Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! (89611 Views)

What Currency Has The Least Value Currently In The World Market? / Naira Has Finished Me! / Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Prodigy777(m): 11:21pm On May 20, 2021
Not exactly, bro. Justin Sun had a dinner with him for 4.5million dollars. It was more like Warren auctioning himself for charity sake. Not that Warren sponsored him. He still believes BTC is not a store of value.
Farki:

Warren Buffet recently met with and sponsored the creator of Tron Exchange, Justin Sun, with the sum of 4.5 million dollars.

It seems you are the financially uneducated one because you can't even do proper research on the thing you're criticising.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Gbabe2: 11:22pm On May 20, 2021
Farki:

You can do the same with cryptocurrency and tether it to the US dollar, many people store their profits this way.

That’s true. TETHER and BUSD are nice options if you are risk averse.
I have always been a risk averse person. I hate anything that would raise my BP. I have always been a hard worker. At times working 2 jobs to make ends meet. Recently, while surfing the internet, I ran into articles that has to do with risk taking and looking for opportunities.
I took inventory of funds I have wasted over 3 years and I was like, it’s just over. I have sat for different examinations and at times, I passed and in some cases, I failed. I have failed the CISSP examination 3 times ( you can imagine how much I have spent).
Now, I look for opportunities and give them shots. I am tired of all these stories and working like a Jackie and living like an ant.
In conclusion, only commit what you can lose. Never and I say never borrow money to trade crypto. It can either make you rich or die prematurely. It’s easier for me cos, I can easily claim part of my losses when I file my annual tax returns.

Good luck and good night folks.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Farki: 11:42pm On May 20, 2021
Prodigy777:
Not exactly, bro. Justin Sun had a dinner with him for 4.5million dollars. It was more like Warren auctioning himself for charity sake. Not that Warren sponsored him. He still believes BTC is not a store of value.

Correction noted.

He is free to believe that, however there is one major thing everyone is ignoring about bitcoin's creation.

It was created as a response to inflation and excessive printing of money to stimulate economic growth.

The finite supply and decentralised nature meant it wouldn't be subject to manipulation by central banks so it would retain some of it's value over a long period.

The issue with it is that many people are exchanging bitcoin and other cryptos for cash hoping to make a profit so those who don't understand how bitcoin works and aren't thinking long term will see it as "free money".

I believe in the future, once the hype is over, it will become a main means of exchange, it's detractors are simply unhappy that the yardstick for value is shifting in a new direction.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by phenzy(m): 11:42pm On May 20, 2021
Gbabe2:
[color=#006600][/color]

It’s just lottery. You will pick numbers randomly and you pray that Jah picks your call. FYSA, you can likely be killed by a thunderstorm than win powerball. You are racing against like 200 million players.

For scratch cards, you will just buy a scratch card obtainable in corner stores depending on where you live, scratch off the numbers and match it with the winning numbers. Bro, it’s just luck.
One of my supervisors at work won 1 million dollars 3 weeks ago.

How can I reach you bro
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Sprumbaba: 12:14am On May 21, 2021
maiquel:
Buy the dip cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But to be honest with you, this is the time to invest. Once I have cash, I'm buying some Shiba Inu coins and xrp...

Only invest monies you can afford to lose, even in gambling, use such amount you can comfortably let go.
As for your addiction, that's a topic for another day.

Lol. I have 10 million Shiba. So shiba army Dey here.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Princewill1(m): 12:32am On May 21, 2021
Farki:

Warren Buffet recently met with and sponsored the creator of Tron Exchange, Justin Sun, with the sum of 4.5 million dollars.

It seems you are the financially uneducated one because you can't even do proper research on the thing you're criticising.
Boy you're really a stark illiterate. If not for a faceless forum like NL, I wouldn't have got nothing to do with your type.

Just look at you, talking boldly with so much ignorance. It was actually Justin Sun that paid 4.5 million dollar to have a launch with Buffet.

