Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! (89610 Views)

What Currency Has The Least Value Currently In The World Market? / Naira Has Finished Me! / Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by danilho(m): 7:24pm On May 23, 2021
ViVaMadrid:

I got no further reply(s) from him

I actually replied you, go and check.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by fuckerholic(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2021
SportsHD:
You should only gamble with what you can afford to lose. Only fools complain.
If I show you how much was depleted from my portfolio, you'll marvel. You would even pity me.
But a seasoned trader knows that there are bull times and down times.
The market would be green in a few weeks time. I hope you keep the same energy.

From your write up,it shows you are an amateur. I.e people who are going into crypto just for the hype .
If you know what you're doing, the remaining money with you, you could day trade with it making 5-10% profit daily. No greed.
Shaa, this is a not a financial advice.

And don't blame elon musk, he's not the cause of your addiction.
is it possible I trade on crypto and be making daily money no matter how small ?
moreover can I withdraw my profits ?
How much lowest can I start with in order to be making some small chop money ?
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by maasoap(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2021
darediamond:

Crypto is Not FIAT nor Forex where Traders are deliberately Manupulated.

In crypto, you can do without the bottlenecks in FIAT FOREX and still make massive profit.

Just like many who are biting their own fingers are already making massive profits right now. Lol
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by maasoap(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2021
darediamond:

The main reason why Crypto was launched is to provide true cashless exchange of goods and services and it is still living up to that main purpose till day. It is just that the Powers that be hate any invention that would stop you and I as part of Global COMMONS, from being the modern day SLAVE .

Yeah, I love my fiat money and my physical investments. No sleepless nights, no high BP, no regret
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by darediamond(m): 11:34pm On May 26, 2021
maasoap:

Yeah, I love my fiat money and my physical investments. No sleepless nights, no high BP, no regret

When your refuse to accuire adequate knowledge about your business, sleepless nigths, high BP and regrets is SURE!

PROFITABLE BUYING AND SELLING GOES WITH THE RIGTH TIMING.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by maasoap(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2021
darediamond:

When your refuse to accuire adequate knowledge about your business, sleepless nigths, high BP and regrets is SURE!

PROFITABLE BUYING AND SELLING GOES WITH THE RIGTH TIMING.

Just that I don't even really know what they're buying and selling here. Lol
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Jaxx123: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
IF YOU ARE A CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADER OR STOCK INVESTOR AND YOU DON'T BUY THIS COIN CALLED ZUGAR COIN, BELIEVE ME, YOU NEED TO DO SO NOW!

A few years ago a coin was release into the crypto market called FLOW but because the founder of the coin is from Africa many ignore it.

FLOW was $0.1 then, but today the price is $19!

Nkeem is my friend, he bought 70,000 units of this flow coin then and today is one of the happiest man on earth.

Today, another giant coin and futurist is already in the market.

The name is zugar coin

zugar coin is an Africa project, just like FLOW.

My friend, zugar coin will deeply eliminate poverty from entire Africa as many that hold it.

This said coin will make many people rich greatly.

Many of us, here in Africa, eyes never open to this coin potential.

Maryland and Dallas in the USA bought this coin massively today with more percentage increment in the market 

The great news for as many interested investors is zuga coin is doing a massive promo for only Africa.

This promo lasts for 2-5 days

Look at it 

+BUY N25,000 And Receive N500,000 worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N50,000 And Receive N1.5 million worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N80,000 And Receive N3.5 million worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N200,000 And Receive N8,000,000 worth of Zugacoin (SZC

This is exactly how FLOW did at that time.

few get while many ignore.

if you are looking for a great valuable coin to buy and hold for a while plus small money then don’t allow this PROMO to go  without you be part of it

get with peace of mind...please go and get it.

Get it from any merchant around the world

HOW TO GET ZUGA COIN PROMO

+Go to play store and download zuga coin wallet

+Create your account

+Copy your wallet 

I advise you don't allow this massive promo to end without you be part of it.

You can chat with me on WhatsApp if you need my help.0815 246 9749 

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2021

Between now and August 2021, Bitcoin will be trading below $3500. I've done my personal analysis with the daily, weekly and monthly charts. Mehn! The coming months are gonna be hell.

Don't just take my words for it. Just keep on investing/continue to buy the deep till around August. An August visitor is on the way grin

Buy the dip and see the deep digging deeper grin grin

I don't invest in crypto for a good reason. I invest in stocks, stock indices and forex, but not crypto. Crypto has no intrinsic value!

Tell me, what's the yardstick for determining the value of cryptocurrencies? Unlike stocks and forex (don't even compare crypto to stocks/forex), you just keep your (fake) digital money somewhere, hoping for your account to swell up. And that's why it's easy for even an individual like Elon Musk to manipulate the market.

