Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? (35954 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Hurt: 9:59pm On May 18, 2021
KanuSE:
Relationship! Relationship!! Relationship!!!

Sex! Sex!! Sex!!!

Be like una no get any better stuff to do with una life for that shit hole.

Nonsense and Buratai.
angry

But this is romance section na
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Puhrs: 10:01pm On May 18, 2021
I am heartless I don’t miss I hit

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Felicity001(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2021
Sex was the only tin I miss in ny relationships b4 I married, even my wife now would give it to me anytime I wanted it and even ask like her life depends on it but the moment you tie the knot with these ladies they just suddenly change like a moon light so I believe all women are simply the same.

So I'll say i didn't miss anything about any ex but missed a lot about singlehood.

13 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by all4ualone: 10:06pm On May 18, 2021
Sit down there, until you reach menopause abi before ur eyes go open...
Bola146:
I prefer being single than being in a relationship that lacks good communication God forbid!

God bless Bayo wherever he is, if not for genotype cry cry he was just too much okay for me not the ones that will never have #100 money to buy credit or can't call you for three days Or the one I met that could flash like cheesy cheesy But would prefer me
doing the calling because I want husband grin grin Mba! Most men thought I'm desperate looking for a man ( I will always be the one to call) that was why most of them took me for granted. This is new me! I can't start what I can't continue, I'll prefer to call my siblings than forcing calls on a useless man that doesn't have my time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by nwasteve(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2021
Absolutely nothing
No regrets
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by braine(m): 10:12pm On May 18, 2021
Erojepromise:
I miss nothing but the potpourri because l am currently reveling in singlehood#SANS

Youre too cute to be single.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by setone(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2021
No X, No Z grin
they re all the same in Character..
shocked
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by braine(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2021
Felicity001:
Sex was the only tin I miss in ny relationships b4 I married, even my wife now would give it to me anytime I wanted it and even ask like her life depends on it but the moment you tie the knot with these ladies they just suddenly change like a moon light so I believe all women are simply the same.

So I'll say i didn't miss anything about any ex but missed a lot about singlehood.

Does that mean there's no benefit for a man in Marriage?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by stanliwise(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2021
seanwilliam:

Lol yeah .. im even tired of sex self.. draining me so much ..

That’s why I wonder people wey Dey beg for sake grin
that is what you get with FWB. When times comes for serious issues. Like who can entrust to be a good mother of your kids, who you can trust to build a family/home with. Then you sure and most likely won’t want to pick any of those and you will fall back in the finding-a-partner zone.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Bola146(f): 10:29pm On May 18, 2021
Marpol2021:
Keep calling men useless,then more years will await you in your father's compound. remenber age is no longer on your side.be wise a stitch in time save nines,more over time and tide won't wait 4 u

Kid, Why not keep shut and advise your sisters at home

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by mywells: 10:54pm On May 18, 2021
My Exes were all Angeles Amazing.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by EngrChima88: 10:58pm On May 18, 2021
Alexgman1:
All my life i have been in several sweet & sour relationships but my present one is the best ever.
But yet i miss my recent ex for two things; Shes a TALKATIVE & A GOOD COOK.
Thats wat am missing. Am a talkatitve too but am missing good & delicious food.
But i love my new lady like no other. Shes calm, clever, cute & compassionate.

What do u miss about your ex?

Me na water, my present babe no dey water well for me cry
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Mckhala80(m): 11:01pm On May 18, 2021
I must confess that i never knew true love could come my path until i decided to move on . I miss nothin about my ex -girl friend but i misses only my child with her. My present girl is making me forget the past. I love and adore you@Haghezi. Let the past take care of itself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by feemi: 11:02pm On May 18, 2021
Alexgman1:
All my life i have been in several sweet & sour relationships but my present one is the best ever.

I miss everything about my zainab.
I miss her

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by NikAustine: 11:08pm On May 18, 2021
roteblomen:
I'm not in a present relationship at the moment, but what I missed about my ex is the absence of her need to be right. Her peaceful, settled and responsible behaviour. Her homely attributes, and how gracious she revel in her feminity. You'll never see her curse, use profanity, or treat others in anything but good.

Even those that are in the lowest of the ....economical hierarchy are treated with utmost respect, and she never misses the chance to pet a random cat when she meets one. She is truly a pure soul to behold. She sets the standards for what a woman should be so high, that I've hardly came across women out there that can match, talk more of exceed her in these attributes.

