Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! (89512 Views)

What Currency Has The Least Value Currently In The World Market? / Naira Has Finished Me! / Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by imagrg(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2021
I fell from $864 to $53 in Shi*t coin trade. I think it's like Ponzi.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Wolfeye: 7:22pm On May 20, 2021
ygowon:
My friend, invest your money on yourself by learning a handwork that will remain with you anywhere and will be fetching you money steadily. Gambling is deadly. Crypto is for the rich with money to spare. Know the truth and you shall be free. You can't predict Cryptos.

Some of una sabi yarn dust.
Smh. NGMI

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by gbenga44: 7:22pm On May 20, 2021
So its stocks and forex that has intrinsic value?! Look, any thing that is outside of real estate, gold or any other precious metal extracted from the ground every other thing is by faith. The stocks for example, you are only by act of hope telling your self you own shares in a company evidenced probably by a share certificate( which today is maintained electronically - so no need for physical paper). It is that piece or paper/certificate that makes you believe you own asset that can appreciate and maybe pay you dividend when really you simply just holding a “piece of promise” to get share of the company’s future either good or bad.

Everything including the crypto na faith of holding onto something of value that will appreciate!

KingsleyWabote:

Between now and August 2021, Bitcoin will be trading below $3500. I've done my personal analysis with the daily, weekly and monthly charts. Mehn! The coming months are gonna be hell.

Don't just take my words for it. Just keep on investing/continue to buy the deep till around August. An August visitor is on the way grin

Buy the dip and see the deep digging deeper grin grin

I don't invest in crypto for a good reason. I invest in stocks, stock indices and forex, but not crypto. Crypto has no intrinsic value!

Tell me, what's the yardstick for determining the value of cryptocurrencies? Unlike stocks and forex (don't even compare crypto to stocks/forex), you just keep your (fake) digital money somewhere, hoping for your account to swell up. And that's why it's easy for even an individual like Elon Musk to manipulate the market.

Confirm red blood will continue to flow guys grin grin grin

Warren Buffett, one time world's richest man warned you guys, you took him for an idiot and a total ignoramus. Una never see sumchin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by elmas(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Between now and August 2021, Bitcoin will be trading below $3500. I've done my personal analysis with the daily, weekly and monthly charts. Mehn! The coming months are gonna be hell.

Don't just take my words for it. Just keep on investing/continue to buy the deep till around August. An August visitor is on the way grin

I don't invest in crypto for a good reason. I invest in stocks, stock indices and forex, but not crypto. Crypto has no intrinsic value!

Tell me, what's the yardstick for determining the value of cryptocurrencies? Unlike stocks and forex (don't even compare crypto to stocks/forex), you just keep your (fake) digital money somewhere, hoping for your account to swell up. And that's why it's easy for even an individual like Elon Musk to manipulate the market.

Warren Buffett, one time world's richest man warned you guys, you took him for an idiot and a total ignoramus. Una never see sumchin.

Can u mentor me on Forex?
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by gbenga44: 7:22pm On May 20, 2021
So its stocks and forex that has intrinsic value?! Look, any thing that is outside of real estate, gold or any other precious metal extracted from the ground every other thing is by faith. The stocks for example, you are only by hope of owning shares in a company evidenced by a ahare certificate( which today is maintained electronically - so no need for physical paper). Everything including the crypto na just a game of faith of holding onto something of value that will appreciate!

KingsleyWabote:

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Prodigy777(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2021
You don't lose until you sell off.

At the point where you have not sold off, your loss is still unrealised. When you sell, it becomes realised.
Hassanmaye:

But sir does that mean if the price drop you lose all your money even if it pumps up? Let's say I invest 50k it shrinks to 16k and later boom it rise will it come back to 50k or I loose all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Christian07(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2021
Failure44:
Damn Elon musk and china for almost sending me to my early grave.

Left sports betting addiction to crypto and it's the same result but this time I really got hit hard especially since I put majority of my savings in it.

I'm resuming school as a fresher next week and I don't know how am gonna survive with the last money I have.

Do i invest the little i have in crypto with the Hope's it goes back up
Advice needed am badly hurt and confused

You dnt knw how to trade stop blabbing

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Wolfeye: 7:23pm On May 20, 2021
imagrg:
I fell from $864 to $53 in Shi*t coin trade. I think it's like Ponzi.