Confirm red blood will continue to flow guys grin grin grin

Warren Buffett, one time world's richest man warned you guys, you took him for an idiot and a total ignoramus. Una never see sumchin.
it's August 2021 bro... Bitcoin is not under 3500, red blood did not flow and Warren Buffett (one time richest man) is old school.

Elon Musk (Currently richest man) is who a sane human who wants to be rich should follow not some old dude
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Asapxchange: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
OJay360:
it's August 2021 bro... Bitcoin is not under 3500, red blood did not flow and Warren Buffett (one time richest man) is old school.

Elon Musk (Currently richest man) is who a sane human who wants to be rich should follow not some old dude

Lol, Likeeee!!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Bornboy4: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Try the 10m free love coin giveaway I got this morning from lovecoin.
It's for both old and new participants.
SEE below this write-up to claim yours for FREE before it closes oh!
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Suck2pool: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
*MAKE #5000 DAILY WITH YOUR WHATSAPP ONLY FOR ABUJA BASED PERSONS*

Learn now how you can use your WhatsApp and make atleast #5000 daily at the comfort of your home without going out.

The money you will be making is withdraw-able instantly.

The training fee is $100 but you will not be paying that because the company you will be working for is running a promo this month and the $100 has being waved for few lucky person that will register through this link

https://bit. ly/3gnv7n5
Copy and close the gap to access the link
Remember only a limited offer is available for only abuja based persons.

Join our group after registration to start your training. Training runs only for one week and you are set to start making #5000 daily.

https://bit. ly/3syNSsM
Copy and close the gap to access the link
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Krch: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Try options automated

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by MrNice04(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
SportsHD:
You should only gamble with what you can afford to lose. Only fools complain.
If I show you how much was depleted from my portfolio, you'll marvel. You would even pity me.
But a seasoned trader knows that there are bull times and down times.
The market would be green in a few weeks time. I hope you keep the same energy.

From your write up,it shows you are an amateur. I.e people who are going into crypto just for the hype .
If you know what you're doing, the remaining money with you, you could day trade with it making 5-10% profit daily. No greed.
Shaa, this is a not a financial advice. Oh wow!!! For real

And don't blame elon musk, he's not the cause of your addiction.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by SportsHD: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2021

Between now and August 2021, Bitcoin will be trading below $3500. I've done my personal analysis with the daily, weekly and monthly charts.
How far?
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by softworldsystem(m): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
The problem is getting to know the coin that will survive .....
webhouse4:

CRYPTO currency can hijack you from village people and make you become somebody

Read this ...

Last year, the following coin, you could get as much of them for $10

$Sand was $0.02894 and you get 340SAND

$AxieInfinity was 0.1234 and you get 81AXIE

$Solana was $1.80 and you get 5SOL

$MOBOX doesn't exist.. But you get it at $2+ and you get 4MBOX

$MANA was $0.08 and you get 125MANA

$SHIBAINU was $0.000000000001 and you get 1,000,000,000,000SHIB

And many many others that last year were merely dusts...

But today, anyone holding a $10 worth of this coin for merely 365days would have made all the money they lost in holding 10,000 coins at $10 each and losing the other 9,991 tokens...

I hope you are following me?

You see, I hear a whole lot of people saying,

I have lost a whole lot of money holding so I sold at loss...

The question I ask, and what did you do with the money? They reply they bought other token with it...

So when it dumps, you repeat the cycle?

There is what we call ENTRY POINT...

When you lose your entry point by selling off because you made a profit, every 990 of 1000 times, you'd never get back to that entry point except the project is rugged..

Example... People who bought projects during presale and sold... No matter the profits they made, if they buy back the project they would never get back to the entry point...

...where they bought from during presale... Most times, it never dips back there... Never ever...

Now taking the above token example into consideration..

Let's assume you lost the key to your wallet and just found it this morning...

And let's assume you spent $10 spread across 10,000 tokens and just 5 of them did the magic (not possible though, except you were just miniminiminimo'ing)

Here is what your result will be today.

Sand would be worth $2,150
AXIE would be worth $10,917.50
Solana would be $1,125
Mobox would be $43.35
Mana would be $552
ShibaInu would be worth $43,078,661

You'd be worth $43,093,448
Subtract $1,000,000 (you used in buying them all)

You get $42,093,448

Now, there are many other projects you'd have bought that would have done millions as well In your 10,000 other tokens...

A whole lot of people are approaching crypto the wrong way...

Here is something to note: As long as there are humans still at the helm of this, the human nature would still be in play...

This is why you need to approach it with the mindset of investment and not that of gambling...

It will always discourage you when you see your portfolio going down... And imagine, you investing big in few coins...