Since year 2000, Warren Buffet has been auctioning launch with people with the proceeds going to charity. That is, people bid to have a one-on-one chat with Buffet, the highest bidder wins the auction. The proceeds of the auction goes to a charity in San Francisco.

In 2019, Justin Sun won the bid with a staggering bid of 4.5m. Some criticized him for spending such amount just for a launch. But Justin stated that he want to use the launch to change Buffet's opinion on crypto-currency. In fact during the launch Buffet maintained his stance on crypto.

You didn't even do a simple Google search yet you jumped on a topic you know anything about.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by bepositive11: 12:33am On May 21, 2021
topboss:
THAT ELON MUSK, THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE HIM, WILL COME FROM HIS ELECTRIC TESLA ENGINE.

HE IS ALREADY RICH, I DONT KNOW WAT HE IS LOOKING FOR IN BITCOIN.

NA SO HIM GO DEY TALK LIKE PARROT, UNTIL HE CRASH THE MARKET.

This your comment has been making me laugh so hard. Every time I remember it, I can't stop laughing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Yankee101: 12:39am On May 21, 2021
Farki:

Please how is crypto a pyramid scheme? Many projects are made by scammers and bandwagon jumpers looking to get rich but what makes cryptocurrency a pyramid scheme?

It was created as a form of decentralised anonymous digital currency and nothing more.

The creators and exchange listings didn't promise more returns for more members neither do they promise monetary rewards for registering and trading.

You can launch an initial coin offering tomorrow using any of the existing block chain technologies. Coins are being launched till tomorrow with ballon valuations, zero assets.

Dogecoin is a derivative of the Litecoin code
Ethereum is an improved Bitcoin
Litecoin is a derivative of Bitcoin etc etc

All the initial coin offerors are billionaires, the scheme depends on another person agreeing to buy to determine its value

Pyramids have no investment underlying other than a next person willing to shell out some money to keep it going so the previous guy can cash out. Cryptocurrency does exactly the same thing

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Farki: 1:19am On May 21, 2021
Yankee101:

You can launch an initial coin offering tomorrow using any of the existing block chain technologies. Coins are being launched till tomorrow with ballon valuations, zero assets.

Dogecoin is a derivative of the Litecoin code
Ethereum is an improved Bitcoin
Litecoin is a derivative of Bitcoin etc etc

All the initial coin offerors are billionaires, the scheme depends on another person agreeing to buy to determine its value

Pyramids have no investment underlying other than a next person willing to shell out some money to keep it going so the previous guy can cash out. Cryptocurrency does exactly the same thing

I can also print monopoly money and get people to use it instead of naira, in fact many countries pop up and create their own money but I haven't heard this level of outrage.

I have already acknowledged that many frauds can be created through cryptocurrency technologies and traders who actually did their research know about this.

However the need for more contributors does not make cryptocurrency a fraud.

Using this logic the stock market is a fraud because you don't actually buy anything aside from "ownership" of the company. If the company doesn't generate any profit, people don't continue to buy the stock I don't make money back, is that fraud or a bad investment?

Typically people who create new and widely used technologies tend to be billionaires.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Farki: 1:31am On May 21, 2021
Princewill1:
Boy you're really a stark illiterate. If not for a faceless forum like NL, I wouldn't have got nothing to do with your type.

Just look at you, talking boldly with so much ignorance. It was actually Justin Sun that paid 4.5 million dollar to have a launch with Buffet.

Since year 2000, Warren Buffet has been auctioning launch with people with the proceeds going to charity. That is, people bid to have a one-on-one chat with Buffet, the highest bidder wins the auction. The proceeds of the auction goes to a charity in San Francisco.

In 2019, Justin Sun won the bid with a staggering bid of 4.5m. Some criticized him for spending such amount just for a launch. But Justin stated that he want to use the launch to change Buffet's opinion on crypto-currency. In fact during the launch Buffet maintained his stance on crypto.