YOU BOUGHT THE TOP. Una no go look chart go buy coin come dey complain.Smh.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Hassanmaye(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2021
Angrygoat:
My own dropped from 7k to 3700. Well am not bothered. Chin no level. Na china get btc. Abegi. It will always bounce back within months or weeks
If it bounce back will it come back to 7k again
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by princillin: 7:25pm On May 20, 2021
Learn Digital marketing. .una no go hear.
Trade and manage your fund on your own and convenience. U dey throw way money.

Affiliate market na bea

http://www.itsdollar.com/register.php?referral=Reflex
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by InvertedHammer: 7:26pm On May 20, 2021
Failure44:

Left sports betting addiction to crypto and it's the same result but this time I really got hit hard especially since I put majority of my savings in it.

I'm resuming school as a fresher next week and I don't know how am gonna survive with the last money I have.

/
Market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent...John Maynard Keynes.

/

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by elmas(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2021
Sysdatek:
Lol
This one used his life savings to trade

Learn how to trade stocks and other algorithm trading
There are many ways to earn online bro

Same stuff that finished you. Made millions for me yesterday

How?
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Hassanmaye(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2021
Prodigy777:
You don't lose until you sell off.

At the point where you have not sold off, your loss is still unrealised. When you sell, it becomes realised.
OK thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Arijude(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2021
Bright2:
Op , may be you ventured into what you don't know, crypto is for investors with big heart. Pls learn it properly you won't regret it but I'll advice you not to go close to bitcoin but rather follow polymatic coin, it will be feeding you every day cause the volatility is trackable.
what do you mean by polymatic coin? Shitcoin?
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Prodigy777(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2021
$MATIC. Short for polymatic.
Arijude:
what do you mean by polymatic coin? Shitcoin?
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Gbabe2: 7:30pm On May 20, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Your analysis is BS. Gone are those days that crypto will crash to the bottom. Yes, its highly volatile but it wont crash. We are talking of digital assets worth over 2 trillion dollars. If your theory were true, crypto would have crashed this week due to series of negative news.
I made over 26k USD in the last 6 weeks by selling Doge, ADA, Matic Polygon and Etherum Classic (ETC) and nearly lost all this week.
To tell you the truth, never commit what you cant lose in anything.

Jah bless.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 20, 2021
Failure44:

Let me encourage you. I am on $7000 loss. And ain't shaking.

Stay put.

And next time, only part away with what you can lose.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by nextstep(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2021
Failure44:

I've been telling people for at least three years: if you're comfortable with watching an amount of money burn, then put it into crypto. No more. If it goes up, good, you won a gamble. If you lost it, no worries, it wasn't all you have.

You haven't sold yet, right? So technically you haven't lost any money. Stay the course with the amount you already put in. However, do not "invest"/gamble the rest you have. Save it and please use this as a lesson:
- you need to work towards saving 6-months emergency fund that will take care of your needs in case you lose your income. Do this before investing or gambling. This is cash in bank, so you can access it without story. Ideally half in naira, half in dollar-denominated account.
- use only 50% of your income for current needs (housing, food, fees)
- invest 30% of your income for the long-term in stocks, real estate
- use the remaining 20% for play (crypto, tithing, rocking life a bit)

I don't have any money in crypto, and many times I regret not getting in when it was around $500. But I just don't like putting money into things I don't understand, nor control.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Wolfeye: 7:32pm On May 20, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Warren buffet the Warner, spent his entire life betting on companies to succeed in the name of “stock” and in all his wisdom missed out on all tech revolutions of the century including Facebook and apple and everyone who followed his retarded advise is worse off for it.

Crypto is a new asset class and IF YOU LISTENED TO WARREN BUFFET you would know he openly admits to be a tech illiterate.

If you aren’t dumb and you empty brained WHY ARE MARK ZUCK, ELON MUSk and all other tech billionaires knee-deep in crypto if it’s just useless?
You rather listen to old hags who made money ages ago and couldn’t see the tech revolution or tech gurus whose knowledge is impacting and creating the tomorrow you will live in?
Why does buffet in all his wisdom own no initial stock in any of the big tech companies...he was one of the short sighted people who thought the internet was a passing thing with no effect.

