Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (44671 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by jubrilELsudan: 11:11pm On May 17, 2021
ALWAYS BEGGING ME WHEN HE GETS BACK FROM WORK THAT I SHOULDN'T BE FVCKING HIS WIFE TOO MUCH THAT SHE IS ALWAYS COMPLAINING THAT SHE IS TIRED.

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by thatsleepboy1: 11:14pm On May 17, 2021
LadySarah:
Once had a neighbour that turned my flower lawn just below my kid's room window to her uziza/ugu garden.Told me mine had the healthiest soil in the compound.I didnt mindoo.

I changed it for her the day she packed fowl shit/cow dung to ennrich it the more.Everywhere in my house stunk!

Ada IGBO nílé tell us more biko. Nkè á wu number 2 gi.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by thatsleepboy1: 11:17pm On May 17, 2021
Zacksnow:
i was a tenant at 225 katakata street mehn dat house is full drama if u read abt it then u should knw what am talking abt lol na joke oh. My landlord luvs borrowing money and gossip alot abt his tenant. I change am for am 2 d extend he couldn't even ask me 2 pay my rent i have 2 park out cux i suspect he has hidden agenda

I sight you brother. One love from katakata street. Btw where's centino let him continue the update na.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by jaszplus12(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Its better you moved out, you should not be the one addressing their issues, they know what to do.

Yes o....in fact one cannot come between that kind of couple... violent to each other, yet inseparable!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by morgan100(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2021
I have this stupid neighbor that is a fool at forty, he does nothing, na the wife dey be the main source of income, yet he will be behaving as if he feeds everyone in the compound, if you see am greet am, he will answer as if he was the one who gave you the eba that you are last night.

If we need to fix anything in the compound, he will categorically say it's none of his business, and when the 3 flats contribute to fix it, he will use it. (Eg, the pumping machine).

He fights around with the most stupid reason, he tried it with me sometimes ago, me give am premium para...

The guy na he goat, am planning on moving out of the house.... The guy is a jealous being that is not always happy when he sees that things are moving well for someone. He begins to throw tantrum.

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by dododawa1: 11:31pm On May 17, 2021
Face me face you experience Compound matter
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 17, 2021
cricifixo:
Always trying to find out where i work & why i didn't go out

Na devil, run oh
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by PETGEB(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2021
Hodstat1986:
My neighbour is terrible. He wouldn't allow my children to enter his apartment while his child comes to my apartment almost daily to play with my children and enjoy everything in my home. The most annoying is that his wife doesn't work, she is a full housewife thereby engaging herself in backbiting.
u get tym o me I no allow any children enter my house because me 2 no allow my children go there house

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Makaveli217(m): 11:46pm On May 17, 2021
LadySarah:
Once had a neighbour that turned my flower lawn just below my kid's room window to her uziza/ugu garden.Told me mine had the healthiest soil in the compound.I didnt mindoo.

I changed it for her the day she packed fowl shit/cow dung to ennrich it the more.Everywhere in my house stunk!

Just imagine, pour condem oil, hypo and salt on it.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Shellsploit: 11:47pm On May 17, 2021
McStoic:
kiss Too much begging. Today give me charger, tomorrow help me plug my phone in your house. Next tomorrow, borrow me your cufflinks, polish, etc.

Me: Please return the charger, polish, cufflinks etc when you are through

My neighbour: Okay.

After a week, he is yet to return any of them. Though thank God that was way back. I have gone beyond those kind of annoying neighbours now.

But the experience I will always treasure was paying for the school fees of a particular widow's 2 children for some terms. Till today they are still very grateful and this after about more than 11 years.

God will continue to bless you bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by thatsleepboy1: 11:57pm On May 17, 2021
Ormorlehwah:
I gave birth to a girl, she gave birth to a boy. Na everyday she go dey sing proverb song.
She make me think everyday as if girl child is not a child.
When she was pregnant the second time, she sings proverb songs alot, I angrily got pregnant after her, I pray to God to bless me wonderfully.
I started behaving like a fool, anything she do to me, I comot eyes. She gave birth to a girl and my God silent them and gave me twins.
Now, she is browsing for twins. she keeps malice with me cos I don't show as if I will give birth to twin,I work harder more than before.....
No be the same husband we marry oooooo.