You didn't even do a simple Google search yet you jumped on a topic you know anything about.

Quote the full article please.

"He [Buffett] thinks that blockchain technology has value but that none of the companies out there right now are using it correctly. The smartest people say it’s an important technology, just no one really uses it yet"

Blockchain technology has many uses but people who don't understand how it works and only see money as the end goal will vomit rubbish like you did in the original post.
https://www.theverge.com/22310188/nft-explainer-what-is-blockchain-crypto-art-faq

Anyway please refer to this post

Farki:

Correction noted.

He is free to believe that, however there is one major thing everyone is ignoring about bitcoin's creation.

It was created as a response to inflation and excessive printing of money to stimulate economic growth.

The finite supply and decentralised nature meant it wouldn't be subject to manipulation by central banks so it would retain some of it's value over a long period.

The issue with it is that many people are exchanging bitcoin and other cryptos for cash hoping to make a profit so those who don't understand how bitcoin works and aren't thinking long term will see it as "free money".

I believe in the future, once the hype is over, it will become a main means of exchange, it's detractors are simply unhappy that the yardstick for value is shifting in a new direction.

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Gbabe2: 1:32am On May 21, 2021
Farki:

I can also print monopoly money and get people to use it instead of naira, in fact many countries pop up and create their own money but I haven't heard this level of outrage.

I have already acknowledged that many frauds can be created through cryptocurrency technologies and traders who actually did their research know about this.

Using this logic the stock market is a fraud because you don't actually buy anything aside from "ownership" of the company. If the company doesn't generate any profit, people don't continue to buy the stock I don't make money back, is that fraud or a bad investment?

Typically people who create new and widely used technologies tend to be billionaires.

You are intelligent. I have heard this pyramid bla bla times and times over. In 2007, I bought over 40,000 units First bank Shares not knowing it was a scam. This is 2021, I can confidently tell you that my ROI is in negative.
You either join the train or watch the train tail lights.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Farki: 1:42am On May 21, 2021
Gbabe2:

You are intelligent. I have heard this pyramid bla bla times and times over. In 2007, I bought over 40,000 units First bank Shares not knowing it was a scam. This is 2021, I confidently tell you that my ROI is in negative.
You either join the train or watch the train tail lights.

It is so irritating, many people just hate it because it's a new technology. They don't understand that money doesn't actually exist and it's just numbers and paper manipulated by the government to maintain the illusion of value.

They talk about infinite growth being a ponzi when they don't know the stock market and housing market depend on infinite growth and perceived value. We won't die if we live in mud huts and farm for a living but most people still buy expensive houses and trade invisible commodities that they can't see or touch.

The market is already recovering, once it reaches the previous level the idiots will go into hiding until the next price dip.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Yankee101: 2:43am On May 21, 2021
Farki:

Your premise is amiss.

I get stock dividends, splits, paid board memberships, usable products from stocks

Naira is backed by the economy of 200 million folks

Crypto technology is different from cryptocurrency. The most revolutionary tech innovation today is artificial intelligence. Why don't we have AI money?

Cryptocurrency is purely speculative. I'm not telling you as an outsider. I'm typing this now after just checking my position. I hold Crypto too. That dosen't mean I won't tell you it's a scam. Before the US clamps down on it, we'll make money
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by bukarolz: 3:00am On May 21, 2021
Only invest what you can forfeit. Forget media and their trash. China and Musk had nothing to do with the dip. The market can either be bullish or bearish. Always be aware that sharp spikes in altcoin values simultaneously indicates an imminent dip. It happens periodically.

Again, Mr Elon's investment of over $1+bn in crypto is negligible compared to what the other whales pulled off from several wallets (over $350bn) two nights ago. Meanwhile, you can trade 'futures' in the time of such dip and make extraordinary fortunes. There cannot be any lost in crypto trades when you have the proper knowledge. Gain proper crypto education first.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Farki: 3:05am On May 21, 2021
Yankee101:

Your premise is amiss.

