Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor (11090 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:22am On May 22, 2021
chinoonew09:
Copied from http://www.coolstories22.com
Yeye...

are you ok?
i wrote this story myself.

copy the story from there and paste it here undecided
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:24am On May 22, 2021
author=stupidmod3 post=101941040] undecided lame story [/quote] embarassed
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:26am On May 22, 2021
chinoonew09:

U no get handwork.. Abi
I went through your profile and I'm glad I wasn't disappointed
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:26am On May 22, 2021
Khd95:
For a 16 yo who had never seen a live boobi before to suddenly gain courage to be rubbing a matured lady's bombom the first night is strange, OP continue the lie, Sha no direct us to one link to continue reading, I fit brake bottle for ur head

am done writting the story.
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by NiRfreak(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
the wrapper kept loosing till it was almost reviling all her boobs,suprizinly she ignored it.may be because thought that no one was looking at her.[b]i kept praying for the wrapper to fall dow[/b]n.whe she was done hanging her cloths,she then loosen the wrapper
So this is your own prayer points. Heaven is far from you
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by NiRfreak(m): 8:45am On May 22, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
i wanted to sleep also but the devil in me kept giving me missions. to
This is how devil will send u on a mission to hell. Continue
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2021
NiRfreak:
So this is your own prayer points. Heaven is far from you
you will suprise when you see at the gate
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:57am On May 22, 2021
NiRfreak:
This is how devil will send u on a mission to hell. Continue
undecided
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by NiRfreak(m): 8:57am On May 22, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

you will suprise when you see at the gate
To be candid, But whot were u smoking when u started imagining those fantasies?
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2021
NiRfreak:

To be candid, But whot were u smoking when u started imagining those fantasies?

are they fantasies?

nah i don't think so
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by NiRfreak(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

are they fantasies?

nah i don't think so
You need sex kid. A vigorous one that will make u weak to think
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2021
NiRfreak:
You need sex kid. A vigorous one that will make u weak to think
wait wait che ru..
do you just called me a kid? undecided
bro no reason am o.. i celebrated my 31st birthday on april 28th.
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by NiRfreak(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

wait wait che ru..

do you just called me a kid? undecided

bro no reason am o.. i celebrated my 31st birthday on april 28th.

interesting.
Are you practising becoming an author of a romance fiction ?
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2021
NiRfreak:

interesting.
Are you practising becoming an author of a romance fiction ?

i just like stories,but am not very good at writing it.

am curently into filmmaking,although i shoot only music video for now but in the future i will start making feature films. i already have six films in mind.
1.history/cultural 2.love & unity 3.science fiction/super hero 4.travel 5.reality 6.tragedy romance..

all to be shot in cinematic standard
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by NiRfreak(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

i just like stories,but am not very good at writing it.

am curently into filmmaking,although i shoot only music video for now but in the future i will start making feature films. i already have six films in mind.
1.history/cultural 2.love & unity 3.science fiction/super hero 4.travel 5.reality 6.tragedy romance..

all to be shot in cinematic standard
You dey try. Continue, your fantasies will lead you to success
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2021
NiRfreak:
You dey try. Continue, your fantasies will lead you to success
Awwn! Thanks grin
That's all i needed. Motivation!
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by Belial06: 11:04am On May 22, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
hello peeps.
i will be sharing with you guys my memory with our neighbore when i was still little.
Growing up in an estate sometime's usualy have a way of spicing people's life.Mine is a story of me and my neighbor.
I came back from the school one day,when i got my room i noticed the window of the next flat with a curtain on.that particular room has always been vacant for as long as i could remember.before the ocupant,veiwing that building from my room was one of my best veiw.i took my bath and went down stair's for lunch.during the lunch i asked my mum if we have a new neighbor and she said yes we have a new neigbore,she just packed in today, i replied ok and climbed upstair.i was reading my book when i heard the sound of what seemed like a window beeing opened.i got down from my bed and walked to my window.i noticed a black shadow frame walking in room but due to the curtain i couldn't figure out what it was.i kept peeping at the window every night until one faithful night,she shifted the curtain and

I just knew this would be a rubbish post
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by Kobicove(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
was darn hot.i took a deep breath and started pushing it in.it was so hot and slipery,after a while i was all in,i started moving back and then in.i gained courage and started bleeping her pu**y,her legs was shifting scartering the bedshit but i wasnt ready to stop,i kept on firing till her head was raising up and down.she started curling.i kept on firing and she started making little noise's,i grabed boobs from behind and started pressing it with my d*ck buried in her pu**y,i kept on ridding till my legs started shaking and i pulled out and cumed in my boxer,it felt so great!. the next day i was trying to avoid her, but when we finaly met i greeted her and she answerd me as if nothing happen last night,i was suprised.she was on her short nightie when she entered the kitchen to prepare brakefast.i followed her to kitchen and stood at the door.i started stareing at her ass,when she noticed it,she called out jnr any problem and i answered No.. I entered the kitchen and

Did you say you were 16when this happened?

You have a good imagination grin
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2021
Kobicove:

Did you say you were 16when this happened?
You have a good imagination grin
yes! grin
&
Thank's :8
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:00pm On May 22, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

I guess the neighbour was fati2001 grin grin
who else could it be gringrin
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2021
Jacksparrow7:
who else could it be gringrin
lols...una no get work walahi grin
Re: My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor by chinoonew09: 12:54pm On May 22, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
I went through your profile and I'm glad I wasn't disappointed

As in..? I don't understand you

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! / Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner / Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.