The only person (except my family) that I can 100% be myself with. I don't have to meet some externally imposed standards in her presence. I can just be. I can be broke, rich, sad, happy, overweight, whatever, and she just loved me regardless. God bless her. The kind of jewel you truly know the value of only when it's gone. God bless her.
why didn't you marry her then
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by slimjohn2k5: 11:11pm On May 18, 2021
I'm married now but one thing I missed with my ex is after good satisfactory sex, she will tell me thank you and will do virtually anything I ask for. It made me to feel confident in myself

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by PierreAbutu(m): 11:37pm On May 18, 2021
Her open teeth, maternal nature and compatible yansh....God understands why I left her embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Franklydes(m): 11:48pm On May 18, 2021
Alexgman1:

Good sex
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Tamakay(m): 11:50pm On May 18, 2021
I miss my Ex for sex. She give it to me anytime i want it but this present one, it's like i'm paying her for sex. She will always ask for money or i buy things for her b4 sex. The most annoying part is; you can give her peanut and she will collect it. I'm thinking of dishing her out at the end of this month because i'm having this feeling that i'm dating a prostitute.

Like my Ex, she doesn't ask so i always give her good money. There was a day i transferred 50k and she begged that she want to send back 20k and that it is only 30k she actually need. I'm regretting so bad why i let such a nice girl leave my life. We should have ended up as husband and wife. Just regretting!!

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by candygist: 12:01am On May 19, 2021
Bola146:
I prefer being single than being in a relationship that lacks good communication God forbid!

God bless Bayo wherever he is, if not for genotype cry cry he was just too much okay for me not the ones that will never have #100 money to buy credit or can't call you for three days Or the one I met that could flash like cheesy cheesy But would prefer me
doing the calling because I want husband grin grin Mba! Most men thought I'm desperate looking for a man ( I will always be the one to call) that was why most of them took me for granted. This is new me! I can't start what I can't continue, I'll prefer to call my siblings than forcing calls on a useless man that doesn't have my time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Aunty, who ask you all this questions ?
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Emperor4tune(m): 12:16am On May 19, 2021
women are the same everywhere
the good ones are just flashing
the trait in exchange for something
ones they get that thing from you they wear back their default mode
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by luminouz(m): 12:21am On May 19, 2021
Bola146:

Bola, stop all this plenty talk and call me jor

I will flash you with my Glo line. Call with your MTN. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Bola146(f): 12:23am On May 19, 2021
candygist:

Aunty, who ask you all this questions ?

Ask google

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by luminouz(m): 12:37am On May 19, 2021
Angy55:

Heya

Keep quiet dia
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by KoshCAD: 12:51am On May 19, 2021
I miss nothing about my ex.

Anu, mba.

No economic value,

No moral advice,

No financial support or advice

Worst thing, very horible on bed.

Spit

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by KoshCAD: 12:55am On May 19, 2021
Bola146:

Hmmm, see life. While I was in love with a baby mama, she still took me granted just cos of so much love I have for her.

And here you are crying on top guys not calling you.

Ma fi ipe ba tie he. Unless I don't love you.

Though I have met a lady that said same thing like this,I do call her well before we met finally,only for her to bill me on first day.

That infuriated me and I quit straight.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Murketeer: 1:11am On May 19, 2021
roteblomen:
I'm not in a present relationship at the moment, but what I missed about my ex is the absence of her need to be right. Her peaceful, settled and responsible behaviour. Her homely attributes, and how gracious she revel in her feminity. You'll never see her curse, use profanity, or treat others in anything but good.

Even those that are in the lowest of the economical hierarchy are treated with utmost respect, and she never misses the chance to pet a random cat when she meets one. She is truly a pure soul to behold. She sets the standards for what a woman should be so high, that I've hardly came across women out there that can match, talk more of exceed her in these attributes.

The only person (except my family) that I can 100% be myself with. I don't have to meet some externally imposed standards in her presence. I can just be. I can be broke, rich, sad, happy, overweight, whatever, and she just loved me regardless. God bless her. The kind of jewel you truly know the value of only when it's gone. God bless her.
How come you broke up with this kind of woman?
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Gkemz: 1:12am On May 19, 2021
Intelligence, smartness and outspoken

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Gagare1(m): 1:17am On May 19, 2021
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. One of my best decisions ever is walking out of that wicked relationship. A manipulator and potential cheat she is.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Bestinstinct(m): 2:25am On May 19, 2021
I miss everything....from food, sex, how she loves and all. She’s everything and everything I’ve ever wanted in a woman except her uncouthness Ha! Had to leave before she turns me to a monster. I really do not know how long I’ll be able to restrain myself cos her tongue is venomous.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Cashalhaji: 4:13am On May 19, 2021
My immediate ex is d best love I ever had in d last 3 decades ... So down to heart, supportive, man-maker ( bring out d best & finest in u), intelligent, energetic, full of fun & selflessness. Though so possessive but full of live and praises & appreciate every little bit of effort.

She was a serial cheat ... But above all I regret not having d patient to work with her on that habit.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Iamaboonasir(m): 4:41am On May 19, 2021
Bola146:

Call me(I'd do the same) and i won't take u for granted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED / Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.