Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? (35963 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by neyohh: 7:58pm On May 18, 2021
A305:
I'm very sefish with compliments but guess what ... Your symmetrical face earned this.

You gorgeous!

And about being single, you female; at some point you just have to accept a man because the society will pressure you to. Maybe not now but nurture wins over nature sometimes.

Thought I was the only one who noticed.

She's gorg
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Lilpen3758: 8:01pm On May 18, 2021
oluplus:

Oya shoot your shot. No harm in trying
na my eyes Abi Na Olympus I dey see way reply me ??
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Beckysexy(f): 8:04pm On May 18, 2021
wumi2017:
Forever is d deal grin my dear Jawalis..I miss you grin
Wait o.
Is Jawalis your ex ? shocked
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2021
My ex sucks dìck better
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Elzakzaky: 8:19pm On May 18, 2021
Bola146:
I prefer being single than being in a relationship that lacks good communication God forbid!

God bless Bayo wherever he is, if not for genotype cry cry he was just too much okay for me not the ones that will never have #100 money to buy credit or can't call you for three days Or the one I met that could flash like cheesy cheesy But would prefer me
doing the calling because I want husband grin grin Mba! Most men thought I'm desperate looking for a man ( I will always be the one to call) that was why most of them took me for granted. This is new me! I can't start what I can't continue, I'll prefer to call my siblings than forcing calls on a useless man that doesn't have my time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
If calling means so much to you, abeg make we hook up. I promise to with you for, at least, 5 hrs daily tongue
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2021
Lori Iro Remix reloading...
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Flier: 8:21pm On May 18, 2021
Lol
Glozaglobal:
But why?

See I don't think God will ever forgive me,I was planning to marry Ngozi but I had another lady who was pregnant for me(7 months),one day my pregnant girl friend called me to help her to the mall to buy baby things,on our way to the mall we were picked up by Sars operative because the car I was driving wasn't under my name(I just bought the car so I was yet to change the ownership) they lied that its a stolen vehicle and they have been looking for it for weeks so I should pay 2 million else they are going to kill me
After 8 hours of beating,they called one guy to take me to the bush to go and kill me then I remember that NGOZI's Dad is a Popular SAN so I ask for a phone to call her,about an hour later,NGOZI came with her Dad,on sighting the pregnant lady(she was like"is he your husband"winkand the idiot replied Yes!that was the end of the relationship thought she insisted her Dad must bail me out

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by tunize(m): 8:24pm On May 18, 2021
roteblomen:
I'm not in a present relationship at the moment, but what I missed about my ex is the absence of her need to be right. Her peaceful, settled and responsible behaviour. Her homely attributes, and how gracious she revel in her feminity. You'll never see her curse, use profanity, or treat others in anything but good.

Even those that are in the lowest of the economical hierarchy are treated with utmost respect, and she never misses the chance to pet a random cat when she meets one. She is truly a pure soul to behold. She sets the standards for what a woman should be so high, that I've hardly came across women out there that can match, talk more of exceed her in these attributes.

The only person (except my family) that I can 100% be myself with. I don't have to meet some externally imposed standards in her presence. I can just be. I can be broke, rich, sad, happy, overweight, whatever, and she just loved me regardless. God bless her. The kind of jewel you truly know the value of only when it's gone. God bless her.
Bros abeg nor vex if this babe good like this waitn xup why did you let her slide?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by olalekan783: 8:27pm On May 18, 2021
my ex can cook better than my present chick. i miss that
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2021
brainhgeek:
This topic can be dangerous to some existing relationships
Guy men no gree cap wetin dem miss o..
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by EndRape2(f): 8:28pm On May 18, 2021
Mumu you are not God

Get out, women are marrying at 50, some will marry a widower and be happy.

some will even marry a younger guy so get out.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Maski87: 8:28pm On May 18, 2021
Nothing, I am still chopping both of them,but the don't know
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by poweredcom(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2021
Shut up op

Nothing nice about Nigerians girls they got noting to offer in relationship

@womenareapes1
@mosdii
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:36pm On May 18, 2021
Bola146:
I prefer being single than being in a relationship that lacks good communication God forbid!

