Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! (89621 Views)

What Currency Has The Least Value Currently In The World Market? / Naira Has Finished Me! / Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 20, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

As usual, you didn't make sense. You never made sense in politics section, I thought you'd have finance sense but it's still zero. No wonder you're living for 30k/month BMC money.

Fatality grin

The guy is actually a rettarded poor fagg.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Raph82(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2021
Telli person oh dem no dey telli person grin Timaya take up dis song & sing now
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Killermamba: 9:16pm On May 20, 2021
Failure44:
Damn Elon musk and china for almost sending me to my early grave.

Left sports betting addiction to crypto and it's the same result but this time I really got hit hard especially since I put majority of my savings in it.

I'm resuming school as a fresher next week and I don't know how am gonna survive with the last money I have.

Do i invest the little i have in crypto with the Hope's it goes back up
Advice needed am badly hurt and confused

The current market has not affected me at all, I moved my asset to a stable coin before the current down time. Always monitor the market movement even if bitcoin is sold for 1 dollar it does affect me. Learn to get ahead of the market and the use of stable coins

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by IAMPEDRO: 9:17pm On May 20, 2021
maiquel:
Buy the dip cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But to be honest with you, this is the time to invest. Once I have cash, I'm buying some Shiba Inu coins and xrp...

Only invest monies you can afford to lose, even in gambling, use such amount you can comfortably let go.
As for your addiction, that's a topic for another day.
If it's advised to invest money you can lose then the crypto world is not so sure.
Real estate is God's gift!
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by justmondris: 9:19pm On May 20, 2021
BTC will fall to 10-15k this year before it hits 100k next or next two years.
Una never see anything for crypto na thesame crypto when force me move my things come Dey stay office in 2018? Just because say I put the money when I be one take rent hus for crypto? Lololololoolololl
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by kense88: 9:20pm On May 20, 2021
helinues:
Things are returning back to normal in most countries.. Expect the price to fall further

The everage price in the next 3 months should be about $15-20k
unfortunately for you, crypto is bouncing back. You can take a glass of sniper, if you feel so bad about this.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Hardemol: 9:23pm On May 20, 2021
SportsHD:
You should only gamble with what you can afford to lose. Only fools complain.
If I show you how much was depleted from my portfolio, you'll marvel. You would even pity me.
But a seasoned trader knows that there are bull times and down times.
The market would be green in a few weeks time. I hope you keep the same energy.

From your write up,it shows you are an amateur. I.e people who are going into crypto just for the hype .
If you know what you're doing, the remaining money with you, you could day trade with it making 5-10% profit daily. No greed.
Shaa, this is a not a financial advice.

And don't blame elon musk, he's not the cause of your addiction.
pls where can I start the learning for forex
Message me on Whatsapp 09073221179
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by karkinase(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2021
The problem with most people who invest in crypto is lack of trading knowledge, you expect price to always rise . we are officially in a bearish season, for resumption of bull run, BeeTeec needs to overcome the 42k-44k support , anytin below is just a chance to accumulate more. i see it getting to 20k thou. sad
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by WriterX(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2021
it has finished ---- revelation
do I still invest---- exodus

have you ever watched a film that starts from the end except for tenet of course

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by maasoap(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2021
jedisco:
@op, you are a gambler...

This is the bitc0in lifetime profitability chart. As of yesterday when bitc0in sold off, anyone who had bought bitc0in in 3820 out of it's 3929 days of existence would still be in profit... That's a massive 97%.... What other named asset has been this strong over the last decade?

Bitc0in has been the most profitable assest of the last decade...
Look at that chart, if you have problems trading bitc0in profitably, I wonder what other market you'd trade with any degree of profit....

Bitc0in is a gift to the young generation... You can either use it sensibly to build wealth or gamble away your future.

Scam. You buy something that has no value at N10 and start hoping for someone to come and buy it at N20. The new buyer starts looking for someone to pay N30 for it and the cycle continues. Where does this the madness end? Someone must cry las las

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by udemzyudex(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Between now and August 2021, Bitcoin will be trading below $3500. I've done my personal analysis with the daily, weekly and monthly charts. Mehn! The coming months are gonna be hell.

Don't just take my words for it. Just keep on investing/continue to buy the deep till around August. An August visitor is on the way grin

Buy the dip and see the deep digging deeper grin grin

I don't invest in crypto for a good reason. I invest in stocks, stock indices and forex, but not crypto. Crypto has no intrinsic value!

Tell me, what's the yardstick for determining the value of cryptocurrencies? Unlike stocks and forex (don't even compare crypto to stocks/forex), you just keep your (fake) digital money somewhere, hoping for your account to swell up. And that's why it's easy for even an individual like Elon Musk to manipulate the market.

Confirm red blood will continue to flow guys grin grin grin

Warren Buffett, one time world's richest man warned you guys, you took him for an idiot and a total ignoramus. Una never see sumchin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by kense88: 9:27pm On May 20, 2021
jedisco:
@op, you are a gambler...