I get stock dividends, splits, paid board memberships, usable products from stocks

Naira is backed by the economy of 200 million folks

Crypto technology is different from cryptocurrency. The most revolutionary tech innovation today is artificial intelligence. Why don't we have AI money?

Cryptocurrency is purely speculative. I'm not telling you as an outsider. I'm typing this now after just checking my position. I hold Crypto too. That dosen't mean I won't tell you it's a scam. Before the US clamps down on it, we'll make money

Naira is backed by 200 million folks yet it is still weak and failing. Many Nigerians are using the naira against their will, simply backing it by force isn't enough, people need to want it, at least more than other currencies or physical goods.

In the past nobody cared about bitcoin, but businesses gave it legitimacy when they started accepting bitcoins for goods and services.

Governments gave it legitimacy when they stated taxing bitcoin trading withdrawals.

I'm not sure what you mean by AI money, there's AI blockchain applications and tokens like Fetch.
https://fetch.ai/

The crypto technology can also be used to create a network of supercomputers solving complex computations and analysing data simultaneously for cash rewards or digital tokens, the utility is there.

Something being volatile doesn't make its a scam because bitcoin didn't promise anything to users aside from digital tokens for computing power which may be used as currency.

If people want to trade their digital tokens for regular currency they are within their rights but must also bear the consequences associated with new markets.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Yankee101: 3:27am On May 21, 2021
Farki:

Naira is backed by 200 million folks yet it is still weak and failing. Many Nigerians are using the naira against their will, simply backing it by force isn't enough, people need to want it, at least more than other currencies or physical goods.

In the past nobody cared about bitcoin, but businesses gave it legitimacy when they started accepting bitcoins for goods and services.

Governments gave it legitimacy when they stated taxing bitcoin trading withdrawals.

I'm not sure what you mean by AI money, there's AI blockchain applications and tokens like Fetch.
https://fetch.ai/

The crypto technology can also be used to create a network of supercomputers solving complex computations and analysing data simultaneously for cash rewards or digital tokens, the utility is there.

Something being volatile doesn't make its a scam because bitcoin didn't promise anything to users aside from digital tokens for computing power which may be used as currency.

If people want to trade their digital tokens for regular currency they are within their rights but must also bear the consequences associated with new markets.

Dogecoin has unlimited production capacity. So tell me for example how much one should be worth when you can produce an infinite amount, minding the goods and services on earth are technically finite.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by bukarolz: 3:33am On May 21, 2021
Call it speculative, consider it not being intrinsic, compare it with stock trading, buy into the lamentations of the selfish capitalist billionaires; the fact remains that cryptocurrency is not in competition with fiat.

Understand Blockchain technology as well as IoT and AI, then you will appreciate cryptocurrency. Blockchain has come to eradicate corruption in transactions via decentralisation & disintermediation. Smart pay replaces expensive third-party payments. Patency and intellectual property are being perpetuated via NFT system. So many benefits.

Anyway, in the change management change is always opposed and very difficult to accept by people that are used to a system. Find time and read about blockchain technology in supply chain as practiced by Tradelens. Cryptocurrency is the future currency. Let them continue to cry. POW is gradually being replaced by POS. Meanwhile, carbon footprint of the second and third generation crypto technology is the best ever.

So much to talk about.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by lymelyte(m): 4:07am On May 21, 2021
Princewill1:
Real financial education are not taught in schools today. So therefore many university graduates in the world today are financially uneducated talk less of non graduates.

I remember severally posting here on Nairaland that crypto-currencies doesn't have intrinsic value... that your money will surely got burnt if you invest in crypto. I even opened a thread about Warren Buffet warning people against crypto-currencies.

Crypto is only good for moving illegal money from one point to another without govt knowledge. Just only that nothing else.

I never knew billionaire Elon Musk was this financially uneducated until he invested heavily in crypto. Your inventions and innovations can make you a billionaire but being financially literate is a different thing altogether.