Some of you on Nairaland just love to wallow in your foolishness and say “atleast they no chop my money” when you don’t even know where life is headed to. You are looking at 93 year old billionaires instead of people close to your age who will actually live in this tomorrow you aspire to.
There is no stock on earth that can yield what crypto has yielded in the last 6 months and the irony is that crypto WILL replace everything you think you know about economy and finance.
Sadly people like you will look back 50 years from now and do had I known because all you do is wait for the old hags to approve your life before you live it.
Your mates are devs, working on chains creating sound ecosystems with use cases and tomorrow you will say “oyibo na winch”.

You don’t know the internet has made the world a global village and this village MUST have its own financial system? You can hate it or deny it all you want, virtual decentralized finance Is REAL af and will take over everything WHY? Because life is for the young not the old.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Thalamus: 7:35pm On May 20, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Lolz, you are embarrassing yourself. This clearly shows you know absolutely nothing about cryptocurrencies.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by ygowon: 7:36pm On May 20, 2021
Wolfeye:

Some of una sabi yarn dust.
Smh. NGMI
goateye
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Clean2016: 7:37pm On May 20, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Which stock? Buy FBHN at 20... Check price.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Hassanmaye(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2021
sammirano:
Some idiots will be comparing crypto of about a decade old with forex that is over 200 years old.Are you mad? I repeat, if you are not ready to lose 120% of your money, dont do crypto.

PS: Mayb some people dont know some asset canvanish over night. Its an unregulated market. If you like hold one billion of the coin, you wont get $1. It has happened before, it wil still happen
You mean if lose the money even if it pumps up there is no guarantee you will make up
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by femifemi1(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2021
Koryc:
Lol, our government is good for nothing but anytime they warn you against any quick money scheme you should comply without arguing.
They are good at forecasting risky business.

What's this cry about Cryptocurrency dipping or in red for now?

That's the nature of trading and the natural law of life.

Who is expecting prices to keep going up without retesting the resistance/support is simply a newbie. Prices moves in patterns and forget the news that Elon Musk or China did this or that. When the price of Bitcoin breaks the Support zone on Daily chart what were people looking at ?

Those who lose are those who just heard that cryptocurrency is climbing and they just dump money on whatever they see.

Cryptocurrency is purely a legitimate business and the future of currencies. People are just too lazy to research on anything new, they rather prefer to stick to their old ways, later to tell you you that I heard about it oooo.

In Cryptocurrency, you don't lose until you sell, and for day traders, risk what you can afford to lose per trade. Probably 5% of your capital.

If you careless about yourself, at least invest in your children's future by locking away atleast 0.1 BTC somewhere for the next 5 years.

BTC to hit $1million in the nearest future.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Thalamus: 7:41pm On May 20, 2021
Oyetboy:

This is the dumbest take I've seen this year

I swear. grin The dude set a record in the most reckless display of ignorance.
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by gbenga44: 7:41pm On May 20, 2021
Same way they said “e-mails” had no place or use in the modern world and could never replace traditional means of communication eg telegrams, post-mails etc.

quote author=Princewill1 post=101893413]Real financial education are not taught in schools today. So therefore many university graduates in the world today are financially uneducated talk less of non graduates.

I remember severally posting here on Nairaland that crypto-currencies doesn't have intrinsic value... that your money will surely got burnt if you invest in crypto. I even opened a thread about Warren Buffet warning people against crypto-currencies.

Crypto is only good for moving illegal money from one point to another without govt knowledge. Just only that nothing else.

I never knew billionaire Elon Musk was this financially uneducated until he invested heavily in crypto. Your inventions and innovations can make you a billionaire but being financially literate is a different thing altogether.

Crypto-currencies will not exist in 10 years time because it doesn't have intrinsic value and also it is suffering from acceptance from government authorities all across the globe.

Government rejections will make it not to stand as a legal tender thereby causing the boom to burst.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Rhimat27: 7:41pm On May 20, 2021
Buy your mtn data at affordable rate whatsapp 08104509950
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Gbabe2: 7:42pm On May 20, 2021
[img][/img]
Wolfeye:

Warren buffet the Warner, spent his entire life betting on companies to succeed in the name of “stock” and in all his wisdom missed out on all tech revolutions of the century including Facebook and apple and everyone who followed his retarded advise is worse off for it.

Crypto is a new asset class and IF YOU LISTENED TO WARREN BUFFET you would know he openly admits to be a tech illiterate.

