Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges (97569 Views)

General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US / Nigerian Navy Cancels 65th Anniversary Over Gen Attahiru's Death / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Marpol2021(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2021
emperorblog21:
Time to pray and seek the face of Jesus, and turn from all evil ways. If not we will keep seeing more of this.

Nigeria is cursed.
NIGERIA WILL RISE AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by LebenNG: 11:10pm On May 21, 2021
360degreess:
.. Typical Igbos terrorists way of thinking.I hope you and Cownu will live on earth until the end of this world?. Every soul shall have a taste of death.I can tell you categorically that you don't have complete assurance that you will be alive to witness tommorow.. You might not grow as old as the COAS on earth... And let me tell you what you hate to hear, Buhari will still appoint the person that you don't like to be in that position.He won't appoint an ipob member. what are you going to do then?
be knacking the chest small small na

1 Like

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 21, 2021
Jihadist? Kai bah brain wallah

StaffofOrayan:
Let's see the jihadist that will replace you,
He died for NOTHING!
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by ensamy(m): 11:19pm On May 21, 2021
IPOB chief of ESN Ikonso gone, Nigeria Chief of Army staff gone Interven and R.I.P to both Ikonso and Attahiru .
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by LebenNG: 11:21pm On May 21, 2021
Oyiboman69:
Assassination...believe whatever you want to. I do not mince words...
prolly there was a bloody terrorist assigned to be on that plane who wont mind to take everyone with him to meet his maker...thats if its a murder case.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by LebenNG: 11:23pm On May 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

I have seen this same video before ..it's old
so pls can you share the new one?
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by vioment: 11:27pm On May 21, 2021
I hope this is fake.

Rip to the chairman and others affected.

1.9billion budget, and they are flying coffins everywhere; eventhough it is a small budget for a serious country, that doesn't really produce. Commercial planes even have more better safety checks. Too much cutting corners is coming home to roost in training and finance handling.
May God help Nigeria with some wisdom.

Nigerians need to be bold, come together, and solve their issues. Hard and difficult compromises will need to be addressed on all sides. It don't have to take ages to take a huge leap.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by LebenNG: 11:35pm On May 21, 2021
25ahmad:
thats normal fulani will continue
better, so all ur numbers may reduce kpatakpata all because of power? tufia.. tueh
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by LebenNG: 11:37pm On May 21, 2021
25ahmad:
wait for cownu's roasted meat thats the only one will be available for you
Long live the Mazi... you dey breeet?
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by generalwo(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2021
awgumayor:
Trash !. There is jubilation in the east you are referring to right now because a bigger terrorist is taken away by nature.
..... Jubilation when your streets are flowing with the blood of innocent people? Jubilation indeed
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by LebenNG: 11:51pm On May 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...he killed 300 ipob protesters at the headbridge Remember, be happy wink
na im own choke..remember?
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by LebenNG: 11:52pm On May 21, 2021
AnanseK:

11 in the aircraft, all died. 5 Yoruba and 6 Northerners. Reminds you of January 15, 1966 murders.

How many Igbo officers changed their minds and gave excuses to avoid this flight?
THINK!
God dey... God's own people...
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by LebenNG: 11:57pm On May 21, 2021
Marpol2021:
NIGERIA WILL RISE AGAIN.
ok we agree Nigeria is fallen, right?
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Yemi321: 11:57pm On May 21, 2021
. If you are interested in fixed games payment after winning WhatsApp me on 07046764853 serious people only

Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by harunayahaya(m): 12:03am On May 22, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Kanu's 14 day deadline has not elapsed and people are already dying.

Lord have mercy.

May Ikonso and the COAS rest in peace

common sense you don't have.
is it kanu that killed him?
ęwu.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by harunayahaya(m): 12:09am On May 22, 2021
LebenNG:
be knacking the chest small small na
you never see anything. every soul must taste death. empty brain.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by henrysam(m): 12:09am On May 22, 2021
So this guy don due be that. RIP
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by calcal: 12:21am On May 22, 2021
Of course, the zoo army will not see peace and will not RIP

soon, we are going to grand all their aircraft.

I know the company supplying them with parts, they are done.

OfoIgbo:
Kanu's 14 day deadline has not elapsed and people are already dying.

Lord have mercy.

May Ikonso and the COAS rest in peace
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Charly68: 12:28am On May 22, 2021
Why we were still rejoicing over the demise of Shekau thinking that this man will plot the disintegration and defeat of the reminants of Boko Haram...this disaster happened. Imagine the waste. How much the country has invested on him and other Generals that travelled with him. .God please forgive us if it is because of our sins.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by effort1: 12:43am On May 22, 2021
360degreess:
.. Typical Igbos terrorists way of thinking.I hope you and Cownu will live on earth until the end of this world?. Every soul shall have a taste of death.I can tell you categorically that you don't have complete assurance that you will be alive to witness tommorow.. You might not grow as old as the COAS on earth... And let me tell you what you hate to hear, Buhari will still appoint the person that you don't like to be in that position.He won't appoint an ipob member. what are you going to do then?

Two of your terrorist brothers are dead. Your islamization plan will crumble in Jesus name.

All the weapon you are importing from Iran, you will use them against yourselves in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by effort1: 12:45am On May 22, 2021
tit:

Your mumu no get part 2

You'll be surprised that Igbos will break away with Time and without blood shed
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by West2019(m): 1:13am On May 22, 2021
I wish buhari is among then
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by Johnrake69: 1:38am On May 22, 2021
anungangampu:
The I don't care attitude of most government properties is becoming obvious day by day. This is how many times are we confirming plane crash or near plane crash belong to Nigerian government. Bad it has to be a man barely 3 months on his job. His wife was in Lagos earlier this month to commission a market in barracks. I can still remember the elegance she wore in the posters.
So bad things just keep repeating itself while we watch helplessly.

Wait... You're writing this long epistle because Coas died? Na wa ooo. The ruling class must also taste the pain poor masses feel everyday. They should keep making our lives miserable by putting self interest ahead of public interest. In due time, they will all be paid.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by chaloskyx: 2:14am On May 22, 2021
AGAIN? WHEN DID WE EVER RISE?
Marpol2021:
NIGERIA WILL RISE AGAIN.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by clothingonline(m): 2:20am On May 22, 2021
May his soul Rest In Peace

Check signature men clothing payment on delivery within
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by bravehost4u(m): 3:14am On May 22, 2021
Seems he was up to something. Maybe a coup. The death looks staged.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by effort1: 3:34am On May 22, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

report anyone that insult you or breaking the rules of the forum.
You don't need to reply them.

You go report tire, mannabbgrills.

Instead of wasting your life on aimless reporting, I think you should rather learn how to write in English language.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by paschalroller: 3:52am On May 22, 2021
360degreess:
Then same fate awaits whoever that he appoints.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by paschalroller: 3:54am On May 22, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique. Rule 2.
360degreess, report anyone that insult you or breaking the rules of the forum. You don't need to reply them.
Go back to school madam
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by fidelisodogbo: 3:59am On May 22, 2021
Sad day for Nigeria! As a nation we continue to reap the result of low maintenance culture. For a plane to fall from the sky... its already dead on the ground before take off. Our quality assurance is zero. People are just not willing to put in their best to work but want to be paid at the end of the month. They could have flown without sufficient fuel, routine mechanical check, long term technical fault untreated etc.Condolence to the bereaved families.
Re: Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges by danngnews: 4:07am On May 22, 2021
360degreess:

He wished the soul of the COAS to rest in peace, am sure you ignored that and called him terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Sani Abacha was honest & one of Nigeria's best ever leaders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.