Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? (35936 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Gravity56: 6:18pm On May 18, 2021
Good Kush and alcohol

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by seunsiju(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2021
H
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Dmeji4444(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2021
BJ
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by helinues: 6:19pm On May 18, 2021
What's Ex, what's present girlfriend?

We don't know the meaning of that in Orion galaxy
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by adonnaiii: 6:19pm On May 18, 2021
Intelligence, smartness and outspoken

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Angy55(f): 6:20pm On May 18, 2021
roteblomen:
I'm not in a present relationship at the moment, but what I missed about my ex is the absence of her need to be right. Her peaceful, settled and responsible behaviour. Her homely attributes, and how gracious she revel in her feminity. You'll never see her curse, use profanity, or treat others in anything but good.

Even those that are in the lowest of the economical hierarchy are treated with utmost respect, and she never misses the chance to pet a random cat when she meets one. She is truly a pure soul to behold. She sets the standards for what a woman should be so high, that I've hardly came across women out there that can match, talk more of exceed her in these attributes.

The only person (except my family) that I can 100% be myself with. I don't have to meet some externally imposed standards in her presence. I can just be. I can be broke, rich, sad, happy, overweight, whatever, and she just loved me regardless. God bless her. The kind of jewel you truly know the value of only when it's gone. God bless her.

Heya
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Baba40(f): 6:20pm On May 18, 2021
Absolute Loyalty..... I lost

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by FiverrTutor(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2021
I still miss her beautiful smell till date. That girl always turned me on 24/7. She was also a damn good cook..

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by tnerro1(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2021
She was beautiful, she was fair, she was tall, she was busty, she was sweet in bed, she was expensive embarassed

Ifeoma, if you are reading this

I still love you.. kiss

And I still hate you tongue

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by NiceMen: 6:23pm On May 18, 2021
Bola146:
I prefer being single than being in a relationship that lacks good communication God forbid!

God bless Bayo wherever he is, if not for genotype cry cry he was just too much okay for me not the ones that will never have #100 money to buy credit or can't call you for three days Or the one I met that could flash like cheesy cheesy But would prefer me
doing the calling because I want husband grin grin Mba! Most men thought I'm desperate looking for a man ( I will always be the one to call) that was why most of them took me for granted. This is new me! I can't start what I can't continue, I'll prefer to call my siblings than forcing calls on a useless man that doesn't have my time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
It is always like that. I can say the same too. What I noticed is that when you make efforts to sustain a relationship because you believe that you have to invest in it, the other person begin to feel like you are needy and desperate or you can't do without them.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by dmgr(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2021
roteblomen:
I'm not in a present relationship at the moment, but what I missed about my ex is the absence of her need to be right. Her peaceful, settled and responsible behaviour. Her homely attributes, and how gracious she revel in her feminity. You'll never see her curse, use profanity, or treat others in anything but good.

Even those that are in the lowest of the economical hierarchy are treated with utmost respect, and she never misses the chance to pet a random cat when she meets one. She is truly a pure soul to behold. She sets the standards for what a woman should be so high, that I've hardly came across women out there that can match, talk more of exceed her in these attributes.

The only person (except my family) that I can 100% be myself with. I don't have to meet some externally imposed standards in her presence. I can just be. I can be broke, rich, sad, happy, overweight, whatever, and she just loved me regardless. God bless her. The kind of jewel you truly know the value of only when it's gone. God bless her.

If she meant all this to you and has all the qualities u mentioned, then why is she now an ex and not the person you re with?
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by stunnert(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2021
She's a stonner just like me, we'd get high and have some mind blowing sex. But my new madam hates the smell of MJ so much that man can't even smoke in peace in his own crib.

Contact me if you need to find and locate someone ASAP!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Oracleforce: 6:24pm On May 18, 2021
Bola146:
I prefer being single than being in a relationship that lacks good communication God forbid!

God bless Bayo wherever he is, if not for genotype cry cry he was just too much okay for me not the ones that will never have #100 money to buy credit or can't call you for three days Or the one I met that could flash like cheesy cheesy But would prefer me
doing the calling because I want husband grin grin Mba! Most men thought I'm desperate looking for a man ( I will always be the one to call) that was why most of them took me for granted. This is new me! I can't start what I can't continue, I'll prefer to call my siblings than forcing calls on a useless man that doesn't have my time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

With money, most ladies overlook flaws....