This is the bitc0in lifetime profitability chart. As of yesterday when bitc0in sold off, anyone who had bought bitc0in in 3820 out of it's 3929 days of existence would still be in profit... That's a massive 97%.... What other named asset has been this strong over the last decade?

Bitc0in has been the most profitable assest of the last decade...
Look at that chart, if you have problems trading bitc0in profitably, I wonder what other market you'd trade with any degree of profit....

Bitc0in is a gift to the young generation... You can either use it sensibly to build wealth or gamble away your future.

smart guy. That life time chart says it all. As a matter of fact, bitcoin is bouncing back already

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by obailala(m): 9:29pm On May 20, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Between now and August 2021, Bitcoin will be trading below $3500. I've done my personal analysis with the daily, weekly and monthly charts. Mehn! The coming months are gonna be hell.

Don't just take my words for it. Just keep on investing/continue to buy the deep till around August. An August visitor is on the way grin

I don't invest in crypto for a good reason. I invest in stocks, stock indices and forex, but not crypto. Crypto has no intrinsic value!

Tell me, what's the yardstick for determining the value of cryptocurrencies? Unlike stocks and forex (don't even compare crypto to stocks/forex), you just keep your (fake) digital money somewhere, hoping for your account to swell up. And that's why it's easy for even an individual like Elon Musk to manipulate the market.

Warren Buffett, one time world's richest man warned you guys, you took him for an idiot and a total ignoramus. Una never see sumchin.
Cryptos arent going anywhere any time soon. Before we even get to July, BTC would have exceeded its previous high. What happened this week is a very normal occurrence; it's just a standard cycle which happens once in a while. the only reason it's trending is cos cryptos just got so popular in Nigeria lately and for the majority of current crypto traders in Nigeria, this is the first dip they're experiencing. Nothing new about this.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by sammirano: 9:34pm On May 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

But sir does that mean if the price drop you lose all your money even if it pumps up? Let's say I invest 50k it shrinks to 16k and later boom it rise will it come back to 50k or I loose all

My comment on crypto is an advise, its highly unpredictable. You may profit so much, and equally lose so much. If you are risk-averse or normal. You shouldn't do crypto. You must be risk-seeking to invest in crypto.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by prophetic69(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2021
Price is reacting to a weekly demand zone. Great time to buy if you have money cause from here it's going above 100k

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by ajl: 9:48pm On May 20, 2021
For those who are ignorant value of block hair technology that drives cryptos, read this link with pasted summary from there.

RippleNet leverages blockchain technology to help partners across a global network accelerate their business performance and scale. It delivers a superior end-customer experience, simplified network partnering, liquidity management solutions, lines of credit, and a state-of-the-art infrastructure that enables real-time payments.

National Bank of Egypt and LuLu International Exchange Connect Through RippleNet to Elevate Remittance Experience into Egypt
https://ripple.com/insights/national-bank-of-egypt-and-lulu-international-exchange-connect-through-ripplenet-to-elevate-remittance-experience-into-egypt/
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by zudozz: 9:48pm On May 20, 2021
SportsHD:
You should only gamble with what you can afford to lose. Only fools complain.
If I show you how much was depleted from my portfolio, you'll marvel. You would even pity me.
But a seasoned trader knows that there are bull times and down times.
The market would be green in a few weeks time. I hope you keep the same energy.

From your write up,it shows you are an amateur. I.e people who are going into crypto just for the hype .
If you know what you're doing, the remaining money with you, you could day trade with it making 5-10% profit daily. No greed.
Shaa, this is a not a financial advice.

And don't blame elon musk, he's not the cause of your addiction.

Please direct me. I am interest in Crypto. I am ready to learn it well so that I can at least be making 5-10% of my investment like u said. That ll be cool. Even if I dont make millions I ll be fine. I am willing to learn. I wait to hear from u.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by FahBuLous: 10:01pm On May 20, 2021
grin
chatinent:
It has finished you.

You still want to invest.

How old is this witchcraft!
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by jedisco(m): 10:11pm On May 20, 2021
maasoap:

Scam. You buy something that has no value at N10 and start hoping for someone to come and buy it at N20. The new buyer starts looking for someone to pay N30 for it and the cycle continues. Where does this the madness ends? Someone must cry las las

Where does the value of the naira in your pocket come from?
The value of almost everything you see around you is embedded in the price people are willing to pay for it. No material asset has an 'intrinsic value'

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by phenzy(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2021
Gbabe2:
[img][/img][color=#990000][/color]

My brother, let them wallow in ignorance. I was once like that. The first time I heard of Bitcoin was in 2010 when I returned from the UK. I was like this is BS... This is a scam. I wasn't interested in all these get rich over night schemes. Fast forward to 2020, a friend was like please invest just a fraction into Bitcoin, Etherum, Litecoin and the likes and I was like ...damn, I was not interested. precisely Feb 5, 2021, I committed my resources looking for information and researching what I could that can have a lasting impact on my life. Yes, I have a full time job but I wanted something that could solve my financial issues and make me financially independent. I committed money into DOGE, BITCOIN, BITCOIN CASH, ETHERUM, ETHERUM CLASSIC, ADA, MATIC POLYGON, RVN COIN and a handful of others. In no time, I made a substantial some of money. Yes, crypto is highly volatile but it worth the risk. You can never become rich if you are not willing to take some risks in life. Yes, calculated risk.

