Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Faith, Changes & Tolerance - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith, Changes & Tolerance (3913 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Pope Francis Urges Nigerians To Imbibe Religious Tolerance / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So who are those practically applying what you're trying to say? cheesy
I apply what I say.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by achorladey: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
tctrills:

MaxInDHouse is very entertaining. He always runs from topic. Now he is asking which church I worship with just to change subject. Funny boy

The Pharisees were proud and believed that they were better and more righteous than other people....... From their religious publications

Let's rephrase using MaxInDHouse mindset here about better performing performance group

The Jehovah’s witnesses were and are proud and believed that they were better and more righteous than other people.

The reason they call other Christian denominations and groups as FALSE CHRISTIANS or LIE LIE CHRISTIANS(Pidgin English) grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

OK even though God killed them he still love them shey? cheesy
Oga you would die one day. Is it because God stopped loving you?

1 Like

Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by achorladey: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So who are those practically applying what you're trying to say? cheesy

You are not even applying what Jesus whom you call your master say grin grin grin grin
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
tctrills:

I apply what I say.

Because Jesus wants them to have the same mind {John 17:22} Christians apply God's word and pass it round as rules for all their members to have the same line of thought! 2John 10-11 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10

So it's not when you think and coming to social media to tell others when there's nobody having the same line of thought with you! cheesy
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by achorladey: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I don't think you're OK.

Jesus told his disciples to beware of food with Pharisees {Matthew 16:6} they later discovered that it's spiritual food that he was talking about {Matthew 16:12} so how do you think they will eat at all with those against whom their master gave a clear warning?

Jesus' disciples never ate with Pharisees so that's why they could say we should not eat with backsliders! 2John 10-11 wink

Tell us the meaning of beware and never grin grin grin
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
tctrills:

Oga you would die one day. Is it because God stopped loving you?
Ọmọ God killed those people directly and it was recorded that He destroyed them! wink
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by achorladey: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I don't think you're OK.

Jesus told his disciples to beware of food with Pharisees {Matthew 16:6} they later discovered that it's spiritual food that he was talking about {Matthew 16:12} so how do you think they will eat at all with those against whom their master gave a clear warning?

Jesus' disciples never ate with Pharisees so that's why they could say we should not eat with backsliders! 2John 10-11 wink

Tell us the meaning of beware and never grin grin grin

Therefore, all the things they tell you, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds, for they say but they do not practice what they say.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Because Jesus wants them to have the same mind {John 17:22} Christians apply God's word and pass it round as rules for all their members to have the same line of thought! 2John 10-11 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10

So it's not when you think and coming to social media to tell others when there's nobody having the same line of thought with you! cheesy
Well there are people with the same line of thought. Are you happy now. If you were old enough, you would know that no idea is original.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ God killed those people directly and it was recorded that He destroyed them! wink
Directly or indirectly your life would one day be taken. All die na die. If God does not want you to die he would make it so. So again you have no point. God's love is not measured by death. Death cannot separate us from the love of God.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
tctrills:

Well there are people with the same line of thought. Are you happy now. If you were old enough, you would know that no idea is original.

Jesus prayed for his true disciples to have the same line of thought {John 17:22} because even though faithless miscreants like you want to argue you can never form a group to put what you're saying to practice practically! Luke 11:23 smiley

1 Like

Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
tctrills:

Directly or indirectly your life would one day be taken. All die na die. If God does not want you to die he would make it so. So again you have no point. God's love is not measured by death. Death cannot separate us from the love of God.
Jesus Christ clearly said those destroyed in Noah's days, those destroyed in Sodom and Gomorrah, those destroyed in the wilderness are all examples of God's judgment not love for them! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus prayed for his true disciples to have the same line of thought {John 17:22} because even though faithless miscreants like you want to argue you can never form a group to put what you're saying to practice practically! Luke 11:23 smiley
As I said, there are those who have the same line of thought as I do and if you had any sense you would know that no idea is original.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus Christ clearly said those destroyed in Noah's days, those destroyed in Sodom and Gomorrah, those destroyed in the wilderness are all examples of God's judgment not love for them! wink
Please quote the verse. If death is their judgement then how come everyone would face the same?

1 Like

Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
tctrills:

As I said, there are those who have the same line of thought as I do and if you had any sense you would know that no idea is original.

If you can't present them just as Jesus presented his own fellow believers {Matthew 12:46-50} then go and worship with your anonymous fellow believers.

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you can't present them just as Jesus presented his own fellow believers {Matthew 12:46-50} then go and worship with your anonymous fellow believers.

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
I am not sure I owe you a presentation. I know I make you uncomfortable and your plan is to get me to be anonymous but you are wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
tctrills:

Please quote the verse. If death is their judgement then how come everyone would face the same?

Go and ask your pastors what God intended to do with those destroyed in Noah's days, those destroyed in Sodom and Gomorrah, Israelites destroyed in the wilderness.

Then come back and i will TEACH you the difference between those destroyed due to God's wrath and those that died due to oldage! wink
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Go and ask your pastors what God intended to do with those destroyed in Noah's days, those destroyed in Sodom and Gomorrah, Israelites destroyed in the wilderness.

Then come back and i will TEACH you the difference between those destroyed due to God's wrath and those that died due to oldage! wink
So you know you were lying. Please stick to what the bible teaches and not your pastor's opinion.
So if someone dies young, he was destroyrd by God? I hope no JW member has ever died young. How about wicked people that died old

1 Like

Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
tctrills:

I am not sure I owe you a presentation. I know I make you uncomfortable and your plan is to get me to be anonymous but you are wasting your time.

