Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (44643 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:05pm On May 17, 2021
chatinent:
Mine: Being in good terms with one's neighbour is good.

Sometimes, people will only change when you show them you have principles.

Man'll be the last to come back late and leave the gate unlocked, only to lock his door. Mehn.

I'll always have to go and lock it..even when he knows my apartment has its separate gate from the main. It began to make me feel if man taught I was being paid to lock the gate.

Irritating mehn.

Wanted to talk to him but had to let it slide. It's a trivial issue though.

How about you?
Lol Mandela is that u grin
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Emeka71(m): 10:06pm On May 17, 2021
He would just put on all the lights in the passage and corridor.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by sylve11: 10:06pm On May 17, 2021
My neighbour always wants me to leave my outside bulb on but would turned off his own whenever he's going out. There's a day he came and saw my bulb off; he inquired if my bulb is bad, I quickly told him to be leaving his own on. I don't have time for silly questions and people trying to look for your troubles and term you a bad person upon you reacting. sad cool

19 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:09pm On May 17, 2021
JohnieWalker12:
One generator for my window from 10pm to 7am undecided
Yours na case oloun

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by San2ski(m): 10:10pm On May 17, 2021
crusufixo:

Your neighbor probably suspects that you are a yahoo yahoo boy. You may need to get him / her off your back else your neighbor might someday report you to EFCC. BTW, cool nairaland user name. Could not help but notice that it's very similar to mine smiley

Cultists angry
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by sylve11: 10:11pm On May 17, 2021
Frales6:
My neighbor said he's a pastor ooo but every time guy man go dey drink schnapps, he opened one church like that where he uses water spirit to cure sicknesses. he will carry his clients and come to the compound, lighting incense and breaking oil, both eggs. after praying for his client he will light incense and me don't like the smell because some times he will keep it outside. I just tire for am.

Which kind compound you dey stay? cool
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by madridguy(m): 10:14pm On May 17, 2021
God will provide for you and your husband. Please make una comot for the compound.

Ormorlehwah:
I gave birth to a girl, she gave birth to a boy. Na everyday she go dey sing proverb song.
She make me think everyday as if girl child is not a child.
When she was pregnant the second time, she sings proverb songs alot, I angrily got pregnant after her, I pray to God to bless me wonderfully.
I started behaving like a fool, anything she do to me, I comot eyes. She gave birth to a girl and my God silent them and gave me twins.
Now, she is browsing for twins. she keeps malice with me cos I don't show as if I will give birth to twin,I work harder more than before.....
No be the same husband we marry oooooo.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by sylve11: 10:15pm On May 17, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
your own better, don't pray to have a neighbor him and the children will decorate the environment with shit. That's most brutal neighbor I got, they've refused to dig septic tank,

Which kind compound be that ? grin cool
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by sylve11: 10:17pm On May 17, 2021
[quote author=JohnieWalker12 post=101791382]One generator for my window from 10pm to 7am undecided[/quote

Me nor go gree if na me o. cool

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by sylve11: 10:19pm On May 17, 2021
cricifixo:
Always trying to find out where i work & why i didn't go out

That's a bad neighbour o. Pack away from that environment. sad cool
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 17, 2021
I hate anything noise,but my neighbours are found of it.
One do switch on this TV as early as 4 am on a high note ,and most at time that's the time I just finish designing and shutting off my laptop to get some sleep. Before rushing to my corporate job.
I just leave the compound for them and got another one.with almost 6 months still remaining.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Tukor1759: 10:21pm On May 17, 2021
Opistorincos:
My neighbor is a liar. She's always complaining of generator fume entering her room. I've checked several times and reverse has been the case.
oga add more wire for your generator and take it far from the neighbours room

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by sylve11: 10:22pm On May 17, 2021
chatinent:

Housewives.

In my current environment, the men are grammy award winners in this regard. cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:24pm On May 17, 2021
madridguy:
God will provide for you and your husband. Please make una comot for the compound.

Amen, thanks so much.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by GeneralKoko(m): 10:24pm On May 17, 2021
Couragetochange:
My lodge in school....

Two female roommates next to my room. They are always fond of making noise with music, unnecessary laughter by one of the girls, the other one always likes to talk about her relationship with are boyfriend (the boyfriend's name is Chris) and their sexual experiences, while her roommate (laughter girl) on her own will often talk about how life is at bony island where she resides.