Crypto-currencies will not exist in 10 years time because it doesn't have intrinsic value and also it is suffering from acceptance from government authorities all across the globe.

Government rejections will make it not to stand as a legal tender thereby causing the boom to burst.
keep quiet.. You know nothing. The govt around the globe are fighting crypto because they can't control it..All thier revenues they make from all banking and financial institutions are dwindling.. Govt across the globes are thieves. Crypto has come to stay. Capish!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by rinzaugustine: 4:25am On May 21, 2021
People move illegal funds with crypto and it will be hard for world governments to accept.People who invested should have cashed out when it got to all those highs
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 5:04am On May 21, 2021
Princewill1:

You call someone a stark illiterate but you are referring to ‘lunch’ as ‘a launch’? It’s not a typo because you used it at least 5 times. How can someone now take you seriously? undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by DgrandFada007(m): 5:14am On May 21, 2021
Bros please how do I start the invest into cryptocurrency. No ideas please help and like how much can I start with. Thanks

SportsHD:
You should only gamble with what you can afford to lose. Only fools complain.
If I show you how much was depleted from my portfolio, you'll marvel. You would even pity me.
But a seasoned trader knows that there are bull times and down times.
The market would be green in a few weeks time. I hope you keep the same energy.

From your write up,it shows you are an amateur. I.e people who are going into crypto just for the hype .
If you know what you're doing, the remaining money with you, you could day trade with it making 5-10% profit daily. No greed.
Shaa, this is a not a financial advice.

And don't blame elon musk, he's not the cause of your addiction.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by kinethic: 5:25am On May 21, 2021
Crypto currency is something many don't understand how volatile it is. When will you learn that there's no free and easy money. If you had invested in yourself on a skill that would endure for as long as you live that would have been the best.
Use your brain and stay away from gambling and crypto.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by zedegit: 5:36am On May 21, 2021
Failure44:
Damn Elon musk and china for almost sending me to my early grave.

Left sports betting addiction to crypto and it's the same result but this time I really got hit hard especially since I put majority of my savings in it.

I'm resuming school as a fresher next week and I don't know how am gonna survive with the last money I have.

Do i invest the little i have in crypto with the Hope's it goes back up
Advice needed am badly hurt and confused

You should be interested in how to eat. It is only when you are able to eat that you can talk of business otherwise you will eat up your capital.

Infact your situation can lead to more depression and suicide if not checked.

Tell someone close by to slap you or pour cold water on you.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by payloader(m): 6:15am On May 21, 2021
Failure44:

Left sports betting addiction to crypto and it's the same result but this time I really got hit hard especially since I put majority of my savings in it.

I'm resuming school as a fresher next week and I don't know how am gonna survive with the last money I have.

You saw the handwriting on the wall when Elon Musk made those statements, and should have sold most of your cryptocurrencies to save your money. Its your fault.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by darediamond(m): 6:21am On May 21, 2021
Failure44:

No Do Not Feel Finished. It is Never Over!!!

The mistake you made could be putting YOUR MONEY IN FUTURES. If Not Simply Hold Your Coins If You Have Not Sell Them as the Market Will Always Keep Toing And Frowing. Without That, Profit Can Never Be Made.

Now, Assuming You Have just Few Bucks left, NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY OR ACCUMULATE THOSE PENNY CRYPTOS THAT ARE BTC PRICE MOVEMENT DEPENDENT Like VET, XLM etc. I can teach you for free how to know a coin that truly depends on btc price movements and why they are good for recovering.

Rigth Now, Via PancakeSwap, I have accumulated lots of Coins which are BTC children in price actions.

They have started soaring when BTC price increased too to current $40K.

But I bought them for a long term purpose not short term which means I am eyeing each coin to at least worth $0.01 or #40 before selling them oof.

In all, Knowing when to enter and get out of the market is the PERMANENT SOLUTION TO GETTING CARRIED HITTER AND TITTER BY THE SO CALL WHALES AND THERE TAILS.