If you aren’t dumb and you empty brained WHY ARE MARK ZUCK, ELON MUSk and all other tech billionaires knee-deep in crypto if it’s just useless?
You rather listen to old hags who made money ages ago and couldn’t see the tech revolution or tech gurus whose knowledge is impacting and creating the tomorrow you will live in?
Why does buffet in all his wisdom own no initial stock in any of the big tech companies...he was one of the short sighted people who thought the internet was a passing thing with no effect.

Some of you on Nairaland just love to wallow in your foolishness and say “atleast they no chop my money” when you don’t even know where life is headed to. You are looking at 93 year old billionaires instead of people close to your age who will actually live in this tomorrow you aspire to.
There is no stock on earth that can yield what crypto has yielded in the last 6 months and the irony is that crypto WILL replace everything you think you know about economy and finance.
Sadly people like you will look back 50 years from now and do had I known because all you do is wait for the old hags to approve your life before you live it.
Your mates are devs, working on chains creating sound ecosystems with use cases and tomorrow you will say “oyibo na winch”.

You don’t know the internet has made the world a global village and this village MUST have its own financial system? You can hate it or deny it all you want, virtual decentralized finance Is REAL af and will take over everything WHY? Because life is for the young not the old.

My brother, let them wallow in ignorance. I was once like that. The first time I heard of Bitcoin was in 2010 when I returned from the UK. I was like this is BS... This is a scam. I wasn't interested in all these get rich over night schemes. Fast forward to 2020, a friend was like please invest just a fraction into Bitcoin, Etherum, Litecoin and the likes and I was like ...damn, I was not interested. precisely Feb 5, 2021, I committed my resources looking for information and researching what I could that can have a lasting impact on my life. Yes, I have a full time job but I wanted something that could solve my financial issues and make me financially independent. I committed money into DOGE, BITCOIN, BITCOIN CASH, ETHERUM, ETHERUM CLASSIC, ADA, MATIC POLYGON, RVN COIN and a handful of others. In no time, I made a substantial some of money. Yes, crypto is highly volatile but it worth the risk. You can never become rich if you are not willing to take some risks in life. Yes, calculated risk.

I forgot to tell you......I am now adddicted to lottery (Power ball, Mega millions and weekly scratch cards) lol

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Koryc: 7:44pm On May 20, 2021
femifemi1:

What's this cry about Cryptocurrency dipping or in red for now?

That's the nature of trading and the natural law of life.

Who is expecting prices to keep going up without retesting the resistance/support is simply a newbie. Prices moves in patterns and forget the news that Elon Musk or China did this or that. When the price of Bitcoin breaks the Support zone on Daily chart what were people looking at ?

Those who lose are those who just heard that cryptocurrency is climbing and they just dump money on whatever they see.

Cryptocurrency is purely a legitimate business and the future of currencies. People are just too lazy to research on anything new, they rather prefer to stick to their old ways, later to tell you you that I heard about it oooo.

In Cryptocurrency, you don't lose until you sell, and for day traders, risk what you can afford to lose per trade. Probably 5% of your capital.

If you careless about yourself, at least invest in your children's future by locking away atleast 0.1 BTC somewhere for the next 5 years.

BTC to hit $1million in the nearest future.
Should Elon stagger a stable currency? Just a single voice not an economy think twice bro.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Pk01(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2021
SportsHD:
You should only gamble with what you can afford to lose. Only fools complain.
If I show you how much was depleted from my portfolio, you'll marvel. You would even pity me.
But a seasoned trader knows that there are bull times and down times.
The market would be green in a few weeks time. I hope you keep the same energy.

From your write up,it shows you are an amateur. I.e people who are going into crypto just for the hype .
If you know what you're doing, the remaining money with you, you could day trade with it making 5-10% profit daily. No greed.
Shaa, this is a not a financial advice.

And don't blame elon musk, he's not the cause of your addiction.
bro please teach me day trading ..nw ..should I dm you?
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by boninho: 7:50pm On May 20, 2021
The only trusted coin now is koinonia
Re: Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! by Mcslize: 7:54pm On May 20, 2021
Crypto is not for people who want to make fast money. If you're investing in crypto with a short term mindset, you have yourself to blame.

Invest for long term not for overnight millionaire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.