All these mentioned are overheard by me from the comfort of my room. I believe I know so much about their personal lives even though I never talk with them for any reason. Less I forget, one of the girls seems to be too comfortable talking about her period in public aloud like it doesn't mean anything and that it's cool to talk about it openly.

You're either a Uniport, UST or Ajuru student. Which one
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by mrkings84(m): 10:25pm On May 17, 2021
I moved in a new compound some six months ago, my brethren I almost regret it shall but how man pikin go do?

Witches come every night to opptess people in the night while asleep.
Me way no dey pray serious prayer B4 now I don turn a prayer warrior. Thanks to the same of Jesus!

I am suspecting one woman, how can someone stop answering ur greetings for no reason......

THE EV THAT MEN DO FOLLOW THEM THIS TIME AROUND.

12 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by San2ski(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2021
Bmaster:
Why is everybody telling us about his/her neighbors attitude towards him/her,
And no one cares to state that one or two things him/her does to his/her which his/her neighbor Don't like undecided
Bad neighbor spotted
Check the topic. It didn't say 'what we do to our neighbors..."
This shows that you are a church-type, sanctimonious compound bad neighbor

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:27pm On May 17, 2021
noble2faith:

Ur face looks familiar. Where do you base in Ogun?
hmmmmmm Ijebu odogbolu LG

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Casper21: 10:32pm On May 17, 2021
msakhere:
Living in a stroey building where my neighbor will not prepare super/dinner on time, but will prefer to be pounding yam at late hours. We no dey fit sleep, always tum tum tum.

Hahahah This cracked me up
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by sylve11: 10:33pm On May 17, 2021
ggood:
I came all the from Zamfara to Lagos last week to see my family after 3 years .

our neighbors Dem sabi making noise especially the married women.

One married woman ask me this your boxer is it your brother that buy it for you meaning the boxer is big, wetin go married woman with my boxer fa, I was very upset but I keep calm , a married woman for that matter , you don't see such behavior in Gusau.

I can't wait to leave this weekend

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by vickydevoka(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2021
emzynuel1:

Common shut up dere
I will sir. Sorry sir. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by sylve11: 10:36pm On May 17, 2021
GGirll:
One idiotic noisy busybody that think she must be everybody's friend in d yard...always moving her dirty chairs near my window n waking me up...

Once had a similar neighbour like that. That woman ehn. angry cool

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
Mine is that he don't know how to pump water but he knows how to use it. We share the same tank, if the tank is full, he will pass beside it and go his way. He won't bother to disconnect it. After pumping the water sometimes, he will on his water tap and the water will be wasting. From my flat I will be hearing the sound of running tap. Before three hours the two tanks will be empty again and we will start waiting when the nepa bring light to pump water again. If any of the water facility spoil, he won't contribute a dime. I will be the one to bear the burden. The thing don tire me sef

Share the tank na
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by shevon: 10:39pm On May 17, 2021
Waking up to switch on generator (which he placed by my window) by 4am angry

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by GeneralKoko(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2021
Never had a bad neighbor grin
Na just for hostel wey my next door neighbor been dae play Kcee gospel music every morning. E been just tire me because we dae get nightclass then come back for morning to sleep and he'll start his song by 5am lipsrsealed
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Puhrs: 10:44pm On May 17, 2021
Poke nose
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Billyddude: 10:45pm On May 17, 2021
grin angry grin

Me no dey near water pumping machine, the water fit pour from today till tomorrow..God bless my neighbor who d always pump d water. God bless him

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Apdecfoods(f): 10:57pm On May 17, 2021
Chaiii,i really hate people doing eye service and condemning their fellow human being at the back.Envy and been jealous of your neighbors success.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Frales6(f): 10:58pm On May 17, 2021
sylve11:

Which kind compound you dey stay? cool
Na self contain ooo
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by deavicky(m): 11:04pm On May 17, 2021
My neighbour just moved in, we getting to know ourselves. But my mind is telling me I would be the one to be troubling him..

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by edoairways: 11:07pm On May 17, 2021
msakhere:
Living in a stroey building where my neighbor will not prepare super/dinner on time, but will prefer to be pounding yam at late hours. We no dey fit sleep, always tum tum tum.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.