Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (44646 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Goldiness: 8:57pm On May 17, 2021
Noise making
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by shogsman(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2021
Mine talks too much,I don't like it when people can't seem to Keep quiet

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2021
-----> so funny

Next is this female neighbor that lives in a big 3 storey building beside my lodge. This annoying woman will just be shouting "Amen" continuously for more than 30 minutes at 6:30am. Funny enough,we don't even know the woman facially. I do think she is unstable though...

Maryjane001:
Stay off-k in a lodge. Na students dey my lodge and none of us get generator.
Only my landlord's brother has a generator which he placed just few inches from my window. That Gen dey make noise ehn...I hate noise so much reason why I love my lodge cuz it is very quiet. But since this guy got a second hand generator, most times I find myself praying that it never starts....lol. My prayer works sometimes.
Also I don't know why I don't like his current gf. Not like it is any of my business, but there is this bad vibe I start to get when this babe is near me. More like trouble. But,I try to help her anytime she asks for my help - well we are not on talking terms.
Next is this female neighbor that lives in a big 3 storey building beside my lodge. This annoying woman will just be shouting "Amen" continuously for more than 30 minutes at 6:30am. Funny enough,we don't even know the woman facially. I do think she is unstable though...
In that same house, there is a guy that always stares at me, continuously everytime I m brushing outside even till now.
Then those in my lodge that use soap lather to design everywhere in the public bathroom.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by seyiojomu(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2021
Fucking generator noises

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by bigcee(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2021
Hobbshaw:
Literally the house doesn't have a toilet, is either we go the bush or shit inside nylon then dump it in the bush .
But my neighbor, family of 3 will poo inside nylon and keep it in the bathroom for days before dumping it .
grin

19 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by femi4: 9:01pm On May 17, 2021
chatinent:
Mine: Being in good terms with one's neighbour is good.

Sometimes, people will only change when you show them you have principles.

Man'll be the last to come back late and leave the gate unlocked, only to lock his door. Mehn.

I'll always have to go and lock it..even when he knows my apartment has its separate gate from the main. It began to make me feel if man taught I was being paid to lock the gate.

Irritating mehn.

Wanted to talk to him but had to let it slide. It's a trivial issue though.

How about you?
Putting on his noisy and fuming generator throughout the night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by emzynuel1: 9:02pm On May 17, 2021
vickydevoka:

U are not a natural giver
Common shut up dere

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Lekan239(m): 9:02pm On May 17, 2021
my igbo neighbors are so irritating and extremely dirty.

Landlady would wake up early in the morning and start raining curses upon them, i had to warn her to deceit from such act

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by juman(m): 9:02pm On May 17, 2021
My neighbor is terrorist.
The terrorist core north.
They breed bokos, bandits, etc.
I wish we no dey in the same country.

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:03pm On May 17, 2021
This generator issue is a very common problem

studentofTruth:
Running generator day and night. I'm allergic to noise!

I can't wait to live in my own house!

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Efenaira(m): 9:03pm On May 17, 2021
chatinent:
Mine: Being in good terms with one's neighbour is good.

Sometimes, people will only change when you show them you have principles.

Man'll be the last to come back late and leave the gate unlocked, only to lock his door. Mehn.

Coming to take my blend , to blend his weed and
I'll always have to go and lock it..even when he knows my apartment has its separate gate from the main. It began to make me feel if man taught I was being paid to lock the gate.

Irritating mehn.

Wanted to talk to him but had to let it slide. It's a trivial issue though.

How about you?

Coming to take my manual blend to blend his wed and giving it back to me unwashed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Blackdisciple(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2021
Keeping much refuse baggages for some time at his back yard and his back yard is my frontage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by OlawaleBammie: 9:04pm On May 17, 2021
msakhere:
Living in a stroey building where my neighbor will not prepare super/dinner on time, but will prefer to be pounding yam at late hours. We no dey fit sleep, always tum tum tum.
grin grin grin grin

Which one be tom tom tom grin grin

Are the Ekiti or ijesha??

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Blackdisciple(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2021
Caaz:
Mine is a witch...she lives in the next compound...as early as 4 a.m she's up laying curses over trivial sontin.

Ekukuyekuu!
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Zacksnow(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2021
chukwugoziegi:

I remember that story grin grin grin
Good Story!
Same here cnt get enough of it
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by emzynuel1: 9:05pm On May 17, 2021
If I dey brush, wash plate or fetch water e get one mumu village gal way dey always look me
If I con look bck she go con commot her face
Aswr one day I go give am slap

13 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy laughing

tayo60:
There is a table at d back of my window that a laundry man uses to press cloth. This my neighbor na Igbo man, anytime he comes back from his shop, that table na his resting zone even as early as 5-6 pm, he will just come and lie on the table. This table is directly opposite my window. His presence won't make me talk or gist freely in my room as he eavesdrops on whatever I say because he understands Yoruba language very well ,but anytime he and his wife want to gossip, they talk in their native language which non of the tenants understand. The two of them have made my window as their gossiping place. They don't talk in their rooms o but will come to my window to gist and gossip.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by AuroraB(f): 9:06pm On May 17, 2021
My apartment gets water supply when every other apartment have gotten theirs, most times, the tank would fill up yet, it's not gotten to mine. I have complained and got tire.
This scrawny woman will rush to turn off the pumping machine once she feels the tank's filled up. She does this on a regular shocked
Why not ask me if it's gotten to my apartment? She said 'water is wasting' shocked
Madam, is the 'wasted water' somebody's blood cheesy
Thank goodness it's been fixed sha embarassed

12 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Rubbiish(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2021
Multiplier7:
Hahahhahah.....