God bless Bayo wherever he is, if not for genotype cry cry he was just too much okay for me not the ones that will never have #100 money to buy credit or can't call you for three days Or the one I met that could flash like cheesy cheesy But would prefer me
doing the calling because I want husband grin grin Mba! Most men thought I'm desperate looking for a man ( I will always be the one to call) that was why most of them took me for granted. This is new me! I can't start what I can't continue, I'll prefer to call my siblings than forcing calls on a useless man that doesn't have my time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Kudos. That is how it should be.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by yommygift15: 8:42pm On May 18, 2021
Her violence
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Ursulaa(f): 8:50pm On May 18, 2021
Never been in a relationship, just here to read and observe grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Bimpe29: 9:01pm On May 18, 2021
Sometimes they take you for granted because they think you’ll always be available. Allow them miss you.
Bola146:

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by seanwilliam(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2021
Lol I don’t think I miss anything about relationship tbh.

I have about 6 women I Dey fhuck now

I have two girlfriends though ..

I’m getting fhucked steadily and I really don’t know other benefits..

grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Maxvasia(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2021
Poop kwa? I do not understand grin
MejiLoyon:
Dem dey miss poop?
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by stanliwise(m): 9:13pm On May 18, 2021
Starz825:

So wetin come sup?
Baba is cheater
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 18, 2021
Ex? Miss? Nah. Past stays in the past.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 18, 2021
Any time you touch her for night, she must open the portal and give you scholarship. Nothing like I'm not in the mood or I am tired or you did not buy what you promised me. Then I use to have delayed ejaculation, minimum of 30 minutes before dam go burst, she fit don tire and kponyor don dey pepper her o, I'm like make I come out, she go say I want you to cum first.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by damostbeloved(f): 9:16pm On May 18, 2021
Although I’m currently single, I miss his gentility and aura
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by stanliwise(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2021
Stephenomozzy:

LMAOOO! Must have been one hell of a lady ba.

Shey you know that if you have some monies, she can learn from youtube and the rest.....just give her money to be buying all the ingredients as seen in the tutorial.....after a few trials here and there since she's supposedly clever she'll grab her own techniques and be making meals to die for.

Also...about being a talkative...shey na intelligent talkativeness o. no be by talkative, the talk dey make sense ni
Nice one. I prefer people who has the spirit of learning even if they arent so good at the moment than people who are very stiff to learning, even if they can do it well for the main time. It may remain so always

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by stanliwise(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2021
seanwilliam:
Lol I don’t think I miss anything about relationship tbh.

I have about 6 women I Dey fhuck now

I have two girlfriends though ..

I’m getting fhucked steadily and I really don’t know other benefits..

grin
FsWB I guess
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by PND01: 9:17pm On May 18, 2021
Na for people we get babe Women don show me shiege. Na olosho I dey now

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by powerblaze(m): 9:18pm On May 18, 2021
Absolutely nothing! My baby girl gives me the kind of joy I can't explain.
She filled my heart to the brim. No space for old memories.
Love you baby���

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Bola146(f): 9:21pm On May 18, 2021
AuroraBrls:

Shiloh and Prayer city is stylishly calling you...but you don't know yet.

Say that to your sisters undecided Are you God lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by seanwilliam(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2021
stanliwise:
FsWB I guess

Lol yeah .. im even tired of sex self.. draining me so much ..

That’s why I wonder people wey Dey beg for sake grin
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Marpol2021(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2021
Bola146:

Keep calling men useless,then more years will await you in your father's compound. remenber age is no longer on your side.be wise a stitch in time save nines,more over time and tide won't wait 4 u

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Pope98: 9:56pm On May 18, 2021
She was a nice girl always attentive and caring ,you no ft lack wen she de around .bt anty problems was too much always snooping around and wants to detect for you, so nigga had to bounce

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by AuroraBrls: 9:59pm On May 18, 2021
Bola146:

Say that to your sisters undecided Are you God lipsrsealed

They are all well behaved and long married, sorry to disappoint you.

The only one wey de give sign say Shiloh fit begin call her unless she changes her formula, na the one wey de do like you, busy being a feminist, pulling a ride that can buy 5plots of land in Ibeju Lekki, she has similar no nonsense traits like you, waiting for Rich prince charming...

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED / Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.