationship that lacks good communication God forbid!

God bless Bayo wherever he is, if not for genotype cry cry he was just too much okay for me not the ones that will never have #100 money to buy credit or can't call you for three days Or the one I met that could flash like cheesy cheesy But would prefer me
doing the calling because I want husband grin grin Mba! Most men thought I'm desperate looking for a man ( I will always be the one to call) that was why most of them took me for granted. This is new me! I can't start what I can't continue, I'll prefer to call my siblings than forcing calls on a useless man that doesn't have my time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Bola146(f): 6:22am On Jun 18, 2021
AfricanGiant91:
I thought you're married naw, nothing wey we noh go read for nairaland again.
Today you're married, tomorrow you're single...

Why not borrow glasses or tell someone to interpret for you! undecided Na them, father of five kids! Ask goggle!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2021
nah 11 noh be 5, see ya ugly face sef,ngawgwan grin
Bola146:

Why not borrow glasses or tell someone to interpret for you! undecided Na them, father of five kids! Ask goggle!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Abattagods(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2022
i go talk my mind oh, this one no dey wet. but the other one,, oh my gosh!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked cheesy thats my problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Your Boyfriend May Not Be In A Hurry To Become Your Husband / Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.