Remember the human nature... Always... It won't always go as planned...

This is the main reason I would keep insisting anyone with just $5/10 can make a life changing gain

Now that you have all the above info, what would you do with them?

Don't stay at the button line of failure.

If you buy all i advice here, surely your success shall come.

Dm me if you need my explosive Premium class..Grow your knowledge.

Much �
Clement

Dm me good class and fantastic signal

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by rainlover(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2021

Between now and August 2021, Bitcoin will be trading below $3500. I've done my personal analysis with the daily, weekly and monthly charts. Mehn! The coming months are gonna be hell.

Don't just take my words for it. Just keep on investing/continue to buy the deep till around August. An August visitor is on the way grin

Buy the dip and see the deep digging deeper grin grin

I don't invest in crypto for a good reason. I invest in stocks, stock indices and forex, but not crypto. Crypto has no intrinsic value!

Tell me, what's the yardstick for determining the value of cryptocurrencies? Unlike stocks and forex (don't even compare crypto to stocks/forex), you just keep your (fake) digital money somewhere, hoping for your account to swell up. And that's why it's easy for even an individual like Elon Musk to manipulate the market.

Confirm red blood will continue to flow guys grin grin grin

Warren Buffett, one time world's richest man warned you guys, you took him for an idiot and a total ignoramus. Una never see sumchin.
Elon musk

Btc is still above 40k sir grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by rainlover(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
Princewill1:
Real financial education are not taught in schools today. So therefore many university graduates in the world today are financially uneducated talk less of non graduates.

I remember severally posting here on Nairaland that crypto-currencies doesn't have intrinsic value... that your money will surely got burnt if you invest in crypto. I even opened a thread about Warren Buffet warning people against crypto-currencies.

Crypto is only good for moving illegal money from one point to another without govt knowledge. Just only that nothing else.

I never knew billionaire Elon Musk was this financially uneducated until he invested heavily in crypto. Your inventions and innovations can make you a billionaire but being financially literate is a different thing altogether.

Crypto-currencies will not exist in 10 years time because it doesn't have intrinsic value and also it is suffering from acceptance from government authorities all across the globe.

Government rejections will make it not to stand as a legal tender thereby causing the boom to burst.
10 year's from now - your children will ask you- "Daddy where were you when men bought crypto in 2021? "
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Jaxx123: 10:58pm On May 31, 2022
*Enter month of JUNE with full force to tap massive opportunities in Crypto trading!!*

Month of May was a terrible month for many trader especially spot trader and try and error *people in future trading* .

In this month of May, many people here record significant success in thier crypto trading while other nothing.

Am telling you this is not for anything but to let you know two thing
1, *that untapped opportunities still plenty in this industry*

2, *That you too can have good experience.*

I have seen people move from $20-$1000 in this same month.

Also, I have seen people move from $100 to $20.

All these happen base on two things

1, *The update knowledge you have*

2, *The feet steps you are following!*

In this month of JUNE....

Let me tell you, please prepare massively to do this following.

1, *Invest greatly on yourself.*

I do pity people who are looking for fast success in Crypto trading even with empty knowledge and not ready to pay the price.

Listen! Nobody even in this group will voice out and tell you how they are making thier money in Crypto.

I know over 10 people who make over $2,000 from Luna today but did you see anybody share any news about it.

You sit down and strategies your good plan your self!

-In this new month, increase your knowledge base

In this new month please invest so much on *crypto* *future trading*

- In this new month, please invest on *staking ,weekly or monthly*

-In this new month, am encourage you to invest into *Auto invest* ( the new binance crypto opportunities) This is huge and great for you if you are very busy type.

*Don't just belong to several group and do nothing*

*In this new month, always cash out your profit when your portfolio is increase. Every pump coin also dump.*

Finally, take your future trading to the new level with *BUYBIT*

It's a win win game.

If you have issue ,pls kindly share your challenges.

I wish and pray you speed success in your crypto journey in the month

Love you the more

Happy New month in advance

Your friend
*Clement*
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by ayoncox: 2:37am On Jun 01, 2022
Failure44:
Damn Elon musk and china for almost sending me to my early grave.

Left sports betting addiction to crypto and it's the same result but this time I really got hit hard especially since I put majority of my savings in it.

I'm resuming school as a fresher next week and I don't know how am gonna survive with the last money I have.

Do i invest the little i have in crypto with the Hope's it goes back up
Advice needed am badly hurt and confused
Chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Solarima: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2022
Hi all. I want to recommend a site with useful information about cryptocurrencies. At https://directcryptonews.com/tectonic-crypto-price-prediction/ you get information about Crypto in your hands, it also explains what to do with it. There are also forecasts, which is very nice. Come on in, I think you will find this information useful. I can safely recommend it.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by CeeJeckydivah: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
PissfulProtester:
This is the best time to invest

Crypto trading (spot trading) is far better than gambling

....but never invest the money meant for some other "urgent" things...otherwise, this will be one out of a million threads you will open with premium tears

cheesy cheesy cheesy absolute nonsense going by today's price. Lost 1/3 of it's value of may 2021.