You're better off a red witch.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by chatinent: 12:01am On May 18, 2021
GGirll:
One idiotic noisy busybody that think she must be everybody's friend in d yard...always moving her dirty chairs near my window n waking me up...

Are you always sleeping?
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by chatinent: 12:02am On May 18, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
Mine is that he don't know how to pump water but he knows how to use it. We share the same tank, if the tank is full, he will pass beside it and go his way. He won't bother to disconnect it. After pumping the water sometimes, he will on his water tap and the water will be wasting. From my flat I will be hearing the sound of running tap. Before three hours the two tanks will be empty again and we will start waiting when the nepa bring light to pump water again. If any of the water facility spoil, he won't contribute a dime. I will be the one to bear the burden. The thing don tire me sef
So bad.

Sure he's mentally okay?
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by chatinent: 12:04am On May 18, 2021
Maryjane001:
Stay off-k in a lodge. Na students dey my lodge and none of us get generator.
Only my landlord's brother has a generator which he placed just few inches from my window. That Gen dey make noise ehn...I hate noise so much reason why I love my lodge cuz it is very quiet. But since this guy got a second hand generator, most times I find myself praying that it never starts....lol. My prayer works sometimes.
Also I don't know why I don't like his current gf. Not like it is any of my business, but there is this bad vibe I start to get when this babe is near me. More like trouble. But,I try to help her anytime she asks for my help - well we are not on talking terms.
Next is this female neighbor that lives in a big 3 storey building beside my lodge. This annoying woman will just be shouting "Amen" continuously for more than 30 minutes at 6:30am. Funny enough,we don't even know the woman facially. I do think she is unstable though...
In that same house, there is a guy that always stares at me, continuously everytime I m brushing outside even till now.
Then those in my lodge that use soap lather to design everywhere in the public bathroom.

Lol.

What if it isn't a second hand gen?
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by PETGEB(m): 12:04am On May 18, 2021
Ormorlehwah:
hmmmmmm Ijebu odogbolu LG
wre in odogbolu
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by chatinent: 12:05am On May 18, 2021
viyon02:
They are not house wives, they are relatives of evil minds: imagine asking my fiancee her educational background and origin even when we are not living in the same compound.

Whatdaheck.

Hate these sorts.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by chatinent: 12:06am On May 18, 2021
msakhere:
Living in a stroey building where my neighbor will not prepare super/dinner on time, but will prefer to be pounding yam at late hours. We no dey fit sleep, always tum tum tum.

As if others don't eat yam. So painful.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by chatinent: 12:07am On May 18, 2021
uboma:
A neighbor is fond of accelerating his car so hard all in the name of 'warming his car' every morning for at least 20mins. The noise and air pollution that results from his action worries me greatly.

Another one is fond of praying out loud like his god is deaf, won't hear his supplication if uttered silently. This same neighbor, at the beginning of every month at very early hours say 4:30am, disturbs my peace by singing out loud in praises to God for seeing him through a new month.....

People are so heartless.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by chatinent: 12:08am On May 18, 2021
Opistorincos:
My neighbor is a liar. She's always complaining of generator fume entering her room. I've checked several times and reverse has been the case.

What reverse?

The fumes are coming out from her room to your generator?
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by chatinent: 12:08am On May 18, 2021
wwwtortoise:
Instead of putting a phone call across to whoever is parked behind her car, this woman would rather wake the whole neighborhood with crazy honking.

It affects my sweet morning meditation.

I hate this so much.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by chatinent: 12:09am On May 18, 2021
JohnieWalker12:
One generator for my window from 10pm to 7am undecided

I can't stand this.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by chatinent: 12:10am On May 18, 2021
McStoic:
kiss Too much begging. Today give me charger, tomorrow help me plug my phone in your house. Next tomorrow, borrow me your cufflinks, polish, etc.

Me: Please return the charger, polish, cufflinks etc when you are through

My neighbour: Okay.

After a week, he is yet to return any of them. Though thank God that was way back. I have gone beyond those kind of annoying neighbours now.

But the experience I will always treasure was paying for the school fees of a particular widow's 2 children for some terms. Till today they are still very grateful and this after about more than 11 years.

