Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,242 members, 7,953,913 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. (12798 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General / Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by YungMillionaire: 11:16pm On May 17, 2021
EXPEL her from school ASAP.
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by udomonday: 6:02am On May 18, 2021
WeAREallPERV:
So an innocent girl cannot be corrected without taking undue advantage of her?
Corruption is just everywhere
that girl is everything but innocent.she is currently imagining the teachers dick in her pussy.
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by CelebCircle: 6:53am On May 18, 2021
D'Banj seems to have followed Chioma Ekile as he testifies of his meeting Christ and also how's God gave him twins

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6S5mVZayfc
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by femi4: 8:01am On May 18, 2021
Janicex:
How should you handle it? This is disrespectful!
correct her and possibly change her seat
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Xmen149(m): 8:08am On May 18, 2021
my ekiti students show me that year sha cheesy ..they try am e no work some started blowing kiss and sexual blink cheesy e no work..some now went full swat,came to the staff room and profess love grin grin grin

ikole girls i hail oh cheesy cheesy cheesy

i told a mean female teacher to be coming around unannounced to be handling the situation or else she wants me to kill them with my hands cheesy and she accepted...
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Benki003(m): 8:12am On May 18, 2021
Okay but before you conclude that she wants u to see kpekus just know that there is a board thats covering the front view preventing you from seeing anything

Left for me she just need air there that's alll
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Hintona(f): 8:40am On May 18, 2021
Lilpen3758:
she doesn't need correction and you know this

What if she's a minor?
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Lilpen3758: 8:46am On May 18, 2021
Hintona:

What if she's a minor?
lol a blind minor you mean??
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Goldbw122(m): 9:15am On May 18, 2021
What the ....
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Nobody: 9:18am On May 18, 2021
chiiraq802:

What sought of sitting pattern is this

What i will actually do to that student, she will hate me.

I will just drop my writing chalk on the floor, then i will bend down and pick it. grin.

#Pun intended.
where's the pun please?
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by chiiraq802(m): 11:51am On May 18, 2021
Morray:
where's the pun please?
Go to Xvideos

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 18, 2021
chiiraq802:

Go to Xvideos
una go Dey throw grammar without knowing what it means.
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by chiiraq802(m): 6:15pm On May 18, 2021
Morray:
una go Dey throw grammar without knowing what it means.

Na your English

Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Janicex: 11:06pm On May 25, 2021
chiiraq802:

Na your English
English kwa?
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by BSdetector: 1:52am On May 26, 2021
It's just a plumbing issue.
Re: If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. by Greenlight123: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2021
;
Lilpen3758:
I will take her to a classroom where there's just the two of us
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) / Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.