I think this is the funniest topic I have seen so far on Nairaland... Guys keep it coming.... It's making my day.
Honestly
I have been laughing since I opened the thread lol

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Blackdisciple(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2021
chatinent:

Tell me about it.

I don't associate with these sorts.

Housewives.

Jobless women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by OlawaleBammie: 9:07pm On May 17, 2021
Pelaiye2703:
Damn! They will refuse to pay for security fee on time, prepaid meter fee, and cutting of flowers to mention a few. Adjacent me is Kay, he will borrow almost everything and won't return it until I approach him. Always asking for herbs to Bleep and won't still return my herbs whenever I have Match. Funny people!
abeg which herb be dat, pls jamisi cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by pipnator00(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2021
McStoic:
Kai..I forgot way back when Danfo Drivers song came out,. Kai, those my guys carry "iye me" finish the whole yard (My yard was unique! It had about 6 flats in a 2 sotrey building compound) Though I must confess they made me love guys like Craig David, Ja Rule, 50 Cent
Etc..

My yard then was a very interesting one in my street. Around 3 to 4pm, you will see gamblers at one corner. In the night you will sleep knowing who your neighbours were, the next morning you will see different faces. When fight burst at the other end among 3 brothers then, it was another spectacle. cheesy.

One Igbo dealer then had to approach me to ask why my lip was red, as in why wasn't I smoking Indian hemp. An orphan he was with only one sister.
He would be stabbed to death one day over a double crossing of his fellow Indian hemp seller. Stories too much

The bolded, seems like a something that happened somewhere around Relief Market.... Ikenegbu Extension.
Reply "ya' if it is..

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by jahofa: 9:07pm On May 17, 2021
Not always paying bills at wen due. Waiting till the light connection is cut off�

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by emmyN(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2021
Missyajoke:
There was a day my roommates brought a lady to stay though she told me but the annoying part is that by the time I came back from my overnight class she said i was disturbing her. I was like like your friend needs to understand that you have a roommates and she was like if I continue like this the lady will go. Am a very private person . Personally I don't like strangers sleeping in the same room with me. E get why

Please advice me.

You sound like a walkover. Is she accommodating you in the room for free?

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Meself: 9:09pm On May 17, 2021
Thank God I live in my house without stress from any negbour.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by luminouz(m): 9:10pm On May 17, 2021
Ormorlehwah:
Mine is enviness.
If I buy blender,shewill buy their own.
Anything I cook, she will cook it on the next day.
If I buy clothes, play-mat, undies; they buy the same. Anything I buy,she will buy but she will first abuse it.
When I sow clothes with my friend,she will also look for god-daughter to wear the same cloth but oyinbo sow cloth e never do fitting.
Anybody I play with, she won't greet the person.
Any festival she won't greet me but will go outside and scream Happy festival to passerby.
If I greet her,she answer reluctantly.
Yoruba says 'ija ilara kin tan boro'.
I don show her say I be correct Ijebu girl.
Can you pound yam and make egusi soup?

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by xreal: 9:11pm On May 17, 2021
cricifixo:
Always trying to find out where i work & why i didn't go out

I wanted to say your neighbour should mind his/her business; the bolded part made me know that he/she got no business in the first place.

Na wa for am.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:11pm On May 17, 2021
Ormorlehwah:
Mine is enviness.
If I buy clothes, play-mat, undies; they buy the same. Anything I buy,she will buy but she will first abuse it.
When I sow clothes with my friend,she will also look for god-daughter to wear the same cloth but oyinbo sow cloth e never do fitting.
Any festival she won't greet me but will go outside and scream Happy festival to passerby.
I gave birth to a girl, she gave birth to a boy. Na everyday she go dey sing proverb song.
She make me think everyday as if girl child is not a child.
When she was pregnant the second time, she sings proverb songs alot, I angrily got pregnant after her, I pray to God to bless me wonderfully.
I started behaving like a fool, anything she do to me, I comot eyes. She gave birth to a girl and my God silent them and gave me twins.
Now, she is browsing for twins. she keeps malice with me cos I don't show as if I will give birth to twin,I work harder more than before.....
No be the same husband we marry oooooo.

26 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by shedy03(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2021
The family of my neighbor are nice o. But the man like hitting the walls whether day or night. It's a block of flat, so tey d wall between our flats is cracking and plasters peeling off.
Neighbor like Disturbing our morning sleeps in the name of warming his car.
Despite every flat have back door, this neighbor will trake pass my doormouth and pass my backyard to his backyard.
They are Disrespectfully wanting to make my wife their nanny since my wife is always at home, I made sure it did not happen.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy So people have time for this. Funny

Ormorlehwah:
Mine is enviness.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by DashDolls(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2021
Say No To ORGAN DAMAGE.
Say No To ORGAN PAIN
Say No To CHRONIC AILMENTS
Say No To CHRONIC SICKNESSES
Say No To ROUTINE INTAKE OF DRUGS DAILY
Say No To SURGERY
Don't Be Ignorant
Your Life Is Once
Preserve it NOW

Listen to the stories of these people below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6545614/stop-battling-ailment-organ-damage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.