This is my thread so anytime you come in i'll make you see why you shouldn't think of correcting anyone when you can't present those who are enjoying the benefits of your corrective measures.

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we all come from different backgrounds and today we have formed a global family of peace loving worshipers after humbly accepting the corrective measures put up by the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Coming to my thread to argue when you can't present any group practicing what you want to say makes you really really laughable! cheesy
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

We're you lying or falsely misquoting Jesus Christ when you write the above. Because there is no where Jesus Christ said those things.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is my thread so anytime you come in i'll make you see why you shouldn't think of correcting anyone when you can't present those who are enjoying the benefits of your corrective measures.

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we all come from different backgrounds and today we have formed a global family of peace loving worshipers after humbly accepting the corrective measures put up by the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Coming to my thread to argue when you can't present any group practicing what you want to say makes you really really laughable! cheesy
We both know that you are not laughing. Again I don't see you asking everyone to declare their Church but even if you do, no one owes you and you would only be wasting your time.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
tctrills:

So you know you were lying. Please stick to what the bible teaches and not your pastor's opinion. So if someone dies young, he was destroyrd by God? I hope no JW member has ever died young. How about wicked people that died old

You must request for a free home Bible study before i will TEACH you. If you truly think i'm lying is there any need stressing yourself?cheesy
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
tctrills:

We're you lying or falsely misquoting Jesus Christ when you write the above. Because there is no where Jesus Christ said those things.
If you want a Bible study humbly request for it and i will TEACH you! cheesy
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
tctrills:

We both know that you are not laughing. Again I don't see you asking everyone to declare their Church but even if you do, no one owes you and you would only be wasting your time.

Chai what a pity for faithless miscreants? embarassed

Hen go and stick to your personal opinion nah after all you don't think a group should stick together in the same line of thought so why worrying yourself? cheesy
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You must request for a free home Bible study before i will TEACH you. If you truly think i'm lying is there any need stressing yourself?cheesy
loool oga are you doing what I think you are doing? Looool. Why would you choose to lie when you know that you would be found out.
Your religion is built on a foundation of lies that's why you find it so convenient to lie against Jesus Christ.
If I had little knowledge of the word, I would have fallen. Oga the more I speak with you, the more I lose the respect I had for JW. You guys are prepared to lie against Jesus Christ.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Chai what a pity for faithless miscreants? embarassed

Hen go and stick to your personal opinion nah after all you don't think a group should stick together in the same line of thought so why worrying yourself? cheesy
story. My own is to keep pointing out your lies. And I do it for sports so keep complaining. grin grin grin
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Until you humbly apologize with a letter so that everyone can see it i will not TEACH you! wink

tctrills:
loool oga are you doing what I think you are doing? Looool. Why would you choose to lie when you know that you would be found out.
Your religion is built on a foundation of lies that's why you find it so convenient to lie against Jesus Christ.
If I had little knowledge of the word, I would have fallen. Oga the more I speak with you, the more I lose the respect I had for JW. You guys are prepared to lie against Jesus Christ.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
tctrills:
story. My own is to keep pointing out your lies. And I do it for sports so keep complaining. grin grin grin

Lies that's keeping millions together as a global family of peace loving worshipers {John 17:22 compare to Isaiah 2:2-4} but your truth can't hold just a small group together.
Ó mà ṣeo! Luke 11:23 cheesy
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Until you humbly apologize with a letter so that everyone can see it i will not TEACH you! wink

Yeh I am in trouble oh. This man has refused to teach me JW lies. Are you drunk.
Keep lying against Jesus Christ and asking stangers on Nairaland to write you letters.
Not only are you dishonest, you are also creepy and dirty. You need my letters to comfort you abi.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Lies that's keeping millions together as a global family of peace loving worshipers {John 17:22 compare to Isaiah 2:2-4} but your truth can't hold just a small group together.
Ó mà ṣeo! Luke 11:23 cheesy
This would not be the first time a lie has kept millions together. Infact lies have a way of keeping the wicked together.
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
tctrills:

Yeh I am in trouble oh. This man has refused to teach me JW lies. Are you drunk.
Keep lying against Jesus Christ and asking stangers on Nairaland to write you letters.
Not only are you dishonest, you are also creepy and dirty. You need my letters to comfort you abi.

Below is what a sincere Nairalander typed about me, well i felt so flattered but he typed this from his heart considering my posts.

SeniorMan715:

The way you explain and answer questions, sometimes i wonder if truly you are a human or an angel. You know everything.

tctrills:

This would not be the first time a lie has kept millions together. Infact lies have a way of keeping the wicked together.

So if you think it's lies that's holding us together hen nah go and do something tangible with the truth you know nah! James 2:18-26 smiley
Re: Faith, Changes & Tolerance by tctrills: 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Below is what a sincere Nairalander typed about me, well i felt so flattered but he typed this from his heart considering my posts.

So if you think it's lies that's holding us together hen nah go and do something tangible with the truth you know nah! James 2:18-26 smiley
Lool is this man with zero self confidence. So you felt the need to show me what you fan says about you. Loool
I am sure you have those words framed in your sitting room.
Good for you, someone loves you.
But when you begin to say Jesus Christ said things he never said, I would not be in all honesty able to say such nice things about you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Prayers And The Nigerian National Team / Shiloh 2012: Various Viewing Centres In Nigeria. / Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.