We all have these kinds of neighbours.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by chatinent: 12:11am On May 18, 2021
sweetshisha:

They borrow everything even used black diesel generator oil

Why will a full family with grand kids not have basic utility / tools and borrow all the damn time, even when they have bsc holders who are federal government workers, one as a nurse, mother a retiree , father a good Goverment contractor

How can any reasonable person borrow car jack and wheel spanner

Lol
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by chatinent: 12:12am On May 18, 2021
The painful part is one oga who uses stone to knock at the gate so loudly.

I'll told him several times to always telephone the person he wants to see!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by bummyla(m): 12:32am On May 18, 2021
Presently one of my very tall muscular neighbors, for 2 years going to the 3rd has refused to pay for his utilities! And he had dared us to do our worst! The landlady is afraid of him and nobody wants to be beaten by him.

The 2nd neighbors is one the Yoruba's Oba grand son, claims to be the riches among us, but you have to beg and beg him to pay his bills! Womanizer! Loves fat, yellow old women! The more bleached the skin is the sweeter he says they are! Lastly forever unclad with his men! If not for their love of women I would have thought they were gay or ritualists, because I cant fathom how about 6 gown ass men would be naked as home, all the time as if it is the latest norm, It makes me very uncomfortable to go to the flat to ask for their payment.

When I was living in face me I face you, when I was cooking inside my room, I was at peace with everyone, but after a while my clothes started smelling Indomie, stew and soup, I had to start cooking at the corridor, my next door neighbor suddenly started picking fight with me, one day I call the compound people to ask her what I have done to her. She said her anger with me is that I eat indomie and egg all the time,, I should go and get married!

Still in face me I face you, I had a neighbor/family, they were about 10 of them in 2 rooms, they sabi shit and they no dey flush the toilet, if the toilet is occupy they go shit for bathroom

16 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by MrMacinterchi1: 12:44am On May 18, 2021
Ten06:
The one have as neighbor is jobless, it is the wife that feeds him. All what he does around the area is gossip. If someone greet you with respect in his presence before you return from work he has already told the person not to respect and greet you again that you are a small boy.

He is so low in mentality that he is always looking for person to drag to his level by setting up unnecessary argument.

If he borrows anything from you forget about it, including money. He will tell you that he has forgotten that he borrowed money from you.

When the wife has gone to her shop everything they will use in their house is always borrowed from my house, salt detergent, Maggi etc.

He always sends his daughter of 3 years to come and relax in my house so that she can feed very well because they don't cook with fish or meat in their house. Anytime they want to cook they will scattered the whole bush around my area looking for edible vegetables

The guy is something else

The guy is a mad man D;

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Joshumoto(m): 1:25am On May 18, 2021
grin
greggng:

She kept fucking and making noise...even a passerby will here her moaning during sex....I begin to wonder if her kind of sex is different from how I do it in my own room
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Zacksnow(m): 1:40am On May 18, 2021
Mama akunna hold am hostage for roof we need invite sango god thunder before they free am nd ehn irekefe need 2 leave dat compound and nurse josphine
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by ransomed: 1:46am On May 18, 2021
Opistorincos:
My neighbor is a liar. She's always complaining of generator fume entering her room. I've checked several times and reverse has been the case.

Edit: For those quoting me hurriedly, she lied. The location of the gen is four windows away from her. The tenants between my room and hers have never complained about fumes getting into their rooms. Thank you cool

You are killing her silently and gradually with Carbon monoxide. Air emissions have no territory.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Nobody: 1:52am On May 18, 2021
chatinent:

Lol.

What if it isn't a second hand gen?
Noise na noise o. I can't live in a place that's noisy. At work or school, I can deal but where I stay should be calm
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Osasmd: 2:10am On May 18, 2021
deavicky:
My neighbour just move in, we getting to know ourselves. But my mind is telling me I would be the one to be giving him problem.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Enn214(m): 2:44am On May 18, 2021
grin cheesy cheesy

Having neighbours is really fun. I mean that's life..
Me I dey stay alone now for big compound. I'm like a ghost to my street neighbours. If they didn't know my sister's before now, they wld have really believed that I'm a ghost..
Buy no stuff from dem, keep a safe distance, but always jamming loud

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady / My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.