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by hardbody: 6:25pm On May 18, 2021
Alexgman1:
All my life i have been in several sweet & sour relationships but my present one is the best ever.
But yet i miss my recent ex for two things; Shes a TALKATIVE & A GOOD COOK.
Thats wat am missing. Am a talkatitve too but am missing good & delicious food.
But i love my new lady like no other. Shes calm, clever, cute & compassionate.

What do u miss about your ex?

Problems, Issues and hassles. I happily miss all those.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Lordsonn: 6:26pm On May 18, 2021
The sucking. The midnight sucking. From 12:00am this girl will just drag by thing out and be sucking for hours while I was deeply asleep. I am still surprised how the thing dey rise even when I was sleeping. She will just wake me up when she wants me to put it......I am always tired because of her excessive demand for s-e-x. I am now free. I only missed her bondage and celebrating my freedom

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by KanuSE: 6:26pm On May 18, 2021
Relationship! Relationship!! Relationship!!!

Sex! Sex!! Sex!!!

Be like una no get any better stuff to do with una life for that shit hole.

Nonsense and Buratai.
angry

12 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Oracleforce: 6:26pm On May 18, 2021
Blackaxe16:
I did not miss my ex. The idiot cheat on me a thousand times. All because of my standard... Betrayer. I pretend to let go deep down e pain me... All women are betrayer just matter of time.

All women are betrayals including your female siblings, abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Ihatethemods2: 6:27pm On May 18, 2021
I don't have an ex.

Meanwhile, Watch the best of the ShediBalaBala Dance Challenge Compilation here. This video would make your day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pb-JgCpHVk
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by oluplus(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2021
Lilpen3758:
bola146 I like you.....I don dey observe you since and your comments don enter my eyes since I never see your face
Oya shoot your shot. No harm in trying
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by ecomalchemist(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2021
she no too hold bar like my ex but she dey make things happen and that's good enough for me, thanks and God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Baiser(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2021
Flier:
Hmmmm Ngozi ,No one can ever love me the way Ngozi loved
The lady that weeps if she doesn’t see me or if I ignore her calls
Sadly I disappointed her,broke her earth into pieces
And embarrassed her in the presence of her Dad
May God forgive me

Boys will be boys.

Why don't you tell her dis instead of saying it here?
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by JahBwoy: 6:28pm On May 18, 2021
I haven't dated in 3 years, but the last one was actually toxic so I've took at time to develop my self and really know who I am.

But as toxic as it was , I missed our chemistry till date. I'm a very crazy, out of the box person. And three years ago I could termed as weird, enigmatic or even eccentric, but I missed the way we blended. The communication and how she allowed me to explore my crazy idea of life. But lol she was a demon,

Now I have healed from that dark past , I still wonder if I'd ever meet someone with that Level of deep connection. Right now I'm just saving my energy enjoying my life single

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by anthonyuncle(m): 6:29pm On May 18, 2021
this post is for those currently in a relationship only

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Baiser(m): 6:29pm On May 18, 2021
Lordsonn:
The sucking. The midnight sucking. From 12:00am this girl will just drag by thing out and be sucking for hours while I was deeply asleep. I am still surprised how the thing dey rise even when I was sleeping. She will just wake me up when she wants me to put it......I am always tired because of her excessive demand for s-e-x. I am now free. I only missed her bondage and celebrating my freedom

I am looking for this kind of girl.

She's a jewel of inestimable value.
A diamond among precious stones
A shining star.

You bleeped up big time.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Krexpah(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2021
Single life is the best
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by brainhgeek(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2021
This topic can be dangerous to some existing relationships

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Massdamm(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2021
Flier:
Hmmmm Ngozi ,No one can ever love me the way Ngozi loved
The lady that weeps if she doesn’t see me or if I ignore her calls
Sadly I disappointed her,broke her earth into pieces
And embarrassed her in the presence of her Dad
May God forgive me

God we not forgive you bruv
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by uncleck: 6:32pm On May 18, 2021
For more than four years since we broke up, I'm yet to get into any other relationship. Will I find anyone that is beautiful, very intelligent, light skin like that of a baby without any blemish with much understanding? I doubt
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by FishFisher: 6:33pm On May 18, 2021
Her ass is something else ...the sweetness,tightness and grimness of the pussy and ass is wat I can't get in my present relationship.
Tonia I miss u jare
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by fruqy(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2021
Nothing at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband / Why Your Boyfriend May Not Be In A Hurry To Become Your Husband / Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.