I forgot to tell you......I am now adddicted to lottery (Power ball, Mega millions and weekly scratch cards) lol

Bros come teach me about power ball and weekly scratch card please
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by ollypass: 10:22pm On May 20, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

you are real ignorant ...your not a trader in any of those things you mentioned: and evening you were ..all you would AV done was lose money with your half baked knowledge forming local champion..who told you most crypto has no intrinsic value or use cases?better go study to shew your self approved ..cos half knowledge bearers like you are more dangerous than the total novice
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Topmaike007(m): 10:35pm On May 20, 2021
Sexev:

Investment in Oneself pays the best dividend. Learn some dope I.T skills for more leverage
what type of IT skills do you suggest
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Farki: 10:55pm On May 20, 2021
Yankee101:
Buy stocks not crypto

Fast money goes fast

There's no underlying value in crypto currency

Gold and silver have physical uses, crypto has none

Go for long term returns not MMM style cos crypto is basically a pyramid scheme

Please how is crypto a pyramid scheme? Many projects are made by scammers and bandwagon jumpers looking to get rich but what makes cryptocurrency a pyramid scheme?

It was created as a form of decentralised anonymous digital currency and nothing more.

The creators and exchange listings didn't promise more returns for more members neither do they promise monetary rewards for registering and trading.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Farki: 10:58pm On May 20, 2021
Princewill1:
Real financial education are not taught in schools today. So therefore many university graduates in the world today are financially uneducated talk less of non graduates.

I remember severally posting here on Nairaland that crypto-currencies doesn't have intrinsic value... that your money will surely got burnt if you invest in crypto. I even opened a thread about Warren Buffet warning people against crypto-currencies.

Crypto is only good for moving illegal money from one point to another without govt knowledge. Just only that nothing else.

I never knew billionaire Elon Musk was this financially uneducated until he invested heavily in crypto. Your inventions and innovations can make you a billionaire but being financially literate is a different thing altogether.

Crypto-currencies will not exist in 10 years time because it doesn't have intrinsic value and also it is suffering from acceptance from government authorities all across the globe.

Government rejections will make it not to stand as a legal tender thereby causing the boom to burst.

Warren Buffet recently met with and sponsored the creator of Tron Exchange, Justin Sun, with the sum of 4.5 million dollars.

It seems you are the financially uneducated one because you can't even do proper research on the thing you're criticising.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by louis1995: 11:02pm On May 20, 2021
Cryptocurrency trading can be highly profitable as an investment but you really shouldn't be using your daily bread to trade with it, only heart break awaits you OP.

Use money you can stand to lose, and consider long term trading in months/years, holding and increasing your coins in time until the market is fully ripe, that way these short volatile movements wouldn't phase you.

This should be one of your side hustles, and when you make money from your real job, you can "buy the dip" in times like this rather comfortably and sell later in the future when you actually need it for a serious project.

Goodluck man, and be patient.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Gbabe2: 11:02pm On May 20, 2021
phenzy:

Bros come teach me about power ball and weekly scratch card please

It’s just lottery. You will pick numbers randomly and you pray that Jah picks your call. FYSA, you can likely be killed by a thunderstorm than win powerball. You are racing against like 200 million players.

For scratch cards, you will just buy a scratch card obtainable in corner stores depending on where you live, scratch off the numbers and match it with the winning numbers. Bro, it’s just luck.
One of my supervisors at work won 1 million dollars 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Farki: 11:06pm On May 20, 2021
ezewealth:
Youths investing on useless stuff. If you don have any thing to do with your money, open Dom account buy dollars and keep. As dis country dey naira no go rise, e go dey fall

You can do the same with cryptocurrency and tether it to the US dollar, many people store their profits this way.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by ak22(m): 11:07pm On May 20, 2021
I will continue to [i]HODL[/i] no matter what you are saying
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by CryptoRepublic1: 11:08pm On May 20, 2021
Keep hodling it'll bounce back again soon, this's not the end of the bull market yet.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by mrpassionate(m): 11:13pm On May 20, 2021
Stop Investing in Cryptos, but TRADE IT.
My 2 cent✌✌

Failure44:
Damn Elon musk and china for almost sending me to my early grave.

Left sports betting addiction to crypto and it's the same result but this time I really got hit hard especially since I put majority of my savings in it.

I'm resuming school as a fresher next week and I don't know how am gonna survive with the last money I have.

Do i invest the little i have in crypto with the Hope's it goes back up
Advice needed am badly hurt and confused

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Druss(m): 11:14pm On May 20, 2021
There is a difference between investing and gambling. You gambled. Crypto is not for investing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.