Una go dey talk like say na una get market.

NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by CeeJeckydivah: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
rainlover:

Elon musk

Btc is still above 40k sir grin grin grin

How far grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by rainlover(m): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:

How far grin grin
cry
I still dey alive sha
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Jaxx123: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
*How do you see crypto when the blood is dropping?*

Over the year that we are in this crypto industry, we have learned and master one strategy, which is working and will continue works!

Several times, when I see people who shouted via social media or YouTube how they lost to crypto crashes, I laugh and I questions myself, *which crypto are they talking about* ❓

They all lost because of this unused strategy...

Write it down if you need to.

�When crypto experience general crashes, don't Walt for any guru before u covert your money to usdt or other stable coin
�When general market is down, that is the best time for you to keep your eyes on top crypto to come down down ,so you can use part of your usdt to buy more. (This has make me and others students alots money.)

�Don't make one particular crypto project your favorite. We have seen lots of big coin came and disappear

�Don't just buy crypto with loan and your mind is not on that project.

I have seeing a man above 50yrs crying like a baby to me when crypto crashes and above 25% went down just like that.
You see, when you are in Crypto, don't just buy and hold. Belong to very updated crypto community where you can get what is going and secondly, keep your eyes on ur wallet news portal

� Know how to buy and sell within very seconds.

Few weeks ago, when ET coin went down from $33 to $18 then, a guy chatted me and ask me a Simple question " *sir* , *what do you have to say about this coin that is keep coming down?*

I answered him

*It's high time to sell.*

*Sell it*

She said

*Sir, I don't know how to sell*

I asked again

How do you buy it ?

She replied

*A friend help me to buy and we are not in good relationship again*

Can you see?

Do you belong to that class of people?

Join our group for more deep crypto gist

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by opend: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
pos vs pow are consensus mechanisms used by key cryptocurrencies to validate transactions and add new blocks. They are different in their underlying structure, and they have varying advantages and disadvantages.

PoS incentivizes validators to act honestly and follow network rules, as they risk losing their stake if they work maliciously or cheat the system. It also makes it less likely for a 51% attack to occur.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Bloodus: 4:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Crypto trading is a blood money, my friend.

read it again

Crypto trading is a blood money, my friend.

See, if you want to just started please do just make sure you have good teacher to guide you.I mean seasonal trader

I don't know about your experience, in case you have been in this business for a while or not.

My experience with crypto trading has always been a sweet and nice experience.

Especially when you have eyes to plug into a project with a well-detailed whitepaper.

Cyber was just another coin I carried on my head since what we called Binance Launchpad, plus another 6.

I asked my student to position them and buy immediately when it is launched.

Mr. Solomon is a retired school principal who contacted me, and I asked him to secure some of the coin.

He actually bought 100 of this coin at $3.

The price of this coin has moved to $14 within a few days.

He made good profits.

Let me tell you this, many people have many crypto apps on their phones without any success. In fact, many always have losses.

One of the areas to always look at any good platform to earn big is the launchpad.

If you have the money, join the train at the moment, but if you don't have it, wait until it is listed on the market.

This is one of the keys to tap into real success in crypto trading.

I wish you success.

Clement
Crypto Forecaster/Trader
/+2349064873736/
olurantiprofile@gmail.com"
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Jaxx123: 6:07am On Dec 12, 2023
One cryptocurrency is enough to transform your life!

The wise African proverb goes, "The day you understand that what is good for you may not be for others, you will begin to pay more attention to some unidentified tokens."

This timeless wisdom resonates profoundly in the dynamic world of cryptocurrency.

Having delved into thorough studies, I've discovered numerous tokens showcasing excellence daily. It's imperative not to mirror others in crypto trading, both in perspective and market positioning.

The key lies in conducting comprehensive research on the cap market, unearthing treasures that elude many.

In the cryptocurrency realm, it's not about having favorites but identifying good soil for your investments.

Success looms large, but it's crucial to avoid haphazard purchases. Instead, consider each investment as planting seeds in fertile ground, nurturing the potential for growth.

Reflecting on the journey of a coin like ACA, which moved from 0.00004$ to an impressive 0.07$, underscores the transformative power of understanding and recognizing value. It serves as a testament that careful research and discernment can lead to financial blessings.

Read the rest here and get more help and signal below

http://www.clementmotivates.com.ng/2023/12/unlocking-hidden-crypto-treasures-power.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.