I AM USING A CUSTOMIZED INDICATOR DO JUST THAT FOR ME ALWAYS. ACCESS TO IT IS NOT FREE THOUGH.

0. 7. 0. 6. 0. 5. 7. 8. 5. 6. 9
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Jagunlabiodua: 6:26am On May 21, 2021
BTC will fall to 8500 in the coming months, the ride is over, the next drop will come soon and the crypto season will be over until some time in 2023. The next coming months will be very Volatile, only day traders are likely to not get burnt if lucky. If you will need the money invested in two yrs then pull out now before you cry more.

Expert Advice.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 6:28am On May 21, 2021
Princewill1:
Real financial education are not taught in schools today. So therefore many university graduates in the world today are financially uneducated talk less of non graduates.

I remember severally posting here on Nairaland that crypto-currencies doesn't have intrinsic value... that your money will surely got burnt if you invest in crypto. I even opened a thread about Warren Buffet warning people against crypto-currencies.

Crypto is only good for moving illegal money from one point to another without govt knowledge. Just only that nothing else.

I never knew billionaire Elon Musk was this financially uneducated until he invested heavily in crypto. Your inventions and innovations can make you a billionaire but being financially literate is a different thing altogether.

Crypto-currencies will not exist in 10 years time because it doesn't have intrinsic value and also it is suffering from acceptance from government authorities all across the globe.

Government rejections will make it not to stand as a legal tender thereby causing the boom to burst.

Say what you know and not what you know not.

Elon Musk made 4,000,000,000,000 dollars in two days off crypto when he bought 1 billion worth of Bitcoins and tweeted about it. People did not know he was not about investment, he was about making his profit by hyping the coin and increasing the value and purchase rate. And it worked!

You are certainly a rookie when it comes to finance so you should not speak on financial intelligence.

If you doubt it, I will test you with 3 questions.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Farki: 7:13am On May 21, 2021
Yankee101:

Dogecoin has unlimited production capacity. So tell me for example how much one should be worth when you can produce an infinite amount, minding the goods and services on earth are technically finite.

Dollars are infinite, bank notes can be created in infinite supply and can be printed on a whim.

https://www.cityam.com/almost-a-fifth-of-all-us-dollars-were-created-this-year/

Just look at this man who is the president of his state's federal reserve saying there is no limit to the amount of cash the federal reserve can print.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUrlNHTxuJM

With Dogecoin the rewards from mining are halved frequently and a hard limit can be implemented. As of right now the supply of dogecoin can not double for the next 20 years and everyone is aware of this. If there was any manipulation everyone would see it, unlike with dollars where the government can print hundreds of billions overnight to create the illusion of growth.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by ultimate77(m): 7:31am On May 21, 2021
Failure44:

My friend go and sleep and sto writing trash. What do you know about crypto market? How much is your total liquidity? When did you even started throwing your money in crypto? So because you hear people talk you too want to talk?

Haven't you learnt that the crypto market is volatile? A school fresher... You are indeed funny. Take rat poison and shorten the whole thing.

People wey get money never shout, na your 100,000 or 200,000 we no go hear word.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Cyoung4real(m): 7:52am On May 21, 2021
maiquel:
Buy the dip cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But to be honest with you, this is the time to invest. Once I have cash, I'm buying some Shiba Inu coins and xrp...

Only invest monies you can afford to lose, even in gambling, use such amount you can comfortably let go.
As for your addiction, that's a topic for another day.

Hi bro, please I need your help seriously. Can I have your WhatsApp number please.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Bright2(m): 7:59am On May 21, 2021
Arijude:
what do you mean by polymatic coin? Shitcoin?
Polygon (Matic) is not a shitcoin, shitcoin is for investors that want to Hodl but polygon Matic is just for a short time trade depending on the percentage at which greed permits you to cash out.

Buy when the coin percentage is low and sell off when the percentage rises , it occur this way every day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.