Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! (89559 Views)

What Currency Has The Least Value Currently In The World Market? / Naira Has Finished Me! / Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Frales6(f): 6:30pm On May 20, 2021
this matter tie wrapper

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by topboss: 6:30pm On May 20, 2021
THAT ELON MUSK, THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE HIM, WILL COME FROM HIS ELECTRIC TESLA ENGINE.

HE IS ALREADY RICH, I DONT KNOW WAT HE IS LOOKING FOR IN BITCOIN.

NA SO HIM GO DEY TALK LIKE PARROT, UNTIL HE CRASH THE MARKET.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by paduzman: 6:31pm On May 20, 2021
Hmmm crypto crypto lipsrsealed
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Phyde: 6:31pm On May 20, 2021
PissfulProtester:
This is the best time to invest

Crypto trading (spot trading) is far better than gambling

....but never invest the money meant for some other "urgent" things...otherwise, this will be one out of a million threads you will open with premium tears
Are you sure btc will not drop further ?
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by AngelicBeing: 6:32pm On May 20, 2021
chatinent:
It has finished you.

You still want to invest.

How old is this witchcraft!
Gbam, gbamer, gbamest, the witchcraft powers that bewitched the guy is 6000 years old, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Sanchez01: 6:32pm On May 20, 2021
Failure44:
Damn Elon musk and china for almost sending me to my early grave.

Left sports betting addiction to crypto and it's the same result but this time I really got hit hard especially since I put majority of my savings in it.

I'm resuming school as a fresher next week and I don't know how am gonna survive with the last money I have.

Do i invest the little i have in crypto with the Hope's it goes back up
Advice needed am badly hurt and confused
If you've FUD'ed and sold off your assets, then you are at a huge loss. Cryptocurrency is kinder to long term holders than traders. The main problem with most people is that they want to get rich overnight, either with shitcoins or the proper coins. It doesn't happen that way. Of course it can happen but the chances that you will get destroyed is also higher. Keep your assets regardless of what your portfolio looks like at the moment. It has been worse than this before.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by pointstores(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2021
Affordable solar power bank solution in stock
Laptop powerbank phone powerbanks
Prize range from 10,000--- 30,000naira

Inquiry 2348166117---634
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by cbrezy(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2021
helinues:
Things are returning back to normal in most countries.. Expect the price to fall further

The everage price in the next 3 months should be about $15-20k

Dude calm down undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by tayolove12(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2021
Failure44:

Left sports betting addiction to crypto and it's the same result but this time I really got hit hard especially since I put majority of my savings in it.

I'm resuming school as a fresher next week and I don't know how am gonna survive with the last money I have.

Oga it getting back to normal
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Olasty(f): 6:34pm On May 20, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Shut the Bleep up! Who send you to go into what you do not understand?. You see boys cashing out, you too wan cashout osho free money. You know how many heartbreaks we have suffered.
���
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by RexTramadol1: 6:35pm On May 20, 2021
OP your problem is from your moniker

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by kingbee90: 6:35pm On May 20, 2021
stunnert:
Relax crypto will bounce back grin

Na so MBA forex people been talk.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by ezewealth(m): 6:35pm On May 20, 2021
Youths investing on useless stuff. If you don have any thing to do with your money, open Dom account buy dollars and keep. As dis country dey naira no go rise, e go dey fall

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by WoundedLamb: 6:36pm On May 20, 2021
Congratulations on your admission!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Aboguede(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2021
Learn to study history

Bitcoin is another liberty reserve

If u know u know

How can u try to promote a coin dat weight is around 5 ounce and it is made with gold no diamond but u want to sale it for 50k dollars

Las las na scam

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by dadsonade7: 6:36pm On May 20, 2021
The falling of Cryptos now is just temporary setback and not permanent.For those who knows their onions,there is no cause for alarm.

Rising or falling,some people are making steady money from Cryptos.You only need to subject yourself to learning and get acquainted with the trend of making daily profits from Cryptos no matter the situation.

The bottom line is that Cryptos has come to stay

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by PissfulProtester: 6:37pm On May 20, 2021
Phyde:

Are you sure btc will not drop further ?
bro, I don't think so. Even if it does, it is preparing for a super-bullish run!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Sanchez01: 6:38pm On May 20, 2021
Yankee101:
This is only china, wait until the UK, EU and finally the US pull the plug. You won't even be able to sell your crypto cos it will be absolutely worthless
They can't pull the plug. They would rather tax it and profit from it.

The crackdown in China is because of money laundering while that of Nigeria was as a result of the #EndSARS protest of last year.

The UK, US and the EU are already working around taxing crypto-currencies.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by able20(m): 6:39pm On May 20, 2021
juniorstar:

You are only finished if you sold off your coins. Forget the dip it would pick up again. There are reasons for the dip China and elon. But India can replace China so there is still hope. Just hold the goddamn coin.
I hope they will buy this your prophecy, most crypto investors are now motivational speakers

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Kaymaxine(m): 6:39pm On May 20, 2021
I pray you graduate o

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Yankee101: 6:39pm On May 20, 2021
Ekpekus:
grin
Crypto didn't finish you, what did was lack of knowledge.

Finally, for crypto matter, buying the dip is good IF you have done your analysis and put into consideration the fundamentals and not only the technical analysis.

Cryptos have no fundamentals. They lack underlying value. So all the hype you see as technical analysis or fundamentals are just nonsense that can be undone with just one tweet or statement.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by chatinent: 6:39pm On May 20, 2021
AuroraBrls:

It's as Old as Adam and Eve.

It's called greed.

They call it calculated and intelligent risk taking.

What they don't know is that intelligent-responsible-worst-case-scenario-combination-punting with zero room for greed and sentiment is way better than any crypto or ponzi.

Crypto this and that. It's all tushed Ponzi. Go ask Prof Chuks Soludo, Thomas Piketty or Jeffrey Sachs

Don't mind him.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by chatinent: 6:40pm On May 20, 2021
kambili999:
grin nairalanders won't kill me with laughter

You no go understand.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by dadsonade7: 6:40pm On May 20, 2021
The facts remain that Cryptos has come to stay whether we like it or not

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Philipxxxx0: 6:40pm On May 20, 2021
Failure44:

which Token did you buy?
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by LMS1(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2021
please somebody should help he count how many total SORRY are in this thread alone grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by bizhop01: 6:40pm On May 20, 2021
Time to buy bitcoin, only smart people will understand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by bcashy: 6:40pm On May 20, 2021
Failure44:

Obviously u didn't plan before u ventured into it! You just wanna make quick money. Hmmmm.....
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Casper21: 6:41pm On May 20, 2021
Failure44:

You're a kid and u know nothing about investment. So Stop calling Elon Musk here and deal with your problem

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by StagethemTVee: 6:42pm On May 20, 2021
Oh boy e..... grin grin grin grin grin
chatinent:
It has finished you.

You still want to invest.

How old is this witchcraft!
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Angelfrost(m): 6:42pm On May 20, 2021
Crypto did nothing to you... Also feel free to leave a wealthy business man and nation out of your self-inflicted crisis.

GREED finished you sir!!!

You don't go into unstable and uncharted investment territories with money you can't afford to lose.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Whiteshield: 6:42pm On May 20, 2021
LMS1:
please somebody should help he count how many total SORRY are in this thread alone grin

Sorry plenty pass the crypto wey him get sef. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.