Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges (97567 Views)

General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US / Nigerian Navy Cancels 65th Anniversary Over Gen Attahiru's Death / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by slimabby(f): 9:16pm On May 21, 2021
RIP
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by newguy1(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2021
So sad...... how many wake up call do we need in this country our maintenance orientation is poor n pls no ignorant idiot should be happy he his dead because he just got d position n he is suppose to be d solution that he never really got d chance to do
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2021
Hmmmm. This one weak me I swear. RIP
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Sijo01(f): 9:16pm On May 21, 2021
Hope they investigate the cause of the crash
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by pikechukwu6(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2021
Why not all this bad leaders like PMB and co���

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by mabeni(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2021
See that werey with bucket
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Triangles1(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2021
Why ��
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by billyG(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2021
How can 2 army chiefs died within d same period?
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by sharpsecret: 9:18pm On May 21, 2021
360degreess:
.. Typical Igbos terrorists way of thinking.I hope you and Cownu will live on earth until the end of this world?. Every soul shall have a taste of death.I can tell you categorically that you don't have complete assurance that you will be alive to witness tommorow.. You might not grow as old as the COAS on earth... And let me tell you what you hate to hear, Buhari will still appoint the person that you don't like to be in that position.. what are you going to do then?
leave the guy jare....his enemy died before him so why wont he be happy....me sef i happy sha..no vex

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by MsAllison(f): 9:19pm On May 21, 2021
[s]
360degreess:
.. Typical Igbos terrorists way of thinking.I hope you and Cownu will live on earth until the end of this world?. Every soul shall have a taste of death.I can tell you categorically that you don't have complete assurance that you will be alive to witness tommorow.. You might not grow as old as the COAS on earth... And let me tell you what you hate to hear, Buhari will still appoint the person that you don't like to be in that position.. what are you going to do then?
[/s]
see painment grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Yeeyo: 9:19pm On May 21, 2021
The days of the wickeds are number, shakau boko haram leader has gone chief of army staff has gone bad leaders be careful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Mistake3: 9:19pm On May 21, 2021
See how Nnamdi Kanu celebrated the death of the chief of army staff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfoQSdoGHlE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by generalwo(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Kanu's 14 day deadline has not elapsed and people are already dying.

Lord have mercy.

May Ikonso and the COAS rest in peace
..... So na kanu kill am abi na you abi na the ultimatum? Leader wen dey another country dey issue orders, that one na leader? Other terrorists dey lead their fights from their home front, one dey one country dey issue ultimatum for another country....... Make e come 9ja come issue the ultimatum face to face with the 9ja army..... I hate terrorists with passion but this kanu is the worst of em....
Sending people to wreck havoc and die in the process while he sits in one country eating chicken and drinking juice everyday......

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by adonnaiii: 9:19pm On May 21, 2021
so sad
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by MsAllison(f): 9:19pm On May 21, 2021
on a serious note
the man was assassinated
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Oyiboman69: 9:20pm On May 21, 2021
Assassination...believe whatever you want to. I do not mince words...

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Achorise: 9:20pm On May 21, 2021
Someone is to be blamed for this ?guess who ?
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2021
360degreess:
Ipob terrorist spoted.Buhari will still appoint someone that you don't like to head that position.Hope you won't commit suicide by then?

Shut your filthy mouth. The man was a terrorist. No rip to him.

4 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by macrodata(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2021
FarahAideed:
This seems to be a video of the last Beechcraft 350 crash and not today's own ..because it was raining heavily when today's crash happened
It doesn't rain everywhere at the same time, even within same LGA.

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by topboss: 9:20pm On May 21, 2021
Dat man killed so many in Anambra.

I still remember sending his picture to CNN and. White house.

Rest in pieces.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by UDUJ(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2021
The fire service team arrived late as usual.

What a failed country undecided

R.I.P to the deceased.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Eriokanmi: 9:21pm On May 21, 2021
This is sad
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Sholaco: 9:21pm On May 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Kanu's 14 day deadline has not elapsed and people are already dying.

Lord have mercy.

May Ikonso and the COAS rest in peace
as if you and Kanu is guarantee of tomorrow �

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by FarahAideed: 9:21pm On May 21, 2021
macrodata:
It doesn't rain everywhere at the same time, even within same LGA.

I have seen this same video before ..it's old
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by bangging(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2021
allwell51:
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt General Ibrahim Attahiru has died in an air crash today while on an official trip to Kaduna.

The fire service team came late and the fire had already destroyed everything.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVc_yw7oqN8

PRNigeria gathered that he died with his aides in a plane crash
number 1 nigerian problem for follow enter that plan self... which kind wahala be this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by MajesticKris: 9:21pm On May 21, 2021
cry cry cry cry I don't know why... I really liked this man's Morale cry
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by JuanJO(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2021
360degreess:
and what happens to the innocent people same chief of Army staff declared war on??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Donspicey: 9:21pm On May 21, 2021
In as much as i detest this regime, this man and his wife death no sweet me at all.....

Well only God knows why......

Rip husband and wife....

2 Likes

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 21, 2021
I can’t say I give two fvcks because really I don’t. Oh well Rip
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by federal9: 9:22pm On May 21, 2021
See traffic here. Don't say what you don't know. People are just commenting trash on FP.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Onepeople: 9:22pm On May 21, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Let's see the jihadist that will replace you,
He died for NOTHING!
louder, soro soke ,the only man on this forum with so much sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Sani Abacha was honest & one of Nigeria's best ever leaders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.